My Best Friends Brother (Harr...

By Harry_1d_love_

When Kylie turns 18 she moves to London to become a world famous model. This has been her dream since she was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
News!!!
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
NOTE!!!!
59
60
61
62
63
NEWS!!!!
QUESTION & NEWS!!
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
NOTE & CONTEST
76
77
78
79
80
81
SEQUAL
NEWS
news

52

2.4K 56 1
By Harry_1d_love_

Harry's POV

I woke up this morning to Kylie draped over me clinging on to my body, boy did I love being like this.

She makes my heart melt every time I look at her, as stupid and unmanly as that sounds it's the bloody truth and I wouldn't lie about it.

Yesterday to what I thought would be a big disaster with Gemma arriving only turned out to be a good one.

I smile at the thought of myself and Kylie admitting our love for one another. She makes me the happiest I've ever been in my life.

As much as I hate to do it I remove my body from hers as I make my way to the bathroom for a shower.

* * * *

Once I'm done I wrap my towel around my lower waist leaving enough room for my v line to peak it's way through.

When I open the door all the steam leave the room and enters the bedroom where I see my peaceful baby girl sleeping like the angle she is, saving me from hell.

I walk over to her shaking her shoulders and giving her kisses on her face as I try to wake her up.

"Baby you have to get up" I whisper.

"Hmm no Harry!" She whines moving her face into the pillow.

"I'm sorry I know you want to sleep in but we have to get up. We have sound check and then you and the girls are going out" I whisper to her.

"Oh yeah, sometimes I forget I have plans with people. Can you say I'm sick" she whispers.

"I wish baby but they won't believe me. I promise you don't have to stay too long, just message me when you want to leave and I'll pick you up straight away" I promise her.

"Hmm sounds like a good deal" she said sitting up, adjusting her eyes to the sunlight from the window.

"Do you need to take a shower?" I ask her as I put my clothes on.

"Trying to tell me I stink Styles" she glares playfully at me. I shake my head laughing at her little assault to me.

"No you don't" I admit. "I was simply asking before we leave" I tell her. She stands up shaking her head grabbing her phone to see if she has any notifications, something I have picked up on that she tends to do every morning.

"Nah. I'm going to go get ready. Do you want me to come here and met you once I'm done?" She asks me.

"I'll come with you now, I'm already done" I chuckle.

"Okay let's go" she laughs. I follow after her taking my room key card, phone and wallet as I close my door walking to Kylie's room.

"Is Gemma in there?" I ask her.

"Possibly" she shrugs. "Does it matter though?" She asks me. I shake my head opening the door for Kylie as we walk inside.

Only to see there is no Gemma Styles in sight. "Nope" I laugh at her taking a seat on her bed. "Go and get ready Ky" I nod to the bathroom door. "Though you are more than welcome to change in here" I smirk at her.

"Not a chance Styles!" She calls out as she takes her clothes to the bathroom. I walk over to the door and just stand there. I want to talk to her, more than ever.

"You know this just reminds me of when we first met and I tried to get with you, though you always said no" I point out.

"Yeah you sure were a very horny guy back then" she chuckles, I join in as well. "But I must say you sure have changed" she calls out.

"How so?"

"You show me respect and don't treat me as some person you wanted to get into bed with!" She says.

"Is that what you really thought of me?" I ask, sadness written in my tone.

"You told me that. Remember our first fight we ever had in my apartment?" She asks me.

"Yeah" I say. I wish we never had that fight and every other fight that happened after that.

"You changed though, I'm proud you did. I used to think I'd never be with you but boy did this tour do a number on us" she chuckles.

"Can I come in now?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm just doing my make up" she says as I open the door to see a bunch of make up crap all over the counter.

"You don't need this bullshit" I say picking up some bottle that looks like foundation. "So why do you wear it?" I ask her.

"I don't know" she laughs," I like it. Experimenting with it is fun, gives me another hobby outside of modelling" she shrugs.

"Fair enough" I roll my eyes playfully. "Also you phone is lighting up right now" I point to her phone.

"It's Liz" she says, her manger. "Can you put in on speaker I have makeup on me!" She begs.

I nod and place it on speaker leaving the phone next to her. "Hey Liz!" She calls out.

"Kylie I have amazing news!" Liz yells through the phone. I block my ears from the loudness and my eyes widen as Kylie looks at me laughing.

"What's that Liz?" She laughs.

"I got a call from a hair company saying they would love Kylie Jenner to be apart of her own hair line. Since people see you rocking out cool colours and wigs they wanted you to have your own line. How amazing would that be? Now I called Carl before anything to see if in your contract you are allowed other activities and you are. What do you think?" She asks Kylie.

Kylie's eyes go wide with happiness and she smiles immediately," Oh my gosh I would love that Liz!" She yells.

"That's amazing I'll send you the contract and all the information on your email and let me know if you have any things you'd like to change or questions you want me to answer. I'll go ahead and do that now. Well done Kylie, you are making it!" She says before hanging up.

"Oh my gosh!" Kylie breathes out placing her hands on the counter as she tries to redeem herself.

"Well done baby!" I smile bringing her into a hug. "Im so proud of you, this will be amazing for you. Seems just like you" I laugh.

"That's crazy Harry! I can't believe this is happening. All I thought I wanted was to model but I just keep beading out. I just don't want people taking me as I joke" she sighs pulling away from my body.

No get back you were warm Kylie!

"Kylie people do take you seriously. Stop assuming the worst. This is just another step in making your dreams come true!" I tell her.

"You think I can do this?" She asks me with a worried tone laced into her soft voice.

"Of course I believe you can do this, you can do anything you put your mind and heart into Kylie!" I admit to her.

"Okay" she sighs. Her phone beeps indicating that her email came through. She grabs her phone and reads through it.

"Well" I say when her faces dropped. For some reason this didn't look so good for us both, I can already feel it.

"That want me to go to London for some interviews and meetings for the line. I'll be back within a week where I will meet you in LA for your tour" she tells me as she reads the message.

"What" my whole world just froze. Not knowing its way back to life, especially when Kylie was leaving.

"Yeah I'll leave tomorrow night and be back by Monday" she tells me. Her gaze meets my own and I can't help but feel shattered.

"No... No no no no" I shake my head repeatedly. "No. They can't let you leave me. No this can't be happening" I shake my head backing out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

"Harry calm down its only one week. It's not like I'm leaving the whole tour. You will see me within no time. I'll message you and call you every single day, I can't leave you and I won't leave you. You know that" she walks over to me placing my hands on her own. "Don't you trust me?" She asks sadly.

"With all my life" I breathe out to my girl who I love all so very much.

"Then believe me when I say I'll be back in a week. Next Monday, can you promise me you'll answer my calls?" She asks.

"Yes. Wait no, I'll come with you for s support system. Yeah.. That's a great idea I'll do that baby!" I say happily.

"Harry you have a tour that you are currently on at the moment" she chuckles. Reality checks it's way back into my brain and I groan.

"Shit!"

"One week. That's all it is okay?" She says. I look at her wanting to just shake my head and tell her to stay with me. I don't want her to leave my side. I'm happy she is doing some thing she loves and I know how much she wants to do this, therefore she will do it. I just don't won't to lose her presence but I definitely do want her to do this for her career.

"One week" I breathe.

"One week" she repeats.

"I love you Kylie, so so much" I whisper bringing my forehead to hers.

"I love you so so much more Harry Styles" she smiles bringing her lips to mine as she reminds me why I love her so much, she's my life.

I intend to keep it that way....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 171 45
Kianna Whitmore, 18, and Harry Styles, 18, have been best friends since birth because their moms were best friends in elementry school. Kianna lives...
362K 7K 17
(Prologue...) Amanda lived next door to the Styles family. With the famous Harry Styles, you know from One Direction! Gemma Styles is his little sist...
5.6K 152 20
Carmen Payne, Liam Payne's little sister, is taking off of college for summer break. She decides to stay with Liam & his friends for the entire summe...
19.8K 639 30
Hanna Styles is popular, gorgeous, rich and of course has Harry Styles as a brother. She has two best friends one named Melissa Hayes that is also go...