Who will I be, Jesse St James

By bizzle3603

Going into high school seemed exciting at first, until it all came down to fitting in, where one Caroline Hud... More

Who will I be
ACT ONE- START OF SOMETHING NEW
001. FRESH MEAT
002. TOO MUCH SEX APPEAL
003. FALLING APART ALREADY
004. DANCE AND FOOTBALL
005. APRIL RHODES
006. BOYS VS GIRLS
007. SUE IN CHARGE
008. SWEET CAROLINE
009. FUNDRAISER
010. THE COMPETITION
011. YEARBOOK PHOTO
012. SECTIONALS DRAMA
013. HAD ME AT HELLO
014. LIKE A VIRGIN
015. UNEXPECTED SURPRISES
016. JUST PLAIN MEAN
017. DREAMS
018. GAGA
019. SOMETHING THEY DON'T
020. DID WE MAKE IT
ACT TWO- OUT OF THE OLD
021. IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS
022. BRITNEY
023. RELIGOUS VIEWS
024. DUET PARTNERS
025. ROCKY HORROR
026. GIRL REVOLOUTION
027. A WHITE WEDDING
028. SURPRISE LEADS
029. CHRISTMAS IN OHIO
030. TENSIONS AT A HIGH
031. BLOODY VALENTINE
032. THE BIEBER EXPERIENCE
033. DANGERS OF DRINKING
034. BIRDS AND THE BEES
035. ORIGINALS
036. PAY FOR NATIONALS
037. SELF ACCEPTANCE
038. FRIEND IN NEED
039. PROM ENTERTAINMENT
040. HELPING OTHERS
041. THE BIG APPLE
ACT THREE- MAYBE THIS TIME
042. PURPlE PIANOS
043. DANCE CAMP
044. IT'S ALL OVER
045. FOR CONGRESS
046. WEST SIDE STORY
047. GLEE CLUB OFF
048. SECRETS OUT
049. MJ FOR SECTIONALS
050. CHRISTMAS IN THE AIR
051. THE BIG QUESTION
052. BAD IDEA, RIGHT
053. LOVES IN THE AIR, FOR SOME
054. HOPE UR OK
055. BROTHERLY TROUBLE
056. SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER
057. PREPARING TO SAY GOODBYE
058. GRUDGES
059. SCREW PROM
060. NEEDING AN EDGE
061. WIll WE BE CHAMPIONS
062. SAYING GOODBYE
ACT FOUR- A NEW CHAPTER
066. NEW SCHOOL YEAR
067. DOWNWARD SPIRAL
068. PRESIDENTIAL RACE
069. BREAK UPS
070. GREASE TRYOUTS
071. GREASE
072. ATTACK FROM THE OUTSIDE
074. DREAMS DON'T DIE
075. RUMORS
076. SADIE HAWKINS
077. OVER SEXUALIZING
078. EXPRESS
079. A NIGHT OF RISKY CHOICES
080. SONGS IN FILM
081. A FEUD
082. GUILTY PLEASURES
083. LIFE CHANGING
084. AFTERMATH
085. UNPLUGGED WEEK
086. WONDERFUL THINGS
087. ON THE EDGE
ACT FIVE- YOU NEVER KNOW
088. BEATLES WEEK
089. PROM QUEEN
090. THE QUARTERBACK
091. A KATY INSTEAD OF A GAGA
092. BACK TO WHO WE ARE
093. SUNNY LA
094. STRANGE DREAMS
095. A FORGOTTEN CHRISTMAS
096. VALEDICTORIAN DRAMA
097. FEAR OF LOSING PEOPLE
098. THIS TRIP MEANS EVERYTHING
099. GOODBYE TO A PLACE YOU LOVE
100. ALWAYS HAVE HIGH SCHOOL
ACT SIX- LIVING THE DREAM
101. START OF SOMETHING NEW
102. BECOMING A SHINING STAR
103. MISSING YOU
104. IT'S BEEN A CRAZY YEAR
105. BACK IN HER HOMETOWN
106. NEW YORK ISN'T SO GREAT
107. THE FUTURE IS UNKNOWN
ACT SEVEN- ALWAYS FIND YOUR WAY BACK HOME
108. MOVING BACK HOME
109. HOMECOMING
110. FRIENDSHIP TROUBLES
111. IF IM SO MEAN, WHY PLAY NICE
112. STRANGE COMPETITION
113. FEELING LOST
114. PITY PARTY
115. A SECOND CHANCE
116. THE AUDITION PROCESS
117. BEING IN A MOVIE
118. BACK TO 2009
119. BECOMING WHO I'VE ALWAYS MEANT TO BE

073. A SECTIONALS THANKSGIVING

521 17 0
By bizzle3603

Chapter seventy three
"A sectionals thanksgiving."

It was thanksgiving and all the old new direction members minus Kurt and Rachel and come into town which meant they all were stopping by glee club to help them prepare for sectionals, which was why they all were standing in front of them now in the choir room "all right, do you realize standing before you are legends?" Finn asked, sitting down with them all as everyone clapped "any single one of these guys could be president of the United States one day." Finn shared "now, that's a stretch." Caroline said as Tina laughed.

"And lucky for us, they've agreed to help us.." Finn shared as Puck interrupted him "hang with the new chumps..and see if some our sheer awesomeness doesn't rub off on you." he shared, as him and Mike dusted off their shoulders "god, you guys used to be cool!" Caroline voiced, leaning her head back as the new directions who knew them laughed "when you hear your name pair up." Finn told them as he looked at his list "Puck, your with your brother." he said as Puck walked up the steps to Jake.

"Mike, you're with Ryder." Finn told him as the two pointed at each other, Mike then walked up to him "Marley, you're with Santana." Finn said as Marley walked over to her "Kitty, you're with Quinn." Finn mentioned as Kitty ran over to Quinn and hugged her, in which Caroline glared at the two which Santana caught and wanted to figure out what that was all about "Wade, Mercedes." Finn then said "sashay." Mercedes said "enchante." Wade said as he walked over to her, the two laughed, as they hugged.

"Now, your mentors are here to help you with whatever you need, singing, dancing.." Finn was saying as Quinn interrupted him "birth control." she said as Kitty laughed "your so funny and self deprecating. We're so much alike" she told everyone "you all have no idea." Caroline mumbled as she crossed her arms.

"The worst mistake is to underestimate our competition. The warblers are ruthless this year." Finn shared "and don't forget about the rose del Mennonites. Any show choir that can raise a barn in five minutes deserves mad respect." Artie shared "said nobody ever." Caroline told him.

"Caroline will do the solo. And for our show stopper, we're doing Gangnam style." Finn shared "okay, okay, lumps, let me just say out loud what everyone here is thinking. You finally got an okay haircut, you're not doing that annoying half smirk as much as you used to, but you're still an idiot. No one in this room can tackle a massive dance number except for Caroline or Britt. And that includes your little hand jive that, to me, looked more like a handjo.." Santana was saying as Joe interrupted her "is there any way Mr Schue could come back for this?" he asked.

"Listen to me. We have never lost sectionals before." Finn told them as he stood up "and there's no way we're gonna do it under my watch." he told them as he turned to the rest of them who were sitting down "we can and we will succeed. We need an ambitious number with a strong dance element. That's the warblers calling card and we need to blow them out of the water. And Mike said he could easily show one of our guys how to do the dance number." he shared "I did?" Mike asked him.

"Crap, I uh..I kind of forgot to ask you about that. But one of you guys is gonna have to take the lead with Britt. So, who's it gonna be?" Finn asked "hello? White chocolate." Sam told them, as he stood up beatboxing, he began dancing "oh, no, no, no. Caroline, get your boyfriend." Mercedes told her "not my boyfriend anymore." Caroline told them, which shocked everyone "whoa, whoa, hold on!" Mercedes voiced, holding her hand up "yeah, wait, I thought you guys were like some match made in heaven or whatever." Santana shared "yeah, what did happen exactly?" Quinn asked.

"I don't think we need to talk about that." Blaine told them, all chuckling, but nobody else did "she slept with Jesse." Sam told them all, and when he did everyone went silent, as Caroline grabbed her bag and stood up, walking out and as she did, Blaine quickly grabbed his bag and followed after her, in which Finn turned to Sam with a glare "not cool, dude." he told him, as the bell rang for glee to be over as everyone then got up and walked out as well.

Sitting in the library, Caroline had skipped out on glee girls time, as Santana walked into the library, sitting down across from her "okay, what Sam did in glee club yesterday was a dick move. I mean how is is it fair that he got to show all his goodies to ladies for money and you can forgive him for that but you sleep with your first ever boyfriend and you don't get any kind of sympathy?" she asked her, as Caroline shook her head, stopping the Gangnam style she had been watching to get down the steps "it doesn't matter, I cheated and that's on me." she told her.

"Yeah, well you seem to be dealing with it better than he is. But onto my next topic of interest what's up with that girl Kitty when her and Quinn hugged you had this look on your face like you knew something that we all don't know." Santana shared, as Caroline huffed, looking up at her "she had been messing with me ever since I met her, I mean whenever Jake or Ryder would talk to me she'd always just appear, telling me how I was pregnant because I was gaining a bit of extra weight which I obviously wasn't but with all the rumors circling around I took pregnancy tests just to make sure and I wasn't." she shared, taking a deep breath.

"Where then Kitty told me the night of grease to stick my fingers down my throat and it would solve everything, but obviously after what you did to me freshman year I obviously didn't listen and I've kind of been standing up to her opposed to letting her knock me down like you, Quinn and Britney used to do. But from what I've been realizing that since I told Jake and Ryder since they kept literally fighting over me that I wouldn't be with either of them that they started wanting to be with Marley which I think turned Kitty's attention onto her, and seeing as Marley's been walking in the opposite direction for lunch and knowing that since her mother is working in the cafeteria that she's not bringing lunch with her, I think she's been making herself throw up thanks to her." Caroline shared, and when she did Santana's eyes went wide "oh my god." she said, as she quickly got up and walked out of the library.

The next day, Caroline went into the auditorium, wanting to practice her solo because she was still deciding between two songs, as she walked onto the stage "okay, uh, let's try, the first one and if it doesn't work then we'll run the second one. Okay?" she asked, and when she did, the band then started playing the beginning to the song as she started to sing.

"I used to think one day we'd tell the story of us

How we met and the sparks flew instantly
And people would say, "They're the lucky ones"
I used to know my place was a spot next to you
Now I'm searching the room for an empty seat
'Cause lately I don't even know what page you're on

Oh, a simple complication
Miscommunications lead to fall out
So many things that I wish you knew
So many walls up I can't break through
Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room
And we're not speaking and I'm dying to know
Is it killing you like it's killing me? Yeah

I don't know what to say since the twist of fate
When it all broke down
And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now 

Next chapter

How'd we end up this way?
See me nervously pulling at my clothes
And trying to look busy
And you're doing your best to avoid me

I'm starting to think one day I'll tell the story of us
How I was losing my mind when I saw you here
But you held your pride like you should have held me
Oh, I'm scared to see the ending
Why are we pretending this is nothing?
I'd tell you I miss you but I don't know how
I've never heard silence quite this loud."

And she didn't know that, Ryder and Jake were backstage going through the steps for gangnam style as the two heard her singing, they stepped out and watched her from the wings.

"Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room
And we're not speaking and I'm dying to know
Is it killing you like it's killing me? Yeah
I don't know what to say since the twist of fate
When it all broke down
And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now."

The band then played, as Caroline then came back in singing.

"This is looking like a contest

Of who can act like they care less
But I liked it better when you were on my side
The battle's in your hands now
But I would lay my armor down
If you'd say you'd rather love than fight

So many things that you wish I knew
But the story of us might be ending soon

Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room
And we're not speaking and I'm dying to know
Is it killing you like it's killing me, yeah
But I don't know what to say since the twist of fate
When it all broke down
And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now, now, now."

She sang out, as she then quickly came back in finishing the rest of the song.

"And we're not speaking and I'm dying to know
Is it killing you like it's killing me? Yeah
I don't know what to say since the twist of fate
'Cause we're going down
And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now
The end."

Huffing, she shook her head, as she turned to the band "no, no, that's not it. We're going with the second one. So, let's take five and then come back and run through it, okay?" she asked, turning and walking off to the other side of the stage that Ryder and Jake weren't on.

The night of sectionals, Caroline could barley get back stage with the amount of reporters and photographers being there with questions on how the national champs we're gonna do and if they could hold their title after losing so many members, but Finn managed to get her inside as they all were soon dressed and ready to go on stage, standing in the choir room for show circle "what's show circle?" Caroline heard Marley asked "it's a tradition before every competition." Tina mentioned "it's something Mr Schue made up, and today I want to add to it. Joe..how about you lead us in prayer?" Finn asked.

"Dude. Old Testament. There's hebrews in here." Puck mentioned "yeah, okay. This is one of my favorite bible verses, from Isiah. Considering that the warblers are so good and that it's the first competition for a lot of you. I think it's appropriate. So, do not fear, because I am with you. Do not be dismayed. I will strengthen you. I will uphold you with my righteous hand." Joe shared "and our righteous dance moves, amen." Artie shared "amen!" Finn voiced as they all clapped.

Finn than sighed, "oh, man, I remember our first sectionals like it was yesterday. We came together as team. Because we had to, because no one outside our circle knew how much we'd been through and how much it meant to us to win it. This is our house. Look into the faces of these graduates. They've been to the mountaintop. This is just your first step in your climb to meet them there." he shared "on three?" Santana asked, sticking her hand in, they all followed suit "one, two, three!" they voiced, bringing their hands up "amazing!" they voiced.

And soon they all were walking in the auditorium to find their seats having pulled the third spot, they all sat down as the warblers appeared on stage or more so Hunter Clarington as the spotlight was on him "I'm Hunter Clarington and we're the dalton academy warblers. Hope you enjoy the show." he shared, as the other warblers began vocalizing some were whistling 

"Too doo too doo, hoo hoo hoo hoo

Too doo too doo, hoo hoo hoo hoo
Too doo too doo, hoo hoo hoo hoo."

Hunter then started singing with the warblers.

"Can you blow my whistle, baby, whistle, baby?
Let me know (Yeah)
Girl, I'm gonna show you how to do it
And we start real slow (Yeah)
You just put your lips together
And you come real close
Can you blow my whistle, baby, whistle, baby?
Here we go."

They all then started clapping as they sang.

"Oh, oh
Oh, oh."

Hunter then sang with the warblers. 

"Yo, I'm betting you like people
And I'm betting you love freak mode
And I'm betting you like girls that give love to girls
And stroke your little ego
I bet I'm guilty your honor
But that's how we live in my genre
Went to hell and paid the Rottweiler
There's only one flo, and one rida
I'm a damn shame
Order more champagne, pullin' them hamstrings
Tryna put it on ya
Bet your lips spin back around corner
Slow it down baby take a little longer."

The warblers then sang with Hunter as backup.

"Can you blow my whistle, baby, whistle, baby? (Girl, yeah)."

Hunter and the warblers then sang.

"Let me know (Yeah)
Girl, I'm gonna show you how to do it
And we start real slow (Yeah)
You just put your lips together
And you come real close
Can you blow my whistle, baby, whistle, baby?
Here we go."

The audience then stood up and began cheering.

"Whistle, baby, whistle, baby (Oh, oh)
Whistle baby, whistle baby (Oh, oh)
Whistle, baby, whistle, baby (Oh, oh)
Whistle, baby, whistle, baby {Oh, oh}

It's like everywhere I go
My whistle ready to blow
Shorty don't even know
She can get any by the low
Told me she's not a pro
It's okay, it's under control
Show me soprano, 'cause girl, you can handle
Baby we start something
You come in bar clothes

Girl, I'm losing wing, my Bugatti the same road
Show me your perfect pitch
You got it, my banjo
Talented with your lips, like you blew out candles
So amusing (Amusing)
Now you can make a whistle with the music (Music)
Hope you ain't got no issues, you can do it (Do It)
Give me the perfect picture, never lose it (Lose it)"

Hunter then did a backflip and as he did, Caroline's eyes went wide, in which everyone then looked to her "Caroline, that's...your making that face because he's bad right?" Finn asked her, chuckling "bad? This...this isn't good. We are bad! He..he is good!" Caroline voiced, which began to make everyone else in the new directions nervous.

"Can you blow my whistle, baby, whistle, baby?

Let me know
Girl, I'm gonna show you how to do it
And we start real slow {Start real slow}
You just put your lips together
And you come real close
Can you blow my whistle, baby, whistle, baby?
Here we go

Can you blow my whistle, baby, whistle, baby? (Can you blow my whistle, baby?)
Let me know
Girl, I'm gonna show you how to do it
And we start real slow (Gonna show you how to do it)
You just put your lips together (Gonna show you how to do it, do it, do it, baby)
And you come real close
Can you blow my whistle, baby, whistle, baby? (Oh, oh)

Here we go."

And when they finished they went right into the next song, as the warblers were singing, moving in perfect sync.

"Da na na na na na na ch - ch - ch

Da na na na na na na ch - ch - ch."

Sebastian then this time was singing lead as he walked down the steps as the warblers harmonize in the back.

"Hey girl, I'm waitin' on ya, I'm waitin' on ya
Come on and let me sneak you out
And have a celebration, a celebration
The music up, the window's down
Yeah, we'll be doing what we do
Just pretending that we're cool
And we know it too (Know it too)
Yeah, we'll keep doing what we do
Just pretending that we're cool
So tonight."

Him and a few of the warblers then ran up the steps as they then jumped off them, Caroline's eyes went wide again.

"Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun
I know we only met but let's pretend it's love
And never, never, never stop for anyone."

The warblers then did cartwheels across the stage and flips, then all of them except for Sebastian ran onto the steps.

"Tonight let's get some
And live while we're young."

Then warbler's sang as they ran down to Sebastian.

"Woahhh oh oh oh
Woahhhh oh oh oh."

Sebastian then sang.

"Wanna live while we're young."

The warblers then sang.

"Woahhh oh oh oh."

Sebastian and the warblers then sang.

"Tonight let's get some."

As Sebastian then sang.

"And live while we're young."

The warblers then sang.

"Da na na na na na na ch - ch - ch."

As Sebastian then sang.

"And girl, you and I
We're 'bout to make some memories tonight."

Hunter then sang.

"I wanna live while we're young
We wanna live while we're young."

Sebastian then sang with the warblers.

"Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun
I know we only met but let's pretend it's love
And never, never, never stop for anyone."

The warblers then sang.

"Tonight let's get some."

Hunter and Sebastian with the warblers sang.

"And live while we're young."

They all were the singing.

"Wanna live, wanna live, wanna live while we're young (Wanna live!)
{Come on}
Wanna live, wanna live (Young)."

Sebastian then sang.

"Wanna live while we're young."

The warblers and Hunter sang.

"Wanna live, wanna live, wanna live while we're young (Wanna live while we're young)."

Sebastian then sang.

"Tonight let's get some
And live while we're young."

The crowd was cheering, as Caroline turned to Finn "me and you talk, now!" she voiced, getting up and walking out of the auditorium and as she did, Finn's eyes went wide "yeah, definitely." he told her, following after her as the two were then walking in the hallway, Caroline began to feel like she couldn't breathe "we can't..I..I can't sing a solo Finn, not after that. It's not gonna work!" she voiced, turning to him "well..well..we can scrap it, alright? Let's..let's..what, Caroline? Tell me what do!" Finn voiced, and when he did, Caroline turned to him "I know what to do, but...it's gonna be choppy." she told him "choppy's good. Remember? We're best when were loose." Finn shared "then get everyone now. We're gonna run through this..now." Caroline shared, turning and walking towards the choir room while Finn headed back to the auditorium to get the new directions.

Standing backstage, all the new directions were ready, and when Caroline looked at the curtain, her eyes went wide as she spotted Mr Schuester sitting next to Miss Pillsbury as she quickly went back behind the curtain, turning to the others "this is so bad! Mr Schuester's here!" she voiced "what?" Tina asked her, walking towards her, but as she did, Britney then walked toward's her "Caroline?" she asked her "yeah." Caroline told her, as she turned to her "can you take the dance solo?" Britney asked her and when she did, Caroline's eyes went wide "what? Britney, your telling me this now?" she asked her "yes.." Britney told her.

And when she did, it was then their time to go on, where Caroline stood in the front as the music started playing for their first song, the lights came on, as Caroline started 

"... Rock mafia

For those who don't know me
I can get a bit crazy
Have to get my way yep
Twenty four hours a day
'Cause I'm hot like that."

They all then did a little shimmy, as Caroline turned walking towards the left side of the stage and as she did, the guys followed right behind her as the girls stayed behind.

"... Every guy, everywhere just gives me mad attention
Like I'm under inspection
I always get a ten 'cause I'm built like that."

She then spun around as each guy grabbed her hand, bringing her down the line of them.

"... I go through guys like money flying out the hands
They try to change me but they realize they can't
And every tomorrow is a day I never plan
If you're gonna be my man understand."

They all then stood in formation as they began dancing.

"... I can't be tamed
I can't be tamed
I can't be blamed
I can't can't, I can't can't be tamed
I can't be changed
I can't be tamed
I can't be, can't, I can't be tamed."

Caroline then stepped forward while the others danced behind her.

"... If there is a question about my intentions
I'll tell ya I'm not here to sell ya
Or tell you to go to hell
I'm not a brat like that
I'm like a puzzle but all of my pieces are jagged
If you can understand this
We can make some magic I'm on like that
... I wanna fly I wanna drive I wanna go
I wanna be a part of something I don't know
And if you try to hold me back I might explode
Baby, by now you should know."

She then stepped back and danced with the others again.

"... I can't be tamed
I can't be tamed
I can't be blamed
I can't can't, I can't can't be tamed
I can't be changed
I can't be tamed
I can't be, can't, I can't be tamed

... Well I'm not a trick you play
I'm wired the different way
I'm not a mistake I'm not a fake
It's set in my DNA
Don't change me
Don't change me
Don't change me
Don't change me (I can't be tamed)."

Then Ryder and Jake picked her up and brought her back as she then climbed up the stairs.

"... I wanna fly I wanna drive I wanna go
I wanna be a part of something I don't know
And if you try to hold me back I might explode
Baby, by now you should know."

They all then moved on the stairs getting to their positions for gangnam style as they all danced around.

"... I can't be tamed
I can't be tamed
I can't be blamed
I can't can't, I can't can't be tamed
I can't be changed
I can't be tamed
I can't be, can't, I can't be tamed."

Then the lights went off again, as the audience started cheering, the sound of gangnam style then started playing, as Tina started singing, the guys were dancing first.

"Oppan Gangnam Style!

Gangnam Style!"

The new directions then sang.

"Bap bap ba da ba ba."

They all then started dancing as Tina sang.

"Najeneun ttasaroun inganjeogin yeoja
Keopi hanjanui yeoyureul aneun pumgyeok inneun yeoja
Bami omyeon simjangi tteugeowojineun yeoja
Geureon banjeon inneun yeoja."

The new directions then sang.

"Bap bap ba da ba ba."

As Tina along with City and Ryder sang, as they all danced.

"Naneun sanai
Najeneun neomankeum ttasaroun geureon sanai
Keopi sikgido jeone wonsyat ttaerineun sanai
Bami omyeon simjangi teojyeobeorineun sanai
Geureon sanai."

The new directions then sang.

"Bap bap ba da ba ba."

Tina with the new directions sang.

"Areumdawo sarangseureowo."

Caroline and Jake spun out from their spots and into the middle of the rows as they began dancing down the stairs.

"Geurae neo (Hey!)
Geurae baro neo (Hey!)
Areumdawo sarangseureowo."

The two then met up in the middle, putting their arms around each other as they danced with each other in a circle, the two then seperated and brought one hand in the air.

"Geurae neo (Hey!)"

They then did it again as the entire audience was doing it with them.

"Geurae baro neo (Hey!)"

Tina then sang as they all danced.

"Jigeumbuteo gal dekkaji gabol."Ka ka ka ka ka!"

Caroline and Jake then jumped in the air, in which the crowd cheered, and as they landed back down they seperated, where Caroline moved to the right of the stage while Jake went left, Tina and the new directions began singing.

"Oppan Gangnam Style (Uh)."

Caroline and Jake then flipped across the stage.

"Gangnam Style
Op, op, op, op
Oppan Gangnam Style (Uh)."

And as Jake went back onto the steps and they all partnered up, Caroline stayed in the right and began doing a triple turn.

"Gangnam Style
Op, op, op, op
{Bap bap ba da ba ba}
Oppan Gangnam Style."

They all then grouped back together, as they all began dancing.

"Eh, sexy lady
Op, op, op, op
Oppan Gangnam Style
Eh, sexy lady
Op, op, op, op
Bap bap ba da ba ba."

Then most of the guys left except for Artie, where it was him Tina and the girls as they all continued dancing, Tina sang. 

"Ttwineun nom geu wie naneun nom

Baby baby
Naneun mwol jom aneun nom (Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom, nom)
Ttwineun nom geu wie naneun nom (Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom, nom)
Baby, baby (Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom)
Naneun mwol jom aneun nom."

They all the spun back around to go on the steps as the guys came out, as they all said.

"You know what I'm saying!"

They all then sot off confetti cannons and when they were done they started dancing again.

"Oppan Gangnam Style
Bap bap ba da ba ba
Eh, sexy lady
Op, op, op, op
Oppan Gangnam Style
Eh, sexy lady
Op, op, op, op
Bap bap ba da ba ba
Oppan Gangnam Style
Uh!"

And as the rest of them posed, Marley passed out in the way back, where as the audience cheered, others panicked as they turned looking at Marley, Caroline turned around and her eyes went wide, knowing fully well if they all ran off this stage right now they would be disqualified, where her morals and what needed to happen began to be crossed, and the one thing that came to her mind, was what would Jessie St James do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 426 78
Mia Anderson has three brothers, Cooper Anderson, Derek Anderson, and Blaine Anderson. Mia goes to Mckinley High and is away from her twin brother Bl...
54.9K 696 38
Arica Dayton was the new girl at McKinley High, a mute. She had a rough past and wanted to make her future better. She had lost all hope, until she j...
393K 8.5K 122
{sam evans ff} Olivia Schuester is a Cheerio, a member of the celibacy club, she's popular and she gets good grades. She's surviving high school unti...
52.7K 839 39
du·et a performance by two people, especially singers, instrumentalists, or dancers. Clara Hudson is the younger sister of Finn Hudson the Star quart...