Everyone's running from somet...

Por Mirjam_

It was Dublin city on a friday night in december. Rose, 31, decides to go busking. When she is singing the la... Más

~Chapter 1~ Busking
~Chapter 2~ Coffee
~Chapter 3~ Who's the girl?
~Chapter 4~ 'Date'
~Chapter 5~ Next day
~Chapter 6~ Couple?
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~ Real date
~Chapter 9~ For the first time
~Chapter 10~ Christmas morning
~Chapter 11~ Snowball fight
~Chapter 12~ Papers
~Chapter 13~Twitter picture
~Chapter 14~ Parents
~Chapter 15~ London
~Chapter 16~ New year
~Chapter 17~ Love?
~Chapter 18~ Last day
~Chapter 19~ Black alley
~Chapter 20~ I think I like her...
~Chapter 21~ Mum
~Chapter 22~ Lazy day
~Chapter 23~ New couple
~Chapter 24~ Sick
~Chapter 26~ Worry
~Chapter 27~ Surprise
~Chapter 28~ Valentines day
~Chapter 29~ Venice
~Chapter 30~ Home again
~Chapter 31~Glen and Laura
~Chapter 32~ How bad is it?
~Chapter 33~ First chemo
~Chapter 34~ Sky full of stars
~Chapter 35~ Shopping
~Chapter 36~ Babysitting
~Chapter 37~ Maud
~Chapter 38~ Kiss
~Chapter 39~ Packing
~Chapter 40~ Disneyland
~Chapter 41~ What's going on here?
~Chapter 42~ The truth
~Chapter 43~ I can't lose her
~Chapter 44~ If you ever come back
~Chapter 45~ Dead man walking
~Chapter 46~ I can't live without her
~Chapter 47~ Home
~Chapter 48~ 9 months
~Chapter 49~ Anniversary
~Chapter 50~ Spa
~Chapter 51~ Telling the family
~Chapter 52~ I want it to be on the beach
~Chapter 53~ Countdown
~Chapter 54~ The wedding
~Chapter 55~ Honeymoon
~Chapter 56~ Baby?
~Chapter 57~ Baby.
~Chapter 58~ Lilly
~Chapter 59~ 2 months
~Chapter 60~ Boy or girl?
~Chapter 61~ Nursery
~Chapter 62~ Liam Shay O'Donoghue
~Chapter 63~ The end where I begin
---

~Chapter 25~ Home sweet home

241 5 1
Por Mirjam_

Danny's pov:

When I lied there with Rose sleeping in my arms I  was thinking about the day I met her. It feels like that's been years ago, but actually it was about two months ago... I'm so glad that we met, cause damn I love her. I want to wake up next to her every day, I want to look after her when she's feeling sick, I want to make her happy when she's sad, I want to write cheeky love songs about her, I want to cuddle with her on the couch every evening and I want to fall asleep next to her every night again. I know that maybe it's a little bit early, but I'm gonna ask her if she wants to move in with me. How amazing would it be if she lived here for real. I mean she is kinda living here already, but I mean making it official with selling her house and taking all her stuff to my house. I lied there thinking about that for about an hour and then I drifted of to sleep.

*The next day*

When I wake up I see Rose staring at me with a smile on her face. She's looking better now, so I hope that she's feeling better as well. She doesn't have to work today as she has a day off, so we can spend the day together again. 

"Morning sleepy head." She said kissing my nose.

"Morning gorgeous, how're you feeling today?"

"Much better. I think that you're the cure." She said winking at me.

"Hmm, I think I can life with that." I said shuffling closer to her. She put her head on my bare chest and gave light butterfly kisses on my arm. With my free hand I stroked her back. After a while I slipped my hand under her shirt and started stroking her bare back. I felt goosebumps all over her back when I stroked it lightly with the tips of my fingers.

"What do you think you're doing O'Donoghue?" She asked in a cheeky voice.

"Nothing." I replied giving a light squeeze in her bum at the same time.

"You think that's nothing?" She asked sitting up, on my stomach. Before I could reply she pressed her lips against mine and gave me a passionate kiss. When I opened my mouth for my tongue to enter hers she kept her mouth shut to tease me. 

"That's not fair." I mumbled in the kiss. She smiled at that and I took that opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth. While our tongues were fighting their battle I rolled us over so that I was on top of her now. After a while she pulled away to catch her breath and smiled at me. I went of her and lied down next to her and took her in my arms again. Come on O'Donoghue, ask her now.

"Ehm Rose?" I asked suddenly nervous.

"Yeah?" She replied looking me in the eye.

"I love you so much, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to be there with you every step of the way. So I-i was wondering if maybe you wanted to move in with me?" I asked still looking into her eyes. At first she did't reply but then a huge smile spread across her face and she said

"Yes! Of course!"

I felt the same smile spread across my face and I kissed her passionately on her lips.

"This is gonna be amazing baby." I said after I pulled away.

"When are we gonna move all my stuff?" She asked sitting up excitedly.

"I dunno know. When do you want?"

"Today?!" She asked jumping of the bed.

"Yeah sure, if you want." I replied sitting up and laughing at how excited she was.

"Well get up then, lazy ass." She said pulling me out of bed. We both got dressed and had breakfast and a quick walk with Skyler. Then we got in the car and drove to her house. When we got there she opened the door and we started packing all her belongings. We started with all her clothes, and, I can tell ye, that took us a while! When we had finally packed all her clothes in suitcases and boxes she went for all her personal things and I did the kitchen. After a few hours we had everything that she wanted to take with her. She didn't want to take any furniture with her cause she said that that was already in 'our' house and that she liked them more than these. We put all the boxes and suitcases in the hall, well, they filled the whole actually. We got back into the living room and I made us a cup of tea while Rose took the last photo's and paintings of the wall that she wanted to take with her. When we were finished we sat on the sofa and looked around the bare living room. But we were interrupted by the doorbell. 

"I'll go and open it." She said standing up. She walked to the front door she opened it and I heard her say confused "Mum?" So I decided to have a look at what was going on. When I reached the front door I saw that what I heard was right, cause there was standing Iris, Rose her mother.

"What are you doing here?" Rose asked her mother annoyed. 

"I came here to make it up with you."

"Well you better leave again. Cause Danny and I have something better to do." She said pointing at the  boxes in the hall.

"Are you gonna move in with him." Her mother asked looking into the hall.

"Not that you have something to do with it. But yes, and there is nothing you can do against it." She said getting more annoyed by the second.

"I don't want to do anything against it. I just want you to be happy."

"Well if you wanted me to be happy you should've helped me all those years ago!!" She shouted at her mum.

"I know, I know. I'm really sorry that I never helped you, and if I could turn back the time I would have done it different and I'm so sorry that I never contacted you or anything. But please, could you give me a second chance?" Her mum asked with tears in her eyes.

"Okay fine. One last chance, but I tell you already if you blow it I never want to see you ever again." She said calm now.

"I promise I won't blow it." Iris said through her tears. Rose opened the door a bit more and embraced her mum in a hug. When she let go she said

"Mum, this is Danny, my boyfriend." I went to shake her hand but instead of shaking my hand she embraced me in one of her hugs as well.

"Lovely to meet you." She said when she let go of me.

"Lovely to meet you too." I replied.

"Okay I think it's better if I leave now, so I can let you two to move your stuff. But can I at least know where you're gonna live now?" She asked looking at Rose.

"I'll text you the address." Rose said waving her mum goodbye. When she left we put all the boxes in the car, or all the boxes that fitted in the first ride. I think we have to drive at least five times to get everything to my house. Once we were driving to 'our' house Rose said

"I think I'm glad that I've made it up with my mum."

"I'm glad that you're happy." I said placing my hand on her thigh.

When finally all Rose's stuff was at my house we started unpacking it again. I had made some space in my wardrobe for her clothes and she placed some of her personal stuff around the house. When we were finished I ordered us a Chinese takeaway cause we were both to tired and lazy to cook. I payed the guy with our food and Rose opened us a bottle of wine. We ate our food in front of the tv watching the end of a random film. When we finished it Rose put everything in the dishwasher and I went to have a shower. I turned on the hot water and put my clothes of. I felt my muscles relax immediately when I stepped under the hot water. I washed my hair and body and stood now with my face to the wall. Suddenly I felt two small arms wrap around my waist from behind which made me jump a little. I turned around smiling at Rose who stood there smiling back at me. 

"I thought you might need some company." She said winking at me.

"I like your thinking." I said back in my cheeky voice. I picked up the shampoo and started washing Rose's hair, then I grabbed the shower gel and washed her body. Making sure I touched every inch of her body. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on my neck slowly kissing her way up to my lips. I picked her up, carefully not to slip in the slippery shower, and pressed her with her back against the wall. Her hands were exploring my body while I was holding onto her bum holding her up. I felt myself getting excited as her hands came closer and closer to my manhood. Suddenly she grabbed it and smiled at me when she felt my tense up when she did that. I continued to kiss her from her breasts to her lips and back. Her hands were running through my hair and I heard her moan when I kissed her neck. 

"You like that baby?" I asked still kissing her neck.

"Yeah." She breathed out. She stepped back on the ground and kissed my chest while pushing me against the wall this time. Her hands ran their way down from my shoulders to my 'baby maker' and I heard myself moan her name. I pushed her back against the wall and came inside her. I moved my way in and out of her with the hot water still running over our bodies.

After our shower session she changed into one of my t-shirts and I just into some sweatpants. I liked it to walk around shirtless and I never heard Rose complaining so I take it that she don't mind it either. We sat back on the couch and Rose said giggling

"Wow that was the first time in the shower."

"Well there has to be a first time for everything." I said winking back at her. We sat there watching some tv but after an hour we decided to go to bed as we were both exhausted from moving Rose's things and our 'shower.' 

When we lied down on the mattress she put her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. It didn't take me long to fall asleep with the most beautiful girl on my chest.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

28K 764 15
Beomgyu was walking home from work one night, but who knew that he would regret his choices that night. Or would he? P.S Hi cuties~ this is my first...
8.9K 310 25
"Sometimes the hardest thing is letting people into your life." Y/n is a 23 year old singer. She worked hard to get where she is today and makes sure...
31.1K 625 56
"You can let it go You can throw a party full of everyone you know And not invite your family, 'cause they never showed you love You don't have to be...
2.4K 92 19
[A SEO CHANGBIN MAFIA AU] After getting fired from her job for someone else's mistake, Han Y/n thought her day couldn't get any worse. That is until...