The Sun, the Moon and the Sky.

Av hope_373

Reverse Harem Aiden and Aly, childhood friends, being in a love-hate relation works for them. They live thei... Mer

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Masquerade Special (1)
Chapter 45: Masquerade Special (2)
Chapter 46: Masquerade Special (3)
Chapter 47: Masquerade Special (Finale)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54: Silence.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68: Fading away.
Chapter 69: Blue's POV
Chapter 70: Aiden's POV
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 : House tour (1)
Chapter 80 : House Tour (2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 : Together.
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 100: Finale

Chapter 99

285 14 15
Av hope_373

Aiden's POV

Crack!

"STOP!"

Crack!

"S-STOPP!"

Crack! Crack! Crack!

"Did you? DID YOU STOP?" She yelled as she continued bringing the whip down the asshole's back.

She had been at it for half an hour now, and his entire bare torso and back were bleeding now, it was such a nice colour, red, as it dripped down his onto the floor. His screams are music to my ears.

I tried so hard to keep her away, but we all knew how much she needed this more than me. She wanted to do it herself but she was in pain so I couldn't let her, maybe that's why we waited a week for this day.

She hissed as pain shot up her aching back and that was it, she could have her time as long as she wasn't hurting herself.

She wanted to beat him with her own hands, but there was no way I was going to let her get her hands dirty, so I just handed her the one thing she hated, the one he used on her countless times, the whip, to use it back on him.

I pulled her back and she growled and tried to pull away, but I held her tightly hugging her to my chest,
"It's okay queen, we have all the time in the world," I whispered to her and she calmed down over my chest.

I pulled her over to the chair in the room and pushed her onto it before kneeling before her and looking her in her darkened hazel eyes,
"Breathe," I said rubbing my thumb over her jaw and she tried to regulate her breathing while glaring at her sperm donor.

I then leaned forward and kissed her forehead,
"My turn," I said before standing up and turning towards the man hanging right in the middle of the room by chains around his wrists, his feet dangled in the air.

He was just wearing his pants and nothing else, his torso was completely bare for me to do some art, except of course for the beautiful slashes of the whip.

I picked up my favourite bowie knife and showed it to him, after all, he should know what happens next in this game we're playing. The fear that spread over his face immediately was a sight to see.

"If from now on you don't make any more noises, I'll spare you," I said smiling humourlessly and his eyes widened before he slammed his lips shut accepting the challenge.

Stupid human.

Well, he'll lose in the end anyway but it's fun to watch them squirm as the life drains out of their life. And if he did manage to stay quiet, he would do us all a favour and die silently.

I start at his navel, pushing the tip slightly in drawing out blood and whimpers from him, I should just tell him that he lost already but I'll pretend I didn't hear it, let the screams come out.

Slowly drawing it up, I start with a slanting line and he thrashes like a worm being burnt on fire and it's the best scene of the day for me.

I keep making slightly deep slanting lines before I end back at his navel and then slam the knife deep into it, and that's when he first screams as blood gushes out of the deep wound and the cuts above it. 

He looks almost dead and passes out for a few seconds which makes my girl growl in dissatisfaction which is obviously unacceptable so I walk to the table of the torture devices in the corner of the basement room, and pick up the remote.

Now one thing I forgot to mention was the extra accessory I made him wear except his pants, the shining white collar and one push at the button in my hand and he lit up.

Screams reverberated in the silent room as he screamed at the intensity of the electric shocks passing through his body by the electric collar.

And there we go, conscious again.

I tapped his cheek and he looked back at me exhausted and with hooded eyes,
"Why? You didn't like my art? See it's your company." I called out holding his hair and making him look down at his stomach again.

There it was, a spark sign.

"That's a lightning bolt baby." My girl whispered and I looked down at the sign frowning.

"But looks like a spark too, doesn't it?" I asked looking over my shoulder as my hands pulled the knife still stuck in his stomach.

She just smirked, but her entire body was shaking by the amount of rage she wanted to let out.

Soon, my queen, soon.

I turned back to him and threw the knife away smiling at him,
"You lost."

He glared at me even in that state, and then I have no idea how but the man suddenly got the strength to look at my girl,
"I a-am your f-father!" He said stuttering but pretty clear he was which ticked me off.

I held his jaw in a bruising grip in one hand and used the other to hold his throat, tightening my hold,
"You are nothing! No fucking thing, and I don't fucking want to hear a thing from your shit ass mouth about her. DON'T SAY A WORD TO HER, DON'T LOOK AT HER WITH YOUR DISGUSTING EYES, YOU DON'T EVEN BREATHE IN HER FUCKING DIRECTION, YOU HEAR ME?"

His face was turning blue slowly and I swore the satisfaction of seeing his life drain out was so fun but nah, he doesn't deserve an easy death like that.

I loosened my grip and the man was so eager to die he just had to say,
"J-just kill me a-already, like I k-killed you bitc-"

Poor man couldn't even complete his when my girl was out of her seat, probably unable to control herself, she was so fast I couldn't even dare stop her when she slammed her fist into his jaw.

I winced as I saw a few teeth flying out of his mouth, but she didn't stop, she kept punching him for daring to utter about Blue after what he did.

I should just kill him now too, but I want him to feel every single breath leaving him when he dies, I want him to die in the worst pain possible.

So that when he goes to hell, he remembers every second of it and lives through it even after death.

I want to be the last person he sees before he dies so that he sees his own death in my eyes and realises every single thing he did wrong and every crime he committed.

Aly kept punching the man until he broke his jaw, there we go, the man sure doesn't get to speak now.

"Wanna say something now?" I teased the man whose jaw was bloody and at an awkward angle now, spit dripped down his lips.

Aly went and got a metal bat and then started her gorgeous dance again, slamming the bat over every single bone over his body and breaking it.

Whenever the man passed out, I shocked him so that he doesn't fucking ruin my girl's fun.

I could see he was about to die soon so I pulled Aly away, her body was covered in his blood and I wanted no more of it on her now.

I tucked her hand behind her ear and handed her her gun,
"Shoot whenever you want okay?" I said softly and she nodded, her eyes stuck to the asshole's dying useless body.

I turned back to the man whose body was full of broken bones and asked Mike to come in and loosen the chains, the man's body dropped to the floor.

I looked over him and this time I didn't give him any smile, now he only sees his death in my eyes, his blood all over my face and I want him to think only about me when he fucking does us a favour and pass on.

I crouched down in front of him, and this time keeping eye contact with his almost hollow and hooded eyes I punch the fucker in the chest hard making him try to cough, but because of his broken jaw, he could only moan in pain.

"This is for cheating on Mrs Ray and messing with her medicines!" I slam my fist again into his chest.

"This is for taking her mother away from her!" Again.

"This is for hurting your own blood!" Again.

"This is for being the worst father in the world." Again. I felt a crunch beneath my hand but I didn't stop.

"This is for letting him touch her!" Again.

"This is for trying to ruin her life at every fucking step!" Again.

"This is for kidnapping my boyfriend!" I slam my fist deeper into his chest, he was making wheezing sounds now and it quenched every fucking thirst I had in a fucking while.

For his blood.

"This is for hurting her again!" Again.

His chest looked out of shape, blood seeped out from cracks in his skin and his ribs were completely destroyed by now, my knuckles were throbbing but I had never felt this good before.

It was the most satisfying thing ever.

I kept slamming my fist deeper into his chest, Mike was so nauseous I heard him run out of the room by the scene.

I stared deep into his face as he looked back at me, he was breathing or not, I had no idea, he was just lying there with dead eyes, I leaned closer to his face and whispered,

"And this is for hurting my man!"

"Go to hell." I was about to punch him again when a loud sound stopped my punch mid-air.

BANG!

I gasped for breath as I looked up at his face, and the blood seeping out from the hole in the middle of his forehead.

I looked behind me and sighed seeing my queen standing there holding the gun and shaking horribly. She shot him dead before me, she wanted to do this. For Blue, for herself.

I was quick to pull away and turn towards her, opening my arms, I gently smiled at her.

And only my queen would smile back at me when every part of my face was covered in blood.

But then the smile dropped and the most heartbreaking thing happened, my strong queen crumbled down on the ground.

But I was there, I was there to hold her tightly in my arms, like always, there to tell her how strong she was, and how proud I am.

Every sob that left her mouth sent needles deep into my heart, but it was okay.

Because she did it.

She killed her demons.

And I watched it happen.

And it was the most beautiful thing ever.

All was well now.

My family will be fine now.

And nothing could ever ruin it ever again.

I picked her up and carried her out of the basement room.

Leaning down I pressed my lips to my queen's forehead,
"You can let go now," I whisper and her sobs just turn louder.

I let her cry, I knew she needed it.

Because this was the last time my queen was crying for the little girl who didn't have anyone to help her.

The little girl who screamed for help but was silenced.

The little girl who cried for a normal life but couldn't get one.

But now that little girl was right there walking beside me.

She's smiling at me right now.

"Thank you." She whispers and I smile back as she slowly disappears into the air.

Because the little girl doesn't have anything to worry about anymore, she won't have to cry for help anymore, because she no longer has anyone to be scared of.

Because she no longer has anyone who would ruin the smile on her face or bring tears to her beautiful eyes.

Because that little girl is now my strong queen who would have the normal life she always wanted.

I walked back into the room where Blue was resting, which was what I thought but obviously, no one fucking listens to me because he is standing right now and looked like he was probably pacing around because as soon as I entered he gasped and turned towards me.

Seeing her crying in my arms, my boyfriend who had been shot not even a week ago, walks to her and just snatches her away from my arms.

And she fucking lets him, she even clings to him as if he was the one she needed.

What the fuck?

God, I can never, with these two.

Why am I the one always getting outcasted?

Blue whispered soothing words to Aly as he walked to the washroom without giving a single care about the blood all over her.

But he won't be able to do it, he can't get his wound wet.

This idiot, always worrying about others before himself, I thought to myself as I walked right behind them knowing well enough they needed me.

Just like I needed them.

And after this day, we would never have to ask for it, because we'll always be there.

Because that's how much love grows within us.

And it will never stop.

Because I won't let it.

And just as I guessed, my baby calls for me not even a second later,
"OLD MAN."

"AM RIGHT HERE LOVE."

I'll always be here.

FortsÀtt lÀs

Du kommer ocksÄ att gilla

103K 4.5K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...
918K 29.7K 46
we just sat there staring at each other and my eyes flicked to his lips and his to mine... we both started to lean in... without thinking i placed my...
122K 4.8K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
Synthetic Darkness (MFM) Av Tillie Newman

AllmÀn skönlitteratur

1.1M 32.1K 36
Kale lives in his own little world. He loves his job at Bishop's (an offbeat book/media store). Has a best friend that understands him. Yet he wishes...