My Best Friends Brother (Harr...

By Harry_1d_love_

When Kylie turns 18 she moves to London to become a world famous model. This has been her dream since she was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
News!!!
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
NOTE!!!!
59
60
61
62
63
NEWS!!!!
QUESTION & NEWS!!
64
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
NOTE & CONTEST
76
77
78
79
80
81
SEQUAL
NEWS
news

65

1.6K 44 1
By Harry_1d_love_

Kylie's POV

Harry soon woke me up to tell me that we he finally arrived at the hotel. I sigh in relief as all I want to do is sleep.

Once we get our hotel keys I literally run to the elevator as Harry trails right behind me.

"Babe why are you running?" He asks, I turn around to see him puffing.

"I am so bloody tired from that flight it actually killed me bad." I sigh, rubbing my eyes in the process.

"You need to breathe and relax Kylie, I don't want to see you getting so worked up over this." He rubs my arms with him warm hands.

I nod as soon as the ding from the elevator makes a noise indicating that it will open within a couple seconds.

We get in as Harry pushes our suitcases in and I automatically feel bad for making him carry my other one.

"I'm sorry" I say.

"For what?" He looks completely confused up to this point. The elevator starts to move when I speak up.

"Making you walk around with my other suitcase." I mumble wishing I had only said it to myself.

"What?" He asks, and as if all of a sudden something clicked in him he burst we out laughing. "Kylie there is nothing to be sorry for. I'm the guy in this relationship and I don't care if you had 12 bags. I'd carry them all for you, love" he smiles, kissing my forehead.

"I love you so much, even everything you say I love too much then I can handle. But don't think I'd ever give you so many bags." I point at him making us both laugh.

The elevator soon opens up and Harry nods his head for me to walk out first. As I do so I quickly take my other suitcase and run to our room seeing as I still have the key card.

"Kylie!" He calls out and I can practically see him rolling his eyes playfully at me.

"Love you!" I laugh, not looking back. At this point I have opened the door making a sprint to our bed.

"Kylie what the hell!" I turn to see Harry running into the room. "Why did you scream?" He asks with wide eyes.

"I jumped on the bed" I shrug.

"For someone who was tired a minute ago is sure wide awake now." He laughs closing and locking the door behind him.

"No I'm still tired, come and lay down with me for a little until I fall asleep. Then you can go and hang out with the guys" I reach my hands out for him.

He nods and lays down next to me as he wraps his arm around me pushing me into his toned chest.

"Hey Harry?" I ask as my eyes close.

"Hmm" I hear him mumble.

"Why doesn't Eleanor show up?" I ask him quietly.

"She is arriving tomorrow" he simply says. I nod and turn around to rest my head into his chest.

"Harry?" I say again.

"Yes my baby" he says, even when he calls me baby I can't help but blush every time. Luckily he can not see me right now as I'm probably all red.

"I love you" I whisper kissing his chest.

"Hmm baby, I'm so in love with you. You have no idea what you do to me, you're so special and something so precious I cannot let go of. You're mine." He mumbles against the side of my head.

Harry's voice instantly puts me into a peaceful sleep as all I dream about is him and myself.

* * * *

"How are you, it's been forever?!" Lou gives me a big hug. I instantly hug her back as I have missed her, she is practically my second mother on tour.

"I've been great actually, how are you. Where's Lux?" I ask confused as my eyes travel around the room.

"I'm amazing and she is actually with Liam right now. I think he is showing her the stage" she nods her head.

"Aren't the fans already coming in though?" I ask.

"Yes" she nods. "That's why Liam is showing her. Go out and get her for me love, I need to start setting up" she tells me.

"Of course, I've missed my little princess." I say clapping my hands together.

I run out of the room and down the hall where I see Niall and Harry talking to one of the stage managers.

"Why are you running?" Harry asks as I pass him.

"I'm getting my little princess, get back to work!" I yell back at him, scolding a little which makes him laugh loudly.

When I get on the stage the screams only get louder when the fans see me. I wave at them and blow kisses as they chant me name.

Lux must of noticed as she runs on over to me. I get down on the stage as she jumps into my arms. I stand up and spin us around as she giggles in my ear making the crowd 'Aww'.

Liam walks on over to me and pats my shoulder as he nods for us both to leave the stage.

I follow him and wave goodbye to the crowd as I tell Lux to do the exact same to which she does.

"How's my little girl?" I lightly pinch her cheeks. "You've grown so much!" I say surprised.

"I've missed you Aunt Kylie I was waiting on the plane with mummy and she told me you couldn't wait to see me. Is that true?" She asks, with wide eyes and a perfect smile.

"Sure was, have you seen uncle Harry?" I ask her knowing she will want to see him as soon as I say his name.

"No, I want to see uncle Harry!" She claps her hands. I nod and walk into the boys changing rooms where I see Liam and Niall getting their hair down by Lou and Lottie while Louis is on the phone in the corner.

I turn to see Harry sitting by the couch so I walk over to him, standing right in front of him with Lux on my hip.

"Harry someone wants to see you!" I say, he looks up and smiles at myself and Lux. He pulls me onto his right leg and grabs Lux and places her onto his left.

"My two favourite girls!" He sighs and hugs us both. Lux giggles as I blush and hide my face into his neck making him laugh and rug my back.

"Uncle Harry are you going to sing tonight?" Lux asks Harry.

"Of course I am love, why wouldn't I. Am I not in the band now?" He jokes.

"No, I like you in the band" she nods her head. "And so does aunt Kylie" she points to me.

I give her a 'oh really' look but nod my head anyways for her sake.

"Well I'm glad you both agree on that" he laughs at Lux. She nods her head and reaches her arms out.

"Uncle Harry I want to sit on aunt Kylie's lap. Please don't be upset, I still love you" she hugs into his chest.

"I'm not upset love, here!" He picks her up and places Lux perfectly into my lap.

"Happy?" I ask her, nodding my head.

"Yes, you are my favourite aunt ever!" She squeals raising her hands in the air.

"Well I'm very flattered" I laugh.

"Aunt Kylie?" Lux says. "I have a question" she says.

"Yes" Harry looks over at me as he raised an eyebrow but I simply shrug.

"Do you love me like I love you?" She says sadly. I look at the little girl in my laps growing at the thought that she might not think I would.

"Lux listen here babe, I love you like you were my own daughter. You are the most special thing besides uncle Harry that has ever happened to me. We may not have the same blood, but you my princess are my family. Okay. Of course I love you!" I says giving her a big hug as I kiss her forehead. Only to realise she started to tear up.

I look over at Harry to figure out what was going on but all I see in his eyes are love and adoration. His perfect smile with his dimples showing and so much light within his green eyes.

"I love you" he mouths.

"I love you" I blush.

"Then aunt Kylie why wasn't I invited to you and uncle Harry's wedding day?" She asks and now do I look at her confused as well as Harry.

"Love we aren't married, yet" Harry smirks at me making me blush, hard.

"I thought you were" she says softly.

"Not yet but one day when we will you will be there, right with us" Harry kisses her cheek.

"You will be my flower girl princess" I tuck a piece of hair behind ear.

"She will?" Harry asks shocked.

"Well we aren't even engaged or had this talk yet but yeah. I'd like to have Lux in the wedding as our flower girl. Obviously with your approval" I blush.

"Uncle Harry say yes!" Lux begs.

"Of course you can Lux" he laughs which makes her squeal. "So you have any other wedding plans I should know about?" He jokes with a smirk.

"Like you said when it happens we can talk then" I wink. He raises an eyebrow and sends one right back to me.

He soon gets up as he has to get ready for the show leaving me and Lux to talk about this big wedding.

But she was the one who spoke while my mind was watching her but thinking of Harry actually wanting to marry me.

In my heart I know I want to marry him one day which only makes my heart and love grown more for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 7K 17
(Prologue...) Amanda lived next door to the Styles family. With the famous Harry Styles, you know from One Direction! Gemma Styles is his little sist...
19.1K 185 28
Dylan Kennedy, a normal 18 year old girl from Dallas, Texas took a trip to London, in February by herself. Crazy, right? Her first day in London, she...
21.2K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...
26K 261 38
Kylie Styles is a 16 year old normal girl. Except for one part. Shes Harry Styles little sister. Kylie is really good friends with all of them band...