Tyler Posey Imagines ♡

Od GinAndTea

"Life can't always be good and life can't always be bad. I've learned a lot from that statement and I think a... Viac

1) How You Meet
2) Your First Date
3) Your First Kiss
4) He Stays The Night
5) Your First Fight
story book kind of love
7) You are his make up artist
8) You are cast mates
9) Cuddles
10) He gets jealous
11) Teen wolf
12) Only Human (Scott)
13) You don't want me
14) Only Human- Part 2
15) Want *
16) Christmas
17) Bad boy
18) Bad boy- Part 2
19) Embarrassed
20) Childhood
21) Engaged
22) Band
23) Pain
24) On Set
25) My Baby
26) Most wonderful place on Earth
27) The Green Eyed Monster
28) Player
29) Player- Part 2
30) Wedding night
31) I'm back
32) Late Nights
34) Double Date
33) Fairy tale
35) Bad ass
36) Teen Choice Awards
37) Stolen Kiss
38) Nightmare
39) Disagreement
40) Embarrassed (Part 2)
41) Fear Factor
42) Holiday
43) Holiday (Part 2)
49)Home
44) Fears
45) Accident
46) Jealousy
47) Christmas Eve
48) Attention
50) Supernatural (Scott)
51) Special
52) Special Part 2
53) Broken Up
54) Afraid
55) Forever
56) Baby girl
57) Partners*
58) Busted
59) Senior
60) Senior Part 2
61) Marriage
62) Interview
63) Interview Part 2
64) Benefits
65) Benefits Part 2
66) "Say you won't let go"
67) Amplification
68) Candlelight
69) YouTube
70) YouTube Part 2
71) YouTube Part 3
72) Law student
73) Director
74) Director Part 2
75) Law Student Part 2
76) Tease
77) Cast Party
78) Granted
79) Granted Part 2
80) Granted Part 3
81) Airport
82) V-Day
83) Learn to Love
84) Vlogs
85) Try Again
86) Imagine
87) Soul mate
88) Quiet
89) Dentist
90) Snowy Wedding
91) Ghost Riders
92) Late
93) Misunderstood
94) Dance
95) Puppy
96) Neighbour
97) I can't do this anymore
98) The Best Friend
99) The Best Friend Part 2
101) Competition
102) Unknown
103) Busy
104) Older
105) Window
Hi!
106) Home
107) New Love
108) New Love Part 2
109) Lobster
110) Classwork
111) Moving In
112) Tyler Posey Must Die
!!!!!!

100) Deaf

2.8K 80 9
Od GinAndTea

100 chapters... eeeep! :)

You walked into the school your mom worked at, carrying two coffees. One for your mom and the other for you. Your mom worked at a school that accommodates people that are hearing impaired or deaf. She learnt sign language and over the years you have picked up some as well.

It's been you and your mom for 10 years after your dad passed away when you were 8 years old. Your mom smiles at you as she sees you walking in.

"You just read my thoughts, I've needed coffee", she sighs smiling.

"Busy day?", you ask.

"There's a new teacher so I've been showing her around. She's really lovely. Just all the admin and questions have been a bit stressful", she explains and you nod.

"Is there anything I can do to help?", you offer.

"You can make dinner for us tonight", she winks at you and you smile.

"Will do. Homemade pizza?", you suggest and she nods.

"I'll see you later", you say as someone comes up to her. The school day has ended so as you're leaving, there are parents picking up their children.

You look to your left and see a rather attractive guy, around your age, signing to a younger girl. You smile at the interaction as they look really happy while communicating. They start walking to a car, signing to their dad as they walk towards him.

You notice that the girl has dropped her scarf and hasn't noticed. You run up and collect it for her just as she gets into the car. She turns to look at you and smiles.

You dropped this. You sign and her smile widens.

Thank you. She signs back and reaches for her scarf.

The older boy walks up to the two of you.

Is everything okay? He signs, looking at his sister.

I watch as she signs what I did.

It's a very pretty.. you start signing but can't remember the sign for scarf.

"Uh.. oh gosh", you say, slightly embarrassed. The boy looks at you and smiles.

"Scarf", he speaks. You're a bit surprised.

"Yeah.. scarf", you say.

"I'm Tyler", he introduces himself, extending his hand out for you to shake.

"Y/N", you say.

"This is my sister, Maya", he speaks and signs at the same time. Maya looks up at me and smiles, giving a small wave.

"Y/N", I sign to her, before her dad talks to her.

"Do you go here?", Tyler asks me.

"Oh no.. my mom works here", I say.

"Yeah I only come here to fetch my sister. So I guess what I'm saying is.. I'm not deaf", he cringes. "I feel horrible when I say that..", he admits.

"Don't worry, I didn't know what to say either", you give him a soft smile.

"Well I have to get going.. I'll see you around?", he asks and you nod as you wave goodbye to him and his sister.

***

It doesn't take long for Tyler and you to run into each other. You see him again at the end of the week as he is there to fetch his sister, this time not with his dad. He smiles at you as you walk up the stairs to the reception area.

"It's nice to see you again", he says as he signs at the same time. You smile at his hands. He blushes and looks down.

"Sorry, force of habit", he says and you shake your head.

"Don't apologize", you smile up at him.

"My sister thinks you're very sweet", he tells you.

"Really?", you smile.

"Yeah. That's her favorite scarf", he grins.

"I'm still a bit rusty when it comes to sign language", you admit, blushing as you look down. He steps closer to you.

"My sister really appreciates anyone who makes an effort to talk to her.. so do I. Most people just stare at her and make her feel like she's stupid", he tells you.

"That's the world we live in. Anyone who is different from us is judged", you sigh.

Tyler smiles softly at you. "Would you like to go out for ice cream with me and my sister?", he asks and you look up at him.

"Yeah I would love that", you say and he grins at you.

"Let me just check with my mom that it's all okay. I might have to meet you there because we only have one car..", you explain.

"I can drive you and take you home", he offers.

"Are you sure?", you ask and he nods.

"Okay perfect! Let me just go tell my mom the plan and I'll meet you back here?", you say.

"You'll find me here", he smiles as you walk into the office to look for your mom.

You explain everything to her and she allows you to go.

When you come back out you see Tyler with his sister, signing away. You suddenly have a overwhelming fear that you won't be able to communicate well enough with her. You're a bit slow with signing so hopefully they will take it easy on you.

As you make your way to them, Maya looks over at you and smiles widely. She waves enthusiastically at you and you return the gesture.

Hi Maya. I love your jersey. You compliment her. You speak while you sign just in case you sign something incorrectly. Tyler smiles at you from the side.

Maya signs back to you, taking her time with the gestures so that you can keep up.

I'm so glad you're coming with us. Tyler and I do this almost every week.

You smile as you realize you've been invited to share a special part of their relationship.

The car ride is silent for the most part, obviously because you can't sign while you drive.. or sit at the back of the car not looking at Maya.

"How old are you?", Tyler asks.

"Eighteen and you?", you reply.

"Twenty. Are you in college?", he asks.

"I'm at the art school down the road. What about you?", you ask.

"That's so cool. What is your speciality? Yeah I'm studying physiotherapy", he smiles.

"Photography and painting.. I like to take pictures and then recreate them in my own paintings", you say. "Sounds like it would be a lot of work", you smile.

"That sounds really interesting, I wish I knew how to paint. It is. But at least all my classes are mainly mornings", he says.

You expect more to be said but Maya taps his shoulder, frowning. You feel bad for leaving her out so you sit closer so she can see you and sign.

What is your favorite subject in school?

Definitely not maths! I love science though! She smiles and turns in the seat so she can see you better.

I also hated maths! Do you know a Miss Y/L/N?

She's my English teacher! She's the best! She smiles. Is that your mom?

You nod your head smiling at her before the car comes to a stop and you realize you're at the ice cream place.

Tyler opens the door for you and you thank him before he goes and opens the door for his sister. You smile at his gentlemanly-ness.

All three of you sit in a booth, signing and talking at the same time. They do take it easy on you and it's not until when you come back from going to the bathroom that you realize how slow they are actually talking to you.

"Thank you so much for today. I had a great time", you tell Tyler as he walks you to your front door. You already said goodbye to Maya who insisted on giving you and Tyler a minute alone.

"I did too.. would it be okay to get your number?", he asks shyly and you smile before nodding.
After putting your number in his phone, you pull him into a quick hug before waving at Maya and going inside.

***

*I really had a great time. Can we do it again?*

You smile at the text from Tyler as you lay in bed that night.

*of course we can do it again! I would love that :) *

*are you busy tomorrow afternoon? x*

*should be free from 2 onwards.. is that fine?*

*perfect! I'll pick you up at 2:30 x*

*xx*

***

Tyler picks you up like he promised and takes you to a small cafe that's unusually quiet for a busy Saturday afternoon. You two spend the afternoon getting to know each other. So far you've learnt that he cares a lot about his sister and will do anything to protect her. He found out about your dad passing away when you were younger. Now you are currently talking about past relationships. Not the best subject to talk about on a date.. if this is even a date you think.

"So wait you've never had a girlfriend?", you ask again, not believing it.

"Nope. Most girls are really superficial. When they took an interest in me, they complained about how much time I would spend with my sister and then never even try to speak to her. My sister can read lips if you go slow enough.. so however someone treats my sister, really matters to me. That's why you caught my eye", he smiles and you blush.

"What about you?", he asks.

"I haven't had a girlfriend either", you tease and he laughs.

"I've had a few boyfriends.. but only two were serious", you say and he nods, waiting for more information.

"The one was in tenth grade. His name was Blake and we dated for a year before he moved away. Then in my senior year I dated a guy for six months but we both just got busy with other things so we broke it off", you explain and he nods.

"I like the way you treat your sister. I've always wanted a younger sibling to look after", you decide to change the topic.

He smiles at your words, "my sister really means the world to me. Not just because she's deaf and needs extra care and attention. But we've just always been on the same page".

After spending a little while longer inside the cafe talking, you two decide to go for a walk. You get along with him so well, there's always something new to speak about and he makes you laugh. He's a bit shy and nervous and cautious but you find it really attractive.

"I really enjoy spending time with you", he tells you suddenly. You smile up at him and reach for his hand, taking it in yours and intertwining your fingers. A small blush crosses both of your faces as you continue to walk hand in hand down the street.

"Would you like to come over tomorrow for lunch? Or does your family do that whole Family Sunday lunch thing?", you ask him.

"Nope. Sunday is just a normal day in our house. I would love to come over", he tells you and you smile up at him before making your way to his car. You two listen to music and he makes you laugh as he tries to hit all the high notes in Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. He walks you to your door and you give him a peck on the cheek before saying goodbye.

Your mom notices your wide grin and you two chat about your day before asking if it's fine that Tyler comes over for lunch tomorrow.

"Sounds great. I can't wait to meet Maya's brother", she says before going to have a bath.

***
Lunch on Sunday goes really well. Your mom really likes Tyler and you grew to like him even more. The two of you are sitting outside in the old swing set your dad built for you when you were younger.

"Rome or Paris?", he asks you. You have been asking questions like this for the past 10 minutes.

"That's a tough one... Rome", you finally say. "You?".

"Rome", he grins.

"It would be amazing to take pictures there", you say dreamily.

"Have you ever been overseas?", he asks.

"Nope. Never even left the state", you say and he looks at you with raised eyebrows.

"That's crazy! We'll have to go on a road trip one day", he says and adds a nervous laugh at the end. It's cute watching him say something bold and yet he gets all shy.

"Can't wait", you say softly and he meets your eyes. His brown eyes sparkling as the sun hits him at all the right angles. The two of you have started leaning closer to one another. He hesitates as your lips brush his, so you place your hand on his cheek and attach your lips to his soft ones. It's a short kiss but there is definitely a spark between the two of you. You smile, your eyes still closed as you separate. He is smiling too, a dreamy look in his eyes.

"Not bad for a first kiss", he says blushing.

"That was your first kiss?", you ask your eyes wide. He nods, slightly embarrassed.

"Wow.. I never would have guessed. It was amazing", you say honestly and watch as a small smile plays on his lips. He reaches for your hand and runs his thumb along your knuckles as you look at one another.

***

Tyler and you have been dating for four months and he has invited you over for dinner. You've been over to his house plenty of times but you still get a bit nervous about communicating just because you don't know if you'll be able to sign everything correctly. Everyone is so patient with you and Maya really likes you. The two of you becoming good friends since you've been dating Tyler.

After dinner, you and him go up to his room to watch a movie. You're surprised that his parents are so okay with you being in his room but are really glad because it gives you some alone time.

"You're so beautiful", he whispers in your ear as your head is resting in his chest. You lean up to look down at him and smile.

"Thank you", you say and lean down to press your lips to his.

"You're quite gorgeous yourself", you say and he laughs softly.

"So you know Friday is my birthday.. so I was wondering if you and Maya want to come over to my house? I'm having a small get together with some close friends. Want to come?", you ask him. You've already told him about it but now it's an official plan.

"Uh.. I don't think it's a good idea to invite Maya.. you know how people can be..", he says.

"I know that people can be mean but these are my closest friends and they won't judge her or be mean", you say but he shakes his head.

"I don't think she'll want to", he says but you frown.

"Of course she will! I'll go ask her", you say getting up but he stops you.

"I said no", he says firmly.

"It's not your decision. Your sister is sixteen I'm sure she's capable of deciding what she wants", you tell him.

"Y/N please just leave it. We can do something just us three another time", he sighs.

"Tyler you can't hide her from everyone", you say getting a bit annoyed.

"I'm not hiding her in protecting her", he argues.

"Yeah from a bunch of people that you haven't even met who will be nothing but polite to her", you say defending your friends.

"Just drop it", he raises his voice.

"Are you embarrassed of her?", you ask and he looks at you incredulously.

"Are you kidding? I love my sister. all I'm doing is trying to protect her from a bunch of idiots who won't know how to speak to her", he says and you take a step back from him.

"Idiots? I'm sorry but even on my best days I still have to ask you have to sign something. So does that make me an idiot?", you ask.

He frowns at you, "No you know what I mean. People talking extra slow or loud enough that the next state can hear them", he shakes his head.

"Look I know you want to protect her but you can't do it forever", you tell him.

"I don't want to talk about this anymore. She's not going", he says and sits back down on his bed.

"Fine then. Don't bother coming either", you say and walk out his room. You're about to walk down the stairs when he catches your wrist.

"I don't want to fight", he says softly.

"Then you should let your sister make her own decisions", you say and he tenses.

"Let's not talk about this here", he says.

"No one can hear us", you say but regret your choice of words immediately. Tyler let's go of your wrist and turns to face you.

"I didn't mean it like that", you say but he shakes his head.

"You're just like the rest of them", he mutters softly but you caught it. You remember him telling you about a girl who was so inconsiderate and insensitive about his sister that she didn't care what she said around her.

"You think I'm like them? Well if that's how feel then I should go", you say, hurt that he can compare you to girls like that.

You walk out of his house, waving goodbye to his family who are sitting in the living room.

***

It's been two days since the whole argument with Tyler and neither of you have made a move to talk to each other. In three days it's your birthday and you were excited to spend it with the people closest to you but now you don't even want to celebrate.

"He'll come around", your mom says as you sit in your room and paint but you just shrug.

You've been painting a picture of Tyler and Maya that you had taken at the ice cream place about two weeks ago.

Tyler had his hands in front of him and was signing that he loves her while she grinned at him, but he was looking at the camera.. or rather you while smiling. You loved the picture and wanted to capture it in a different way. You love show the light was hitting Maya's face and how Tyler's smile was so wide it stretched across his whole face. The two of them looked so happy and you were happy that you were apart of it.

You were busy painting Maya's hair when there was small knock on your door. "I'll be fine mom", you say but there's a clearing of a throat that makes you realize it isn't your mom.

You look back and see Tyler leaning against the door frame.

"Your mom let me in", he says as you stand up.

"Is it alright to be here?", he asks and you nod slowly. He closes the door behind him as he walks further into your room. He is about to talk when he sees the painting. His smile matches the one in the painting.

"Wow..", he breathes out.

You look at him and then back to the painting.

"It still has a lot of work to be done..", you say but he cuts you off.

"Do you know what I was saying here?", he asks you.

"You were telling her that you love her", you say. You know the sign for I love You and was about 99% sure that's what he said but he is shaking his head.

"While you were getting your camera out she said that I loved you... so I signed back yes I love you.. as in you Y/N", he says and your breath stops in your throat. He walks closer to you and reaches for your hands, holding them in his.

"I love you Y/N.. and I'm so sorry for what I said. I was just being protective and didn't want my sister getting hurt that I didn't realize I was hurting you", he says.

"Some of the things I said were out of line.. and I know I can't protect her from everything.. not all the time at least. It's just that not everyone she comes across is going to be as kind and as loving.. and as perfect as you are", he says and places a kiss to your hands.

"I'm sorry too.. I was just mad because of what you said about my friends.. you know that I would never put her in a position where she would feel uncomfortable or unsafe..", you say and he nods.

"I know that's one of the reasons why I love you", he says those three words again and you can't help but smile.

"I love you Tyler. Your overprotectiveness and all", you smile and he beams down at you before kissing you passionately.

"The painting is incredible", he whispers against your lips.

"I want to keep it for myself now that I know the real message", you smile and he rubs his nose against yours.

"Or you can just keep me", he says softly.

"I will keep you...", forever you sign.

x

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

86.2K 943 95
Dylan O'brien and his characters, Tyler Posey and more!
145K 1.2K 32
just some imagines, requests plzzz UPDATES ON HOLD
17.9K 249 46
o2l imagines completed November 7th 2016 10:18PM. all good things come to end but they live forever in our hearts. I wrote this when I was much youn...
44.3K 458 64
"It was all just a game, who could ever love someone like you?" Rung in my head about 5000 times. It's time.