Tyler Posey Imagines ♡

بواسطة GinAndTea

"Life can't always be good and life can't always be bad. I've learned a lot from that statement and I think a... المزيد

1) How You Meet
2) Your First Date
3) Your First Kiss
4) He Stays The Night
5) Your First Fight
story book kind of love
7) You are his make up artist
8) You are cast mates
9) Cuddles
10) He gets jealous
11) Teen wolf
12) Only Human (Scott)
13) You don't want me
14) Only Human- Part 2
15) Want *
16) Christmas
17) Bad boy
18) Bad boy- Part 2
19) Embarrassed
20) Childhood
21) Engaged
22) Band
23) Pain
24) On Set
25) My Baby
26) Most wonderful place on Earth
27) The Green Eyed Monster
28) Player
29) Player- Part 2
30) Wedding night
31) I'm back
32) Late Nights
34) Double Date
33) Fairy tale
35) Bad ass
36) Teen Choice Awards
37) Stolen Kiss
38) Nightmare
39) Disagreement
40) Embarrassed (Part 2)
41) Fear Factor
42) Holiday
43) Holiday (Part 2)
49)Home
44) Fears
45) Accident
46) Jealousy
47) Christmas Eve
48) Attention
50) Supernatural (Scott)
51) Special
52) Special Part 2
53) Broken Up
54) Afraid
55) Forever
56) Baby girl
57) Partners*
58) Busted
59) Senior
60) Senior Part 2
61) Marriage
62) Interview
63) Interview Part 2
64) Benefits
65) Benefits Part 2
66) "Say you won't let go"
67) Amplification
68) Candlelight
69) YouTube
70) YouTube Part 2
71) YouTube Part 3
72) Law student
73) Director
74) Director Part 2
75) Law Student Part 2
76) Tease
77) Cast Party
78) Granted
79) Granted Part 2
80) Granted Part 3
81) Airport
82) V-Day
83) Learn to Love
84) Vlogs
85) Try Again
86) Imagine
87) Soul mate
88) Quiet
89) Dentist
90) Snowy Wedding
91) Ghost Riders
92) Late
93) Misunderstood
94) Dance
95) Puppy
96) Neighbour
97) I can't do this anymore
98) The Best Friend
99) The Best Friend Part 2
100) Deaf
102) Unknown
103) Busy
104) Older
105) Window
Hi!
106) Home
107) New Love
108) New Love Part 2
109) Lobster
110) Classwork
111) Moving In
112) Tyler Posey Must Die
!!!!!!

101) Competition

2.2K 52 28
بواسطة GinAndTea

Requested by Edeline9611 ❤️

You woke up to the sound of a rooster. Which was weird because you lived in New York City and the closest thing you had to a rooster was on the tv.

"What the hell is that?", you heard Holland call from her room in the apartment you two shared.

You got out of bed and went outside to see where the noise was coming from.

"What the hell is that?!", she said again as the noise got louder. "Is that you?", she turned around and looked at you. You raised your eyebrows at her but before you could say anything the noise went again and it sounded like it was coming from the guys apartment, across the hall.

"Ohhhh", Holland huffed and walked towards the door.

"Boy you are not a morning person", you laugh.

"Just back off", she says and you raise your arms in defense.

"Get up get up get up get up!!!", Holland says as she bangs on the guys door.

Tyler and Cody open the door, their hair a mess and eyes sleepy as they look at you and Holland.

"What is that noise?", Holland fumes.

"You!", Tyler says, he looks at you and winks before looking back at Holland.

"It's the chick.. she's going through some changes", Cody explains.

"What kind of changes?", you ask.

"We think it's actually a rooster..", he drifts off as another noise comes out of their apartment.

"We're getting a second opinion", Tyler says.

Holland rolls her eyes and walks back into the apartment. Cody goes back to bed leaving you and Tyler alone in the hallway.

"I'm sorry it woke you", Tyler apologizes.

"It's okay, I couldn't sleep anyway", you shrug and he smirks slightly at you before wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Want to stay with me tonight?", he whispers in your ear and you nod against his chest before going back to his room.

The next morning you made breakfast for everyone. As they all sit around the table and talk you are busy doing laundry. Shelley is talking about how they are going to test if her uterus is ready to have her brothers wife eggs transplanted since she is being their surrogate.

Holland walks into the house, carrying shopping bags.

"What are you doing shopping at 8 o'clock in the morning?", Dylan asks her.

"Well I've been up since 6 thanks to someone's dumb ass rooster", she looks at Tyler as she sits down in Dylan's lap. He rubs her back as he eats.

You walk back into the house with Cody following you, wishing Shelley good luck as she leaves to go to the doctor.

"It is so not true", you say to Cody.

"What's going on?", Tyler asks you.

"Cody thinks he knows me and Holland better than we know you", you explain.

"Well I have to agree with him", he says and you look at him.

"You can only eat tic tacs in even numbers", he says.

"What's the deal with that?", Cody asks.

"And you..", Tyler points to Holland, "Dylan if you check her shopping bag I bet you'll find a half empty box of cookies in there", he says.

Dylan reaches into the bag and pulls out a box of cookies, "You're good.. these are not", he says spitting out the cookie.

"That does not mean you know us better, everyone snacks while they shop", Holland says.

"Yeah!", you agree and go stand by her.

"Okay, Dyl how many items left in the bag?", Tyler asks him.

"Five", he says as he checks.

"Okay. I bet we can name all items in that bag", Tyler says to you.

"How many chances to you get?", Holland asks.

"Six", Cody shrugs.

"Winner gets 10 bucks", Tyler says.

"Challenge extended", Dylan narrates.

"Deal", you say and shake Tyler's hand.

"Challenge accepted", Dylan says.

"We'll start with apples", Cody says.

"We'll be starting with apples", Dylan narrates.

"Stop doing that", Tyler bumps him and Dylan shuts up. He looks inside the bag and takes out the apples. "Yes!", he says.

Cody thinks and then says, "Okay. Uhh, tortilla chips, yogurt".

"Diet soda", Tyler chimes in.

"Yes. Yes. Yes", Dylan checks them as he takes out those items.

"Orange juice", Tyler says out loud.

"No! There's no orange juice in there! We win!!", Holland yells but you look at her.

"They have another guess", Dylan says.

"Okay, well, we won that one", Holland tries to cover up her mistake and you rub her arm.

"Okay, the last thing...", Cody thinks.

"Oh-oh, oh, oh-oh!", Tyler gets excited and then whispers something in Cody's ear.

"No-no, not for like another two weeks", Cody points at both of the girls and you look at Holland weirdly.

"I got it! Scotch... tape", Tyler grins. The girls sigh and Dylan takes out the tape.

"How did you know she would buy scotch tape?", Dylan pats Tyler on the back.

"Well, we used there's up last night making scary faces", he laughs and Cody joins in.

"Aww, man!", you sigh knowing that you lost.

"All right! Ten bucks! Fork it over! Cough it up! Pay the piper! Gimme it", Tyler says to you.

"That does not mean you know us better, I-I want a rematch", you sigh.

"Yeah, and none of these stupid grocery questions, real personal questions", Holland backs you up.

"Yeah! And the winner gets a hundred bucks", you grin.

"Serious?", Cody asks.

"Are you scared?", you tease him.

"No!", Cody looks unsure, "All right, who-who makes up the questions?" He asks.

"Dylan will do it", you say looking at your brother.

"Oh sure, "Dylan will do it!" It's not like he has a job, or a life of his own", he says sarcastically.

"Fine! We'll ask Phoebe", Holland says.

"No-no-no, I-I wanna play", Dylan says and Holland grins at him as she pecks his cheek.

Later on during the day, the four of them are sitting by the table as Dylan prepares the questions.

"You guys! Do you realize that any minute now, Shelley can be pregnant?", you smile.

"Huh", Cody thinks to himself.

"I know! I know, it's such a huge, life-altering thing", Holland speaks out.

"I know", Tyler smiles as everyone pauses to think about it.

"The test is ready", Dylan informs them and they all jump up. "Yeah!!", they cheer.

"Okay, each team will answer ten questions. The first team that answers the most questions wins. Okay, the categories are, Fears and Pet Peeves, Ancient History, Literature, and It's All Relative. Now, the coin toss to see who goes first", he explains. He flips the coin and they all watch it hit the table and stop. Then they all look up at him, to see who goes first.

"Okay, somebody call it this time", he rolls his eyes.

"Oh yeah!", they all say.

He flips the coin again and Holland yells "Tails!".

"It's heads. Gentlemen, pick your category", Dylan says to them.

"Fears and Pet Peeves", Tyler says.

"What is Monica's biggest pet peeve?", Dylan asks them.

"Animals dressed as humans", Cody answers quickly.

"That's correct. Ladies?", Dylan looks to them.

"Same category", you say.

"According to Tyler, what phenomenon scares the bejeezus out of him?", Dylan asks.

"Michael Flatley, Lord of the Dance!", you answer getting excited because you know it's right.

"That is correct", Dylan tells you.

"The Irish jig guy?!", Cody asks Tyler.

"His legs flail about as if independent of his body!", Tyler explains and Cody rolls his eyes.

"Gentlemen, your pick", Dylan says to them.

"It's All Relative", Cody says.

"Y/N and I have a grandmother who died, you both went to her funeral, name that grandmother!", Dylan asks.

Cody turns to Tyler and says, "Nana?".

"She has a real name", Tyler thinks, knowing you told him.

"Althea!", Cody suddenly shouts.

Tyler looks at him, "Althea?! What are you doing?!".

"I took a shot", Cody shrugs.

"Are you sure it was Althea?!", Tyler asks.

"Althea is correct", Dylan tells them.

"Nice shooting!", Tyler pats his back.

Dylan looks at the girls and tells them to pick.

"We'll take Literature!!", Holland says getting excited.

"Every week, the TV Guide comes to Tyler's and Cody's apartment. What name appears on the address label?", Dylan asks.

"Tyler gets it! It's Tyler Posey!", Holland jumps up.

"No!!", you say getting up.

"I'm afraid the TV Guide comes to Taylor Poney", Dylan answers.

"I knew that! Holland! Use you're head!", you say as she looks down.
**

"All right, the score is nine to eight in favor of the guys. Ladies if you miss this the game is theirs, pick your category", Dylan tells them.

"It's All Relative!!", Holland shouts.

"You don't have to shout everything", Dylan tells her.

"I'm sorry!", she shouts again.

"What is the name of Tyler's father's Las Vegas all-male burlesque?", Dylan asks.

"Viva Las Gaygas!", you answer.

"Unfortunately that is correct", Tyler sighs.

"Yes!!", you and Holland yell.

"All right, we have a tie. Luckily, I have prepared for such an event", Dylan tells them and opens up an envelope and holds up some note cards, "The Lightning Round!".

"Ohhhh", they all say.

"Thirty seconds, all the questions you can answer", Dylan explains.

"You guys are dead, I am so good at lighting rounds", you say.

Tyler smirks, " I majored in lightning rounds. All right, we're gonna destroy you".

"How about we play for more money, say 150?", you say.

"150 dollars.", Dylan repeats.

"Say 200?", Tyler counters.

"200 dollars", Dylan says.

"You're doing it again", you inform him.

"Excuse me", Dylan says and walks away.

"I don't want to lose 200 dollars", Holland tells you.

"We won't", you assure her, "300?".

"Y/N!", Holland yells.

"I'm just trying to spice it up!", you say as your competitive nature comes out.

"Okay, so let's play for some pepper! Stop spending my money!", Holland tells you.

"I got it! How about, if we win, they have to get rid of the rooster?", you say.

"Oooohh that's interesting.", Holland says and looks at the guys.

"Hey, no way, that rooster's family!", Cody yells.

"Throw in the duck too!", Holland says.

"What do you have against the duck?! He doesn't make any noise!", Cody says.

"Well, he gets the other one all riled up", Holland tells him.

"Look, we are not gonna...", Cody starts saying but Tyler interrupts him.

"All right, hold on! If you win, we give up the birds.", Tyler says and Cody looks shocked.

"But if we win, we get your apartment", he continues.

"Oooooh!", Cody can get on board with that.

"Deal!", you say and Holland runs her hands through her hair.

"Y/N betting the apartment, I don't know about this", Holland tells you.

"Holland, I have not missed one question the whole game. I own this game! Look at my hand", you say and hold up your hand.

"Why? Do you have the answers written on there?", Holland asks inspecting it.

"No! Steady as a rock! Now, are you with me", you ask.

"All right, let's do it", she says and you go back to the couch.

"All right, gentlemen, you're up first", Dylan tells them.

"Okay", Tyler says as he Starts jumping around.

"You have 30 seconds. And the lightning round begins—stop it", he says to Tyler and he stops jumping, "now. What was Y/Ns nickname when she was a field hockey goalie?", Dylan asks.

"Big fat goalie", Tyler answers but frowns at the nickname.

"Correct. Holland claims this is her favorite movie...", Dylan drifts.

"Dangerous Liaisons", Tyler answers.

"Correct. Her actual favorite movie is...", Dylan asks.

"Weekend at Bernie's", Cody answers.

"Correct. In what part of her body did Y/N get a pencil stuck at age 14?", Dylan asks.

"Oh!", Tyler thinks and then whispers something in Cody's ear and then in Dylan's ear.

"Eww! No!! Her ear! All right, Y/N categorizes her towels. How many categories are there?", Dylan asks.

"Everyday use", Cody starts counting.

"Fancy"
"Guest"
"Fancy guest"

"Two seconds...", Dylan tells them.

"Uhh, 11!", Cody blurts out.

"11, unbelievable 11 is correct", Dylan tells them and the guys celebrate.

"All right, that's 4 for the guys. Ladies, you're up", Dylan says.

"30 seconds on the clock. 5 questions wins the game. The lightning round begins...now! What is Cody's favorite food?", Dylan asks.

"Sandwiches!", you answer.

"Correct. Tyler was how old when he first touched a girl's breast?"

"14?", Holland asks, not sure.

"No, 19", Dylan answers.

"Thanks man", Tyler says sarcastically as Cody looks at him with a "what" expression.

"Cody had an imaginary childhood friend. His name was?"

"Maurice", you answer.

"Correct, his profession was?"

"Space cowboy!", Holland yells the answer.

"Correct! What is Tyler Poseys job?", Dylan asks and looks at the girls who are stumped.

"Oh gosh, it has something to do with numbers", Holland thinks out loud.

"And processing", you add.

"He carries a briefcase", Holland adds.

"10 seconds, you need this or you lose the game", Dylan tells the two of you.

"It's umm, it has something to do with transponding", you think.

"Oh-oh-oh, he's a transponce—transpondster!", Holland yells.

"That's not even a word! I can get this! I can get this!", you say.

Dylan stops the clock, signifying the end of the lightning round.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!", you and Holland yell together.

"YEAH!!! YES!!!", the boys yell at the same time.

"I call Y/Ns room!", Cody yells as he walks in with some furniture, but Tyler looks at him with his eyebrows raised.

"Oh my God! I can't believe you guys are actually think you're moving in here!", Holland says.

"Well believe it!", Tyler grins.

Holland and Cody fight about it while Tyler smirks at you.

"You're gonna stay in my room?", he asks you.

"I guess", you shrug and look down.

"Hey", he coos and lifts up your chin so that you're looking at him.

"You can come sleep with me whenever you want", he says and you smile up at him. You wrap your arms around his waist and he squeezes you close to him.

Based off the friends episode*
Part two will come soon xx

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

69.9K 2.1K 32
She always had a one-tracked life planned out, she was going to be a surgeon and she was going to help cure or at least manage the very disease that...
17.9K 249 46
o2l imagines completed November 7th 2016 10:18PM. all good things come to end but they live forever in our hearts. I wrote this when I was much youn...
103 4 9
[Derek Hale imagines: A Big Bad Wolf...] REQUEST ARE: (Open)
44.5K 973 14
"it's hard to forget someone you know you'll always remember." thirteen reasons why >> own nothing COMPLETED: May 24th, 2017 REWRITTEN: July 25th, 2...