"Give me love" A 1D fanfic

By AlwaysDreamBig96

This is the life story of Emma Posey. Emma Posey’s world is turned upside down when she travel to England for... More

Chapter 1: The birthday gift.
Chapter 2: Bye bye!
Chapter 3: London we're finally here!
Chapter 4: Mistery guy.
Chapter 5: Lindsey found a lover?
Chapter 6: Lost and Found in London town.
Chapter 7: You again?
Chapter 8: Don't leave us alone.
Chapter 9: Goodnight day dreamers
Chapter 10: Lindsey's date and tell us more.
Chapter 11: The party
Chapter 12: Awkward morning.
Chapter 13:Lovely afternoon with our new friends.
Chapter 14: Asking her out again...
Chapter 15: Stop it! I don't like him!!!
Chapter 16: Breathe
Chapter 17: Niall what is wrong with you?
Chapter 18: Please hurry up.
Chapter 19: We're finally talking<3
Chapter 20: Morning!
Chapter 21: It's a trip to Holmes Chapel.
Chapter 22: Small bump.
Chapter 23: Let me know you.
Chapter 24: Bella and Grace
Chapter 25: Does he likes me?
Chapter 26: Boo bear
Chapter 27: What a concert!!!
Chapter 28: Drunk
Chapter 29: Lunch date with Liam
Chapter 30:How could you?
Chapter 31: Benito's hat
Chapter 32: The break up.
Chapter 33: The trip
Chapter 34: Nice to meet you:)
Chapter 35: Please say yes.
Chapter 36: The date
Chapter 37: Tommo and Emma:)
Chapter 38: Oh tommo. We are gonna go shopping:)
Chapter 39: I wish.
Chapter 40: Take my hand.
Chapter 41: Truth or Dare
Chapter 42: Let's fight and let's make up.
Chapter 43: Beautiful
Chapter 44: What's going on?
Chapter 45: Friends until death drew us apart<3
Chapter 46: Morning kisses and family visits :)
"Chapter 47: Nandos, fights, and dates."
Chapter 48: Thursday night in London
*Chapter 49: London to Ibiza// Good girls go bad
*Chapter 50: The phone call*
Chapter 51: Look After You
IMPORTANT: MY APOLOGIES
Chapter 52: This is not a dream
Chapter 53: "I'm fine" part 1.
Chapter 53: I'm fine part 2

"Chapter 54: Give me a reason"

251 5 13
By AlwaysDreamBig96

It was three o’ clock in the morning, December 12th and it was officially my fake birthday.

“Happy birthday little Emma” Someone behind me said, I turned around to see Matt. I smiled at him and grabbed the beer he had in his hand.

“Thanks” I said, taking a sip from my beer.

“I need a picture with my little sister, she’s getting big” Matt said making air quotes in the with his hands and then taking out his phone

I sighed.

“Do we have to?”

“Yes” I looked around while he asked some random girl to take a picture. “Emma” I looked at him and posed for the camera.

“PERFECT” The blonde girl squealed, winking at Matt and giving him back his phone. He stopped and checked her out before turning back to me.

“Go…” I said laughing. “I’m going back home, anyways” I whispered to him.

“Let me give you a ride, then”

“Matt stay with the girl, damn it” I replied chuckling.

He put his hands up in defense.

“As you wish…see you on Monday, Ems” He said before leaving me.

If the school ever found out I was going to college parties with my former history teacher I think…they would expel me and they would send him to jail, because they would probably think we’re in some sort of romantic relationship in which we’re not. Matt is my brother from another mother, his mother was a very close friend of my mom and he used to babysit me, my mother ADORED him.

I sighed heavily, and threw the beer on the floor, walking to the parking lot, where my car was, I looked for my car keys and hopped inside the car. I sat there for a minute, thinking but I was interrupted by my phone’s ringtone. I looked at the caller ID and smiled, answering and pressing the phone against my ear.

“Happy birthday to you…chachacha happy birthday to you chachacha happy birthday to the most gorgeous and beautiful and perfect girl EVEEEER…happy FAKE birthday to you chacha * I bit my lip, smiling as his sweet voice filled my ears.

“Okay now all together, ready” Louis whispered. He started singing again but more voices joined in. I grinned and cheered when they stopped singing.

“Thank you sooooo much” I said.

“You’re welcome” They all replied in chorus.

“Give me the phone Louis I wanna talk to her” Lottie, said…I think?

“No she’s my friend…you can leave now” He whispered-shouted but his voice was still gentle.

“Why? You wanna pour out your feelings to her?” the same voice said, and then all I could hear were giggles.

I smiled to myself imagining all of the Tomlinson sisters around Louis, singing, well right now, fighting over the phone.

“Lottie, it’s more likely for her to be in love with me” Louis replied, I can totally picture him with a grin on his face.

“HEYYY not true” I said, laughing.

“Very true” Louis voice, said not sounding so distant anymore.

“Can I please talk to her?” Another voice, sweeter and more childish said.

“Fine” Louis replied, to the voice.

“Hello? Is this Emma”

I giggled at the voice.

“Nooo its Santa, Daisy, of course it’s Emma” I heard Louis say in the background.

“Tell your brother not to be so rude” I said smiling. “And yes this is Emma”

“Oh hey Emma, I don’t know if you remember me… but I’m Daisy, Louis’ sister”

“Daisy of course she remember you” Louis groaned. “Give me the phone”

“No go away”

“Run Daisy, run!” another voice yelled.

“Louis we all want to talk to her” Lottie said.

“Yeah but you are all forgetting she’s MINE. MY friend” I heard him emphasize the words ‘mine’ and ‘my’.

“Hello?” I said, trying not to laugh.

“Oh yeah hi Emma” Daisy’s voice chirped.

“Hi sweetie, how are you?” I replied.

“I’m good…I just wanted to say that I hope you come back to Doncaster soon, here’s Phoebe”

“Emma? Hiiiiii come back so you can play with us”

“Hey there girl, hope you’re not partying too hard” Lottie said.

“Let’s wrap this up…come on fast…give the phone to Fizzy” Louis said.

“Hey Emma…sorry Louis’ being an ass right now, he’s desperate to talk to you, I just wanted to say hope you have a lovely fake birthday”

“Thank you, please tell the girls, thank you and that I hope to see them soon” I said smiling.

“Okay I will, hope you have a brilliant day…okay I’m going now.”

“I’m sorry about that... hey there babe” Louis said

“No need to apologize and hi how’s my favorite person in the world?” I said biting my lip, trying to suppress a smile.

“He’s good, talking with his amazing best friend, celebrating her fake birthday” He laughed, and I couldn’t help but giggle, his laughter filling my body with happiness.

“I still don’t understand why you celebrate your birthday twice a year?”

And as fast as the happiness feeling came…just as fast it left. I closed my eyes and frowned.

“When I was little, my mom and I started decorating today, December 12th for Christmas and ever since I was little I would say it was my favorite day, and how it should be my second birthday and my mom granted that wish for me, letting me have two birthdays per year”

“Wow…your parents didn’t spoil you, no pfffttt” He replied sarcastically, laughing.

“Shut up Tommo” I said smiling, again, not feeling sad again.

“15 days, love!!!” Louis said excitedly.

I fist pumped in the air and grinned.

“Are you dancing, Em?”

My eyes widen and I started laughing.

“How do you know?”

“Because I’m behind you”

I turned around and pouted.

“You checked” He said laughing. “You’re such a loser”

“There’s no proof that I really did checkI replied.

“Don’t be a smartass” He laughed.

I bit my lip and sighed.

“I can’t wait to see you” I said.

“Me neither”

I still haven’t told Louis about what happened in Halloween and to be honest I didn’t know if I should but something inside of me was dying to tell him, to find out why he didn’t picked up the phone when I called him, why he never asked me what happened.

“I think I saw Harry the other day” I whispered.

“What?”

“At Claire’s Halloween party”

“How…Did he say anything? Why was he there?”

“I honestly have no idea…I don’t want to see him, I hate him” I breathed out but deep down inside of me I knew those words were not true, I was desperate for his kiss, his embrace, his warm aura. I needed him.

“But was he really there?”

“Yes, but I was so drunk and Lindsay and Claire used that against me to deny it, I looked for Lindsay on Monday and tried to ask her but she snapped at me and said some bitchy stuff” I said remember her sharp words. “And then I tried to call you”

“I’m sorry” His voice, gentle and sad. “I’m a prick for not picking up!  I’m so sorry.”

“No you’re not”

“I am, but let’s face it I’m a good looking prick”

I started giggling like a little child.

“Call 911 because I’m going to burn down my house with my hotness” He continued.

My giggles soon turned into fits of laughter.

“Hyena” He said, chuckling.

I tried to control my laughter but I couldn’t and it was so much that I had to clutch my stomach to try and stop.

“L-Lou” I said, calming down.

“You done, hyena?”

I started chuckling.

“Oh my god, I bet I say pudding and you’ll be rolling on the floor laughing”

“Don’t be silly” I said still laughing.

I’m glad I made you laugh” He said.

“I haven’t had a laugh in too long” I said, biting my lip. Thinking it was odd how much my attitude had changed. “Do you think there’s something wrong with me?”

“There’s absolutely nothing wrong with you, love.. You’re perfect” He paused and continued. "“You're hurt  but just know that you’re not gonna be sad forever, Ems" 

Those words made my heart melt like a cub of ice in the middle of a hot summer day.

“Anyway, I have to go…Hannah and I, are going out for coffee”

My whole body tensed up and I raised my brow.

“WHAT?”

“We need to talk about the baby…remember?”

“The baby that might not be yours” I said rolling my eyes, he must of noticed my change of tone because he let out a chuckle.

“Jealous?”

“Never, but laters…I need to get home it’s almost 4 am.”

“Oh okay, talk to you tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that…”

“I UNDERSTAND” I replied laughing.

“Bye, enjoy your day” and with that the line went dead.

I threw my phone to my side and drove to my house as fast as possible since I was extremely tired. When I got home, I went to bed and fell asleep quickly and the next day I was woken up by Esmeralda stroking my hair.

“Morning…how’s the birthday girl” She whispered.

I shot my eyes open but closed the again, the brightness of the day, blinding me.

“Where’s mom? Has she started decorating yet?” I asked, yawning, opening my eyes a little better to look at Esmeralda.

I was disoriented and when I looked into her eyes and saw a glint of sadness my whole body started shaking. I had forgotten she was gone. Dead, for a moment I thought she was still here, that my life was still the same.

“Emma she’s no-“

“I know” I said coldly and got up from my bed, walking downstairs. To my surprise, I didn’t find anyone downstairs, or men with our Christmas tree, the people who worked for us hadn’t got out the Christmas boxes, or the decoration. I frowned, confused.

“Emma” Esmeralda said behind me. I spun around and looked at her throwing my hands in the air.

“Where is everyone?”

“Your father gave us specific instructions of not putting up any Christmas decoration.”

“But why!?!?!?”

“He said it’s not time to celebrate due to the fact we’re in-“

“Where is he???” I cut her off, angry.

“He’s in his office” Esmeralda replied, quietly. I walked to the my father’s office, angry, sad, and I pushed the door opened to reveal him sitting down behind his desk, staring at some papers.

“HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?” I yelled.

“We are NOT celebrating Christmas and watch your tone Emma” His voice was colder, and he seemed distant.

Tears started escaping my eyes.

“You know we loved Christmas…”

“You’ll still get your presents” He said staring at the papers he was holding.

“Without a tree” I questioned.

“We are not decorating this house besides we don’t have anything to celebrate about or be grateful for…”

“That’s what you fucking said on Thanksgiving dad…you already ruined thanksgiving please don’t ruined Christmas.”

“Emma if you don’t want to spend the rest of the day locked up in the house, I suggest you be quiet and leave me alone, I need to work”

Tears started sprinkling from my eyes and I left his office, shutting the door behind me loudly, to make it clear I was upset. I walked past Esmeralda and ran into my room, jumping into bed and crying. The tears continued escaping from my eyes and I felt my phone buzzing next to me.

From: Becca<3

To: Emma

Happy birthdaaaaaaaaay hun

I wiped away my tears and thought about it for a minute. I needed to prove a point and I was desperate to make my father know I wasn’t going to follow his rules.

From: Ems

To: Becca

Party 2night @ my house!! Tell everyone you know…and tell them to bring their own drinks;)xo

That was the start of a chaotic night.

Later on the day I got ready while my father went out with god knows who and left me alone in the house, I had already called for a DJ and got out my father’s most expensive alcohol.

 People started arriving around seven that evening and Esmeralda was confused as to why people were coming into my house, she tried to talk to me but I avoided her and by the time it was eight o’ clock, my house was crowded with a whole lot of people, meaning she lost me in the sea of people.

“Great party” Amber squealed, she was dancing with me. I wasn’t completely drunk, I was well aware of what was going on but with a little bit of alcohol in my system, my whole personality changed. I hopped on a table and started swaying my hips to the music, giving everyone shots since I was holding a bottle of vodka in my hand. I held the bottle up in the air and continued dancing, that was until my gaze fixed on two girls, a brunette and a blonde, both holding the hands of their so beloved boyfriends. I jumped from the table and walked towards them, people making space for me as I walked in their direction.

“Liam, Zayn always nice seeing you” I said nodding my head in their direction, and then I looked at Claire and Lindsay. “Get the hell out of my house please you were not invited”

“Oh but we were” Claire replied.

“Well now you’re being uninvited so get out” I snapped.

“And when has that ever stopped me before” Lindsay said mimicking me.

“Now you feel what it’s like to crash on someone’s party.” Claire said, raising her eyebrows.

Zayn and Liam looked at each other and let go of their girlfriends’ hands, they looked at me apologetically.

“I don’t even understand why you’re being bitches to me if you were the ones who started this”

“Us?” Lindsay questioned, annoyed.

“You have no reasons to hate me girls but keep in mind that I WILL give you a reason” I said bitterly. “Enjoy the party” I said winking, and giving them my most fake smile. The smile I used so well on people I hated. I walked past them, chugging down the bottle of vodka.

I wanted my friends back, but then again I didn’t.

I kept drinking from the bottle until there was nothing left, and then I moved on to drink around seven cans of beers. I could barely walk but it took all my strength for me to walk out of the house, to get away from the crowd.

(A/N: PLAY THE SONG NOW AND PLAY IT UNTIL IT FINISHES BECAUSE IT GOES WITH THE END. HAHA JUST PLAY IT<3)

I walked uneasily to the little roundabout of my house and sighed heavily, listening to the music. I bend down and lay down on the street, carefully and sighed, looking at the sky. I heard footsteps but I was too weak to sit up and looked who it was. I shiver as a wave of air hit me and the person who was there didn’t hesitate in throwing his jacket over my body, with my eyes still closed that person touched my cheek gently, I was positive it was a boy because of the smell on his jacket and his big hand that was still caressing my cheek, but then he pulled it away. Once again I heard footsteps and I opened my eyes, looking around but there was no one, just me.

I reached up to touch my cheek and my heart quickened, making me blush. But I was so tired that I quickly forgot what had happened and lay back down on the floor, closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

____

“THIS kind of behavior will not be tolerated while you live under MY roof, what the hell were you thinking. Your mom would be so disappointed.” The disappointment was evident in his eyes but I couldn’t care less since the feeling was mutual. He just didn’t care.

“Well she’s not here, is she?” I said looking around and turning on my heels, walking away from my dad and locking myself up in my room.

I walked to the window and sat down, looking at the view. I felt nothing, not even the slightest feeling of happiness or frustration because my dad had just yelled at me. I looked from the window to my bed where I saw a jacket that the mysterious person from yesterday had given me. I touched my skin; remember the feeling that rushed though my body when he touched me. It felt so familiar…

I stood up and walked towards my bed, plopping down in the mattress and studying the jacket before I fell asleep, sad over the thought of waking up to school.

___

Monday again…

I groaned, wanting to cry. I was so tired of school, and all I wanted to do was lay down in my bed…just lay there, without people asking me out or wanting to go shopping with me or complimenting how good the party was. I was happy though because it was my last week before Christmas break but I was still in a bad mood.

I pushed myself up from my bed and walked towards my closet, I didn’t feel like dressing up so I just chose some jeans and a blouse, throwing them to my bed and walking to my bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror and sighed, putting my hair up in a ponytail.

“Hey I’ve heard you were a wild one ooooohh”

I rolled my eyes as I heard my phone ringing, I tap my fingers in the sink and thought for a minute if I should pick up or not, but shrugged it off thinking it was just maybe Becca or Louis…wait…what if it’s Becca? I haven’t talked to her. I ran out of my bathroom and picked up my phone, not ever bothering to look at the caller ID.

‘Hello?’ I repeated several times. I grew impatient as the person on the other line didn’t say anything but it was obvious that he/she was there since I could hear them breathing and very heavily if I must say.

“Hello?” I repeated and rolled my eyes when I got no reply.

“Please don’t ever call this number if you’re gonna be creepy…goodbye’ I said annoyed.

The person in the other line sighed and finally spoke. “I’m sorry Emma, I just needed to hear your voice” My heart skipped a beat and I stayed silent.

“Harry???”

No reply…

Harry” I bit my lip, his voice, I missed it and I felt my heart race up. I didn’t hate him. How could you hate someone that makes you feel this way? And the words came out of my mouth so easily. “Where have you been? I’ve missed you…” I trailed off.

He sighed.

“Harry please” My eyes started watering, memories of Harry kissing me at the funeral rushed to my head. “I want to forgive you… I really do but please give me something to hold on to, give me a reason.”

 “I love you Emma, just hold on to that for a while” The line went dead and I couldn’t hear his breathing anymore.

A/N: Thank you if you still reading and please it would mean so much if you share this fanfic with your friends or directions please<3

What do you think so far? What do you think will happen between Hemma? hahah (bad with shipping names) that's Harry and Emma haha or do you ship Emma with her history teacher or perhaps Louis??? comment<3

--> that's a picture of where Emma was laying down and the song! :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 9.4K 11
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
36.2K 1.7K 33
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
792K 25.6K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
112K 1.4K 45
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!