Dangerous Games (Michael Jack...

Por moonwalkiiingbaee_

BOOK I [COMPLETED] The bad boy turned good. The good girl became stronger. Everything else dealt before hand... Mais

Summary + My Other Works
Chapter 1: Daydreamin'
Chapter 2: Bad, Bad Decisions
Chapter 3: It's Only Nature, Human Nature
Chapter 5: Invincible Sometimes
Chapter 6: Cry, We're Gonna Be Alright
Chapter 7: Michael and Ariana
Chapter 8: Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust
Chapter 9: Michael, Music and Me
Chapter 10: Monkey Business, Better Left Unsaid
Chapter 11: Don't Be Messin' Around
Chapter 12: I Just Can't Stop Loving You Over And Over Again
Chapter 13: A Brand New Day
Chapter 14: Leave Me Lonely/Alone
Chapter 15: Smile and Adore
Chapter 16: Loving You Right There
Chapter 17: The Heartbreaker Breaks Free
Chapter 18: Only 1 Speed Demon (Valentine's Day Special)
Chapter 19: Apples and Little Girls
Chapter 20: You Ain't Nothing
Chapter 21: They Don't Know About Us
Chapter 22: Bang Bang, Blood On The Dance Floor
Chapter 23: Just A Little Bit Of You And Your Heart
Chapter 24: Beauty and The Beast
Chapter 25: Saving All My Love For You
Chapter 26: Revolution
Chapter 27: Natalie
Chapter 28: My Girl Taking Morphine
Chapter 29: Don't Walk Away From Your Best Mistake
Chapter 30: Morning Sickness
Chapter 31: Bad Boys Like You
Chapter 32: Don't Make Me Fly Away, My Moonlight
Chapter 33: Honolulu, Always Home
Chapter 34: Kambal ng Strawberry
Chapter 35: The Effect Of The Strawberry Of Love
Chapter 36: Love To Sacrifice For You
Chapter 37: I'll Be There
Chapter 38: Problems
Chapter 39: Focus, Burn This Disco Out
Chapter 40: If I Can't Love Her
Chapter 41: Can't Let Her Get Away
Chapter 42: You'll Never Know Al Capone
Chapter 43: Proof Needed
Chapter 44: Childhood
Chapter 45: Michael's Past
Chapter 46: The Interview
Chapter 47: Last Minute Shopping
Chapter 48: Surprises
Chapter 49: Time To Play Dangerously
Chapter 50: Game Over
Epilogue
For those who are still confused & Update on sequel
Michael's POV
Michael's POV: Each Time The Wind Blows...
BOOK 2!!!!

Chapter 4: Greedy Girlfriend

1.6K 80 201
Por moonwalkiiingbaee_

I continuously reread the stage direction over and over again, but the words still remained the same.

They kiss.

I looked at everyone in the classroom, waiting for us to make a move. Everyone's having their eyes glued on us, especially Peter, his eyes were glaring at Michael. Mr. Glasby broke the awkward silence between us, "You don't have to make out, just a peck on the lips or on the cheek would do." I felt more pressured as ever as soon as he said those words.

I took a deep breath as Michael moistened his lips and intensely stare into my eyes. His eyes. I don't know how he did it, but they have caught my attention as they reeled me in to come closer. Michael was leaning in as well, my breath hitched shakily at how close our faces are already. Just one small push then-

The bell rings.

Mr. Gatsby let out a loud "hoo!" sound before clapping his hands together. "Boy, that was intense. We're continuing this tomorrow." I backed away from Michael and from the corner of my eye, I can see Michael's lip tug upward a little bit to form a hidden half-smirk on his face. Well, that's a first.

I decided to help the other students return the chairs and tables back to their original places and left the scripts on the teacher's desk as we leave the classroom.

Everybody excitedly walked out of the school to head on home while I still felt like I have a million years to go till I can come home myself.

Peter saw me through the crowd and walked closer to me without bumping into anybody. "Peter, thank God you're here," I was about to come in for a hug but Peter interrupted me before I could do anything, "Do you necessarily have to go with what the teacher tells you to do?" I fidgeted with my fingers like a kid who doesn't know what to do while Peter puts his hands on his sides, waiting for my answer. "Well?"

"Peter, it was just for fun. There was nothing wrong with a bit of acting." I walked closer to him as I touched his arms reassuringly but Peter shrugs my hands off, "I can't believe you were about to kiss some guy, in front of me!" I didn't say anything to that, because I know what I did was wrong for our relationship. Peter was facing his back towards me, "Ariana, you could've backed out."

"Okay Peter, I'm sorry. Next lesson, when Mr. Glasby ask me to do something like that, I will not participate. Just don't be angry at me, please." I walked closer to him and wrapped my arms around his masculine waist. I felt his chest heaved out a lot of air before turning around to face me again.

"Okay, I forgive you. You gotta promise me on that one?" I nodded my head as I wrapped my arms around his waist for another hug. Peter brushed my thick hair with his hand and stayed in that position for a while. I eventually let go as I sighed in relief that we finally finished going through another problem. This is healthy, couples do this all the time.

"Now, I've got detention." I crossed my arms, looking around the now empty school hallways. "Yeah, with that guy," Peter's over-protective self returned, but this time, he wasn't directly angry at me. "And his name is Michael, he's not just 'some guy'." I sighed and reached up to touch his cheek with a reassuring smile, "Will you pick me up later after detention?" I asked changing the topic.

"Babe, I can't, I have band practice later with Philip Lawrence. I can cancel if you want?" I shook my head no, I knew he haven't had his band practice lately, so I'm letting him go on this one. "Stay in band practice Peter, I can find a ride home." Peter smiled as he leaned forward to give me a goodbye kiss, "Have fun in detention," he smiled with our foreheads leaning against each other. "Oh, I'll try." I giggled as we let go of our touch, our fingers are slipped from each other's hands. Before I knew it, Peter was already waving me goodbye from across the hallway.

I waved back and watched him disappear before walking towards the detention rooms. When I made it to the detention rooms, I was disappointed to see a sign on the door that says, "Detention starts 3:45 pm. Any student who's early to detention must patiently wait outside the classroom for a teacher before entering."

I waited. Ten minutes has gone by and the place still remained the same. I started to hear footsteps walking closer and closer to where I am. Is this the teacher coming? Oh, I hope to God that it's a teacher, so that I can get this thing over and done with.

Sadly, my prayers haven't been answered, yet. "Oh, it's just you." I said as soon as I realised who was walking down the hallway. Michael grunted in response and stood opposite me with an annoyed look on his face. I was honestly surprised to see Michael this early to detention. Five minutes prior the teacher coming is pretty early for someone who has that rebellious attitude. I thought he would ditch detention and leave me alone in detention, by myself.

We waited by the door for a little while longer until the teacher finally arrived with work sheets in his hands. I can just tell right away that this will be fun.

Michael and I sat on the desks available as the teacher handed us the work sheets, along with a pen to write on. "I hope you two have learned your lesson, especially you Ms. Grande, I expect a lot from you." I nodded with my head down, I still can't believe this is my first detention, but then again I got into detention from saving someone from getting any more bullied. So, this is worth it.

The teacher left us alone in the classroom for us to work on the worksheets, locking the door so none of us will get out. As soon as the teacher left, Michael leaned back on his chair with his legs up on the desk. Is he being serious right now?

Michael caught me staring at him for no reason and I looked away, pretending to work. I felt my cheeks to heat up in embarrassment as I can see Michael shaking his head with a cocky grin plastered on his face in my peripheral vision.

Michael cleared his throat while pulling something small out of his pocket, "Gum?" I looked back at Michael's direction and he gestured the gum pack towards me. "No thanks," I returned my focus back on the worksheet, trigonometry, this should be a piece of cake.

Michael shoved the gum pack back inside the pocket of his black slacks as he blew a small bubble and it blasted on his face, making a tiny popping sound. "That's too bad, I thought your breath stank back there."

"Excuse me?" I asked in disbelief and Michael shrugged his shoulders like it was nothing to worry about. I cupped my hands to check the smell of my breath, but I smelt nothing. "Not my fault that you were heavily breathing in front of my face in English, although, I don't mind a small peck on the lips, do you?" Michael said cockily, handing his gum pack back out.

"Ugh, shut up, will you?" I grabbed the gum pack from him and popped one in my mouth.  The minty flavour invaded my taste buds as I handed the gum pack back, "Thanks." Michael gladly took it back and put it away in his pocket, "Welcome."

We stayed silent for a while and eventually, I have stopped working on the stupid work sheet. I decided to make conversation with Michael, "So, I hope you don't mind me standing up for you in History, they really got you in there." Michael's then cheeky smile turned into a frown as he looked back in the incident. "I just thought, you never thanked me for it." I concluded.

Michael chuckled sarcastically, "Uh, thank you?" Michael returned back to his frown. I shook my head, not believing how he's behaving right now, "A little bit more sincerity to your words would be a little nicer." Michael glared at me like I am a dumb dog, "Don't you get it? I clearly don't need your help."

I got up from my seat and dragged the chair I was sitting on in front of Michael's desk so I can face him in the most proper way possible. Michael noticed this and brought his legs down from the table, "What are you doing?" he asked. "We are going to talk." I sat down in front of him with my hands clasped together. "We already are." Michael scoffed.

I rolled my eyes, "You know what I mean, why don't you want anyone to help you?" Michael leaned closer to me so our faces are just centimetres from each other, "Because, little girl, I can take care of myself." Michael's minty breathe wafted on my face as he leaned back on his seat, licking his lips. I continued to sneer at Michael and fold my arms in disbelief. "I don't believe that."

"Oh?" Michael widened his eyes in a wonder-like form, as if he was interested in what I was trying to say, "So you believe that getting yourself into detention because you saved a sore loser from getting bullied is normal? Now that's the understatement of the year."

"I did that because I'm a good person Michael," I interrupted his speech as I continued my rant, "and a good person helps a person in need, whether they want to or not. Even if it would get that person in trouble." Michael continued to look at me with his eyebrow raised, "So, if I were you, I would stop feeling sorry about myself and be thankful that I have someone who cares for me other than themselves."

Michael folded his arms with a studying look on his face, "So you care about me?"

"Of course, I care about a lot of people," I responded, not really knowing where this is leading. Michael scoffed and stood up to circle around me, "So if you got yourself in a fight with your dashingly handsome boyfriend, from something that you did horribly, because you care so much, how will your boyfriend feel about that, hm?" Michael was getting into my nerves, all I wanted from him was to realise the people who are willing to care for him. "Michael I-"

"How about your mother? How would she feel about her goody two shoes of a daughter, if she finds out that you've been a naughty girl in school?"

"Michael, stop."

"Do you want me to stop now?" Michael said in a demanding voice.

"Yes!" I practically screamed at his face.

Michael leaned down close to me in a whisper-like tone, "Just so you know, whenever you're with me, you'll always find yourself in trouble, and you will feel bad about it yourself. So don't even attempt to become my friend." Then Michael stood up and walked towards the door.

"You can't go anywhere if you even try." I stopped him in his tracks. Michael looked at me as he pulled the knob downwards as it opens, freedom was beyond his reach, "See ya," Michael said while walking out.

I scurried to get my stuff and ran after him, "Hey!" I followed Michael to where his motorbike was parked. I stood in front of Michael as I watched him hopped on the bike. "Little girl, you gotta move, otherwise I might run you over." Michael said while waving his hand away to shoo me to the side.

"I need a ride home," I said as I place my hands on his handles to stop him from starting the engine, our fingers slightly touching each other. "Why would I do that? I need to get home anyway, I have something to attend to tonight." Michael said trying to pry my hands away from the handles, but my fingers won't budge. "Get off, I need to go!"

I continue to resist his hands from prying mine away, "Not until you take me home, we can do this all day, Michael." I said with a tough smile. Michael gave up, slumping on his seat, "How about this, I'll take you home and we finish that stupid scene from English today, next lesson, tomorrow."

I widened my eyes in shock, "Wait, y-you mean."

"Yes, Ariana, we have to seal the deal." Michael raised his hand for me to shake with a successful look on his face. If I agree on this, that means Peter would be really mad at me for breaking my promise, but if I don't, I won't get back home on time, which can lead suspicions to my mother.

I reluctantly took Michael's hand as we shake hands, Michael showed his million dollar smile, "That's a deal then. See? That wasn't so hard." Michael lets go of his grasp and hops back on the bike. "Is this safe?" I asked, slowly regretting on the deal. Michael rolled his eyes in amusement, "Do you wanna go home or not?" I raised my hands in surrender, "Okay, okay, I'm gonna hop on."

I hopped on the bike behind Michael and I instantly felt nervous. I never rode a motorbike before. "Safety first, Ms. Grande." Michael said as he hands me his helmet. I muttered a "thanks" as I pulled the helmet on, inhaling his scent. Smells like man's cologne. I gave Michael my address and he kicked the pedal of his bike to start the engine, "If I were you little girl, I would hold on real tight."

"Hold on? Where?" I can feel Michael's eyes being rolled at me as he grabbed my arms and wrapped them around his waist. I gotta say, it feels nice. "Hold on." Michael told me before we sped off on the streets.

***

The ride back home was pretty amazing. It was a whole different experience when you're on a bike with Michael Jackson. You can feel the adrenaline as the wind whips past your face with your hair flying in the air behind you like sail flags.

But because Michael speeds when he's on the road, that means the ride itself is a lot shorter. Michael pulled over in front of my house as he took a moment to look at my mansion, "So this is where Ms. Grande lives, typical snobby rich girl." I hear Michael mutter.

"Excuse me?"

"I... uh... you're place looks nice." Michael stuttered, covering up on what he said.

I rolled my eyes as I hopped off the bike and took off my helmet. My hair must've looked like a bird's nest by now.

"Remember our deal for tomorrow?" Michael asked as I handed him back my helmet.

"How could I forget?" Michael chuckled as he puts the helmet on, "Good, cuz I'm looking forward to it."

I raised my eyebrows questioningly as Michael kicked the pedal on his bike and sped off, I watched until he was out of sight.

I turned around to walk up to the front door of my house, thinking over what I just got myself into now.

And now, there's dinner I need to attend to.

A/N: ANOTHER long chapter here. Now Ariana needs to prepare dinner with some guests, I wonder who? Thank you so much for reading this far, I hope my story is still interesting to read >_< (oh, and don't forget to vote).

Till next time my lovelies.

-Alex xoxo

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

75.2K 1.6K 44
Responsibilities Secrets HIS unknown baby Hennessy needs to stay strong for a good job and for her baby but what happens when her secret is out?
144K 3.6K 45
An Xxxtentacion love story♥️
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
196K 7.6K 99
"Time is valuable.... Do not waste it" 🖤 All stories don't always have a happy ending ... Love can change you... or it can make you do anything ...