Tyler Posey Imagines ♡

By GinAndTea

"Life can't always be good and life can't always be bad. I've learned a lot from that statement and I think a... More

1) How You Meet
2) Your First Date
3) Your First Kiss
4) He Stays The Night
5) Your First Fight
story book kind of love
7) You are his make up artist
8) You are cast mates
9) Cuddles
10) He gets jealous
11) Teen wolf
12) Only Human (Scott)
13) You don't want me
14) Only Human- Part 2
15) Want *
16) Christmas
17) Bad boy
18) Bad boy- Part 2
19) Embarrassed
20) Childhood
21) Engaged
22) Band
23) Pain
24) On Set
25) My Baby
26) Most wonderful place on Earth
27) The Green Eyed Monster
28) Player
29) Player- Part 2
30) Wedding night
31) I'm back
32) Late Nights
34) Double Date
33) Fairy tale
35) Bad ass
36) Teen Choice Awards
37) Stolen Kiss
38) Nightmare
39) Disagreement
40) Embarrassed (Part 2)
41) Fear Factor
42) Holiday
43) Holiday (Part 2)
49)Home
44) Fears
45) Accident
46) Jealousy
47) Christmas Eve
48) Attention
50) Supernatural (Scott)
51) Special
52) Special Part 2
53) Broken Up
54) Afraid
55) Forever
56) Baby girl
57) Partners*
58) Busted
59) Senior
60) Senior Part 2
61) Marriage
62) Interview
63) Interview Part 2
64) Benefits
65) Benefits Part 2
66) "Say you won't let go"
67) Amplification
68) Candlelight
69) YouTube
70) YouTube Part 2
71) YouTube Part 3
72) Law student
73) Director
74) Director Part 2
75) Law Student Part 2
76) Tease
77) Cast Party
78) Granted
79) Granted Part 2
80) Granted Part 3
81) Airport
82) V-Day
84) Vlogs
85) Try Again
86) Imagine
87) Soul mate
88) Quiet
89) Dentist
90) Snowy Wedding
91) Ghost Riders
92) Late
93) Misunderstood
94) Dance
95) Puppy
96) Neighbour
97) I can't do this anymore
98) The Best Friend
99) The Best Friend Part 2
100) Deaf
101) Competition
102) Unknown
103) Busy
104) Older
105) Window
Hi!
106) Home
107) New Love
108) New Love Part 2
109) Lobster
110) Classwork
111) Moving In
112) Tyler Posey Must Die
!!!!!!

83) Learn to Love

2.5K 68 7
By GinAndTea

Requested by Edeline9611

Scott stood by the door of the small reception party. You would think he would be happy considering this is his wedding. But he isn't. You see the wedding was arranged by his parents. They set him up with a girl who he barely knew. You.

Sure you two had seen each other around but were never really friends and now you're married.

Scott watches you as you talk to one of your friends. A frown on his face as he sees how happy you are with them but yet with him, it's the total opposite. He can't blame you, he's not thrilled about this whole idea either but you two promised your parents that you would try and make it work.

Stiles walks up to Scott and pats his back.

"It will work out", he says and Scott nods, not really believing his best friend.

***

It's been two weeks now that you and Scott have been married. And every night he has gone out and gotten drunk which is really hard for a werewolf to do so obviously he tried his best to get drunk.

He comes home, drunk again and you sigh. You two sleep in different bedrooms, he doesn't come in to check on you or anything. You two barely talk. It's like you two are total strangers.

You've had enough of all of it and decide that tomorrow you'll make a plan to get out of here.

So that's what you do the next day. You apply for citizenship in Australia. The process takes a while but at least you have made the first step. Scott walks into the study where you are.

"Oh um..", he starts saying but you get up off the chair.

"I'm done. You can use it", you say referring to the computer. He nods as you walk past him. You grab your book and head to the couch but not more than two minutes later, Scott is standing in front of you.

"Yes?", you ask as you see his chest rising up and down with heavy breathing.

"Care to tell me what you're doing applying to go live in Australia?", he asks and you frown.

"Why do you care? It's not like you would miss me", you huff.

"Maybe because we're married", he shouts and you roll your eyes.

"We've probably spent 5 minutes alone together. And we've been married for two weeks", you remind him and he just looks at you before walking out the door.

Later that night, Scott comes home and looks for you in your room. He frowns when he doesn't see you sleeping since it's so late. He sees your bathroom light is still on so he knocks. There's no response so he opens the door and immediately runs to you. You're lying on the floor and aren't breathing. He panics. He picks you up in his arms and takes you to his car where he drives you to the hospital.

***

Scott is waiting in the waiting room when the doctor comes to see him.

"She had a serious panic attack., has she been under any stress lately? Has she been taking her medicine?", he asks Scott who just shrugs.

"I'm not so sure..", he admits and the doctor frowns at him.

"I think you should take more interest in your wife's medical history. She will be alright. We'll keep her here for tonight but tomorrow she should be fine to go home", he says and Scott thanks him before he walks to your room.

You're sleeping when he walks in so he doesn't wake you. Instead he sits on the chair next to your bed and holds your hand. Giving it a small squeeze as he sighs.

"I'm so sorry", he says, referring to how he let you down. How he doesn't know anything about you. How he doesn't treat you well. And that you ended up in the hospital and he can't do a thing about it.

Your eyelids flutter open and you see Scott sitting beside you. His eyes are tired and his hair is messed up.

"How are you feeling?", he asks you.

"I'm okay", you whisper.

"I'm sorry..", he says but you just close your eyes.

"I haven't had an attack in so long..", you say and he frowns at you.

"When was the last time?", he asks. You shut your eyes and squeeze his hand.

"It was when.. my fiancé passed away", you start saying and his eyebrows quirk up but he remains silent and lets you carry on.

"Before you.. before my parents met your mom.. there was guy named Harry. He was my best friend. We had known each other since grade school. And in high school we started dating. When we graduated we moved in together and that's when we found out that he had cancer.. leukemia. We did everything we could to keep him healthy. I was working three jobs to help pay for his chemo.. he was getting better.. he was smiling and eating and living his life like the old him. I loved him so much", you smile at the memory of him, tears threatening to spill.

"He proposed to me in our apartment.. just a simple night in and it was the most special day. He loved me and we were going to spend the rest of lives together. The day after we got engaged, we were driving to visit his family when.. he started coughing up blood. I didn't know what was happening so I took him to the hospital.. he was having a seizure and the cancer was back with full force..", you say, tears rolling down your cheeks.

"Not more than a week later.. he died", you cry out and Scott moves to sit on the bed, your head resting on his chest as you cried. He rubbed your back, holding you close as he too had tears in his eyes.

"That's when I had my first panic attack and I fainted.. the doctors gave me medicine for anxiety and depression.. and I've been on them ever since. I guess I forgot to take them today", you say to him as you wipe your tears.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know any of that. Thank you for telling me and.. you're just so strong", he says but you shake your head.

"Thank you for bringing me here.. and finding me in the first place", you say and he nods.

"You never come into my room", you furrow your eyebrows.

"I wanted to talk to you about the whole Australia thing", he says and you sigh.

"I.. I just feel that this isn't working. We're just living like strangers and you don't deserve that. We both deserve happiness", you tell him and he looks into your eyes. Taking in all the different shades he can see in them. He looks at the freckles sprawled out on your cheeks, he's never noticed them before. Neither has he seen the small dimple on your right cheek. Or the small mole right above your top lip. He's staring at your natural red lips, the lips he has never kissed. Not even at your wedding.

He's interrupted by his phone ringing and sees that it's your mom, phoning him back. He answers and tells her that you're okay. You give him a soft smile as he hangs up before he says he'll pick you up tomorrow.

***

Scott's feelings have changed. He thinks you're strong and kind. Sensitive and compassionate. He wants to see that side of you more and will make the effort to try and keep you here.

He brings you home and leads you to the couch, you thank him before he goes to make you some lunch.

"Stiles is coming over tonight", he tells you as he takes a seat next to you as you eat.

You nod your head. "Just don't get drunk", you say and he nods his head but you don't believe him. Even though he helped you and took you to the hospital, you can't trust him. Yes you opened up but it was so he knew that you want love. So he knew about your past medical history and how much you wish to just be happy. He still hasn't done anything to make it seem like he would make this marriage work.

"I won't drink", he says and you scoff. He furrows his eyebrows at you.

"I'm not some alcoholic who can't go a day without a drink", he says and you roll your eyes.

"You've been coming home drunk every night for the past two weeks", you say and he rubs his hands through his hair.

"Fine. If you don't think I can change maybe I'll just go out again tonight", he says getting up.

"Sure. Prove me right", you say and he glares down at you. Before going to his room.

You sigh and stop eating. You wish you could get along with him but you just don't know him and don't want to get hurt.

Later that night after you've showered, you go downstairs and find Scott and Stiles watching tv on the couch.

"Hi Y/N", Stiles says as he sees you waking to the kitchen.

"Hi Stiles", you reply, smiling softly at him. You make eye contact with Scott who is frowning before he turns back to the tv.

You make yourself something to drink and when you look back, you see Stiles walking up to you. Scott isn't on the couch anymore.

"His mom phoned", he tells you and you nod.

"I just wanted to say.. that you should give him a chance. He's been hurt in the past as well", Stiles says and you sit down on the chair by the counter.

"He was married before you came along. To a hunter, Allison. She was our best friend and Scott loved her so much. He would have done anything for her. Soon after they got married, I was possessed by an evil spirit and.. when we were all fighting one another, a thing called an Oni which was a part of my.. pack I guess, he... he stabbed Allison and she.. she died in Scott's arms", Stiles explains and you gasp. Tears forming in your eyes.

"He doesn't want to get hurt like that again so I think this whole marriage scares him because if he gets close to you.. you might die just like Allison", Stiles says and you look down, feeling so bad for how you've treated Scott.

"He told me about Harry and I'm so sorry for what you've been through. But I really think you two could learn to love one another and heal one another", Stiles says, coming up to you and hugging you.

"Give him a chance", he says and you nod, pulling away and smiling softly at him before Scott comes in. He sees the two of you and frowns. He wants to be able to make you smile and hug you and talk to you when you're upset.

"Would you like some pizza?", Scott asks you. You look up and him and nod as he places the box on the counter.

"Thank you", you say and he nods. You give him a small smile and his eyes widen before he returns the smile. Him and Stiles go back to watching tv and after you've eaten, you decide to join them. You sit next to Scott, watching him tense as your legs brush his. He can hear your heartbeat getting faster but he ignores it and concentrates on the show.

A little while later, you've fallen asleep, your head resting on his shoulder. He smiles down at you before picking you up, bridal style.

Stiles smirks at him before mouthing a goodbye and leaving you two alone.

Scott places you on your bed, moving your hair away from your face as you rest your head in the pillow. He smiles as you sigh contentedly. He covers you with the blanket before going to his own bed.

Over the next few weeks, Scott and you grow closer. He's your friend now. He doesn't come home drunk, he helps make dinner, he works hard and listens to how your day was. He is so attentive and is really starting to like you.

Tomorrow is his birthday. You've got him something really special that you hope he will like. You've really seen a different side to him and started developing feelings for him.

***

On his birthday, all his family and friends come over to your house. At the end of the night he opens his presents. You give him yours and tell him to open it in private. He nods before looking at his mom and seeing how happy she is at seeing the two of you get along. He doesn't know if this is an act or not, considering you got into Australia. You haven't done anything about it as you want to see how Scott feels about you and if he would like to make the two of you work.

After the party, you tell him to leave everything as you'll clean up. As he's about to go upstairs he turns around and comes back towards you. You stare up at him as he walks over to you and then wraps his arms around you, giving you a hug before he says goodnight.

"Sleep well", you tell him and he smiles at you before going to his room.

A week later you notice the present you gave him is still wrapped and on his desk in his room. You frown to yourself because you wanted him to see the gift and what he thought. You had hoped that it would change his mind about you. Since nothing has happened you decided to book a flight to Australia but only for a short holiday, Scott doesn't know that it is only for a week.

The next day he drives you to the airport, thinking this is the last time he'll see you. The drive is silent and you're playing with your fingers as you look outside the window.

When you arrive at the airport, Scott takes your bags out of the car and stands in front of you, preparing to say goodbye.

"Did you ever open the gift I gave you?", you ask, knowing the answer.

He looks down sheepishly and shakes his head. You bend down and take it out of your carry on bag. You hand it to him and he looks into your eyes before opening it. As he opens it the first things he sees is that it is a photo album but what takes his breath away is what's written on the cover.

Let's begin our love story x

It's written in your hand writing. He looks up at you and you tell him to open it. The first page is a picture of you as a baby and next to it is one of Scott as a baby.

The pages are filled with the two of you at different ages, you asked his mom for the photos. It was to see how much you two have grown. You even included a picture of you and Harry and a picture of him and Allison. They were both huge parts of your lives and the things that connected you two in a way. You were both hurt and lost someone close to you.

Scott looks up at you, tears in his eyes as he turns the last page. On the last page is a photo of you and him on your wedding day. He's doing his speech and you're smiling at him, looking at him from the side.

There's another picture below it that Stiles took on Scott's birthday. You're sitting next to him as he opens his gift, only this time Scott is looking at you, smiling as you're laughing. It shows how happy the two of you are.

Scott looks up at you and takes a step closer.

"I love it", he whispers and you smile softly at him.

"Scott.. I..", you start saying but he cuts you off by placing his lips on yours. Your eyes are wide but soon flutter shut as you kiss him back.

"I like you. A lot", he whispers against your lips as he pulls away slightly, his hands on either side of your face.

You smile, a real, full smile and it takes his breath away. He loves your smile.

"I like you. A lot too", you say and press a kiss to his lips again.

"Please stay", he begs and your heart soars with glee.

"Okay", you say and he smiles wider than ever before kissing you again. But you pull away and he frowns at you.

"I wasn't going to stay in Australia.. only for a week or so.. I just., I wanted to know how you felt about me before making a major decision", you explain to him and you expect him to be mad at you.

"You're insane..", he breathes out and you look down but he tilts your chin up with his index finger.

"But you're my insane girl", he whispers and you smile, biting your lip as he stares into your eyes.

"You want to give this a shot?", he asks and you nod immediately causing him to smile more.

"Good", he says and kisses your lips again before you say, "I have an extra ticket... I bought it for you if this ever happened", you smile shyly at him.

"I don't have any luggage", he frowns but you smirk at him.

"You packed for me didn't you?", he asks and you nod.

"Come on, we're going to be late", you say and grab his hand, tingles flowing through both your hands as you walk through the airport.

You two spend your holiday in Australia like a honeymoon. Being all romantic and getting to know each other more and more. Falling deeper for one another. Sleeping together in the same bed and realizing that you two can learn to love one another. And heal each other with that love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103 4 9
[Derek Hale imagines: A Big Bad Wolf...] REQUEST ARE: (Open)
3.6K 229 52
"Remember that I will always be here, no matter how bad you want to get rid of me" "That's not true"
1.2K 49 19
together forever (published) together doesn't mean forever(published) in another life (published)
228K 2.8K 66
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...