Lloyd, The Green Ninja Blog #1

By Alloydgators

"Here's the plan," I told them, motioning them to come closer. We put our heads in. "MAKE A RUN FOR IT!" I s... More

STARTING MY BOOK!!?
In-In-In-Introducing ME!
Flying Salted Macaroni
Aftershock of the Macaroni 'Accident.'
The Macaroni Meal.
The Nya Trap!
All because of Coles Eyebrows.
Baby Scrapbook.
Good, Bad, Good.
The Attack of the Hair Dryer.
Me so Sweet. Want Subtitles?
'SPANKINGS'. Never on the List!
Beneath the Bed Beneath the Beard
The Sneaky Sleepy Robot Trickster, That Saved My Life.
Emotionless?
Cinderella In Pajamas.
Zapbags button.
The Paper Landing Pad.
Hot tub bites.
Ring-Around the Clothes Rack
Dont Mess With The Best
Sniffled, Snaffled, Snuffed
Me and Teary
Faster Than A Dirty Llama.
Cake and Baseballs in my Face.
Ice Cream at the Tennis Shoe Stars
The Blackmailer, Garbage Eater, and the Poodl-*COUGH*- BEAST
A Cookies'n'Creamed, Cole
When You Should Smash Your 'Friends' Face In.
One Brainless, Two Brainless
The Mysterious Laughing Doorman.
Sneezing Could Be Damaging.
A Water Hippo Who Likes Tea.
Swimsuit Surprise.
Sappy Romance Movies Aren't for Me.
Kissing The Pillow
Who's Kai Without A Mustache?
The New Alarm Clock.
Shades Are For Outside.
Flour Power
Falling For The Electric Lightning Blues.
Dont Insult Chocolate Chip Breath
My Explanation
Toothpaste is Manly
Udder Destruction.
Clap Your Eyelids!
Kai's Hair and Electric Toothbrushes
The Victim and The Victim
Planned Is Perfection
Sharing is Caring
Chicken Baths
Screaming Lessons.
No Screws! New Screens!
A/N
Creepy Pickpockets.
Happy Birthday! I thinky.
Shot-Down Metal
The Me Thing Im Doing at 12:30am
Mr. Happy and I.
The Un-get-rid-able Plastic
IMPORTANT A/N
THE VOTES
Scream out
Done.
ANOTHER BOOK,!! :):))::)):
How Kiss a Turtle Started- Bonus
HATING IS MURDER
That Stupid Goose
GUYS
GREAT IDEA GUYS
Conquering Himself

Kiss A Turtle? Obviously.

390 29 12
By Alloydgators

Jays POV AS WELL IN DIFFERENT BOOK! For more info, read authors note at the bottom.

Chapter in 'Jay the Blue Ninja Blog' is birthday disaster (for me)

So here we are, gathered around in the Game Room, opening Coles presents.

Well, Coles opening them. I'm watching. My birthday isn't for a while. Too bad. I need new candy stash. I'm on my last mint and only have two bag of suckers left.

Jay smirked and stepped forward, past the controller that was soaked by Kai's tears.

Kai, the black eyed ninja, seemed to have gotten over his loss. Zane apologized. Kai forgave him.

All was good.

Except my awesome present wasn't wrapped.

Jays present was so obvious. It was wrapped in the smallest package ever. In the envelope obviously was a gift card. I mean OBVIOUSLY.

And where does Cole like to go? Bing bing! The bakery!

"Happy birthday Cole!" and Jay hands Cole the present. I roll my eyes.

Zapbag looks, and just to rub it in, I roll eyes again.

Cole greedily rips open the present.

I rolled my eyes for the third time and raised my arms in victory. I knew I was right! I obviously guessed this right on. OBVIOUSLY.

"Thanks....Jay." I could tell Cole was obviously confused. Like OBVIOUSLY. 

Jay puffed up his chest. "It's the best eyebrow gel in the world!"

I choked on nothing.

WHAT?!

Zane thumped me on the back, causing me to sprawl onto Jay, who was making his way to his seat next to Kai.

We collapsed on the floor.

My elbow hit Jays ear, making him growl at me. I stumbled, trying to get up, but kept falling backward on Jay. Kai was in hysterics and Cole looked a little concerned. Zane went over and picked me up... YES, PICKED ME UP,(I must be so light) and placed me in Jays spot, next to Kai.

"Stay!" He told me. Jay stayed panting on the blue rug, moaning.

Cole looked at me, at Jay, and back at me again. "So...who's next?"

Wow. No need to feel sorry for me since my arm was hurting super bad. I can't believe I only had my cast on for four days! I still have like I don't know how many days, but it's a lot!

How will I survive?

Anyway, Kai got up next, making the couch bounce a little. Forget Cole! Kai needs to go on a diet!

Anyway, Kai took a HUGE step over Jay and handed his present to Cole, ignoring the little sounds that Jay was making. I think he was saying 'blue' or something.

Cole also ripped open Kai's present, which was, by the way, wrapped in a garbage bag. I mean, really?!

Jay shot up straight, a look of terror on his face. "Where's the blue rug?"

Oh. My. Everyone looked at The Lightning Ninja with concern. I rolled my eyes. "You're sitting on it, Jay. I mean, obviously."

Duh. Obviously.

Jay stuttered. "Heh heh heh, I knew that." Jay scratched his head, obviously embarrassed. I mean OBVIOUSLY.

Anyway, Kai's gift was finally opened and it was a pair of sunglasses. Black, bad cop, sunglasses.

Okay. Cole loved them. He hopped up and down with glee, almost plowing over Jay in the process.

"Just what I need!" He cheered, hugging Kai in a manly way. "Thanks, Hothead."

Kai backed off a little. "It was mostly the kids idea."

I smirked. Mostly MY idea. I mean, OBVIOUSLY.

Jay, obviously didn't like that. He gave me an angry glare.

Gulp.

Zanes present was next, nicely decorated in a bag with a big white ribbon. I snorted.

It turned out to be a gift card to the bakery. Hmm. Wonder what Cole will buy with that?

It was my turn. "My turn!" I strutted forward, with my present behind my back. I was proud of this. Especially when I bought it on the clearance rack because I didn't have enough money.

Don't blame me!  That slushy was tempting. And good.

Jay had finally gotten up, claiming he needed to go to the bathroom and walked into the wall-YES! He walked into a wall!

He obviously missed the door. I mean obviously.

I snorted again and continued to Cole. I gently place my prizewinning  present on Coles lap. He looked at it in shock.

"A black shirt?"

"Not only that!" I smiled. "It's a pajama shirt at the same time!"

"Wow," Cole said half heartedly. "Just what I needed. "

I beamed. "I know."

Jay started laughing and turned to face me. Unfortunately for him that meant walking into the couch. The same couch that Kai got stuck on. And guess what?

Jay got stuck behind it too.

And he started sneezing.

And I laughed.

And Jay growled.

And I hid behind Cole.

Maybe we should move that couch.

Cole, who was holding his new shirt up, looked at the writing.

Zane and Kai stared at it in shock.

"Don't Ever Kiss A Turtle?" They read together. "What kind of shirt is that?"

I smiled. "I totally thought of Cole when I got it!"

Actually, I thought of how sad I was because I couldn't use this money on another watermelon lime slushy.

Cole stared at it. "Why can't you kiss a turtle?"

Okay, seriously? What would make Coley-boy over here want to kiss a turtle I the first place? Second, ITS JUST A SHIRT! It's not like anyone's done it before! Plus, it was the only shirt there in his size.

"Cole," came Jays little voice from behind the couch. "Think about it."

Ya. I smirk. Think about it Coley-boy.

Kai stands up and stretches, throwing the wrapping paper behind the couch, onto Jay.

Who gives.

"Well, goodnight bros," and with that, he left the room.

Zane exited quietly and Cole followed, baring his gifts. He didn't throw my shirt away, so that was good.

I stepped out and shut the lights off. Then, I closed the door with a click.

Little words reached my ear. "But-but, what about me?"

Haha. Payback.  For something. I'm not sure what. But something.

Have a good sleep, Jay.

GREEN NINJA O-U-T!!

Alligators.
So here's the chapter guys! Stay tuned for a new book, written by Bluebajoons! She will be writing in Jays POV and she will be using the same chapters as me and sometimes different chapters (her own) but in Jays POV, like I just said! Ahahah

We will tell u if its the same chapter.

Anyway, check out her book called "Jay, the Blue Ninja Blog."

It will be awesome. It will be edited.

You know the drill.

Vote. Comment. Share.

I read every single comment.

Oh, and check out her book. It will be worth it, trust me.

ALLIGATORS.
PS sorry for the long chapter. Kinda got carried away. Just got a new iPad mini-EEEEK,- so now I can write faster.
And Bluebajoons just got a new iPod, so she can get watt pad :)

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY, owm! I CANT BELIEVE I GOT TO UPDATE ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 261 25
It's a wonderful day in Jamanakai city. Kai's plans for the day are to deliver a sword, get the loaded payment, buy necessities and potatoes to bak...
35.8K 1K 34
' She's here...' I opened my eyes to see a very familiar girl wearing a blank white mask. "So this is what you choose in the end?" I ask staring at...
271 30 5
His scar throbbed, he held his head, trying to calm his breathing. His ears were ringing, a very high pitched ringing in his ears caused for blood to...
12.9K 420 24
"One Ninja will rise above the others and become the Green Ninja. The ninja destined to defeat the Dark Lord. Alongside the Green Ninja there will be...