The Sun, the Moon and the Sky.

By hope_373

Reverse Harem Aiden and Aly, childhood friends, being in a love-hate relation works for them. They live thei... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Masquerade Special (1)
Chapter 45: Masquerade Special (2)
Chapter 46: Masquerade Special (3)
Chapter 47: Masquerade Special (Finale)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54: Silence.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68: Fading away.
Chapter 69: Blue's POV
Chapter 70: Aiden's POV
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 : House tour (1)
Chapter 80 : House Tour (2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 : Together.
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100: Finale

Chapter 92

352 16 8
By hope_373

"Look at them, so adorable."

"Shh, you'll wake them up."

Mrs. Cullen and Mrs. Relish talked while peeking inside their kids' room and squealing at the wholesome sight of them all cuddled up.

All the moms had slept the night at the Castle and kind of had a night get together.

"But how can I control, this is the first time seeing them like this, oh god I might just have diabetes."

"I know right, so cute, I just wanna squish their cheeks."

Mrs. Ray chuckled looking at the two ladies and the hearts in their eyes. She wasn't saying anything as she just felt lucky to be able to see it, so she didn't have any complaints whatsoever.

She stared back at the bed where their three kids were sleeping all passed out. She blushed in embarrassment seeing that Aiden and Blue were half naked along with Aly who was sleeping in a big hoodie. They were half-covered with a blanket.

It was the morning now, and the ladies couldn't control themselves because of the special occasion so they just dragged Mrs. Ray along to wake the kids up.

But now that they saw them, they really couldn't help themselves and just stop to admire.

Aiden was sleeping on his back, Aly was almost all over him sleeping with her head over his chest. One of Aiden's arms was loosely around Aly's back.

Blue was sleeping on the other side of Aiden with his face only an inch away from Aiden's. Both of them faced each other, one of Blue's legs and hand was over Aly's legs and back who was over Aiden.

Slowly but without any noise the ladies moved inside the room and stopped to take a closer look but suddenly,

"You guys done staring?"

Came the morning gruff voice of none other than the man sleeping on his back. The ladies gulped as they saw Aiden open his eyes without a single flinch as if he had been awake for a while now.

Aiden turned his head towards the foot of the bed where the ladies were standing and he squinted his eyes at them.

"Good morning Aidy." Mrs. Cullen chirped loudly and Aiden glared at his mother for that as he looked down to check whether it woke his babies up.

It was all of their holiday because of the occasion and he wanted them to have all their rest since they were hungover.

He gently pecked Aly's head and then Blue's lips before he looked back at his mother,
"What are you guys doing here? Leave, you're disturbing them." He said unknowingly pouting.

Mrs. Cullen frowned,
"No, it's so late, they need to wake up anyway!" She said looking at Aiden frowning back. They both were having a staring competition as to who would back out first.

Not no one backed down so Mrs. Relish had to snap her fingers in between them,
"Break it off!" She said and just walked to her son.

Mrs. Ray watched with amusement, it was such a domestic feeling, she couldn't believe she missed all of this for years.

Aiden turned to look at her as she walked close to them,
"They were drunk and hungover, they need rest!" Aiden said to Mrs. Relish who just smiled at him.

"It's okay, they'll be fine." Mrs. Relish softly told Aiden who couldn't do anything but nod.

Slowly carding her fingers in his hair, she whispered to Blue,
"Wake up baby."

Blue groaned lowly and tried to move away from the discomfort and towards Aiden, nuzzling over his neck.

Aiden smirked,
"See he doesn't want to wake up." Aiden said wrapping his arm tightly towards Blue who because of the noise woke up and opened his eyes.

He blinked a few times and looked up at Aiden smiling right away,
"Good morning, my king." He whispered so softly that all the ladies present squealed so loudly he got startled, well not just him even Aly got startled.

Blue looked around and blushed furiously when he realised all of their clothes and positions, he quickly entangled himself from Aiden and sat up on the bed covering his body with the blanket.

Aiden was looking down at Aly whose eyes were open now too, a bit unfocused and heart hammering in her chest, he could feel it over his own heart, she was startled.

And it's the worst feeling to wake up like this startled that too on her special day.

And the anger came.

"Everyone out." His voice was thick and deep as he looked at everyone who shivered at the sudden change in the atmosphere and his voice.

Aly was still breathing heavily because of the sudden shock of waking up, it happens because she has anxiety and they try everything to let this never happen.

All the ladies tilted their heads in confusion and Blue too looked at Aiden in confusion before his gaze went to Aly and he realised, a sad look came over his face.

"Mom, Mum, please, give us a few moments we'll be out." Blue quickly said seeing Aiden about to burst.

He was sitting leaning on the headboard now, hugging Aly close to his chest and rubbing her back whispering soft words in her ear, even apologising for waking her up like that.

Mrs. Ray's eyes went teary as she saw her daughter's state, realising how hard it had been for her daughter. She finally had peace and by no means did she want to disturb that.

With that thought in her mind, she quickly held Mrs. Cullen and Mrs. Relish's wrists and walked out of the room pulling them with her, not wanting to bring any more discomfort to her child than she had already brought.

Blue sat over Aiden's legs and hugged Aly from behind kissing her head multiple times.

Aly finally calmed down and looked up at Aiden who was watching her carefully with worry-filled eyes,
"You okay?" He asked tucking her hair behind her ears.

Aly was about to nod when,
"My head fucking hurts!" She groaned holding her head and Blue and Aiden chuckled at that.

"Of course it will, you drank a lot yesterday." Aiden said picking up the tablets he had kept on the bedside table at night. He gave one to Blue who smiled and one to Aly before giving them a glass of water which they shared.

"That we did. Sorry Old man." Blue said softly and Aiden's eyes softened.

"Oh come on baby, but we had fun right? No need for sorry, right Roo?" Aly said squinting her eyes at him daring him to say no.

"Right." He replied in slight amusement and slight fear. Blue giggled but then shut up when Aiden raised an eyebrow at him.

They all finally calmed down and then just looked at each other while still cuddling.

"Happy birthday Queen." Aiden and Blue said at the same time and she giggled feeling so good.

It was the first time ever that on her birthday, she didn't have any heaviness in her chest.

Plain excitement was there.

The 3rd of July it was after all.

"Thank you babies." She said kissing them over their cheeks in gratitude. She didn't want anything else, as long as they remembered.

"Come on let's go downstairs, they must be waiting." Aiden said and they all nodded and got up to get ready since they knew their parents were all home by now.

Aly was literally jumping on her toes because she knew it was her day and she was going to get spoiled rotten.

She wore an extra sexy outfit for the day and smiled to herself looking at her reflection.

She came out of the washroom and Aiden was quick to pull her in his arms and kiss her deliriously.

She smiled into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck, they made out until Aly had to push him away to breathe.

He finally pulled away and they just stared at each other,
"Happy Birthday my gorgeous lady." He husked in her ear and kissed the side of her neck.

"You already said it." Aly replied back smiling and Aiden just shrugged dropping another kiss to her lips and then her forehead.

"And I will say it every single hour just to remind you how important this day is, not just for you, but for me too." Aiden said and Aly's heart stopped for a second before it went all moody, threatening to fall out of her chest.

Aly felt kisses over her nape and leaned her head back over Blue's neck, he dropped another kiss over her visible collarbone and then said,
"Happy Birthday lovebug. Thank you for existing, thank you for being my dream come true."

Aly just chuckled and shook her head, definitely looking forward to hearing such words the entire day.

Blue as well as Aiden's hearts were full hearing the soft laugh of hers. She looked like she was shining more than yesterday, glowing more, well it's the same thought that comes into their minds everyday so it doesn't really matter.

What matters is the present, this beautiful present in front of their eyes.

"Let's go now! I wanna see all my gifts." Aly said and then yelped when Blue suddenly picked her up bridal style and walked out of the room.

"What now?" Aly asked and he just rubbed their noses together feeling her warmth.

"Queens don't walk, they get swept off their feet." Blue said and Aly just stared at him for a second before both of them fell into loud chuckles.

"Too cheesy."

"Sorry, but you laughed, so mission successful."

"Oh god. I love you so much."

"And I love you just as much Al."

Aiden walked a few steps behind them with a full-blown grin on his face, he was so excited to see her reaction when she gets her birthday gift that was down in the hall.

Their laughs resonated in the empty hallway making it look so homely. Everything around him just smelled like them and it was the most satisfying them ever.

The scent overpowering his senses and just making him fall even more if that was even possible.

Suddenly the smile on his face dropped and a look of horror overcame his features when his thoughts turned dark and his senses bitter, when he remembered they still had someone who could ruin all of this, an enemy.

That this beautiful and happy bubble could get in the danger of breaking, he cursed himself for letting his dark thoughts overpower his mind.

"No, nothing will happen." He told himself as walked down the stairs since Aly and Blue took the elevator and forgot about him, a totally normal everyday thing in the castle.

His guards were there, they even had personal guards too, so nothing could go wrong. He told himself.

A scream made him snap his head and he bit his lips not to laugh out loud when he saw Aly's frozen figure in the living room right in front of her gift. Her hands were weirdly stuck in the air as she just stared at her gift with wide eyes.

Slowly her face that looked actually constipated turned to look at him and he smiled and then threw something at her which she caught still in her daze.

Aly looked down at the keys and then back at him before she screamed again in happiness, everyone had to close their ears because of how loud she was.

And then, she just latched onto it, her gift, her dream, a costumed purple Harley Davidson Street Glide.

It stood right in the middle of the hallway shining in its glory.

Aly had actually started crying because of how overwhelmed she was of her new gift, it was a bike she had wanted for the last two years but wasn't possible because there were only a few in the world and her order went unsuccessful every time.

The best part was that she didn't even tell Aiden she wanted it for so long and he still got to know.

She pulled away from the bike only to latch onto Aiden in gratitude. Giving him all the kisses at the best gift ever. Mrs. Cullen then scolded them for ignoring all the others.

After a minute or two they all sat down to have breakfast that was made by the ladies, all of Aly's favourite strawberry dishes were there.

She was over the moon when Blue told her that he would surprise her later in the evening and that she should wait for his gift.

The breakfast went smoothly and they spent the entire afternoon sharing gifts.

Mr. & Mrs. Cullen gifted Aly a cottage on an island they owned as her birthday gift.

Mr. & Mrs. Relish gifted Aly almost an entire shop of her favourite brand's make-up.

And last but not the least Mrs. Ray, who was a bit scared that Aly wouldn't like her gift since she didn't have that much money.

She had just gotten divorced and the alimony was still getting settled. She was currently living in the Cullen mansion all thanks to Aiden Cullen who made everything possible.

And even after everything, she was grateful, Mr. & Mrs. Cullen welcomed her with open arms.

But she was left speechless when Aly started crying when she saw her gift,
"Thank you mother, it's the best ever!" Aly said crying as she hugged the little snow globe to her chest.

It was a globe that had the sound of Aly's mother's night lullaby, the one she used to sing to Aly before it happened. It was in her voice only.

She hugged her mother tightly who too cried along with her,
"I promise I will never miss any of your birthdays ever again." Mrs. Ray said and everyone wiped a little stray tear off their lashes at that.

It was the happiest day ever.
3rd July it was after all.
_________

Aly walked out of the tattoo shop and smiled seeing Aiden standing there pouting.

Well it was her birthday after all, so she had to gift herself something too. So she got a tattoo for herself.

She had told Aiden a few days ago, and in return of course he said no and they had a little argument which ended in Blue making Aiden finally say yes.

Blue always makes things possible.

Like a little miracle, he was.

But then Aiden suggested she could only get a tattoo that he drew for her and she didn't mind it one bit.

Aly had even asked Blue to get a tattoo since he would look so nice in one and had even a drawing but in that case Blue said he didn't want one, so she didn't say anything more respecting his decision.

It was the most beautiful tattoo she had ever seen. So of course, she agreed.

She went and stopped in front of him and wrapped her arms around his neck, he pulled her arm away and looked at the tattoo that was covered with a transparent sheet,
"Does it hurt?" He asked genuinely and she shook her head making him sigh in relief.

Only he knew how he spent the past two hours. Well, he was standing outside because he couldn't see it. He tried but felt light-headed so just came and stood outside.

"Come on, Blue must be waiting, let's get you ready. He sent your dress." Aiden said and Aly nodded so excited for the surprise.

Blue had planned a surprise for Aly, he had just asked for her to come to the venue in the dress he had got for her himself.

It was a surprise just for Aly, even Aiden wasn't allowed until half an hour later. So well, the old man was in a very sulky mood today.

Aly sat back in the car and they drove back home to get ready.
_________

Blue looked around the beautiful setting, he was so nervous about this. He adjusted his clothes one more time and looked at the watch, just ten minutes until Aly would walk inside.

He adjusted his clothes one more time and took deep breaths to calm himself. He was matching with her too. He just hoped the evening would go smoothly.

He looked down at his arm on his own tattoo that he had gotten just as she had drawn him and he smiled when he imagined the look of surprise on her face when she sees it.

It wasn't anything big but it was something similar to hers. Hers just had the moon like her and the queen's crown, but his tattoo had all three of them together.

The sun, the moon and the sky.

He was looking down at his tattoo admiring it, maybe that's why he didn't notice the movement behind him.

Maybe that's why he didn't realise who came from behind him before it was too late and the handkerchief had already been pushed to his mouth and his nose.

He screamed muffled and tried to fight the grip but it was too tight, too bruising. His arms and legs moved hurriedly around trying to find something or fight against it.

His fight however started diminishing after a few minutes, he cursed himself internally for sending Andrew out to get something.

He cursed himself for having thought he could have made her birthday special.

His screams were no longer audible, his breathing had slowly started dropping, and his heart breaking into pieces at what was about to happen, it shattered at the thought of both of them.

"It's time to sleep, baby Blue." The unfamiliar cursed voice said from behind him making him make one last attempt to escape but it was too late.

A tear rolled down his eyes before they finally closed and blackness overtook his senses.

The last thought in his mind right before it shut down,

"Will they be okay?"

_________

Aly walked inside the dark room in her dress that she absolutely adored too much, it was too pretty.

And the fact that it was Blue who chose it just gave it even more shine.

She smiled as the lights turned on, she gasped as she saw the beautiful decorations around her.

Blue had definitely out done himself,
"So pretty." She whispered to herself as she walked forward in her dress that matched even the decorations.

Magical.

She looked around and came across the pictures all over the walls, it was all of them, all of their pictures.

It looked surreal.

But the man behind it was missing,
"Blue?" She called out but got no reply.

"Baby am waiting for you." She called out again and just shook her head when she realised Blue was playing with her.

Her phone dinged and she pulled it out, the smile on her face dropping as she read the worst message she had ever received, she kept kept reading it once, twice, begging in her mind that maybe it was a dream.

Because there was no way what she was seeing was real, but just like always, her happy bubble broke, her happy dream broke, as she kept reading the message and stared at the most horrifying picture she had ever seen.

"Dear Aly,

Happy birthday honey, I was thinking about what I should gift you, and you know what, I have just the right thing for you.

Your favourite boyfriend, your Blue, isn't he just the perfect gift?

Don't worry too much honey, I have your precious red love as your gift. You want it? Come and get it.

Now here's what you are gonna do. You're gonna walk out of that studio, alone, lose your bodyguard, remove any piece of jewellery you have on, drop your phone right there and pick up the phone I have left for you in the mail box, then you'll get in your car and drive.

Do not, I repeat do not fucking tell your other boyfriend or I promise you, in the next hour I will have your dear Blue's head sent to you on a plate.

The second I am sure you haven't told him, I will send you a location on that phone and I want you there within 20 minutes of the time I send the message.

Do not cross me Aly Ray, you know better than that and lastly you should know me, because I will do it. Am sure you don't want pretty Blue to lose the long life you had dreamed of, with him right?

I'll be waiting, here's a little something to keep you motivated.

Yours sincerely,
Anna Belle."

Right below it was a picture of an unconscious Blue tied up with his hands behind his back and legs tied together, and the worst thing was he was lying in a car's boot.

"My baby." She whispered brokenly as she kneeled down, tears rolling down her cheeks.

She put a hand over her mouth just as she was about to scream at the fact that Blue was claustrophobic, and the thought killed her.

And just like that, the best birthday ever turned the worst birthday ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.5K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...
3.4M 125K 88
Black Moon Series Book #2 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Office This story is a prequel to I was shooting for the Moon, I Hit Two Stars. I strongly recommend...
532K 14.6K 22
"sir, I can't do this" I whimper as I look up meeting his hazel eyes "What makes you say that?" he asks as he sits down in the chair beside me. The...
125K 4.8K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...