Winning the world and you

De KippFicc

Imagine Tord hitting his head a little to hard on the fall down from the top Imagine his heart falling... Mais

Beast of my Image
Hostage
Happening again
Medical box
What Happened to us
Undone Explanation
You did this?
Milk Run
Cold Realization
He doesn't know either
I Missed you
'Just a friend'
I'm Sorry
I Hate him
I Love him
Officially vote for Jordan's death
Sweetie
Should've Listened
Blame
Never of guessed
To The Infirmary
Pun pals
SHORT HIATUS
Why do you care?
Do you love me
Shocking
What's up with you?
Zap tag
This isn't you.
It Hurts
Fix This
Hello You
Magnet Room
Trust Me
Onward Aoshima!
Unbelievable
Unavailable Data
So it Begins
Don't turn out the lights
Burning barrier
Insert Ominous Title here.
Jordame WINKFACE
For Us
Play Out
Who are you?
Why do you?
G'night
Let's Play Pretend!
With you
Frickin Oops
My Name Is
Anything
Surprise!
Shocking Explanation
Ok Thanks, Tom
Work
Pathetic
Not you
Something's Not Right
Greetings!
JORDAME WINK FACE (2)
You're alive?!
Imbeciles
Questions and Awnsers
Reunion
Just a thought
All He's Got
You...
Remember?
Consequences and actions
There it is!
Planning ahead
Wake ups
Message to you
Ask Him
Because of you
Prove Yourself
Makes us Human
Yuu're Strong
Caffine rush
Be alright
What you're here for
A/N Taking a break (Possible discontinuation) (PLEASE READ)
Sweet Heart, Dying soul
Like a house on fire
Never Trust a VR
Beat the System with the System
Oblivious as ever
So Close
Home you Thought you Knew
Evil Savior
Possessive
Promise me to Lie
Meeting those You know
King Chaotic Good
Sweet chilly Mornings
Emotionally Pastel
'Cause You're in Love
Departing Days
Truthful Triumph
Departing Days (2)
Not Giving Up
Departing Days (3)
Puns and Predictions

Great Minds break Alike

2.7K 80 334
De KippFicc

(Do not listen to the song yet)

~TORD'S P.O.V~

As I sit on Tom's bed I cut up the pictures we were in, Edd and Matt already out of them from prior breakdowns but now I feel a new type of broken-down as I cut myself out of each picture with him. If I leave Tom alone he may actually be happy... Even if he is brainwashed. Why did I bother trying to get him to even appreciate me? He hates me and always has... Always will.

Seconds before the tears in my eyes fall the elevator door slid open, alerting me up to see Tom walking in, looking around at the scattered cut up pictures. "Geez Tord, what the flying Friday fruit meal did you do?" He steps around some of the broken lamp that shattered. After a short breath I run up to him and hug him tightly. After a moment he responds, "Uhh, hey." He simply greets.

Of course, I smelt them on him, I pull away but hold his arms, "W-where, how I-," I try to say, I inhale to calm my nerves before fixing up my speech, "W-Would you like some dinner?" I ask, smiling awkwardly. Tom turns his head away, a nervous look on his face before he spoke, "Actually, I'm just here to ask something."

Instantly I respond, "Of course, Tom! W-what is it?" I say, smiling as normally as I could. Tom inhales and sighs it out, looking down before up at me, "Would you care if I spent night away?" He says quickly, one eye tensed shut. Feeling everything crumble from inside me seems to be normal now, but it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt like hell. My eyes darken, I can tell, "You're going to spend it with them, aren't you?"

My breathing started to get heavy and hard to stay stable. Tom tensed up, not saying anything; because he knows I'm right. That rage grew faster than anything I've known, I grip onto him tightly, shooting my head up from glaring at the floor, "Aren't you?!" Instantly he looks afraid before flinching, trying to pull my arms off, "Ow Tord shit, let go!" He squirmed.

Remembering what I promised, I let go; bringing my hands back and tearing up, "I-I'm sorry." My breathing hitches and I watch one of the photos I cut us apart from, both halves just next to each other. Tom sighs, "I'm going, and for the record; I'm not staying away because I like him more... I'm staying away because you're fucking crazy and abusive." Tom states before turning around, I collapse to my knees at those words.

Not wanting to be left broken, I reach over and grab his legs and cry out, "Tom please don't leave!" He turns himself enough to see me. When I look up I see a face that someone would give when reconsidering, giving my heart a feeling of hope so I smile brightly. But at that second my arm went off, a message had come in.

One that in big letters reads, 'COUPLE'S THERAPY CONFIRMATION.' At this any hope, I had drains away and is replaced with fear. Not wanting to, I look up to Tom who was wide eyed and furious with a mix of fear. "Get off me!" He exclaims, moving his heel to kick me in the face.

Still not wanting to give up I stand up and reach to him as he runs into the elevator but the doors had already closed so I start to punch and abuse the glass as a vent and to try and get to him. He stares in fear, huddled close to the back of the elevator. The glass box slid down, it was my last chance to apologise... So, it felt.

~EDD'S P.O.V~

Each of us sit around one of the tables in the lab like always as we just chat and joke apart from Mee who is being anti-social working on that plan... Under another table?

Patryk and Paul are sitting next to each other of course, as I sit by Matt and Jordan is with Damien on the back table; working on the lamp for 'Tryk... I just realised why Mee is being lonely even though Yuu is over near us while drinking coffee and staring into space.

With Pat and Paul laughing about their own past stories and jokes it left us to sit in silence. When I look to Mee I see he's still being depressed, so I stand up and walk over to him and try to stop his internal struggle. After a squat, down I see him stare at me like I just spoke fourteen different languages at once. "You writing the plan out of here?"

Mee looks down at his Japanese characters on a page then back at me, "No, this is my fanfiction." He squinted at me, my expression that was once a smile shifts into a bland expression. Damien who was sitting by us spoke, "You disgust me."

Jordan showed up after, his fire-proof mask flicked up and the blowtorch off and in his hand. "Dude, why are you holding that?!" Mee exclaims, leaning away from him and more to me. Jordan looked at it with a raised eyebrow, "It's off?"

"So?! What if it turns on?!" He panics, holding his head as Jordan playfully threatening him with it so he falls onto the floor, tears already in his eyes from fear. My tooth-gapped pun-pal says proudly, "Then there will be two hot messes in this room." He grinned, making me laugh instantly and Damien suicidal with a smile.

Of course, as any good friend would I go along, "Ooh, get roasted!" I press my hand on my cheek and the other to Mee who is smiling, crying and screaming all in one. "Oh geez, that pun was pretty heavy," He says, sounding internally hurt, "Maybe try something a little lighter?" He added on, smiling cheesily.

We all laugh as Damien moves the blow-torch to his head, "Jordan please blow my fucking brains out," He said, accidently making a pun he did not notice, until his face shifts into shock before regret, "Oh for evolutions sake no..." Damien quietly cried.

Very quietly I heard Mee say, "Wouldn't be the first time he's blown you." He pretended to cough violently after, making me look to Jordan and Damien while wondering what and what was their relationship... Or maybe Mee is just bullshitting.

After a second later Patryk jumped down with a watergun which he got god-knows where and says, "Hello this is the pun police."

Yuu shows up after ands adds, "We heard news of third degree burns."

"And your shit is weak!" Paul screeches after jumping in with sunglasses.

"Profanity."

"Language."

Matt lied on the table obviously and popped his head into view, "Bring the war!"

~TOM'S P.O.V~

I inhale to calm myself, ready to spend a night away from a crazed communist leader and some peace with normal friends... And Damien. As I open the door I am greeted to all my friends running around on tables and chairs with water guns. Pat on a chair; one foot on the back while aiming at Edd who was on the bench, Jordan was just by Edd with a blowtorch on full blast as he was seemingly protecting Edd, Mee was crying because he either was being tied up or being held to a table by Paul... Probably both, Matt was staring up at the ceiling with a wrench and a metal bowl on his head and finally Yuu was with his gun 'Betsy' while staring at me on a table.

Everyone paused when I opened the door, "Hi Tom!" Matt waves frantically, wide smiled. Still confused by this sight I wave slowly and stay in the doorway. Damien fell off the ceiling which was what Matt must have been looking at. "The hell- What the hell are you doing?" I must stop for a second mid-way.

Damien popped his head up from under the table and groaned before saying painfully, "I dunno, but this is a fun day," He grinned like usual but in agony, "Ok I can die now. Don't wake me." He fell out of sight for me so Jordan panicked, jumping down from the counter and going to his partner.

After an ahem everyone calmed down, getting off the furniture and leaving Mee bonded on the table. Yuu walked over to me and smiled, putting his gun and hands behind his back, "Hello, Thomas. Did you get the 'a-ok' from Tord?" He asked, smiling slightly.

Giving a sigh brang down his spirits but he still smiled, "Well, I didn't get a no. He just freaked out and tried to give me therapy." I chuckle near the end, Yuu's expression changed, to more of a look of shock and dead-eyed. "Y-Yuu?" I raise an eyebrow and he shakes his head to snap himself out of it.

He smiles again, putting his hands together, "So, did you find a place to stay?" He asks in his regular nice tone. Quickly I remember my previous idea, "Uh yeah I did, 2-1-3 looked the best," After a short ahem from me I say, "But with Tord being absolutely crazy I don't want to be alone."

Distantly Mee said, "Giggidty." With a plain expression and wiggling his eyebrows as he lay still in ropes on the table. "Says the bondage-boy." Paul says as he lights a cig and sits by Mee on the bench. The blonde double grumbles and looks off to the side instead of talking about his emotions. Relatable.

After a short chuckle from Yuu he looked back to me, "Sure, I shall join you later." He turned around and walked over to a chair where he was obviously drinking a coffee, "On second thought I'll hang out here too." I try to excuse but I see Matt slowly shaking his head at me with a look that just read, 'stop trying.'

When I walk in after Mee speaks up again, "Wait!" he squirms like a caterpillar and falls off the table, when he comes back up he was out of the ropes, "That choker has too much detail to not be important, give it to me!" he jumped on and over a table to get to me.

"Too much detail?- no wait, what?" I stare up at him as he watches the gift from Tord intensely, "How would you know?"

Patryk used his hand to swipe away the smoke after saying, "He's got the brains of a spastic, over emotional PTSD soldier."

The MCR fan turned around and shouted, "Don't lay your insecurities on me, dipshit!" He pointed accusingly, Pat rolled his eyes and drank more coffee. Mee looks back at... Me? And continues in a calmer tone, "That choker is to thick, noticeable, fuck me sideways if I'm wrong when I say I've never seen it before and lastly I'm a fandom kid; I know when shit's about to fly."

Late due Jordan said, "This is late but... Profanity." He sounded slightly worried before continuing to blowtorch something. Once again, he looked at me, "Did Tord give it to you?" He raised an eyebrow.

Starting to see his point I tense up, "Yeah" I take it off and pass it to him. He turns back and walks up the table and down again, he put it near Patryk who leaned back before shutting his eyes and coming back to function with bright yellow eyes. The choker's stone part exploded and broke into little screws and weird coloured liquid before Mee dropped it, "Welp, I was right again...Obviously."

Who we call 'Zaptryk' looks to Paul who is just next to him and says brightly, "Paul!"

~TIMESKIP BC FILLER IS GARBAGE~

~MEE'S P.O.V~

After a few hours of laughing, chatting and Tom trying to get drunk again we all headed home in our set pairs; Edd and Matt, Tom with Yuu, Jordan went with Dame obviously while Paul and Pat are asleep across from each other on the tables, holding each other's hands.

Call it selfish but I kinda miss being a part of Yuu just because of the thought of someone always being there was comforting... Even if they are a sociopath who worships Satan. So in a fandomistic view I'll be the first to die because I have no real life ships.

Oh well, death is just a side-effect of life, right Yuu? Oh... Right.

Guess, I'll die while being useful; I pick up the perfectly adjusted mask with just the circle over it. The highschool joke of 'knots and crosses' always made at us. I put it half on, one side of my tired face showing while the side I feel my eye tearing up in is covered. Then I take my weak pistol with 'YUU' written over it because he's the world's favourite identity while 'Mee' is the half-assed nickname.

When I start walking to the door a pair of gold eyes shoot open, making me look over with my hand on the door-handle. I put my finger over my lips and point to Paul who is out of it, 'Tryk looked to him then back at me with his regular poker-face. I do a 'peace out' sign before walking out, the cold startling me so I make an awkward weird noise.

But quickly shiver and just get over it, doing a sort of run to try and warm up as I make my way to the ever so infamous Infirmary. Yeah, that's right; instead of reading about your ships getting it on you're dealing with me... Mee! All your ships except Damien and Jordan because the universe doesn't allow them to even kiss... I learnt that from Basil before he kinda... Went missing.

Anyway, as soon as I open the doors many memories come back, heartbreaking and traumatising memories that all soldiers know... To calm my nerves I inhale sharply and pull out a gun... The gun isn't to calm my nerves it's to just y'know make sure I'm not gonna die.

~TORD'S P.O.V~

"Finally I think I'm ready to give up, Tommy hates me, I hate me, all my soldiers are dead, the only two people I considered friends are against me or are now so demented they cannot function." I say, holding a bottle of whisky, trying to feel better right now wasn't working through alcohol.

Basil who was being shown on the screen squinted at me through his glasses, "Is the demented one me or Patryk?"

Shortly after that I sigh, tearing up again, "What should I do, Basil?" I look upto the hologram again, he smiled and shrugged, "Personally if I were you I'd just kill myself."

Instantly I glare at him, sitting up properly, "Well I'm not you, I'm a leader and you're a therapist."

Basil sighed, rolling his eyes, "If I had known being a therapist meant I had to care about other people's feelings I would have been with Yuu and Mee in the revolution way back when." That memory made my eye twitch, especially with what's going on now, "I know Basil, that is why you are a therapist."

He stops pouring cider into a cup and thinks for a moment, "Huh, oh yeah." Not long after he said that a black silhouette ran past the doorway in the hologram. "Basil, there is someone in the hall." I point behind him so he turned around to see nothing, "Shit... the unfixable probably got out again." Bas' stood up and looked outside, he walked back to the computer, putting his hand above it, "We'll continue our session later."

At that the call was ended, Basil doesn't get worried often so this is... Worrying. Unless he's had too much wine then he's always worried.

~NO ONE'S P.O.V~

The hooded mask-man walked down the halls, a radiation sensor and a gun in the other. Mee doesn't pay attention to much else other than a brief time look up at the hallway ahead. Meanwhile just behind a particular therapist was stalking, Basil watched carefully for an identity of the innocent emo.

Basil stopped walking, looking ahead with his jaw slightly dropped for a moment before a single chuckle and smile, "If it isn't Mee in his own mind." He said quietly, but loud enough for Mee to pause and turn around with a wide-eyed expression behind his mask, "Baz'?" He tried for confirmation it was him.

"Same blood, new mind, old friend." They smirked, having to tilt their head up to see them properly. Mee shook his head frantically, moving his mask so he could see one-eye better, "No way... Red Leader said you were dead!" He pressed a palm to his own forehead, "I mean- of course I didn't believe him but- y'know."

The short black-haired therapist crossed his arms behind him, "Same to this end of the table; those who care for the unfixable are not allowed out of the facility."

Mee loosened up, his interest growing onto the subject, Basil made an 'ahem', "Right, you would not know-."

"No, no I do!" He put his arms up defensively, "Just, you were taking care of them?" Mee asked, an eyebrow raised. Basil sighed slightly, pulling the red-sweater sleeve up slightly to show a black sweater underneath, "It takes a lot of gut and not a lot of mind to do what we do."

Instantly all the colour from Mee's face drained, staring at the blackjacket who was once his sane friend, "Holy shit, Basil what happened?"

'Baz' looked down the hall to one of the other lead ways to the mental health catagories, "I take it Paul nor Pat told you but everyone got pretty shitty up when you two left," He looked up to Mee who was teary eyed already, "Jordan returned from the mission early for emergency therapy after attacking Pat, Dame got sent to therapy more frequently because of Jordan, I got sent here because I didn't want a motherfucker named Tord back in control for killing you off, and pretty much everyone else you were friends with... Snapped."

Mee sniffled, looking away for a second before processing it all, "W-wait, the unfixable, Liam. Do you know where he is?!"

"Yeah, he's fine... Kinda not really." Basil put his sleeve back and his hands behind his back. The space was quiet, Mee was the first to speak after a frustrated sigh, "Well can I see him?"

Knowing what he was doing he laughed slightly, "Sure; this way, doppelganger." He started to walk past him and down the hall.

~DAMIEN'S P.O.V~

Together Jordan and myself lie with sheets over us while watching some random Netflix show that Jordan got really into randomly, all I know is there is some gay guy named Kevin, another called Veronica and Jughead who is especially gay. But Jordan is super into it which is enough for me, since the only reason I kept this Netflix account was to keep Jordan around in my sight for longer.

When I look to Jordan again I see a tired look as he eats more Australian sweet foods which I keep under my bed as he wears his sleepwear and I just stay in a singlet and my undergarments from that day which used to freak him out. Getting bored with this, I shuffle closer to him, putting my arm around him which he goes along with, resting my head against me.

Ok, let's try this again; I get my face close to his and try to move his face to kiss mine but he puts a hand up and pushes my face away, "No wait! Look, Cheryl's about to do her speech." He excused, I let go of him and lazily rest my head on my hand.

When I lose hope for tonight I felt Jordan snuggle closer to me, leaning on my and putting my arm around him again. I keep him close and kiss his cheek, smiling like usual as I try to take a TimTam but realise my woodpecker ate them all. That little shit, he looks up at me with a smug smile.

~JORDAN'S P.O.V~

Dame stared at me wide eyed like I had just betrayed him, in an instant I get pounced on and pinned down before his hands up my shirt and tickle me, which is his number one attack method now. Of course, I start to squirm and laugh, "D-Damie stop I'm sorry!" I laugh, tears in my eyes.

My good ol unsure of our relationship pal get's nose to nose with me, "Then why are you laughing~?" He giggled himself slightly after, Then suddenly I heard Jughead talking again, I stop laughing and crying and flail my arms while watching the screen upside-down, "Wait Dame I gotta watch this!"

He gets off me and cuddles close to me again, flipping me rightside up while doing so.

(A/N: Needed a fluff break, one per chap now.. For now.)

~MEE'S P.O.V~

When we reach what I believe is the furthest end if the hospital I start to hear noises and feel more uneasy than usual, I pause and watch Basil who is not far ahead of me, he turns around and checks on me, "Still coming?"

"Baz', why are they in the darkest corners of the hospital?" I respond, holding my stomach which felt gross, "Because it's the darkest parts of the army's social structure." He replies, turning around and walking again.

We continue to the further parts of this hallway so instead of watching the blood splatters and garbage I decide to think, remembering all the times when all of the people in the army were alive and my friends, having them sane would just be a bonus. Basil used to be one of the tech gurus, a speaker worker primarily but now he's a therapist; one of the highest authority but the most hated and feared.

"We're here!" Basil cheered, turning to me. I look up to see a large safe-like door, one you'd see in a bank usually. I stare up at the huge door, how was Baz going to open this?! He's the shortest person I know~ My question gets answered when he pulled out a stool from behind a barrel, making me snort as a reflex from trying not to laugh.

He didn't even respond to my laughter, he just stood on the stool and started undoing the large safe which took strangely long, so I turned around and looked behind us. One big echoing click made me look ahead, tensing me up from fear.

When a groan got our from him, he kicked the stool back, leaving him dangling from the door handle as the door drifted back, when I look over I go wide eyed, the sick feeling is like a pain now.

Basil jumped down from where he was and stood by me as I covered my mouth, "Keep in mind no one said you'd like what you'd see." He commented.

The room was huge, three times bigger than the magnet room if not bigger. Black jackets walked around with limps, bruises, deformities and some would lay motionless on the floor.

And what made it more disturbing was the gore, dead bodies of all types; human, reptiles, mammal and sea creature would lay around. "The tests we did on them made them cannibalistic." Bas explains.

"I see," I say in my attempt to sound calm, "where is Liam?"

Bas looked up at me before turning to look at the lowered room, with a further ladder down. "Liam Denalict!" He shouted out.

The Unfixable stop, looking at before running and scampering, until one stood still while looking up at us, a dead look in his eyes. Red hair and tanned skin; Liam. The other features I noticed was the bandaging on his face which was bloody, and the horns on his head, like little nubs.

"Did you wanna say hi?" Basil asks, after consulting myself I turn around and shake my head, tearing up way more now. Basil leans on the door, shutting it with another loud echoing noise.

The smell from that room has floated into the halls, making me gag so I run till it was out of smelling range, where I lean up against a wall slide down, tearing up more until I cried. That look in his eyes were hateful and painful. I could tell.

The space next to me was filled by my short friend, "They're all in pain you know?" He said, making me feel worse internally, "I can't feel proper empathy or sympathy even if I try... But I know I would."

"All my life, my painful-ass, hate filled life I just wanted to save people from hurt," I start, clenching my fist, "I'd wait for people to pack up in class so I could walk out with them because no one would for me! I'd take the blame, bullet and throw myself into a communist army because no one in a million years would ever do that for me!"

After a while I cry a bit more, but calm down, turning to Basil I ask, "there is no way to fix them?"

He shakes his head, "They're unfixable, there isn't a way to heal them into who they were but." Basil paused, giving my chest a feeling of hope. "Holy shit, Basil, please if I can save them I will I don't care how-!"

"There's something in the lab we kept to prevent being sued for health and safety usage. It heals the patients instantly from the virus." Basil looked away from me and down at the hall I ran from, I stare at him wide eyed and in dis-belief, "But why didn't they use it before?"

Bas' looked up at the ceiling, "We were still testing the affects and well... If we fixed them they'd tell of what we did, bringing another rebellion and defeat. At least that's what Leader believes."

I shoot my glance around before at him again, "Where the hell is it?"

~TIMESKIP AND NO-ONE'S P.O.V~

A door slid open with a hiss, a small room with a red button was all that was in it. "That's it, the cure. The remedy to save them from suffering." Basil explained, Mee stepped in, watching the red sphere like it were an artifact.

Mee turned around with a tired, sad but also sweet look, "Hey Bas, after I click this do you... Do you want to come with us?" He shrugged, smiling sidely.

Bas looked surprised, smiling after although, his hands behind his back, "Why not? It'd be an honor." Mee smiled, gasping in joy. Not being the one to notice the crossed fingers behind his back.

The glasses boy smiled brightly, tilting his head, "Click away and you have an army for freedom."

With no further hesitation Mee slid his hand over the button, pressing it lightly with his fragile and rare smile cemented on his face.

~PAUL'S P.O.V (Play song now)~

I hold Pat's hand, smiling even as he sleeps; a look of pure innocence glazed over him. One day we'll be out of here, he'll be free from this identity and everything will be as we once hoped. When I was about to drift asleep happily with this fantasy, a strong jolt of electricity went through my hand, making me flinch back.

Patryk's bright yellow eyes sprung open as he looked like a cat, his hair pointed back. Hardly a second after this reaction a large bright orange, red and yellow light came from outside as the never-forgetful sound of an explosion flooded it. "Mee!" He screeched, floating up and going outside, it took me a second before noticing Mee was gone. "Oh shit, no!" I scream before scrambling up, running outside to see the hospital in flames and rubble.

~TOM'S P.O.V~

We both heard it, not even a second after Yuu had stopped our kiss and sat up, myself standing up, "That didn't sound like a gunshot, come on." I say as I grab my hoodie and shirt, our jeans being the only thing we left on.

Yuu stood up and ran out, gripping my hand as he took lead. The first thing we saw was what was left of the hospital, burning and in pieces, the next was Edd, Matt, Paul, Pat, Dame and Jordan watching... No Mee which means... Shit.

~EDD'S P.O.V~

Barely anytime was used on trying to figure out who started it, who was in it ect. Mee was there and Mee did something, Jordan and Paul were already broken down over it while Matt and I who knew him less still teared up but didn't quite break.

Paul is now shouting, kicking and screaming curses while trying to dig up the clearly hot stones and rubble. Curiosity went through me as I looked to Yuu who was watching with the face of someone who had no idea what to feel, they had just died... Or apart of them had.

Tryk floated above the rubble, just calling out Mee's name in hopes he'll come up from the damages... Just like a child who had lost a parent, unsure of death all-together. Now I think about it more, it hurts badly... Just a few hours ago we were laughing, running and having fun while making puns and having water gun fights.

Death happens so quickly, you don't even realize it until you're a witness.

Paul had seemed to of finally given up, slamming his hands down and crying out, I have to sit down, so I do with Matt still holding me as I rest on the ground. In the corner of my eye I notice 'Tryk look to the broken, crying Pat. "Paul?" He asked in his sweet and unknowing voice.

"Shut up!" He shouted back, voice, face and tears full of fury, "He's dead... He's fucking dead and we just got them back... God damn it!" He punched the ground. 

Tryk looks into the rubble again, raising a hand up and taking a pile of rubble with it, this makes everyone look up. Pat struggles to stand up straight before running up to the crater like hole. Another bit of movement was seen from the rocks and rubble, a hand reaching from it. Paul grabbed it and pulled up- "Mee!" I call out.

He was bruised, scratched and without a doubt had somethings broken, Paul held him by the shoulders to check if that tired done-with-life face was truly theirs, he hugged them tightly which gave Mee a face of pain and fear. Mee pulled him off, holding his chest and crying slightly, before breaking more. Paul tried to comfort them but Mee just slapped his hands away, stepping down from the rubble like steps.

When anyone tried to o near him he either ignored or did something harsh to make them stop, he gave a stare to Damien for a second although. What the hell happened that made him blow up a hospital? It was a harsh place but- There could have been people in there.

Suddenly another movement of rubble appeared, a short figure rose from the rubble, black short-cut hair, therapist look and broken glasses. He turned around with a wide smile, Damien and Jordan stepped to the back, with Damien holding him abnormally close. "Ladies and gentlemen, here we have the man who blew up a hospital for the ill!" He laughed.

This made Mee snap, grabbing a pipe that stood up from the ground, yanking it out and thwacking the therapist in the head, blood bursting in the opposite direction. Obviously he was panting as he dropped the pipe, turning around and walking away with a limp, he past all of us but stopped at Matt and I, "Sorry that I have to be the one to save you all."

And with that he walked off into the dark like nothing happened.

A/N

Basil, he's the piece of shit of the century.

Anyway, just wondering; who is the 'best boy' in this fic to you guys?

I think it's Mee.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

157K 5.4K 31
edit: 1/21/2021 this is old but if you still wanna read it, go ahead ;^) Broken, Empty, Lost. That's all that can describe Tom. Scars, Burns, Bruises...
222K 5K 51
NSFW/KINKS/GRAPHIC Detention, Lieutenant, Lover. (COMPLETED) Tom: Submissive Tord: Dominant Cover Art: Angsty Owl (tumblr)
58.9K 1.5K 35
3 - 4 years after The End... "Do you know who will have the greatest impact on this planet? You will. Because you will massacre over 7 billion people...
136K 3K 12
* ART IS NOT MADE BY ME AND FULL CREDIT TO WHOEVER DID THAT AMAZING WORK OF ART x A few years after The End, Tom moved out of Edd and Matt's house an...