Tyler Posey Imagines ♡

By GinAndTea

"Life can't always be good and life can't always be bad. I've learned a lot from that statement and I think a... More

1) How You Meet
2) Your First Date
3) Your First Kiss
4) He Stays The Night
5) Your First Fight
story book kind of love
7) You are his make up artist
8) You are cast mates
9) Cuddles
10) He gets jealous
11) Teen wolf
12) Only Human (Scott)
13) You don't want me
14) Only Human- Part 2
15) Want *
16) Christmas
17) Bad boy
18) Bad boy- Part 2
19) Embarrassed
20) Childhood
21) Engaged
22) Band
23) Pain
24) On Set
25) My Baby
26) Most wonderful place on Earth
27) The Green Eyed Monster
28) Player
29) Player- Part 2
30) Wedding night
31) I'm back
32) Late Nights
34) Double Date
33) Fairy tale
35) Bad ass
36) Teen Choice Awards
37) Stolen Kiss
38) Nightmare
39) Disagreement
40) Embarrassed (Part 2)
41) Fear Factor
42) Holiday
43) Holiday (Part 2)
49)Home
44) Fears
45) Accident
46) Jealousy
47) Christmas Eve
48) Attention
50) Supernatural (Scott)
51) Special
52) Special Part 2
53) Broken Up
54) Afraid
55) Forever
56) Baby girl
57) Partners*
58) Busted
59) Senior
60) Senior Part 2
61) Marriage
62) Interview
63) Interview Part 2
64) Benefits
65) Benefits Part 2
67) Amplification
68) Candlelight
69) YouTube
70) YouTube Part 2
71) YouTube Part 3
72) Law student
73) Director
74) Director Part 2
75) Law Student Part 2
76) Tease
77) Cast Party
78) Granted
79) Granted Part 2
80) Granted Part 3
81) Airport
82) V-Day
83) Learn to Love
84) Vlogs
85) Try Again
86) Imagine
87) Soul mate
88) Quiet
89) Dentist
90) Snowy Wedding
91) Ghost Riders
92) Late
93) Misunderstood
94) Dance
95) Puppy
96) Neighbour
97) I can't do this anymore
98) The Best Friend
99) The Best Friend Part 2
100) Deaf
101) Competition
102) Unknown
103) Busy
104) Older
105) Window
Hi!
106) Home
107) New Love
108) New Love Part 2
109) Lobster
110) Classwork
111) Moving In
112) Tyler Posey Must Die
!!!!!!

66) "Say you won't let go"

3.5K 91 12
By GinAndTea

^go listen to that song by James Arthur *feels*

"Babe?", Tyler calls as he enters his apartment. You rush down stairs and he grins widely as he places his luggage down and lifts you up into his arms.

"Gosh I've missed you", he says against you neck as you kiss his temple.

"I've missed you too baby", you say and kiss his lips, smiling into the kiss. You haven't seen him for a month. He's been away finishing some scenes for Teen Wolf.

"How was your flight?", you ask him as he sets you down.

"Long. I just wanted to get home to you", he frowns and you place another kiss on his lips before grabbing one of his bags and taking it upstairs, him following.

"How was your day babe?", he asks you once your in his room.

"It was so long. My mom phoned and said that they're going away next weekend so we won't be able to visit. Then she said that my step dad broke his arm so has been in the hospital all week. She doesn't tell me anything anymore, it's like she's pulling away. I know I spend most of my time here, with you, but I have my job here too now. Then customers were being ridiculous with the deadlines and meetings were so boring. So I haven't started dinner but decided to order pizza is that okay?", you tell him.

He smiles lovingly at you as you finish your rant. He walks over to you and places his hands on your hips, pulling you closer to him.

"I love you", he says, looking into your eyes. His eyes burn into yours, hoping that this time you'll say it back. But you can't.

You have a fear of love. That sounds crazy since you've been in a committed relationship with Tyler for a year now. But there's just something about being in love that scares you. Knowing that you're giving everything you have to that one person, who could easily turn around and rip it to shreds. You watched as your parents fought for years before you dad left and said that he never loved your mom anyway. You don't want to end up like that, so you guard your heart.

Tyler told you he loved you 2 months ago. He understood your fears but hoped that it would change after being with him. You hate hurting him, seeing the hurt in his eyes when you don't say it back.

He closes his eyes but leans down a kisses your lips, a tight lipped smile on his lips as he pulls back and starts unpacking. You sigh, frustrated with yourself before going downstairs.

The pizza arrives and you pour yourself something to drink as well as Tyler before putting on his favorite movie.

Tyler comes downstairs as you place your food on plates and bring it to the lounge.

"Ah it smells so good! I'm starving", he says as he sits down. He's really good at hiding his emotions. Now he looks happy as ever. You sit down next to him as you both eat and watch the movie.

When you're done eating, he places an arm around your waist and pulls you closer so that you snuggle up to him. He places a kiss to your head and you feel so safe and comfortable with him.

Later that night, when you're getting ready for bed, Tyler looks at you in the mirror of the bathroom.

"You okay?", he asks. You nod as you dry your hands. "Just tired", you smile softly but he raises an eyebrow at you, not believing him.

"It's just.. I see the look on your face when I don't say it back. And it breaks my heart.. because you deserve so much better than me. You deserve someone who says it back and appreciates you so much. And loves you.. I just.. I just don't want to hurt you anymore..", you say as tears spill down your cheeks.

"Listen to me", he starts saying as he faces you, "I'm not going to deny that it doesn't hurt.. but I'm with you for a million reasons okay? And I know that some day you'll say it back. I love you and nothing about that will change. Stop thinking that I'm going to find someone else.. just because you don't say it back...", he sighs and walks out the bathroom.

You follow him but he's already down the stairs. "Tyler..", you say as you see him sitting on the couch, running his hands through his hair. You sit next to him and place a hand on his arm but he pulls away. You're hurt but you see the pain in his face.

"I just need some time..", he says when he sees you frown. You nod, not really knowing what to do. You go upstairs and sit on your bed for a while, thinking about everything.

After a few hours, Tyler hasn't come up yet so you decide to go down and see if he's okay. You smile as you see him sleeping on the couch, mouth slightly open as soft snores escape from him. He looks so peaceful and gorgeous laying there so you decide not to wake him.

Instead, you go back upstairs and get dressed into sweat pants and a shirt before quietly leaving the house. You think more clearly when you're alone, driving. You want to surprise Tyler with his favorite sweets so you drive to the store.

Unfortunately your car breaks down about hallway to the store, leaving you to pull over on a quiet road. It's been having trouble for a while now, and all of a sudden it just doesn't want to switch on.

"Come on", you say as you turn the key into the ignition but nothing happens. You hit the steering wheel before reaching for your phone and deciding who to call.

Tyler is your first option but you don't want to disturb him. You could phone your cousin who lives near by, but decide against that and end up phoning Tyler anyway. He's always been there for you and will be here within a few minutes.

You phone him twice before he picks up.

"Where are you?", he asks as soon as he picks up.

"My car broke down on Maple Street", you say.

"I'll be there now babe", he says and hangs up.

You sit in your car, making sure the doors are locked as you wait for him. Soon it starts raining and you start getting scared. You start thinking about what could go wrong and make yourself paranoid.

10 minutes later you see a car driving towards you and sigh in relief when you recognize Tyler's number plate. He runs out in the rain and you open your door, hugging him immediately, not caring if you get wet.

"Shhh baby it's okay. I'm here now", Tyler says to you. He pulls back and quickly goes to your bonnet, smoke coming out as he opens it.

He comes back to your car, from the passenger seat and sits down. "I'll call the car company and see if they can get someone here. I can't fix it. But what the hell are you doing out here? I know you like driving but babe, it's so late and the weather..", he starts saying.

"I needed to clear my head. And I was going to the store to get you those chips you were talking about in the phone a few days ago.. I was supposed to buy them after work but things were so busy", you answer.

He looks at you, as you play with your fingers and look out the window. He knows that you love him. All your actions prove it. You always take note of the things he says, even the small things. You send him notes in his suitcase and leave cute messages while he is filming. You always check up on his family, especially when he isn't around. You take care of him and make sure he is okay before taking care of yourself. You might not have realized it yet, but you were in love with him.

He leans over the middle counsel and tilts your chin up, so that you're facing him.

"I love you so much. I love how you put me first even when your needs are way more important. I love that everything you do for me, you put so much thought and effort into. I love that even though you don't know it, you love me", he says and your breath hitches. "All your actions.. speak it", he whispers.

You love him.

You love Tyler.

The sudden realization causes tears in your eyes as you stare into the man you love eyes.

"Tyler..", you whisper but he cuts you off by pressing his lips against yours. His tongue slowly runs across your bottom lip, causing you to let him enter your mouth. Your hands run through his hair as he tries to get closer to you. You pull away slowly, causing him to moan but you make up for it by saying what he has always wanted to hear from your lips.

"I love you", you say with so much sincerity and raw emotion that tears spring into his eyes.

"Say it again", he whispers.

"I love you", you whisper against his lips.

"Again", he replies.

"I love you Tyler.. so much", you say and he kisses you roughly yet passionately.

He pulls back and kisses your face all over, causing you to giggle.

"I love you", he tells you. "I promise I won't let go.. I'm all yours", he tells you and you smile as you kiss his lips again.

Headlights interrupt you from carrying on. You both look to see a tow truck pull up beside you. Tyler tells you to go wait in his car as he talks to the guy. You clear your car and go wait for him. A few minutes later, once they tow your car away, Tyler joins you in his car.

"Thank you", you tell him and he smiles at you.

"No problem babe", he grins and kisses you lips, feeling completely giddy.

"Lets go home and cuddle", he says and you lean your head on his shoulder as he drives off. And when you get back home, you two cuddle in bed as you fall in love more and more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.5K 33
Samantha McCall. That's my name, incase you hadn't noticed. I'm about the size of your average hobbit. I have raven black hair that hangs in wavy cur...
197K 5K 50
"I wish that I could wake up from this reality, and just live in my dreams instead." - @espinousa 2014-2015
68.6K 1.4K 14
Sequel to Minni McCall I'm the same as I used to be just stronger and wiser.
1.2K 49 19
together forever (published) together doesn't mean forever(published) in another life (published)