Kakashi's Daughter

Oleh InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki has no last name. She has no family left. Her clan was destroyed. Her family killed right in front of... Lebih Banyak

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Author's Note!
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Im sorry :( Authors note
94
Im not dead(Authors Note)
95
96
97
98
Two Flipping Years

79

868 14 7
Oleh InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki's POV
*in thoughts*
My eyes flutter open but I'm not with Shikamaru and the group anymore but I'm with Sasuke at the training grounds.

Sasuke is over talking to his brother but I stand from afar so I wouldn't be seen by the other two ninja.

I know one which is Itachi Uchiha who is Sasuke's brother but the other ninja is a girl whose name I don't know.

She's very beautiful with her long white hair and features that remind me of Kakashi but I don't think much of it.

She looks over towards me and I move behind the tree that I was standing next to and she looks back at Sasuke.

After a second Sasuke runs back towards me with a goofy smile plastered on his face as he grabs my hand and pulls me along.

"Where are we going?" I ask shyly.

"To the village."

I just tighten my hand in his feeling a connection I haven't felt with someone in a long time.

For once in my life I was feeling happy, happy that someone took notice in me and decided they wanted to be my friend.

This boy, this little kid, took notice in me and decided he wanted to know me closer than just a face in a crowd.

I smiled to myself as I stared towards Sasuke's back when we approach a park that was surrounded by families and other little kids.

"Why'd you bring me here?"

"I thought you might like the park. Haven't you been to one?"

"No. My clan didn't have a park."

He looks at me with sympathy in his eyes but I just shrug it off because that's something I don't like is someone feeling sorry for me.

I just walk over towards a swing as I sit down when Sasuke joins me when I let my hand swing back and forth.

Sasuke grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers as I look up from our hands to him to see he is smirking.

"Together?"

"Together."

We both start swinging and in that moment I felt like I was finally alive and not physically but mentally.

Ever since my mother and father died I just felt depressed and heartbroken but this village, these people, something about this boy...brings me joy.

The Leaf village gives me a reason to move on with my life and to become a ninja who will someday become something great.

I tighten my grasp on Sasuke's hand never wanting to let go but eventually our swings came to a stop.

He pulled me over to a slide where he let me climb the steps and I went down into his arms where he waited for me at the bottom.

"Isn't it fun?"

"Yeah." I say while standing up.

After a while we finally left the park and we wandered the village when I saw the same man from earlier.

"Big brother!" Sasuke yells as he runs off towards the man.

I follow Sasuke when I approach the man who gives me a kind smile then looks back at Sasuke who was hugging his legs.

"Hey Sasuke. Hi." He says while looking at me.

"Hi." I say quietly.

"What are you doing?" Sasuke questions.

Itachi holds out a small bag as Sasuke and I both look inside to see a woman's outfit sitting at the bottom of the bag.

"Who's that for?" I ask catching the mans attention.

"For someone very close to me." He whispers.

"Big brother! Can Mizuki come eat with us?"

"Sure."

I follow the two men back to where ever they lived still unaware of the mans name but I feel like I can trust him even though he's Sasuke's brother.

"I'm Itachi by the way." He says like he read my mind.

"Oh." I say.

I follow the two boys into a house, a rather large house when we all take off our sandals then head towards a dining room I assume.

Once we're there a woman stands in the kitchen stirring a pot that sits in the stove reminding so much of my mother.

Flashbacks come back to me of my mother as I grab my head with my hands and I sit on the floor.

I stare at the ground while clutching my head when hands on my shoulders break my gaze as I look up to see the woman.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" She asks kindly.

"Y-Yes. You just r-remind me of...s-someone." I mumble.

Her touch calmed me down which also reminded me of my mother all too much as I slowly got off the floor.

"I'm Mikoto."

"Mizuki."

I follow her to the kitchen as I stare at the many bowls on the table filled with different items.

When combined they created a salad as I bite my lip nervously but I see Mikoto look at me with concern.

"Do you wanna help prepare the salad for dinner?"

"Sure!"

I help her prepare dinner when finally it's done as I help carry everything to the dining room table.

Once everything is on the table everyone takes their seats when I sit down next to Sasuke in an open spot.

Mikoto sits across from me, Itachi sits to my left on the end, and Sasuke's father sits next to Mikoto.

"What is your name young lady?" Sasuke's dad asks without hesitation.

"M-Mizuki..." I mumble.

"Speak up. I don't like mumbling."

"Mizuki." I say with a little more confidence.

"Hi Mizuki. I'm Fugaku."

After that the conversation died down and we all ate in silence as I felt my hands start to shake from the awkwardness.

"Mizuki, what clan are you from?" Fugaku asks suddenly.

I felt a lump in my throat which I couldn't swallow as I let my fork drop onto the table making a soft thud.

"U-Uh...what?"

"What's your full name?" He asks more seriously this time.

"I-I just go by M-Mizuki." I say while keeping my eyes on my food.

"Why?"

"M-My last name i-isn't important anymore."

I could feel my lip tremble at the thought of my clan as memories flood back to my mind of that night.

"E-Excuse m-me. I-I'll show m-myself out." I stutter as I stand up and bow.

Afterwards I run towards the front door and I open it taking off towards Kakashi's home when I start stepping on rocks.

I realize I forgot my sandals but I didn't want to turn back and face them again so I continue to run forward.

Once I reach the house I go to my room and sit down on my bed but a few seconds later Kakashi joins me in my room.

"What's wrong?"

"I miss my momma and poppa." I cry out.

He wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me into a hug as I cry into my hands when a knock on the door makes him pull away.

He leaves and a moment later someone appears in my door frame as I look over to see that pineapple shaped hair.

"Shikamaru?" I say with a sniffle.

"I saw you crying so I came to see if you were okay."

"Yeah...just miss my family."

"Oh. Well can I sit with you?"

"Sure."

He takes a seat next to me and I just let my head rest on his shoulder when I hear him clear his throat.

"I don't know how you feel about losing your family. I won't say I do to make you feel better but I understand how you feel. But it will get better with time...just surround yourself with people you love."

*End of flashback*

*******************
Alright guys...I know you are probably mad at me. I'm sorry for the long wait on an update. I've gotten side tracked...I have a couple things to tell you.

1) I have been working a lot recently. Not just at my job but like around my house. I'm helping my family a lot too. We just got back from a camping trip so I haven't been on my phone a lot.

2) I've had writers block for I don't know how long. I haven't come up with any ideas for any of my books. I feel stupid for keeping you guys waiting so long. I'm sorry.

3) I haven't felt okay...like I've been sad recently. This chappy kind of describes how I feel right now. I miss my mom and dad. I don't live with them. I live with my grandma. It's not easy to just like drive to their house and visit them. It's complicated...personal stuff too.

4) I'm just really sorry I haven't been keeping up to date. I'll try harder. Give me some ideas for this book and my others. It will help me get chappy's out sooner I promise!

Well I'm going to bed. It's really early here. Again,I'm sorry. Hope you can forgive me.

Don't forget to leave your lovely thoughts in the comments and vote!

Love you guys <3

~Heaven

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

46.3K 1.5K 62
Shirayuki, your average ninja, becomes a ninja along with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. She's not strong or smart, just observant. And has the privilege...
8K 429 24
What happened just a couple of days after moving to a new school in Japan? After her father broke up with her mother Naoko, Mizuki Fuyumi moves to Ja...
50.1K 1.6K 15
Rose, whose parents are normal non-ninja people, is a vampire. She was born with the genetics of a vampire. Nobody knows of this, not even her parent...
44.9K 1K 54
**COMPLETE & CURRENTLY EDITING** (l/n) (y/n) is born in the (l/n) clan where they control the Shizengan (Shizen - nature). They are the only ones who...