The Villainess Is Summoned Ba...

由 HighInCoco

After being accused of bullying the heroine and executed, Rosalynn Mayers, the villainess of the novel "My Fa... 更多

Date Ruined *Edited 4/7/24*
Supposed To Be Dead *Edited 4/7/24*
Prophecy *Edited 4/7/24*
A Huge Obstacle *Edited 4/7/24*
He Is Not My Father! *Edited 4/7/24*
Boyfriend *Edited 11/26/23*
It's My Fault *Edited 4/4/23*
Character Profiles Part 1 *Updated 9/28/2023*
Character Profiles Part 2
I don't Care (Very Light 18+) *Edited 11/26/23*
Past Part 1 *Edited 4/4/23*
Past Part 2: Engagement *Edited 4/4/23*
Past Part 3: Prince William *Edited 4/4/23*
Dining Room Drama *Edited 4/4/23*
The Royal Family *Edited 4/4/23*
Bath * Mild 18+* *Edited 4/4/23*
Leaving The Castle *Edited 4/4/23*
Annalise *Edited 4/4/23*
Worry *Edited 4/4/23*
New "Home" *Edited 4/4/23*
Sebastian Michaelis??? *Edited 11/26/23*
Tour of Evergarden Mansion *Edited 11/26/23*
Past Part 4: The Academy *Edited 11/6/23*
I Will Tell You Everything Eventually *Edited 4/4/23*
Passionate Night *18+* *Edited 4/4/23*
Prince William Seeks The King *Edited 4/4/23*
Market Day *Edited 11/6/23*
More Info About Rose and Nick
The First Day *Edited 11/6/23*
The Phone *Edited 11/6/23*
The Deal
Deities *Very Short Chapter*
Agreement
End of Day 1 *Edited 11/6/23*
Informational Chapter: Magic
The People From Earth *Edited 11/6/23*
Market Day 2: Unexpected Encounter
Meeting Prince Antonious
What He Wants To Talk
Prince William's Beliefs
Worlds and Gods
Gaia's World Zoo (Edited 2/7/24)
Informational Chapter: Geography
Chase
He Left
Found (Edited 2/7/24)
Confrontation
Nick vs Tristan (Edited 1/21/24)
Market Day 3 (New Chap! 2/7/24)
Market Day 3/The Visit Summarized
The Demonstration Part 1
The Demonstration Part 2 (Edited 2/8/24)
Celebration (Edited 2/17/24)
The Mage
Revelations (Extended)
Another Celebration *18+ Smut*

End of Day 2

630 24 6
由 HighInCoco

"What did you just do to Tristan?!! How could an otherworlder like you have defeated him so easily when you have no magic?!! It shouldn't be possible! You must be cheating somehow! Tell me how you beat my subordinate this instant!!" Prince William demanded impatiently.

"It's none of your business William!" Rose answered before Nick can open his mouth. "So f*ck off!"

"Your lover must have used foul means to overtake Tristan! He is one of the kindgom's strongest fire magic wielder! No way can a magicless nobody be able to defeat him!"

"What's foul is your plan to take my phone from Toni! My boyfriend does not need to tell you anything!

"Oh?! So you actually heard all of that before assaulting me huh?! Well, I am the Crown Prince of the Solaris Kingdom and I have the right to know everything that is going on around me! Especially things that I deemed suspicious and requires my attention!" He strikes back at her then pointed his finger at Nick.

"You there! Hurry up and answer my questions!" He ordered Nick arrogantly.

Rose blinks repeatedly. She couldn't believe what she heard.

"You really are a spoiled brat aren't you?" She said, "You think that you can just take things that don't belong to you and nose around to people's business just because you are a whiny b*tch of a prince. Your personality wasn't this god awful before my death, but it seems your true colors have been leaking out more since my return. Just what have I ever seen in you in the first place?"

Prince William's head is about to explode.

"JUST STOP INSULTING ME DAMN IT!" He screams at her.

Toni, who is standing next to Rose is just mind blown that she still have the guts to keep spewing insults towards his brother. Maybe he should get used to it by now.

"Since you keep disparaging me, then maybe you still have feelings for me Rose! You were lying to yourself so just admit it!" The Prince continues to shout at her.

"You are still in l-" He was so distracted by his own voice that he didn't notice something was thrown and hit his face, cutting his speech.

"I TOLD YOU I DON'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU ANYMORE! DON'T YOU F*CKING SAY THE L-WORD!" Rose yells.

"Rose...did you just..." Again, the Second Prince cannot believe what Rose just did.

She threw her shoe at the Crown Prince's face.

Nick walks over to them, leaving Tristan's unconscious form on the ground. He wrapped his arm around his girlfriend's shoulders.

"Rose, getting angry so much is not good for your health. It will give you high blood pressure. You need to not concern yourself with someone like him anymore." Nick advised her.

Rose sighs. "Nick, he started it."

Rose's shoe was sticking to Prince William's face like glue. It slowly slid off and fell to the ground, landing near his feet. There is a observable shoe print on his face.

Prince William's left eye began to twitch repeatedly.

"Did you just threw your shoe at me?!" He cried out in shock.

"Yes I did." Rose deadpanned.

"I am not some cesspit where you can throw something at me like trash!"

"You are right." Said Rose unexpectedly.

"W-what?!" Prince William was taken aback.

Nick and Toni was also surprised by what she said.

Have she finally realized that she was wrong to treat him so disrespectfully? Prince William thought.

"You are not a cesspit," Rose began to say, "You are the trash itself."

Prince William began to shake uncontrollably.

She just called him trash! Him! The Crown Prince!

Prince William snaps.

"THAT'S IT! I DON'T CARE WHAT FATHER SAYS! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOU ARE THE PERSON THAT WILL SAVE MY KINGDOM FROM THE DEMON INVASION! MY ANNALISE IS THE TRUE HEROINE! NOT A CRAZY, PSYCHOTIC GIRL THAT DEGRADES MY VALUE AS THE CROWN PRINCE REPEATEDLY! YOU BETTER WATCH OUT ROSALYNN MAYERS! MY ANNALISE WILL WAKE UP AND SAVE US ALL! YOU AND YOUR LOVER BOY WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO RETURN HOME! YOU BOTH WILL BE TRAPPED IN OUR WORLD FOREVER!" He threatened her hysterically.

Rose just scowls, unfazed. "We will definitely find a way out of this world!And my name is Rosemarie Dale you dumb*ss!"

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR NAME IS NOW! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ROSALYNN MAYERS, THE SAD LITTLE GIRL NO ONE IN THIS WORLD CARES ABOUT!"

Toni cuts in before Rose can say anything, "That's where you are wrong William, I care about her. Rose is my friend." He said calmly.

Prince William stares at his only sibling.

Right now, the Prince is standing alone facing three people that are increasingly becoming the banes of his existence.

"It's Prince William to you Antonious you f*cking traitor." He said in controlled anger. He turn his furious gaze back to Rose.

"So what?! My brother cares about you?! That is just one person in this entire world! He doesn't count anyway because people don't care about him either! He is just a spare!"

Prince Antonious clenches his fists in anger.

Even though Toni doesn't really care about becoming King...his brother pisses him off with his hurtful words.

He is right. His whole life, he doesn't have anyone that truly cares for him. His parents prioritize Prince William more than him.

From the corner of his eyes, he saw that Rose glances at him worriedly.

But Rose is here now...He thought.

Then Prince William turns his attention to Nick, the quietest one of this infuriating bunch.

"You! Back from what you said, what do you mean someone like me you peasant?! I am a Prince and you are far beneath me! How dare you speak of me that way?! And you still hadn't answered my questions! I demand you to tell me how you defeated Tristan!"

Nick doesn't want to even say one word to this guy, but maybe he can humor him.

"I guess I got lucky." He replies casually. "Your friend must have been too slow too react to my movements quickly enough. So I just touch him a little bit and he was knocked out." Was all he said.

"That's it! You are not going to reveal your techniques!" Prince William yelled furiously.

"Why should I? In regards to your first question, what I mean by someone like you is someone who prioritizes their own ego over understanding and respecting others. Titles don't make someone automatically worthy of respect. As for defeating Tristan, it's not about revealing techniques, but about realizing that strength comes in various forms, not just magical abilities."

Nick's calm response only fueled Prince William's anger further.

"You insolent fool! You dare defy me, the Crown Prince? I won't tolerate this disrespect from any of you any longer! I am leaving!" Prince William ran to grab the still out cold Tristan and supported his body over his shoulder.

Rose, Nick, and Prince Toni silently watches his actions.

"MARK MY WORDS! YOU WILL ALL PAY FOR TREATING ME THIS WAY! ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, YOU WILL ALL BE PUNISHED!" He then ran past them, dragging the unconscious Tristan along with him.

A moment later, Prince William and Tristan is gone from their sight.

"That is enough drama for the day. Do you want to just go back to the inn?" Rose asked Nick.

"Sure. I think we have enough for today." Nick agreed.

"What about you Toni. Where are you heading?" Rose asked the second prince.

"I am also going back to the inn I'm staying at since my energy feels drained from what just happened. Also before I forget here is your phone back." Toni gave back Rose her phone.

"Oh thank god! Thanks for taking care of it Toni!" Said Rose gratefully and took her phone from his hand. "Tomorrow is the last day of Market Day, do you still want to hang out with us?"

"Sure." Toni agreed. Where do you guys want to meet with me?"

"How about back at the main square?"

"Okay."

Rose picked up her shoe and later, she and Nick separated from Prince Toni after saying their goodbyes.

Thus marks the end of Market Day 2.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

440K 4.5K 65
WARNING: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY, DUE TO STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT AND LANGUAGE AND SOME SEXUAL VALANCE. MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO READ. Cover...
19.6K 770 52
Isabella is a school girl belonging to a middle class group family. One day when she was going home after school to continue her game, on a crossroad...
24.8K 962 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, 𝙬𝙖𝙨, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...
9.6K 233 15
The villainess of the book "Gentle Flower" Penelope Kaila Manerva was executed on her 18th birthday by the crown prince. Prince Harrison Vanidestin b...