One Direction Imagines

By Chicago_Livin

I'm still taking imagine requests, so if you would like one, answer the questions below. You can either comme... More

If You Want An Imagine ✔️
The First Time You Meet - Harry ✔️
The First Time You Met - Niall
The First Time You Met - Louis ✔️
The First Time You Met - Zayn ✔️
He Cheated - Zayn ✔️
He Cheated - Harry ✔️
He Cheated - Niall (part 1) ✔️
He Cheated - Niall (part 2)
He Cheated - Niall (part 3: final part)
He Cheated - Louis ✔️
He Cheated - Liam (part 1 of 2)
He Cheated- Liam (part 2 of 2)
Dirty Harry Imagine for Rachelle ✔️
Author's Note ✔️
Dirty Liam Request
Romantic/Dirty Louis Imagine-Request
Niall Club Imagine for Naomi
Sad/Romantic Harry Imagine for Nicole
Dirty Zayn Imagine for Ayanna ✔️
Dirty Niall Imagine for Chantelle
Romantic/Dirty Harry Imagine for Avenia
Dirty Niall Imagine for Naomi
Dirty Louis Imagine for Kerstyn
Romantic/Dirty Harry and Niall Imagine for Rita
Zayn Imagine for Jaci
Romantic/Dirty Zayn Imagine for Ariana
Dirty Five-Some Imagine for Ariana
Zayn and Harry Three-Some for Audrey
Dirty Harry Imagine for Avery
Dirty Five-Some Imagine for Bella
Dirty Niall Imagine for Naomi
Cute/Romantic Niall Imagine for Karen
Dirty Liam Imagine for Madison
Cute Louis Imagine for Patricia
Dirty Niall Imagine for Allison
Romantic/Funny Liam Imagine for Alexis
Jealous Louis Imagine for Chelsea
Cheating Niall Imagine for Layla
Funny Romantic Niall Imagine for Patricia
Bullied Imagine for Karen
Dirty/Romantic Liam Imagine for Catherine
Romantic Niall Imagine for Jessi
Sweet Niall Imagine for Bea
Dirty Louis Imagine for Luna
Cheating Harry Imagine For Angela
Dirty Liam Imagine for Katie
Louis Wedding Imagine for Mariam ✔️
Romantic Zayn Imagine for Melanie
Dirty/Romantic Harry Imagine for Casey
Proposal Imagine for Caitlyn
Meeting the Family Harry Imagine for Karen
Seven Minutes Liam Imagine For Talah
Dirty/Romantic Louis Imagine for Mykaella
Louis Imagine for Katie
Proposal Imagine for Claudia
Cheating Harry Imagine for Francesca
Important Authors Note
Imagine for Laura
He Cheated - Niall
Cute Harry Imagine for Amy
Dirty Niall Imagine for Mikayla
Cute Harry Imagine for Abbie
Romantic Louis Imagine for Amber

Jealous Harry Imagine for Lauren

2.9K 22 5
By Chicago_Livin

"Wake up!" You heard  a screeching voice yell.

"No!" You groaned back, without knowing, or caring, who it was. 

"Come on, love, its already past noon and we're going to the carnival today, remember?" Another voice spoke.

This time, you actually bothered to peak open your eyes to see who it was. 

Once you saw, you sat up and greeted them properly.

"Lou!" You exclaimed as you gave him a hug.

"Good to see you too, Lauren" He smiled.

"And your actual boyfriend!" A voice said next to you.

"Haz!" You repied as you gave him a kiss instead of a hug.

"Hey, babe." He smirked once the kiss broke.

"Is she ready yet?" A new voice interuppted as you turned to the doorway to see Niall. "Guess not." He said, laughing, once he saw you in your bed.

"Hi Niall." You welcomed. 

"Hey Lauren!" He smiled back as he crossed his arms and leaned on the door frame. "Now get your arse up and get ready!" He ordered.

"Alright, alright, I'm getting up." You surrendered as you climbed out of bed and walked to the bathroom, where you took a quick shower.

***********

Once you came out, you wrapped yourself in your robe and stood infront of the mirror. You wiped some of the steam from the hot water off of it before you looked at your reflection and got to work.

You started off by brusing your teeth, moved on to applying your make-up, then advanced to blow drying and leaving your brown hair down.

Once all of that was done, you opened the bathroom door slightly and peeked around to make sure nobody was there.

"Harry?" You called out.

"Yeah, babe?" His voice answered showing he was still in the room.

"Oh so you are in here...well I need you to get out so I can change please." You asked.

"Its just me in here, love. Its not like its something I haven't seen before." He cheekily commented back.

"Oh boy...fine!" 

You walked out of the bathroom and to your drawers where you put on your underwear under your robe then grabbed a matching bra and advanced to the closet to pick out an outfit.

**********

Harry eventually left and you eventually dressed in a pair of dark blue jeans, a black camie with a tank top that says 'Love' on it, some converse, and a pair or black rose earrings to top it all off.

"Done!" You annouced as you walked into your living room to find all of the guys sitting there, throwing pillows at eachother.

"You look great, Lauren." Harry complimented as he stood up from the couch and pecked your cheek, and took your hand in his.

"Yeah you do, Lo." Louis winked and Harry's grip on your hand tightened for a few seconds then relaxed.

You looked at him, confused, but he just stayed looking at the ground as if nothing happened. 

"Thanks, Louis." You smiled at him, and once you grabbed your phone, you were good to go, and out the door.

You all climbed in the car and you sat between Harry and Louis. 

As Liam started driving, he started talking to Niall, who was in the passanger seat. Zayn just popped some ear phones in and listened to music on his phone. Harry, though, was being odly quiet: he had his jaw cleanced, his hand to his mouth, and his eyebrows metting in a frown as he starred out the window, deep in thought.

"Are you okay?" You whispered just so only he could hear.

"Yeah." he replied simply as you turned to Louis and started talking. 

A few minutes into the car ride, the small conversation between you and Louis turned into something like this:

"No, because where do you think the egg comes from? The hen." Louis argues.

"Yes, but where did that hen com from? An egg." You rebulted. 

At the moment, you were having yet another one of your pointless arguments that seem to come out of nowhere when Louis and you are put in the same room, or car, together. 

This debate, however, was about 'What comes first? The hen, or the egg?' 

"Well okay, but where did that egg come from? Once again, a hen." He tries once more.

"I agree...but then that hen had to come from an egg." You aren't going to give up so easily.

"Would you two just stop already?!" Harry interuppts. "God damn, if you haven't noticed, there's no answer to this solution!" He raises his voice as you and Louis just stare.

"Geez, Harry, calm down, mate. We were just playing around." Louis speaks up.

"Babe, what's gotten into you?" You ask him. 

"Nothing...sorry. I don't know what happened." He sighsand closes his eyes and leans his head against the car window, and for the rest of the way there, you and Louis don't even bother to speak.

*********

"Oh man, I love the carnival." Liam gushes.

"So what should we do first?" Harry speaks up, his mood drastically changing, as he intertwines your fingers with his and gives you a dimply smile, which you return.

"Or do you guys just want to split up and meet back again later?" You suggest. 

"That sounds like a good idea." Niall chimes in.

"Okay, cool, so we'll just meet back here in a few hours?"  You pitch.

They all agree before they each take someone and go off. 

"So I have you for the next few hours." Harry chuckles.

"I guess so." You smile up at him. "So what do you want to do first?" You ask.

"You wanna play some games?" He offers. 

"Alright. Let's do it."

************

The two hours go by and you now have three adorable little teddy bears, and Harry has one, which you secretly bought and pretend like you won for him. 

You both have done basically everything in the carnival, except ride the ferris wheel and right now you were both on your way to meet up with the others.

You approach them near a concession stand.

"Did you love birds have fun?" Louis asks throwing in a wink.

"We did actually." Harry sternly says before you can even open your mouth. 

"Yeah it was amazing. We did almost everything." You comment.

"Almost everything?" Louis questions.

"Uh yeah...everything but the ferris wheel because Harry doesn't want to." You explain. 

"Oh..." He thinks for a moment. "well come on, love, I'll take you." He says as he grabs your hand and pulls you away before you nor Harry can put a word in.

The line isn't long so you get seated in one of the carts and start spinning in no time.

"Thanks for taking me up here, Lou. You know how Harry's afraid of heights. I didn't want to force him into doing anything he was uncomfortable with, yannow?" 

"Yeah, yeah, that's understandable. That's really sweet of you." He smiles as the ride stops once you're at the top. "Man, its hot up here." He comments.

"You're hot?" You look at him in disbelief.

"Yeah...why you're cold?" He aks with the same look as you had on your face seconds ago.

"Yeah...a little." 

"Oh. Well...here. I don't need it, I'm practically sweating." He chuckles as he takes his jacket off and gives it to you.

"Thanks, Lou." You smile and look over at the sunset. "This day went by so fast. I feels like we just got here, and now the sun is setting." You say in awe.

"I know!" He chuckles in agreement as the ride moves until we're at the bottom, where we continue the conversation. "It feels like just minutes ago Harold was yelling at us for being idiots." He laughes as you walk back to where the others are.

"I wonder what was up with that? Then the second we stept foot out of the car, his mood changed like that." You demonstrated snapping your fingers.

"Hey now, your boyfriend, not mine." He puts his hand up in surrender.

"Speak of the devil." You say as Harry marches up to you.

"Lauren, we need to talk..." He says with cold eyes.

"Okay..." You say dropping the smile off your face and walking over to a private spot. "What's up?" You ask, worried.

"What's up? Oh, nothing, its just my best mate and girlfriend have been flirting with eachother right in front of my face all day, oh and look at this wonderful weather we're having! I mean its never been this windy yet this warm in so long and its just-" He sasses.

"Wait, time out..." You cut him off. "Me and Louis aren't flirting." You state the obvious...or not so obvious to Harry.

"Really because it sure as hell seems that way. From the way you hugged him this morning all the way up to him being ever so gentlemen like to give you his jacket right after he pulled you away from me to look at the beutiful sunset from the top of the ferris wheel." He fawns.

"Stop, Harry no. First of all, the only reason he have me his jacket was because he was hot and I wa cold, second, he took me up there because I didn't want to make you go up there with me if you didn't want to..." You start as your voice gets louder and louder, but you stop and take a deep breath as you continue."and third, I think of Louis as just a friend maybe even a best friend, but nothing else. I want to be with you, Harry. Hence the part of me being your girlfriend." You let out a small laugh but his face is still stern. 

"I just don't like the idea of someone, especially someone I'm really good friends with, to be able to do things for my girlfriend that I couldn't do just because I was too much of a woss." He comments.

"Its not called being a woss, Harry. Its called having a fear, and its completely normal and fine for yout to have a fear of heights. Espically since I have about thirty." You joke. "But on a more serious note, you know Louis better than I do and you know he would never do something like that to someone he cares about, and he was just doing a friend a favor by taking me on the ferris wheel. I could of gone with Niall, Liam, Zayn, for God's sake Channing Tatum could of flew in with a rose and  confessed his undying love for me and I still wouldn't love them as much am I love you!" You confess.

Seconds later realizing that you just said the first "I love you." He didn't say it back, which obviously means he doesn't feel the same way. Tears start to brim your green eyes before you decide to make this situation a little less awkward. 

"Sorry, I didn't realize what I was-" Your cut of by a pair of soft lips coming down on yours. 

His hands are placed on your hips, then snake around so he's hugging you. Your arms are placed on his chest and stay there. 

Sadly the kiss breaks, but you don't move and neither does he.

"I believe you." He admits. 

"Thank you." You say with no emotion as you keep your eyes straight ahead as his lips. 

His thumb comes down under your chin and lifts your head up so that your looking into his eyes. "And I also love you." He confesses, making your heart warm. 

"I love you too, Harry." You tell him back as he gives you another kiss, but this time, its just a small peck as you walk back to the others with his muscular arm securely around your waist. 

"Out of all the ways I pictured that moment happening, I never pictured it like that." He informs you.

"Honestly, me either, but I wouldn't change it for anything." You whisper.

------------------------------------

OUTFIT ON THE SIDE! 

Trying my best to update as much as possible! So that makes two updates in one day. :)

So do you guys watch X-Factor USA? Let me know who you're rooting for in the comments if you do!

So since its 2:40 a.m, its officially Thanksgiving! 

Happy thanksgiving everyone! Count your blessing and be grateful for all you have! 

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

Lost: Harry fanfic

One Way Love: Louis fanfic

I love you all!

~Chicago_Livin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 178 31
One direction imagines!! each boy is a different chapter!! vote and comment!! ENJOY!!!!
21.4K 191 21
Hey Guys. These are some One Direction Preferences. Happy to accept requested ideas and suggestions. Thanks for reading :)
9.5K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!
119K 1.1K 27
Random One Direction imagines. Some will be cute and some may be a little sad. I may throw in some dirty imagines sometime throughout the story just...