The Hero of Shadow Hunter (En...

By Ac1er_mi

A boy who has been suffering this whole time finally earns a second chance through a tragedy that threatens h... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
21.5
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103

88

938 44 10
By Ac1er_mi

Several hours after the fighting ended, many people gathered again at the scene. The people who gathered consisted of journalists, heroes, and police officers. In front of them stretched the view of the Kamino district that had been razed to the ground.

It's hard to believe, the Kamono district which was once densely packed with buildings has now turned into a field full of holes with lots of ruined buildings around it. And all of that is the result of the fight between two people with powers beyond the limits of humanity, one is the villain boss while the other is the strongest Hunter in Japan.

The people who witnessed this were of course stunned. Not only the sudden appearance of Izuku but his actions and the strength he showed made many people speechless. This no doubt makes people think that Izuku's nickname as a One Man Army is not an exaggeration.

Even though many people gathered there, Izuku, who was the main character in this incident, was nowhere to be seen. People of course tried to look for him, but despite their best efforts, his figure could not be found anywhere and there was not even a trace of him, as if he had never been there. All that was left of him were the remains of his fight with the villain boss.

Even though there is news about the fight between Izuku and the villain boss, opinions are still divided into two. While one side was amazed by Izuku's fight, the other side criticized him for stealing All Might's victory.

Regardless of the truth, these people think that Izuku interrupted a fight that All Might could have won and stole his place. They also even left negative comments like saying Izuku was trying to be the center of attention by using All Might right after his fame increased in China.

Even though of course that's not the truth, people who don't like his actions still believe it. Moreover, the people who leave negative comments are mostly All Might fans.

Izuku, who also read the comments, could only sigh before turning off his phone. Not only comments from his phone but also from the people around him. He doesn't care about what other people say about him, he just does what he believes in and what he thinks is right. Even though he sometimes leaves problems for other people, the people around him still understand him since every act of interference always has a reason behind it.

Izuku looked at the crowd of people in front of him. Despite the number of people around him, not a single person paid attention to him. As a result of the fighting, many transportation routes were stopped, causing many people to crowd the streets.

Even though the battle was over, many things still needed to be done. Even though the villain boss has been caught, his members are still out there along with the hostages they captured. Shigaraki and his colleagues are still roaming free, waiting for the opportunity to take revenge. Well although it wasn't for a long time.

While Izuku was thinking about this, Izuku's phone suddenly vibrated. He immediately checked his phone to see who was calling him. And when he saw the name on the screen, he immediately froze. How he could not, since Ichirou's name was displayed on her phone screen.

Since he decided to leave, Izuku had expected he would be scolded by Ichirou, and as he expected it seemed like he would hear his anger. Izuku quickly picked up the call.

" Hello Ichirou-san "

"..."

There was no answer from the other side, only silence which only added to his tension.

" I-Ichirou-san? "

" Looks like you're having fun there. "

Hearing Ichirou's relaxed tone, Izuku immediately knew Ichirou was angry.

" w-well... "

" I didn't think you would go home first before causing such a big fuss. "

" ... "

" It's alright, there's no problem, I'm looking forward to your explanation when you come back. See you at the deputy guild master's guild. "

" Ic- "

Before Izuku could even answer, Ichirou immediately hung up the call. Izuku could only stare blankly at his phone. After a few moments of staring blankly, Izuku finally let out a heavy sigh, resigned to thinking about what punishment he would receive later.

*
*
*

While Izuku is contemplating his punishment, in China, the Japanese Hunters are already preparing to return. According to their schedule, they will return to Japan today. Despite the sudden departure of the man who was called the Hero of China, the people there still gave a cheerful farewell to the hunters who were about to return. The road from the hotel to the airport was also filled with people as a form of appreciation and gratitude for saving their country.

Not only did the Chinese people see them off, but the Chinese embassy and the president of the Chinese Hunter Association also accompanied them to the airport. With lots of cheers, the Japanese Hunters returned with a light heart. They didn't expect that in their lifetime, they would be called a hero. No one hated the call, although some didn't like it very much.

In contrast to the festive atmosphere they received in China, once they arrived in Japan, not many welcomed their return.

Thanks to recent events, the news of the Japanese Hunters' return had become less of a concern. There were only people from Dawn and the Hunter association as well as a few reporters welcoming them. Even though it was a bit disappointing, they didn't protest this situation too much since the perpetrator who caused this was awaiting his punishment at Dawn's office.

After exchanging greetings with the president of the Japanese Hunter Association, Ichirou and his guild members were immediately allowed to return. Ichirou also told his members to go home and take today off while he returned to the office because he still had work to finish.

Thanks to the car pick-up that was waiting for him, Ichirou was able to return to the office quickly despite the traffic jam that occurred thanks to last night's incident.

As soon as he arrived at the office, the staff immediately greeted him. Ichirou also returned their greetings in a friendly manner before heading straight to his room. When he opened his office door he could see Izuku checking documents on the couch like a diligent kid.

Despite Izuku's actions which looked like a hard worker, Ichirou knew very well that it was just his actions to appear to reduce the punishment he received. He even pretended to be surprised when he saw him even though he already knew Ichirou would arrive.

Seeing this, Ichirou could only smile kindly while hiding his true feelings. Izuku who saw this couldn't help but freeze.

Ignoring Izuku who was still frozen, Ichirou then headed to his desk while checking the documents there. While he did that, he continued to shush Izuku not even telling him to sit down or looking at him.

This situation continued for several hours until Ichirou finished his work. And after he signed the last document, he just looked at Izuku who had been standing still.

" Sit down "

Izuku immediately followed Ichirou's words while nervously waiting for his next words.

" You know what your mistake was "

" That, leave without saying anything "

" That's right, and why did you do it? Especially getting involved in a big fight like that. "

" That... because I have a reason. "

" Then tell me your reason "

" ...that... I can't say "

Ichirou watched him carefully, trying to make sure the boy in front of him wasn't playing around or lying. But after seeing his bowed head and the heavy expression on his face Ichirou knew that Izuku wasn't lying and there was indeed something he couldn't say.

Knowing how Izuku was, seeing his reaction like that, it meant he was keeping someone's secret since if it was his secret, Izuku would just put on a fake smile while asking what he was talking about.

" Alright, I understand but you still have to accept your punishment. "

" Yes, I understand "

" Apart from of course cleaning up the mess you made, I want you to handle gatherings for a month and you won't be allowed to raid during that time. "

Hearing that he wasn't allowed to raid the gate, Izuku looked at Ichirou as if he was going to protest, but before he could say anything Ichirou immediately cut him off.

" I don't accept any protests or negotiations, just accept your punishment as it is, understand! "

Hearing this, Izuku's head immediately lowered, apparently freeing him from raiding dungeons was quite an effective punishment for him. Satisfied with Izuku's reaction, Ichirou then calls out to him once more before he leaves.

" Oh! That's right, there's one more thing I want you to do. "

As if he had just remembered something, Ichrou then reached into his bag took out a document, and gave it to Izuku. Izuku then skimmed through the document with the most sincere International Guild Conference at the very front.

" Ichirou-san, this... "

" Yes, I want you to prepare for our departure to the International Guild Conference which will be held soon and the person 'specifically' asked to represent Japan is our Guild. "

" Specifically? Is there any reason behind that? "

" I don't know, I'm not sure either. I can only assume that they might be interested in you since your name has started to rise lately. "

" I see, I understand, I'll do it "

" As a note, your punishment will remain in place even during and after the Conference, please remember that. "

" ...yes "

A weak reply came from Izuku as Ichirou discouraged him before finally sending him out. Ichirou silently watched Izuku walk out with drooping steps without enthusiasm before the door opened again and Kiyoko entered his office. She seemed to have greeted Izuku, but Izuku only responded weakly before finally walking away.

Kiyoko who was watching was confused and wondered what happened to the child to make him like that. She then looked at her husband who seemed to be breathing heavily.

" Huh... why is it so difficult to deal with that kid? "

" Well it can't be helped, you know how Izuku is different from most other children, right? "

" You're right, but even though I try to understand him, I still don't know what he's thinking. "

" Don't give up so quickly, as a father, how will you face your child if you give up quickly just because of that? "

" I'm not giving up, it's just- "

Feeling that there was something wrong with his wife's words, Ichirou once again looked at Kiyoko who was smiling brightly at him.

" What are you talking about? Dad? But I don't- "

Finally understanding what his wife meant, Ichirou looked at her with wide eyes in surprise.

" Do not tell... "

In response, Kiyoko immediately nodded confirming her assumption. Receiving an answer like that, Ichirou immediately got up and hugged her.

" You're not joking, right? "

" I am not joking "

" I'm going to be a father, this isn't a dream, right? "

"Of course not, how long are you going to question this?"

" Thank you, thank you, Kiyoko "

*
*
*

While things were going on in Japan, China was undergoing a process of repair after the disaster that befell them. Some Hunters are also tasked with repairing and cleaning up monster corpses. Most monster corpses had been cleared away, leaving only the giant gate guard that Izuku killed.

Several B-rank to A-rank hunters gathered around the giant corpse. They divided the task of transporting the giant's body. However, in the middle of their work, they were disturbed by the appearance of a strange figure who suddenly appeared among them.

The figure looked like an old man with long white hair. At first glance, there is nothing strange about his appearance, but if you look closely, the man's skin color looks abnormal, with his skin being blue.

The man's appearance of course surprised the Hunters there.

" w-who are you? "

" ņ̷̢̘̟̪̪̩͆̒̏̇͛̑0̶̨̛̩͓͎̎͛͜1̵̨̛̘͉̳͉̣̎̽̓̅͆͝$̴̫̫͈̹̯̟̖́y̶̖̤̣͔̋͝͝     "

Surprised by the man using monster language, the people immediately knew that he was a monster and immediately pointed their weapons at him. But before they could do anything, the humanoid monster immediately rendered them unconscious with just a flick of a finger.

" What are you doing "

From behind the old man another figure appeared behind him. This new figure that appeared had a large, muscular body wearing clothes made of bone and fur.

" No need to make a fuss, I just put them to sleep, are you here to check? "

" yeah, there's no mistaking him for being one of the Legia troops. "

" So Legia is dead, but are you sure this was his doing? "

" I'm sure that is his strength "

" That's strange. I don't understand why he would help humans, let alone collaborate with vessels. "

" Who knows, if you're curious, why don't you ask yourself? By the way, how is the hunting going? "

" Don't worry, Querehsha and Tarnak have taken care of it. "

" I see, then what about the vessel in here? "

" No need to interfere, let Yogumunt take care of it. The hunt will continue as planned. "

" Fine, then what's the backup plan? "

" We must wait for the man's decision since that was his plan. "

" Okay "

After ending their conversation, the blue-skinned man also known as the Frost Monarch opened a gate in front of him.

" For now, go back, until the time comes we will wait "

" Whatever "

Following the Frost Monarch, a muscular man also known as the Beast Monarch, Rakan also opened a gate by clawing at the empty air and walking through it.

Only after the two Monarch figures disappeared did the Hunters there open their eyes one by one. But the strange thing is, no one remembers what happened right before they became unconscious. It was as if there was a hole in their memory. No one realized that they had just encountered an enemy that threatened humanity.

.

°__________________________________°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.2K 10
Please do not read if you don't like cringe Rimuru Tempest was on his way to the cave to undercover a new ability he has found during his travel with...
99.2K 639 7
A past so terrific that this young Lucifuge had to go and make a deal with a creature that many view as a god to forget it. I do not own Highschool...
30.9K 1K 32
[DISCONTINUED] I highly doubt this book will get my attention again sorrysorry -- A regular girl who hangs out in the library studying during her fre...
888K 54.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...