My Best Friends Brother (Harr...

By Harry_1d_love_

When Kylie turns 18 she moves to London to become a world famous model. This has been her dream since she was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
News!!!
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
NOTE!!!!
59
60
61
62
63
NEWS!!!!
QUESTION & NEWS!!
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
NOTE & CONTEST
76
77
78
79
80
81
SEQUAL
NEWS
news

18

3.1K 68 1
By Harry_1d_love_

Kylie's POV

So today is the day, the day were I have a photoshoot with the One Direction. I was so excited to work with them, I have seen them at their own photoshoots over the past two weeks and they are so fun and carefree.

Harry and I have been hanging out everyday except on Saturday since he had to do interviews in New York.

He is back in London and asked me to join him and Niall for lunch. I agreed and said I would meet them there in a hour.

Right now is the hour and I am parking my car near the closest area so I wouldn't have to deal with the paparazzi who are outside.

I take s deal breathe and roll my eyes before opening my car door. I close my new Mercedes car and lock it. I walk my way to the door and the paparazzi are snapping pictures of me.

" Kylie how are you"

"Over here Kylie"

"Amazing Kylie"

"How are you and Harry Styles"

"Are you dating Harry"

"Where's Gemma, are you fighting"

"Thanks Kylie"

I open the door and close it not even looking back at the men outside. I walk to the front desk and tell her that the reservation is under 'Styles'.

She nods telling me my party is here and walks me to the table. When I see the guys they smile at me and Harry stands up. I than the lady as she nods walking away.

Harry walks over to me giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek with I return. I hug Niall as well saying a hello before I take my seat on the other side of the table and the boys.

"How was New York?" I ask them when I open the menu as I look through the list.

"It was really good, we had some funny interviews" Niall laughs lightly. I smile at him and laugh a little at how easy he is to talk to.

"Why?" I chuckle.

"Cause most of them had you involved" Harry tells me. I turn my head to him with wide eyes and I see Niall's face going red.

"what the hell happened?" I ask worried.

"Nothing they all were like; so how's Kylie?, are you secretly dating?, where is she? Who likes her the most? What are Harry and Kylie like around you guys? Do you like like her? And so on" Harry explains.

"Well that's a head full" I laugh as I finally pick what I want to eat. I close the menu and look around the restaurant to find a waiter.

"Yeah" the both say in unison.

The waiter is a young guy around my age I think, light blue eyes and blonde hair, kind of like Niall's but just different.

"What could I get you love?" he smiles at me. I smile back being nice before telling him my order.

"Sure thing, what drink would you like?" He asks me smirking a little. What!

"Um a water please" I say politely.

"Coming right up babe" he winks and walks off. I roll my eyes at how forward this guy is before turning to the boys. Niall is smirking at me as I just got flirted towards and Harry. Well he wasn't happy.

"What the fuck was that about" Harry glares at the waiter. Harry calm down dude.

"I don't even know" I shrug. "Who cares like come on. I seriously don't care it's not like I would date him. Relax man" I chuckle cooling my best friend down.

"Don't tell me to calm down when he is acting like a dick to my best friend" he tells me calmly.

"Okay relax"

He sighs and soon enough our food arrives. The waiter slips a piece of paper under my planet but not all the way as Harry notices it.

I take it as I see a number, I rip the paper up and leave it on the table.

"Wow Ky" Niall laughs.

I shrug and eat my food ignoring his excitement. I look up at Harry when I take a sip of my water from the straw and he smiles at me.

He sends me a thumbs up and I laugh sending one back. We are so best friend goals, you have no idea.

When we finish our meals we head outside where the paparazzi still are though we ignore them.

I turn to Harry and Niall giving them a warm short hug.

"Bye Niall, see you soon" I laugh.

I move to Harry and the paparazzi scream louder.

"Bye Harry" I say giving him a warm tight hug. He wraps his arms around me holding me tightly.

"Drive safe" he whispers in my ear. I nod and move away from him sending a small smile.

I walk to my car as the paparazzi follow me and the others follow the guys. I get in quickly ignoring them and start my car driving away.

*****

When I arrive at the photoshoot the boys walk in with me as they drove behind me the whole time.

I spot Lou talking with Joyce and Scott laughing away. I walk over to them waving at Niall and Harry. When I get closer giving them all hugs and hellos.

"So Kylie Lux loves you and forced me to bring her here to see you" Lou laughs at me. I smile at the thought of her daughter wanting to see me.

"Where is she" I ask getting excited to see the precious little girl.

"With Louis and Zayn" she points to the boys as the sit on a couch in the corner tickling her.

I nod and walk over to them, when she sees me she runs out of Louis' lap and holds her arms out for me to pick her up.

I feel everyone's eyes on me, it makes me nervous but I continue to smile as I hold her in my arms placing her on my right hip.

"Hello hunny" I peck her cheek. She giggles yelling a hi as she hugs me.

I laugh and spin us around trying to get her to laugh more.

"Kylie stop its funny! Kylie hahah!" She laughs and screams loudly. Lou starts recording us while the guys stand there laughing. I stop and place her to the ground so she can stand and she points at me.

"I love you aunt Kylie" she yells loudly. I smile bending down to hug her tightly.

"And I love you my little princess" I chuckle letting go of her. She must of seen Harry as she runs to him. He picks her up with ease kisses her forehead as he cups her cheek, his massive hand covers her whole face.

Soon the photographer tells us to get ready and I go to my room as the guys go to theirs.

"So the photographer wants you to look edgy so we cut a wig for you and it has like a blue- free colour on the ends" Joyce explains to me.

"Cool"

"Also you outfit will look kinda different from the guys. They want you to be like the outcast meeting One Direction" Scott tells me.

"Nice" I clap my hands as I get excited to change into my outfit.

Once I'm done I look so dope and I walk out of the room and to the photographer as we talk about my poses and the guys.

They all soon walk out of their room looking very very good looking may I say.

"Looking cool Ky" Zayn says patting my back. I laugh and punch his shoulder and soon we get ready to shoot.

"Okay Kylie cross your legs- put your arms on them and cover your mouth cause you are so excited to see the boys" he tells me.

I nod doing as I was told and he clicks away on his camera. Soon after a couple shots he finds his photo choice and we all look at them on the computer screen.

"So dope Matt" I tell him, the boys agree saying the same thing as Louis adds 'I'm the hottest one there'. We all punch him and whines like a little girl.

"Well that was fun today- I might need to do more photoshoots with you guys more often" I laugh as I hug Liam.

"Agreed" they all say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...
362K 7K 17
(Prologue...) Amanda lived next door to the Styles family. With the famous Harry Styles, you know from One Direction! Gemma Styles is his little sist...
19.8K 639 30
Hanna Styles is popular, gorgeous, rich and of course has Harry Styles as a brother. She has two best friends one named Melissa Hayes that is also go...
312K 12.7K 48
Harry Styles, one fifth of the world's most in-demand boyband, has all but given up looking for love and has, for the moment, resigned himself to enj...