A PLUS /h.s./

By storybookdream

"Hello everyone. My name is Mr. Styles, and I'm your new Precalculus teacher." More

A+ (a Harry Styles Fan Fiction)
About
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Turn Back Time

Chapter 10

18.5K 399 79
By storybookdream

Please comment and let me know what you think :) I LOVE hearing your thoughts while you're reading and what you think about what's going on! Enjoy! Xx

------------------------

After the few hours of working on my English homework for both yesterday and today, it was already 7 and I never wanted to even talk about Shakespeare again. I decided that I’d go take a shower and then dedicate the rest of my night to Flappy Bird. I need that extra credit.

After my long shower, I put my hair in a towel and dressed in my normal pajamas; a sweatshirt and yoga pants. When my hair wasn’t dripping wet anymore, I took the towel off and hung it up to dry.

I grabbed my phone off of the bathroom counter after brushing my teeth and I plopped down on my bed. I opened the Flappy Bird app and got to work.

I couldn’t deny that I was getting better, and that Mr. Styles’ tips were actually helping me. I kept getting higher and higher scores and I got to 43 before I started falling asleep. I put my phone on my charger and snuggled up under my blankets before realizing the lights were still on. Dammit, why do I always do this?!

I frustratingly threw the blankets off of me and stomped up to turn the lights off and then plopped back down into my bed, recovering myself with the blankets.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, completely forgetting to set my alarm clock.

The next morning, the sun was what decided to wake me up. I didn’t really think much of it, until I grabbed my phone and noticed the time.

It was 9:22, aka I missed the first 2 hours of my 3rd day of school. My attendance record is going to be ace this year.

I sat there and dwelled on whether or not I should show up for the rest of the school day, and decided that I probably should so I reluctantly got up and went into the bathroom.

I didn’t feel like doing much with myself so I just kept on my outfit of a hoodie and yoga pants and brushed through my hair, pinning half of it back and straightening the parts of it that were down.

I did my makeup the usual way, just some mascara and stuff to cover my oh so lovely zits, and was out the door. I had to walk to Scottie’s house, which wasn’t too far, to pick up my car. He texted me to let me know that he hid the keys under the mat by his house. How original, I’m sure nobody would find them there. I drove the rest of the way to school and made it by 10AM. 

3rd hour would be halfway over by the time I got there so I decided to just roam the hallways until 4th hour. I went to my locker and put my things in and then thought about what I’d do for the next 45 minutes. I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair in the mirror, as the wind had messed it up on the walk to Scottie's house. I had to readjust the bobby pins and then it looked too tight so I had to pull my hair out a little bit to loosen it up.

Once I was satisfied, I left the bathroom and I still had 40 minutes to do nothing. I really don’t wanna walk into science halfway through the class so I just walked around the hallways, passing by teachers who looked at me questioningly. They’re so nosy.

Luckily, none of them asked me why I wasn't in class so I was free to do as I pleased until the bell rang. I was 99% sure Mrs. Bowling had a free hour right now so I decided I might as well drop off my homework, since I actually did it last night. I went to my locker to retrieve it since I put it away when I got here.

After getting it, I walked to her classroom and I knocked twice on the door and briefly heard her call, “Come in!” 

I opened the door and waved, before setting my binder on a random desk, “Sorry I didn’t make it to class today, I forgot to set my alarm and I overslept. Did I miss anything?”

I handed her my homework and we spent the next 10 minutes going over what I missed today and what’s due tomorrow. She said that they had time to work on it in class though, so mine won’t be due until Friday. I’m probably gonna do it tonight though because if I don’t, I’ll just have more to do tomorrow night.

I left her room and still had half an hour left before my 4th hour started. I groaned to myself and just walked down the hallways. I passed literally every door in this entire high school and I went up and down the stairs at least 5 times. Even after all of this, I still had about 20 minutes left and my feet hurt from walking. I decided to just sit down so I went to my locker and slid down it until I was sitting on the floor. I grabbed my phone and once again started playing Flappy Bird

I was in the middle of breaking my record of 43 when a shadow came above me. I didn’t want to lose, so I ignored it but then I heard his voice.

“You’re getting better, I see,” he said. I died.

“Jackass, couldn’t you wait until I died to talk to me? What if I could’ve gotten really far?” I groaned and finally looked up at him.

He was wearing casual clothes, like really casual. He had on black skinny jeans that a teacher probably shouldn’t be wearing, yet here he was, along with a plain white t-shirt. If I didn’t know any better, I would have thought he was a student here.

He shrugged while laughing and replied, “Sorry. What’s your high score now?” 

“45, but I’m sure I would’ve been a lot higher by now if you wouldn’t have bothered me,” I told him.

“My apologies, Randi. It won’t happen again,” he said sarcastically, to which I responded, “Good,” with just as much sarcasm. 

He slid down the locker next to me and sat directly to my right, our legs and arms touching. Is this even allowed? I shrugged it off and started over on Flappy Bird with Mr. Styles looking over my shoulder.

When I got to 44 he started saying things to get me to lose, such as “Watch out,” and “Oh, you’re gonna hit it!” and I did indeed end up hitting the tunnel at 45. Cool.

I shoved him over and he fell on the ground, now laying down and laughing. He childishly kicked me with his pointy ass boot, what’s up with those? And when he wouldn’t stop kicking me, I pulled his boot off and threw it across the hallway.

“You did not just throw my boot,” he stated, staring at it. It landed at the complete opposite end of the hallway and he’d have to walk a good 30 feet to go get it. I’m very proud of my arm at this moment.

“Well, the position of your boot says otherwise,” I laugh and he replied, “You know, I could easily give you detention for that.” 

I didn’t know what to respond but luckily I didn’t have to, as he decided to rip my shoe off of my foot and throw it across the hall as well. And unluckily, it landed further away than his did.

I wasn’t so proud of my arm anymore.

I scowled at him and muttered, “Asshole,” before getting up and hopping to my shoe. Once I grabbed it and put it back on my foot, I started making my way back to him, but I made sure to stop and throw his shoe even further.

He rolled his eyes before getting up to retrieve his shoe as well. 

Mr. Styles sat back down next to me and I continued playing Flappy Bird while he watched.

“So, why’d you skip my class today? Couldn’t stand to look at my handsome face for another hour?” He asked me, before obnoxiously smiling and pointing to his face. My bird hit the tunnel for the 4382081th time.

“Don’t flatter yourself,” I snorted, “I overslept and missed my first 3 hours. So now I’m waiting for the bell to ring so I can go to my 4th hour.”

“Why don’t you just go to your 3rd hour now?” He questioned me.

I shrugged and said, “I don’t know, I just don’t feel like walking in there halfway through the hour. Might as well just miss the rest of it.”

He nodded and I decided to ask him a question, “What are you doing right now? Don’t you have a class to teach?”

He looked at the small stack of papers that he sat next to him before he sat down before his eyes widened, “Shit! I gotta get back. Who knows what they’re doing in there, how long have I been out here?”

I looked at the clock to see that it was 10:32 and replied, “About 10 minutes.”

He scrambled up and bent down to get his papers before he turned to me, “See ya tomorrow, Randi. Good luck beating me,” before sending a wink my way and walking back down the hallway and to his classroom.

I sighed and got back to trying to beat his damn record. I have 8 minutes before the bell will ring and I can finally go to 4th hour.

I managed to get to 50 before the bell rang and I got up before everyone trampled me. I dusted off my yoga pants and sweatshirt, as I imagine they probably have dirt and who knows what else all over them, before going to my locker to grab my Spanish folder. 

I walked to my Spanish class, not really caring whether or not I was early as I had enough time to wander around and do nothing and now I just wanna get to class. 

I walked in to the practically empty classroom and sat in my seat, waiting for the bell to ring so class could start.

Once the warning bell went off, people scrambled into the classroom and into their seats and class began.

Class was over before I knew it and I was off to lunch. I bought a granola bar and a water and made my way to our usual booth, noticing that Cassidy had already taken a seat. I smiled, realizing that she’s probably going to be sitting with us for the rest of the year. I like her.

“Hi,” I say, as I set my granola bar on the table and sat down next to her. She looked at me and widened her eyes, “You’re here! I thought you were absent today and I was worried about sitting with your friends. I didn’t know if it’d be awkward without you or not,” she said, sounding relieved.

I laughed and shook my head, “No, they totally like you, you would be fine sitting with them with or without me.” 

She smiled and Scottie and Chelsea both joined us.

It wasn’t a very eventful lunch, we just talked about random shit that didn’t really have any significance.

I finished my granola bar and chugged down half of my water, not realizing how thirsty I was. The bell rang, signifying that lunch was over and I groaned, not wanting to go to art. 

We said goodbye to each other and parted ways. I went to my locker and got my pencil and went to Art. Nothing too great in that class.

Next was Child Development. We just learned about pregnancy and what not. Wonderful.

Last, was Yearbook. We learned about how to take good pictures and tomorrow we will be taking practice pictures outside. I love taking pictures, so I’m actually really excited.

We can either bring our own cameras or use the ones the schools have, but there’s a limited number of them so we’d have to take turns.

The final bell rang and I couldn’t be more relieved. I went to my locker and waited for Scottie to meet me, as he usually did everyday. Sure enough, I saw his head in the mob of high schoolers and he was walking my way.

“What are you doing tonight?” He asked me and I shrugged, “Nothing, probably. Just laying around, you know, the usual.”

He laughed and shook his head, “Nuh uh, you’re going to the movies with me and Hunter and his cousin.”

I widened my eyes, “What do you mean we’re going to the movies?” I asked him.

“Weelllllllll,” he dragged out, “I sort of offered to double date with Hunter tonight but he was like ‘Oh I don’t have a date’ so I offered you and he accepted so yeah, you’re going to the movies tonight.”

I groaned. If Hunter wasn’t so important to Scottie I would totally not go, but I know how much he likes him and wants him to be gay so I decide to take one for the team.

“Okay-“ he started cheering but I held my hand up, “If he makes any moves, I’m out.” 

He nodded his head vigorously and hugged me, while chanting “Thank you, thank you, thank you,” in my ear. 

I sighed and pushed him off of me before slamming my locker door shut. We walked out of the school together but had to part ways, as he drove his car today and I drove mine.

“We’ll pick you up at 7! Dress cute!” He yelled in a singsong voice.

I rolled my eyes and unlocked my car, getting in and driving home so I can fit in a nap before the movies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
220K 4.6K 60
Will she get her Harry back?
16.7K 830 8
Hongjoong worked at a small coffee shop across the street from Seongwha's house. Seongwha always came to the coffee shop to See Hongjoong, Seongwha e...
19.4K 445 12
(Y/N), after getting fired from her last job at a radio station, didn't know what to do. After getting a new job as a First Class Spy for Boss Enter...