Tyler Posey Imagines ♡

By GinAndTea

"Life can't always be good and life can't always be bad. I've learned a lot from that statement and I think a... More

1) How You Meet
2) Your First Date
3) Your First Kiss
4) He Stays The Night
5) Your First Fight
story book kind of love
7) You are his make up artist
8) You are cast mates
9) Cuddles
10) He gets jealous
11) Teen wolf
12) Only Human (Scott)
13) You don't want me
14) Only Human- Part 2
15) Want *
16) Christmas
17) Bad boy
18) Bad boy- Part 2
19) Embarrassed
20) Childhood
21) Engaged
22) Band
23) Pain
24) On Set
25) My Baby
26) Most wonderful place on Earth
27) The Green Eyed Monster
28) Player
29) Player- Part 2
30) Wedding night
31) I'm back
32) Late Nights
34) Double Date
33) Fairy tale
35) Bad ass
36) Teen Choice Awards
37) Stolen Kiss
38) Nightmare
39) Disagreement
40) Embarrassed (Part 2)
41) Fear Factor
42) Holiday
43) Holiday (Part 2)
49)Home
45) Accident
46) Jealousy
47) Christmas Eve
48) Attention
50) Supernatural (Scott)
51) Special
52) Special Part 2
53) Broken Up
54) Afraid
55) Forever
56) Baby girl
57) Partners*
58) Busted
59) Senior
60) Senior Part 2
61) Marriage
62) Interview
63) Interview Part 2
64) Benefits
65) Benefits Part 2
66) "Say you won't let go"
67) Amplification
68) Candlelight
69) YouTube
70) YouTube Part 2
71) YouTube Part 3
72) Law student
73) Director
74) Director Part 2
75) Law Student Part 2
76) Tease
77) Cast Party
78) Granted
79) Granted Part 2
80) Granted Part 3
81) Airport
82) V-Day
83) Learn to Love
84) Vlogs
85) Try Again
86) Imagine
87) Soul mate
88) Quiet
89) Dentist
90) Snowy Wedding
91) Ghost Riders
92) Late
93) Misunderstood
94) Dance
95) Puppy
96) Neighbour
97) I can't do this anymore
98) The Best Friend
99) The Best Friend Part 2
100) Deaf
101) Competition
102) Unknown
103) Busy
104) Older
105) Window
Hi!
106) Home
107) New Love
108) New Love Part 2
109) Lobster
110) Classwork
111) Moving In
112) Tyler Posey Must Die
!!!!!!

44) Fears

3.9K 82 22
By GinAndTea

Tyler's POV

"You ready?", I ask her as I walk into her room. She's wearing shorts and a pink t-shirt. She looks really sexy and I smile from behind her.

"Yeah", she says and grabs her bag before spinning to face me. She smiles as she sees I'm wearing the shirt she gave me for our one year anniversary a few months ago.

"You look so pretty babe", I tell her and she blushes.

"You look really hot bubs", she smiles at me and places a kiss on my cheek.

"Let's go", I say grabbing her hand.

We're off to a pool party with some of the cast from Teen Wolf. Dylan Sprayberry is hosting it so it's going to be a crazy fun time. Y/N is anxious. I know her fear of swimming, she hates it. So I won't be pressuring her to get in with me and will look out for her. I can tell she's nervous. She's being quiet and I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

"Just stick with me the whole time okay", I say running my thumb over her knuckles. She intertwines our fingers and squeezes my hand. I smile at the feeling. She always makes me feel so loved and adored.

Once we arrived at Dylan's house, everyone was happy to see us together. They really loved her and I appreciated that they made an effort to include her in our group.

Dylan S, Dylan O, Holland, Tyler H and Colton were already here. Holland immediately stole Y/N, the two of them chatting away as they sat at the table outside.

Dylan O and Dylan S and I were playing a game of football outside while Colton and Tyler H chilled in the pool. I looked towards her as I was drinking some water and couldn't help but smile at how beautiful she looked. She looked my way and smiled, so I blew her a kiss before the guys and I went into the pool.

Holland and her came to the pool and I saw her hesitate before putting her feet in the pool and sitting on the edge. She looked at me and just nodded. I decided to keep an even closer eye on her.

Everyone seemed to be having a good time. We ended up having a volleyball competition in the pool and Y/N was the judge. She was laughing and smiling and I often went up to her and gave her a quick peck before continuing the game.

Tyler H and I went to grab something to drink during our half time. But soon regretted my decision when I heard Y/N squeal. She was being held by Dylan S and Dylan O.

"Please put me down!!", she said but they didn't listen.

"Guys! Let her go!", I said running towards them but they just said okay and pushed her into the pool. I immediately dove in after her. She was struggling to hold herself up in the pool since she couldn't stand. I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her up. She was crying and panting heard as she clung to me, her arms around my neck.

"Shhh it's okay. You're okay babe.. I'm so sorry", I whispered in her ear. I saw everyone come to stand around the pool. The Dylan's looking guilty and Holland looking really worried. Not a lot of people knew about Y/Ns fear of water.

"Want to go home?", I ask and she nods. I leave a kiss to her head and walk towards the stairs with her still in my arms. Her clothes are obviously soaking and she shivers a bit as I let her stand.

"Y/N I'm so sorry! I really didn't know..", Dylan O said but she just shakes her head.

"It's okay", she says quietly.

"Come with me hun I'll give you some spare clothes", Holland says and grabs her hand, holding her close as they walk into the house. I can see them talking as they go in and know she's explaining the story.

"she's scared of the water guys so when she was telling you to let her go you should have listened.. you could hear how scared she was",I say, getting angry. The Dylan's look even more guilty and ashamed than before. 

"We really are sorry", Dylan S says.

"Why is she so scared? Did something happen?", Tyler H asks.

"Her.. her parents drowned. They were on a boat and the sea just got too rough.. and the boat tipped over", I explain and they all look so shocked.

"We really had no idea. I feel so awful man. I would never want to hurt her you know that", Dylan O says and I pat his back and nod.

Y/N and Holland come out a few minutes later, her eyes are red and puffy and my heart breaks for how scared she looks. Dylan O rushes over to her and hugs her.

"I'm so sorry.. I had no idea", he says and she starts crying into his chest.

I walk over to her and put my hand on her back, she turns and wraps her arms around me instead.

"It's okay", I whisper. Everyone comes around her and gives her a hug.

"We love you Y/N and we're so sorry.. and we're always here for you.. you're part of the family", Dylan O says and she smiles at them.

"I love you all too", she says and they all smile down at her before we say goodbye and leave.

"Baby I'm so so sorry", I say to her as we get back to my house.

"It's okay", she says.

"No babe it's not.. I don't want you to be that afraid of being near water.. maybe.. maybe I can teach you how to swim? Just the basics", I say as her eyes go wide.

"No.. I don't think that's a good idea", she says and I frown.

"If you know the basics.. maybe you'll feel a bit more comfortable around water.. and we can swim together", I say to try and get her to agree. She smiles but still looks uncomfortable.

"Just think about it okay?", I ask and she nods. I wrap my arms around her and pull her closer to me as we lay in bed. I know she's afraid but I think this will help her.

"I love you", I whisper and kiss her forehead.

"Love you too", she says while yawning and I smile before drifting off to sleep.

***

The next morning I'm woken up by Y/N poking my cheek. I laugh to myself before opening my eyes and seeing her standing over me. I frown as I see what's she's wearing.

"What's going on?", I ask as I see her in a swimsuit. I didn't even know she owned one.

"I've been thinking about your suggestion.. I didn't really sleep last night because it was bugging me.. but I want you to teach me.. h-how to swim... please", she says and I lean up and kiss her lips. I get up and change and soon we're off to the gym to use their swimming pool.

Luckily it was quiet still so she felt a bit more comfortable.

As the morning went by, I taught her how to breathe underwater and paddle so she can stay afloat. She grinned at me and looked absolutely adorable as her hair stuck to her body.

As we got out she wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my chest.

"Thank you.. for always helping me and believing in me", she said and I smiled down at her.

"Of course babe, always", I said and kissed her lovely lips.

We continued with swimming lessons most weekends thy I was available and she started becoming more confident. And the next pool party, she was pushing people in after checking that it was okay and having a good time.

Thanks to Edeline9611 for requesting this ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.5K 33
Samantha McCall. That's my name, incase you hadn't noticed. I'm about the size of your average hobbit. I have raven black hair that hangs in wavy cur...
313K 3.5K 99
Teen Wolf Imagines + Gif Series!! Completed: June 12 2022 _ #4 Liam Dunbar 7/03/19 #4 Tyler Hoechlin 7/23/19 #7 J. Whittmore 8/08/19 #9 Crystal Reed...
86.2K 943 95
Dylan O'brien and his characters, Tyler Posey and more!
261K 6.7K 30
❝I Thought You'd Always Be Good For Me, Guess I Was Wrong, Guess You'll Always Be My Happy Never After❞. ❝There's No Such Thing As Happy Endings In B...