Peter Pan & Robbie Kay Imagin...

By Rebel_Writers

All imagines are our own , any similarities are completely coincidental . More

Target Practice
Flames
Banishment
Stronger Than Most
War
Babysitting
Roles In Revers
Lagoon
Chapter 10 : diving
Chapter 11: Stars
Chapter 12 : bad day
The Daughter of The Beast
Chapter 14 : Friends
Your future children
Robbie To The Rescue
Paris
What he does when your pregnant
Burn
Any given moment
Lagoon Part 2
Death of a loved one
Pirate
Always here
He Hits You
Films and food
Hospital
Silver band
Part of me
Meeting with a stranger
Confessions
Confessions 2
Bullying
Storm
Preference. His favourite thing
Misunderstanding
Lagoon Part 3
The shadows form
Meeting his parents
Suicide Siting
Kissing In The Rain
Part of me 2
Labour
Chaptet 44
Cigarette
Sad christmas, Short
What you want
Dream
Stress
Part of me 3 alternative ending 1 part 1
Diminished hope
Part of me 3 alternative ending 1 part 2
Lagoon Part 4
Before The Nortious
I...
War hero
Q and A
Upset
Will you
Sorry
Run
Untill we meet again
Dont leave
Home
The Attempt
Help me
Dream
Fights
?
Bewitched
Letters
Peters pov
Bewitched part 2
Sunrise runaways
Robbie
Robbie part 2
Drugs
The sword falls
Make her love again
Hdjcusbksvfbs
Lingering touch
Soulmate au
Lingering touch part 2
After Party
Untitled Part 90
lingering touch part 3
Remember Me
absolute cheese
After Party part 2, the bulid up
After party 3 (ski trip)
Drink
support

confession

960 15 10
By Rebel_Writers

Your probably going to hate me for this but by lord i need to rant.

Have any of you watched teenwolf, if yes then you'll know how close the friendship group is.
I want that, i fucking want that and always have. All ive ever wanted is to be accepted, when i was younger i used to change myself in every possble way, even if i didnt like it in hopes that other people would. It took so long for me to accept myself, after being bullied for 3 years i literally had no self confidence. There wasnt an atom within me that thought I was worth anything. I know that lots of you have been through something similar, so you know how awful it feels when you sit beside people considered 'friends' and feel no connection with them, as though your watching a play sepersted by this invisible wall that you've.placed there yourself. At 12 years old i considered suicide because i felt as though I meant nothing to everyone. No one thought about me, i was just a passing figure and that they wouldnt even remember my name.
Then i stopped trying to be friends with the wrong people and i found my group. People i trusted wholehartedly and thought id venture into adult life with. Tye strangest thing was that when i found MY friends, the people i tried to impress then wanted to be friends with me. Then i moved schools. I moved because my new school provides better opportunities and connections. There is only 100 people in my year, everyone is imcredibly nice to your face. I dont mean that they bitch behind your back (a few do). What i mean is they'll be kind to you but after you've finished talking they wont give you another thought, unless your in their group of friends. (There clique amd they dont even realise it).
At this new school i made a few friends but it always feels like they dont care beyond school. I kept in touch with a few of my friends from high school. Ironically getting into a huge argument with one of my best friends because i wanted to stay in touch, we habent spoken since.

I had my best friend, i was happy, things were finally turning out good. Then she brought somone back into her life. As soon as she did i knew she wouldnt care about me anymore. That i would gradually get pushed away and replaced. Thats what fucking happened. At her 18th i tried reaching out only to get into a massive argument. ( including my twin sister).
I finally managed to resolve things with her but my sister didnt, we dont talk or see eachother anymore. She argues that my sister and I are a package deal. Were not ! My sister manages to keep her best friend without me.  Ive spoken to her about this and it sounds like shes just given up and is happy without me.

It just keeps happening, i am replaced and forgotten for someone/something better. I honestly thought we'd be friends into adulthood. I miss her so much.
I honestly feel so isolated now. So alone. At lunch times i go to the study room as id rather be bored in there than feel alone with everyone else. I just want people i can trust. No. I want what i had, i know things change and that we have to accept it but for fuck sake, why does everyone else get to be happy !

Well now you all know, you know i am nothing to envy, you know that in reality i am a loser with no friends.
Any way i hope you all had an amazing christmas.
-jasmine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 1K 27
I am creating many different Peter Pan, Tommy/Nathan Clark, and Robbie Kay imagines. Some contain fluff and some contain other things for now i'm n...
111K 2.7K 21
ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ!!! ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ (ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ) ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ, ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʀᴏʙʙɪᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ-ᴛᴇʀᴍ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ. ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʙᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛꜰᴜʟ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏʙʙɪᴇ'ꜱ...
145K 1.9K 54
Everything you can imagine is real. ~Pablo Picasso
8.1K 158 26
Collection of imagines about Peter Pan from the TV show Once Upon a Time. Feel free to leave a request!