My Best Friends Brother (Harr...

By Harry_1d_love_

When Kylie turns 18 she moves to London to become a world famous model. This has been her dream since she was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
News!!!
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
NOTE!!!!
59
60
61
62
63
NEWS!!!!
QUESTION & NEWS!!
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
NOTE & CONTEST
76
77
78
79
80
81
SEQUAL
NEWS
news

17

3.4K 77 4
By Harry_1d_love_

Kylie's POV

It's been about two weeks since that night that happened between Harry and myself. Things with us were better than ever, all we do is talk all day or hang out everyday.

Gemma has been doing well, she is obviously back in London and has been so busy working with amazing photographers along side Carl.

I have had Photoshoots none stop for the past two weeks almost everyday. I would have two photoshoots a day which was tiring so I was more than happy when Carl have me one week off.

As I sit in my apartment with Gemma watching Teen Wolf I get a message from Harry and I can't help the smile that appears on my face.

I look over to Gemma to make sure she wasn't looking, luckily for me she wasn't. It would be completely awkward if I had to explain to Gemma that I was smiling over her brothers text message.

I open my phone and go to the message he sent me and I can't help but feel excited.

Harry- Hello love! Just wanted to do my daily check in and say hello. The lads and I have a photoshoot near your apartment, we were wondering if you wanted to come and hang out with us since you are oh miss newest and hottest model of this year. Haha- let me know. Xx

Kylie- Hey Harry, I'm great thanks hope you are as well. I'd love to go and see you guys. I'm with Gemma right now so tell me what time to be there. Xx

Harry- Im glad you are good! Im fine thank you love. It's in about a hour so make sure the both of you are ready. Would you like Louis and I to pick you both up? Xx.

Kylie- Very good. No worries see you there, sure that would be amazing since my car is still working in the shop and my Mercedes isn't ready for another week :(

Harry- Okay I will see you at around 2:00. Well if you need a ride you can always call me. Xx

Kylie- Thanks Harry will keep it under consideration ;)
- See you soon xx

Harry- Good ;)
- Bye love. Xx

I smile and lock my phone before turing to Gemma to see her almost half asleep.

"Hey Gemma, the guys are around town and have a photoshoot. You want to go and see them?" I ask her, I so badly hope she will say yes.

"Sure lets get ready. I was getting bored and tried" she lets a light chuckle out. I nod and run to my bedroom and change into a misfits black tight t- shirt that makes me look skinny and shows my curves. I put on black leggings and put my timberlands on and walk over to the bathroom where I see Gemma.

"Makeup?" She asks me. I nod and she hands me my whole make up kit which is like three huge stacks that open up on the inside. Crazy right! Right can I say a girl loves her makeup.

I place on some foundation, blush, liquid eyeliner, pencil eyeliner, mascara and a normal pink shaded lipstick from MAC. I pride my hair and decide to straighten it and keep it natural. I walk back to my closest once I'm done and put on a white knitted long cardigan that has mini wholes inside but enough for you to see them.

When I'm done I walk to the kitchen and pour myself and Gemma a glass of water. I hear her walk out from the bathroom and she has finished with her makeup and hair as she was already dressed.

"Here" I smile handing her the glass filled with cold refreshing water. She takes the glass thanking me and sighs once she drowns it. Wow- what a thirsty biatch.

"You alright there" I laugh loudly as I see her refill her glass up. She nods and takes another big sip.

"Yeah thirsty" I nod at her and before I know it I hear keys giggle in the key whole and Harry walks in with Louis following behind him.

"Hey sis" he guys Gemma and Louis follows his actions doing the same.

Harry walks over to me smiling and wraps his arms around my neck being me in for a hug. I wrap my arms around his toned stomach and link my hands together around his back.

"Hello love" he whispers in my ear. I hide the blush from his incredibly raspy voice that makes me fall to my knees.

"Hey Harry" I smile looking up at him to see him already smiling down at me. If I was somebody else you could definitely feel the sexual tension happening. I just hope Gemma isn't looking.

No way could I ever go behind her back and be with her brother. Although it killed me to know that it could never happen.

I remove my arms from him and pull my body away, as much as I didn't want to, I had to. I walk over to Louis and give him a hello hug.

We soon leave my apartment and get into Louis' car and drive to the studio where the boys shoot is.

****

When we arrive there is paparazzi waiting outside but not enough to where we would need security.

Harry opens my door as Louis opens Gemma's and I am shocked by how much of a gentlemen they both are, well actually all the boys are.

Harry places his hand on my block and guides me through the paparazzi as Louis helps Gemma who clings onto Harry's shirt behind him.

"Kylie over here"

"Louis how is Eleanor"

"Gemma is it true you are dating Justin"

"Kylie and Harry"

"Harry are you and Taylor getting back together. Her song said otherwise"

"Harry is it true you love Kylie"

"Kylie how is it being friends with Jaden Smith"

"Thanks Kylie"

"Gemma"

"Louis you the man"

We all ignore their comments and soon enough we are safely in the building. I so badly wanted to see Harry's face when they ask him about Taylor. He told me the truth behind their break up and he told me he can't stand her all that much but she is a lovely girl. I agreed on him since I saw her in L.A and thought she was very sweet.

The whole Gemma and Justin one make me laugh but I felt Harry tense as I know he hates when Gemma is with a guy even if they are friends. So I can only imagine what it's like for him to think of this.

"I hate those guys" Louis groans.

"Agreed" the three of us day in unison.

The guys soon get called for their makeup and hair. Gemma and I keep our laughs in as we see Harry getting makeup put on his face. He dimly just flips us off and looks away.

****

The guys walk over to the White screen behind them and their photographer tells them to pose normally and then run wild as they be themselves.

Gemma and I stand behind the photographer looking at his computer screen. The photos really look amazing.

"They are crazy lads aren't they" I hear a female British accent behind me. I turn around to see Lou the guys make up artist and she is holding her child Lux, the goddaughter of Harry's.

"Yes they are, nice to meet you. I'm Kylie Jenner" I smile at her going to shake her hand. She looks at my hand and suddenly pulls me into a hug laughing. I hug her back as Lux is in between as she still holds her.

We pull away and Lou smiles at me, "I know who you are big fan. Also Harry talks about you all the time" she smirks at me. I blush and look back at him to see him smiling at me and not the camera.

I turn back to Lou and speak with her getting to know her more, this woman is so lovely I cherish Lux for having her as her mother.

Lux reached her hands out to me and I smile looking at Lou,"You can hold her love" she smiles at me. I nod taking the gorgeous blonde haired baby into my arms and onto my lap.

"Hello Lux" I smile at her.

"Hello Kylie" she smiles at me laughing and randomly starts clapping her hands. I laugh at the gorgeous baby in front of me and play with her as Lou had to take a call.

"Kylie!" Someone calls my name. I look up to see Niall walking over to me.

"Yeah" I ask him.

"Can you go get Harry, we are doing our single guy shoots and he is still in the bathroom" he groans. I laugh nodding standing up as I place Lux on my hips as I don want to drop her.

I walk to the bathroom which is in one of the rooms that connects to the guys changing room.

When I walk in I see Harry fixing his hair in the mirror. "Harry- the photographer needs you for the single man shoot thing" I chuckle at him. He looks at me through the mirror and his eyes go wide.

"Is that my goddaughter your h-holding" he chokes out. Suddenly I get nervous and think it was a bad idea.

"Uh- y-yeah, Lou wanted me to watch her as she had to take a call. I'm sorry" I say nervously with wide eyes.

He laughs at me and walks over and I get more worried as the closer he gets.
"Relax I didn't mean it in a bad way" he smiles at me before looking over to Lux.

"Hello baby" he tells her placing a kiss to her forehead. She giggles and kisses his cheek like he asks her to.

"Do you like Kylie" he asks her.

She nods and laughs a lot clapping," Aunt Kylie is the best uncle Harry" she cheers. Both mine and Harry's eyes go wide when she calls me her aunt. I really didn't expect this from a little child. But she wasn't just a little child, she is so smart and mature for her age.

"What'd you say?" Harry asks her.

"Aunt Kylie is your girlfriend uncle Harry so she is my aunt" she chuckles. I gulp looking at Harry and he smiles back at me which makes me blush. He notices if smirking my way as he knew he had that effect on me.

"Lux uncle Harry and I are n-" He Cuts me off.

"Do you like aunt Kylie?" He asks her. She nods giggling giving me a hug as I still hold me. She places a tiny kiss to my cheeks that makes me smile in awe at her. I peck her cheeks and she giggles loudly. I look at Harry go see him smiling at the both of us.

"Well as long as you like her my dearest Lux, she is more than welcome to be your aunt. You'd want that- wouldn't you?" He asks her as he tickles her tiny stomach.

"Yes!" She screams loudly. "I like aunt Kylie more uncle Harry" she pouts turning her body to lean her head on my collarbone and wraps her tiny arms around my neck.

I smile and hold her tighter placing a kiss to her head. I turn to Harry and smile," Is it possible for me to already love her like she was my own daughter" I laugh lightly.

"No" he smiles wrapping his arms around my waist as Lux still clings to me. "It's not" he says placing a kiss to my cheek and holding both myself and Lux close to him.

Why is it that I wanted this lifestyle with Harry everyday. I wanted a baby in my hands that was both mine and Harry's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 7.2K 37
Isabelle Chambers is a normal girl at school, has a few great friends, some people she doesn't like, good grades but nothing special happens in her l...
256K 6.4K 62
What happens when 21 year old Kylie Hayes goes to Vegas on a trip with her best friend? One morning she ends up in bed and not alone.. But with Harry...
26K 261 38
Kylie Styles is a 16 year old normal girl. Except for one part. Shes Harry Styles little sister. Kylie is really good friends with all of them band...
362K 7K 17
(Prologue...) Amanda lived next door to the Styles family. With the famous Harry Styles, you know from One Direction! Gemma Styles is his little sist...