Who will I be, Jesse St James

By bizzle3603

Going into high school seemed exciting at first, until it all came down to fitting in, where one Caroline Hud... More

Who will I be
ACT ONE- START OF SOMETHING NEW
001. FRESH MEAT
002. TOO MUCH SEX APPEAL
003. FALLING APART ALREADY
004. DANCE AND FOOTBALL
005. APRIL RHODES
006. BOYS VS GIRLS
007. SUE IN CHARGE
008. SWEET CAROLINE
009. FUNDRAISER
010. THE COMPETITION
011. YEARBOOK PHOTO
012. SECTIONALS DRAMA
013. HAD ME AT HELLO
014. LIKE A VIRGIN
015. UNEXPECTED SURPRISES
016. JUST PLAIN MEAN
017. DREAMS
018. GAGA
019. SOMETHING THEY DON'T
020. DID WE MAKE IT
ACT TWO- OUT OF THE OLD
021. IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS
022. BRITNEY
023. RELIGOUS VIEWS
024. DUET PARTNERS
025. ROCKY HORROR
026. GIRL REVOLOUTION
027. A WHITE WEDDING
028. SURPRISE LEADS
029. CHRISTMAS IN OHIO
030. TENSIONS AT A HIGH
031. BLOODY VALENTINE
032. THE BIEBER EXPERIENCE
033. DANGERS OF DRINKING
034. BIRDS AND THE BEES
035. ORIGINALS
036. PAY FOR NATIONALS
038. FRIEND IN NEED
039. PROM ENTERTAINMENT
040. HELPING OTHERS
041. THE BIG APPLE
ACT THREE- MAYBE THIS TIME
042. PURPlE PIANOS
043. DANCE CAMP
044. IT'S ALL OVER
045. FOR CONGRESS
046. WEST SIDE STORY
047. GLEE CLUB OFF
048. SECRETS OUT
049. MJ FOR SECTIONALS
050. CHRISTMAS IN THE AIR
051. THE BIG QUESTION
052. BAD IDEA, RIGHT
053. LOVES IN THE AIR, FOR SOME
054. HOPE UR OK
055. BROTHERLY TROUBLE
056. SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER
057. PREPARING TO SAY GOODBYE
058. GRUDGES
059. SCREW PROM
060. NEEDING AN EDGE
061. WIll WE BE CHAMPIONS
062. SAYING GOODBYE
ACT FOUR- A NEW CHAPTER
066. NEW SCHOOL YEAR
067. DOWNWARD SPIRAL
068. PRESIDENTIAL RACE
069. BREAK UPS
070. GREASE TRYOUTS
071. GREASE
072. ATTACK FROM THE OUTSIDE
073. A SECTIONALS THANKSGIVING
074. DREAMS DON'T DIE
075. RUMORS
076. SADIE HAWKINS
077. OVER SEXUALIZING
078. EXPRESS
079. A NIGHT OF RISKY CHOICES
080. SONGS IN FILM
081. A FEUD
082. GUILTY PLEASURES
083. LIFE CHANGING
084. AFTERMATH
085. UNPLUGGED WEEK
086. WONDERFUL THINGS
087. ON THE EDGE
ACT FIVE- YOU NEVER KNOW
088. BEATLES WEEK
089. PROM QUEEN
090. THE QUARTERBACK
091. A KATY INSTEAD OF A GAGA
092. BACK TO WHO WE ARE
093. SUNNY LA
094. STRANGE DREAMS
095. A FORGOTTEN CHRISTMAS
096. VALEDICTORIAN DRAMA
097. FEAR OF LOSING PEOPLE
098. THIS TRIP MEANS EVERYTHING
099. GOODBYE TO A PLACE YOU LOVE
100. ALWAYS HAVE HIGH SCHOOL
ACT SIX- LIVING THE DREAM
101. START OF SOMETHING NEW
102. BECOMING A SHINING STAR
103. MISSING YOU
104. IT'S BEEN A CRAZY YEAR
105. BACK IN HER HOMETOWN
106. NEW YORK ISN'T SO GREAT
107. THE FUTURE IS UNKNOWN
ACT SEVEN- ALWAYS FIND YOUR WAY BACK HOME
108. MOVING BACK HOME
109. HOMECOMING
110. FRIENDSHIP TROUBLES
111. IF IM SO MEAN, WHY PLAY NICE
112. STRANGE COMPETITION
113. FEELING LOST
114. PITY PARTY
115. A SECOND CHANCE
116. THE AUDITION PROCESS
117. BEING IN A MOVIE
118. BACK TO 2009
119. BECOMING WHO I'VE ALWAYS MEANT TO BE

037. SELF ACCEPTANCE

898 20 0
By bizzle3603

Chapter thirty seven
"Self acceptance."

Nationals was coming up fast which was why they were all standing in the auditorium going through rehearsals and today was dancing "all right, guys, nationals are just a few weeks away, and it's time to bear down. And you're singing at regionals was amazing, but your dancing..it's booty camp time." Mr Schuester told them "booty." Artie voiced "let's get it going. A five, six, seven, eight." Mr Schuester told them and as the guy at the piano played a beat, they all began dancing "push yourselves, guys, vocal adrenaline takes no prisoners." Mr Schuester told them as Finn brought his arm back and smacked Rachel in the face as she fell to the floor "oh." Finn and Mr Schuester said at the same time.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Finn asked Rachel as he and Mr Schuester went over to check on her "I'm bleeding." Rachel told them "let's get you to a doctor." Mr Schuester told her as they got her up and began to take her out of the auditorium, Caroline huffed, throwing her arms up, knowing at this rate they weren't gonna be even close to vocal adrenaline standards.

The next day in glee club, Rachel stood in front of them all with a bandage on her nose "oh, my god. You're getting a nose job." Quinn pointed out "I'm considering having a minor procedure to repair my deviated septum." Rachel told them "so, a nose job." Santana said "look, I'm happy with the way that I look, okay? And I've embraced my nose. But, let's say I wanted to have a slightly more demure nose? Like Quinn's for example. I would never change my appearance for vanity, but, I mean, the doctor said that it could possibly improve my talent, which would help us all for nationals, so.." Rachel was telling them as Mr Schuester interrupted her "possibly. What about the risks? Your voice is amazing as it is, Rachel." he told her.

As Santana sighed "oh, hold up. Could we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel's got a bit of a schnoz. I mean, I wouldn't know, because like Medusa, I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about there aren't things that we wouldn't change about ourselves? I mean, I'm sure that Sam's been at the doctors office, and riffled through pamphlets on mouth reduction." she said as Sam hid his lips "and I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed, since he's not really using them anyways." Santana then told him as Artie turned to her with a glare "and I'm definitely sure, Tina's looked into getting an eye de slanting." Santana then told her.

"That's extraordinarily racist." Tina told her "I'm keeping it real." Santana told them "sorry, Santana, I'm a beautiful person. I'm in love with myself and I wouldn't change a thing." Tina shared "is that why you're wearing blue contacts today, Tina? Self hating asian." Mike said "not many asian sex symbols, Mike. I'm just trying to be in fashion and mirror what I see in magazines." Tina told him "my dancing kind of bothers me. Uh, and it almost killed Rachel, but I like the way I look." Finn shared "oh, please. You have weird, puffy, pyramid nipples. They look like they're filled with custard. You could dust them with powdered sugar and they could pass for some sort of dessert." Santana said.

As Caroline stood up and turned to her "god, enough! Don't you get tired of tearing other people down for the things that they are insecure about most? I mean last time someone tried to dish it out to you, it didn't really end well for you did it? You left the room upset!" she voiced as Santana chuckled "oh, you? You're the best of them all! I mean you walk around her with your head high like everything's fine all while meanwhile we all know if someone said anything to you regarding Jesse St James you'd break down crying!" Santana voiced and when she did, Caroline started playing with her hands, feeling her anxiety kicking in "Santana, that's enough." Mr Schuester told her but Santana didn't stop "I mean seriously, that's probably why you were in therapy all summer wasn't it? Because you couldn't get over your first ever relationship! I mean give me a break!" she voiced and when she did, Caroline turned around and grabbed her bag, and began walking out of the room "Caroline." Mr Schuester told her, but Caroline didn't turn back, counting in her head to calm herself down before she broke down and had a panic attack.

Standing at her locker, Caroline was putting her books in her locker as Sam walked up to her "I didn't tell her. Not that you were thinking of it. But I didn't. I didn't tell anyone." he told her, as Caroline sighed "I know. It just doesn't make me feel any better." she told him, turning to look at him "just like how her talking about your lips all the time doesn't make you feel good, I mean I saw how you tried to hide them when she said that." she told him, shutting her locker as the two then walked down the hallway, neither of the two speaking another word about what embarrasses them.

The next day in glee club, Miss Pillsbury was in there as Mr Schuester wrote on the white board "um, why is Miss Pillsbury here?" Finn asked as he raised his hand "she's helping us out with this weeks assignment." Mr Schuester told them after writing acceptance on the board "now, this is the only club in school that is represented by just about every race, religion, sexual orientation and clique. But many of you are still having a hard time with acceptance." Mr Schuester told them "that's crazy, Mr Schue, we love each other." Mercedes told them "I won't deny that you accept each other ut you don't accept yourselves. This weeks assignment has two parts. I want all of you to sing songs about accepting yourself for who you are. The best..and the worst parts." mr Schuester shared.

"What's the second part?" Rachel asked "well, we're gonna do a group number by the queen of self love..Gaga." Mr Shcuester told them as they all cheered "we're gonna perform her anthem to acceptance, born this way." Mr schuester told them as they all cheered even louder "wait. Wait. I still don't know why Miss Pillsbury's here." Finn shared "I'm here to help with your costumes for the big number. Each of you will be issued a beautifully fitted white t shirt. We will then use this letter press." Miss Pillsbury told them as she took the sheet off of the machine next to her "to write a word or a phrase that best describes the thing about you that you're the most ashamed of or you'd like to change but you can't because you were born that way, which is super terrific." she told them all.

"I want you to love those parts of you. Embrace them. Wear them on your chest with pride." Mr Schuester shared "can you give an example?" Mike asked "yeah. It's the big moment." Mr Schuester said as Miss Pillsbury stood up and undid her cardigan wear her shirt read ginger, Caroline furrowed her brows along with everyone else "wow. Emma, I thought the whole purpose of you doing this was to write.." Mr Schuester was telling her as Miss Pillsbury interrupted him "being a ginger has plagued me my entire life. People say that I smell like copper. I can get a sunburn indoors at night, and according to recent legend, I have no soul. But I'm here to say that this very curse is what makes me unique. Children..I claim my ginger hood before you today. I was born this way. Hooray." she told them all, as the bell then rang.

And then the next day in glee club, Rachel and Quinn were singing a song together as they sat on stools in front of them all in the choir room.

"You can buy your hair if it won't grow."

Quinn then sang.

"you can fix your nose if he says so."

The two then sang.

"You can buy all the makeup that M.A.C. can make
But if you can't look inside you."

Quinn then sang.

"Find out who am I too."

The two then sang.

"be in a position to make me feel so."

Rachel then sang.

"damn unpretty."

As Quinn sang.

"I feel pretty."

The two then sang.

"I feel pretty (You can buy your hair if it won't grow)

Oh, so pretty (You can fix your nose if he says so)
I feel pretty and witty and bright (You can buy all the make up that M.A.C. can make, but if)

You can't look inside you."

Quinn then sang.

"Find out who am I too."

The two of them then sang.

"Be in a position to make me feel so."

Rachel then sang.

"Damn unpretty."

As the two of them finished off the song singing.

"I feel pretty
But unpretty."

Everyone then clapped and cheered for them as the bell rang.

Caroline was then standing at her locker although as she was Lauren walked by her "hey, Carrie! You're whole pigs blood fiasco was just brought up to me by Quinn!" she voiced and when she did, Caroline turned around with wide eyes "what?" she asked her, but instead of getting a response Lauren walked away, putting up another one of her prom queen posters, Caroline just stood there with wide eyes.

The next day, Finn was perfuming his song in glee as he danced with Mike, the band played as he was singing.

"Whether I'm right or whether I'm wrong

Whether I find a place in this world or never belong
I've gotta be me, I've gotta be me

The dream that I see makes me what I am

That faraway prize, a world of success
Is waiting for me if I heed the call
I won't settle down, won't settle for less
As long as there's a chance that I can have it all

I'll go it alone, that's how it must be
I can't be right for somebody else if I'm not right for me
I gotta be free, I've gotta be free
Daring to try, to do it or die, I've gotta be me."

Then it was an instrumental break as they all watched as Mike did a dance move, he then turned to Finn waiting for him to do it as Finn did it not very good but he still tried as he then began singing again, as he then went and sat on top of the piano as Mike danced around.

"That faraway prize, a world of success
Is waiting for me if I heed the call
I won't settle down, won't settle for less."

Mike then sat up there with him.

"As long as there's a chance that I can have it all."

The two then got off of it, as they began dancing.

"I'll go it alone, that's how it must be

I can't be right for somebody else if I'm not right for me
I gotta be free, I just gotta be free
Daring to try, to do it or die
I've gotta ... be me!"

Then the song finished and Caroline couldn't help smile for her brother, knowing he did great for what he had to do, as they all clapped and cheered "all right, Finn, perfect." Mr Schuester told him as he stood up, looking at them all "see guys, someone who's not afraid to point out something they're really bad at." he shared "but I'm getting better, right?" Finn asked as Mr Schuester and Caroline looked to each other, not really knowing what to say as Finn and Mike took that as their means to sit back down "Mr Schuester? May I have the floor, please?" Rachel asked "it's yours." Mr Schuester told her as Rachel got up and walked to the front "so as all of you know, I've had a few consolations with a doctor who specializes in rhinoplasty." she shared.

"Yes. We know. That's all any of us have been talking about. And we think it's a terrible idea." Tina told her "okay..blue eyes, you're such a hypocrite." Rachel told her "I admit, yes. I don't like my eyes sometimes. The shape, the color. But your self hatred Rachel has helped me see the light." Tina shared "I love myself." Rachel told them "not enough, clearly. When you get a nose job, when you change your eyes, when you bleach your freckles, you're just announcing to the world, I don't like myself very much. The drams of this week have made me realize, if I don't have many asian sex symbols to look up to, I have an obligation to become one myself. My new mantra is, be the change you wanna see in the world." Tina shared.

"I love you so much right now." Mike told her as the two began making out with each other "okay, okay, okay." Mr Schuester told them, pulling them apart "besides Tina's abrupt personal transformation..the compositions came back from the doctor, showing what my nose will look like slightly altered. And I have to say I'm really happy with the results. They're Hebraic and more fabrayic." Rachel shared, pulling one out of the folder as they all looked at it "that doesn't really look like you." Mr Schuester told her as Rachel walked up trying to hand it to Caroline but she held her hands up in defense as Rachel turned and handed them out to the others "every year girls show up to my temple after their fifteenth birthday looking suddenly slightly different. You know what? Even though it's easier to make out with them without getting constantly stabbed in the eye..they're not as hot." Puck shared.

"Well, this isn't about being hot. It's about conquering your destiny. And finding something in yourself that you wanna change and change it. Plus, they said that it could improve my voice, so..look if you guys aren't willing to support my decision, then I'm pretty accustomed to making it on my own." Rachel shared "Rachel, please don't do this. You're beautiful." Finn told her, which seemed to get Rachel's attention for a second "this isn't a discussion. Okay, I've made up my mind. Rachel Berry is getting a nose job." Rachel shared as Caroline huffed, texting Kurt about this right away, knowing if anyone was gonna get her to change her mind if it wasn't gonna be Finn, it was him.

Although the next day, Principal Figgins showed up in the choir room with Kurosky of all people as everyone was talking at the same time, not wanting to hear him or be in the same room as him "that's all I'm asking for. Let me finish. Excuse me. Quiet." Principal Figgins told them as they did so, Finn was the first to speak "we don't care what he has to say." he told him "shh. I know David has had some issues in the past. But I have great respect for what he's doing right now." Principal Figgins told them as Caroline raised her brows "past? He threw a slushee in my face a week ago after we won regionals all to remind me that I'm a loser." she shared "and it took all my strength to not punch him in the face right then and there. And I'm kind of thinking of doing it right now." Sam shared "so am I." Caroline agreed with him.

"Okay, that's enough. Everyone listen up." Mr Schuester told them "first, I just want to say how sorry I am..for what I did to Kurt. And for what I've done to a lot of you. I think I've slushed every one of you." Kurfosky told them as Caroline scoffed "actually not Artie because I stopped you and your neanderthals from doing so and instead got it in return which really pissed me off because instead of kneeing you in the balls again or punching you in the face again, I was forced to play nice with you where you pretended to be all buddy buddy with all of us." she shared, crossing her arms "Caroline." Mr Schuester told her as Caroline rolled her eyes "I treated Kurt the worst. And..I'm really ashamed of who I am..and what I did." Kurofsky told them.

"Speaking of pretending. Why should we believe you?" Puck asked him "you don't have to. I know I'll need to earn your trust. All I can say is that Santana has really helped me to see the light. She showed me all these stories online about kids jumping off of bridges and hanging themselves because they were being bullied so bad. I couldn't believe that someone could make another person feel that awful. But she helped me accept that I was one of those bad people. And I don't want to be anymore." Kurofsky shared "wait..Santana?" Quinn asked, pointing to her "this glee club is not complete." Santana told them all as she stood up and walked down the steps to the front.

"Not without Kurt. So, I've taken it upon myself to try and rehabilitate Dave..to see if maybe Kurt would consider coming back and help us win nationals. I did this for us. And then something funny happened. Something.." she told them as she sighed, intertwining hands with Kurofsky "called love." she told them "I'm gonna barf." Tina told them "okay, you two must've been drinking some kind of kool aid because everything you're saying right now isn't making any sense!" Caroline voiced "I want Kurt to feel safe to come back..which is why Santana and I have started a new club, the bully whips." Kurfosky told them, putting his arm around Santana "the name was my idea. We're gonna be like guardian angels." Santana shared as Sam was just as confused as Caroline was.

"I have deputized David and Santana and the rest of the club to roam the halls, identifying bullying and stopping it in it's tracks." Principal Figgins told them, as Caroline laughed, standing up "I can't believe this! You're dumb enough to put the two biggest bullies in this school in charge of stopping bullying!" she voiced, motioning to Kurofsky and Santana "Caroline, sit down before you get yourself suspended." Mr Schuester told her as Kurofksy looked to her "I'm planning on reaching out to Kurt personally, through Principal Figgins, to try to make amends. This is a chance to really change this place. I hope you can support us." Kurofsky shared as even Finn was confused as the bell rang.

That night, Caroline was at home in the kitchen with her dad "I mean, come on! You should've seen the crap he was talking today in glee club!" she voiced, stabbing her spoon into her ice cream "all spouting out bullshit about how he's sorry for what he did to all of us especially Kurt?" she asked, scoffing "and then he was all like Santana helped him realize his true potential of who he was and how he wants to be different now." she shared, bringing the spoon into her mouth, as her dad furrowed his brows "Santana? The girl who poisoned you?" he asked "exactly!" Caroline voiced, although it came out mumbled from the spoon in her mouth as she then pulled it out "and don't even get me started how this girl is now hoping from every guy when I thought for a second she liked Britney cause they sang this song together but I guess Britney's with Artie." she was telling him, as she shook her head.

"Not the point! The point is that the two of them have created this bullying club and Principal Figgins is to stupid to think that it's real which I might've said to his face and could've been possibly suspended for it, but I mean come on! The reason bullying is gonna stop is because the two people at the top are gonna not be doing it anymore because they're obligated too! I mean Quinn's only not doing it right now because she's trying to earn votes to become prom queen. And now supposedly he's gonna make a meeting with Principal Figgins about all of this." Caroline shared, eating her ice cream again "hey, don't worry about it. I'll be there to make sure none of what he said isn't true." her dad told her, grabbing the can of whipped cream and pouring more of it onto her bowl of ice cream, neither of the two knocking Kurt was hiding in the hallway, listening to their conversation.

The next day, Caroline had been texted by Blaine as she met up with him at McKinley of all places as the two walked together, the warblers walked behind them "it would've probably been better to do this in the auditorium, but like you said you're not exactly embarrassed about performing in front of other people." Caroline shared with Blaine as the two walked down the steps of the courtyard, seeing Kurt, Mercedes and the other new directions standing there "I just hope they don't throw food." Blaine told her, making the two laugh, as they made their way over, Caroline walked over to Kurt, leaving Blaine and the warblers to themselves "Kurt...Daltons going to miss you. You were a great addition to the warblers and you made us a better team. I'm sad to see you go, but we all know that this is something that you really want. And I'll still have you after school and on the weekends. But..these guys won't, so, they wanted to say goodbye." Blaine shared.

"And thank you, Kurt." one of the others said as they all began vocalizing, Blaine began singing.

"I walked across an empty land

I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river and it made me complete."

Then someone began playing the piano to accompany them as Blaine walked over being followed by the others as he stopped and stood right in front of Kurt.

"Oh, simple thing where have you gone
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin."

Then Blaine ran down the stairs passed Caroline and Kurt and down to the piano playing it as he sang, they all turned to him.

"And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?"

Then all the other warblers were singing behind him now, as Blaine stopped playing the piano and walked forward, keeping his eyes on Kurt.

"Somewhere only we know?"

The warblers then sang.

"Somewhere only we know."

Blaine then took Kurts hands and brought him down the stairs as the warblers sang.

"And if you have a minute why don't we go."

Blaine sang.

"Oooh! Ah-ah!"

The warblers then sang.

"Talk about it somewhere only we know?"

Blaine then sang.

"Ha! Ah, ah, ow!"

They all then sang.

"This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?"

Blaine then sang on his own.

"Somewhere only we know?
Somewhere only we know?"

And when he did, the both of them looked like they were gonna cry as they hugged each other and then they pulled apart, as the warblers and Blaine began to leave, Kurt then turned finding Caroline in the crowd as he walked up to her "remember when you said, don't cry?" he asked her and when he did, he started crying as Caroline chuckled "your making me cry." she told him, pulling him into a hug, as Kurt hugged her back.

Later on, in the choir room, Kurt was singing to them all.

"I've spent so many mornings just trying to resist you

I'm trembling now, you can't know how I've missed you
Missed the fairy tale adventure
In this ever-spinning playground
We were young together

I don't want to be alone, that's all in the past
This world's waited long enough: I've come home at last!

And this time will be bigger and brighter than we knew it
So watch me fly, we all know I can do it...
Could I stop my hands from shaking?
Has there ever been a moment
With so much to live for?

The whispered conversations in overcrowded hallways
So much to say, not just today, but always...
We'll have early morning madness
We'll have magic in the making
Yes, everything's as if we never said goodbye
We taught the world new ways to dream!"

They all were then clapping for him as the song ended, Kurt bowed.

And later on, Caroline was standing at her locker putting her books away as Sam was next to her, Lauren soon appeared at the locker next to Caroline's "Carrie." she told her as Caroline looked to her "it's Caroline." she told her "yeah, I know but I'm trying to make a point here." Lauren told her, slamming her locker shut and moving Caroline to where she was no longer standing at her locker "hey!" Sam voiced as Lauren turned to him "this doesn't involve you Ken doll." she told him, turning back to Caroline "walk." she told her as Caroline began doing so Lauren walked behind her, the two leaving Sam behind.

"What's your point?" Caroline asked her "you recall that video of you getting pigs blood dumped on your head going around school don't you?" Lauren asked her as Caroline shook her head "of course I do. Why do you keep bringing this up to me this week?" she asked her "well, because the one who sent out that video brought it up to me the other day which is when I mentioned it to you. And knowing that you've been victimized by her, I thought I'd do the honor of showing you something." Lauren told her, as the two made it towards the bulletin boards and as they did, she turned Caroline toward's it and when she did, Caroline saw a yearbook picture of a big girl with red hair and glasses with the words vote for Lucy Caboosey.

In which Caroline furrowed her brows "who's Lucy Caboosey?" she asked "take a guess. I mean it is hard to see the resemblance until you look past the nose job and subtract seventy pounds and you get.." Lauren told her as Caroline's eyes went wide "holy shit, that's.." she was going to say as Lauren interrupted "Quinn Fabray. This wasn't just for me, this was for you and all the other girls that had been made fun of by her." she shared, turning and walking off, leaving Caroline standing there, as she began to realize the girl that she always new who would kick her out of her house and would make fun of her was a total fraud.

The next day, in the hallway everyone was looking at those posters and looking at it differently and looking up at Quinn as Caroline was wearing her custom t shirt for glee club but she had her hoodie zipped up, they all were then in the auditorium, waiting to do their Gaga number and show everyone their shirts as Mr Schuester walked up to them "all right, guys, listen up. You all did really good this week, it was tough, but I think we came closer as a team..and I'm proud of you. And now I'd like to be the first one to show off my custom t shirt revealing something I was self conscious about in the past..something I was born with..something I've come to accept about myself this week. So, drumroll, Finn." he told them as Finn was sitting at the drums, he drum rolled as Mr Schuester turned around unzipping his hoodie, he then turned back to them all.

And his was about his butt chin "I like your chin, Mr Schue." Mercedes told him "yeah, I would've went with tears up a lot." Tina shared "uh, is everyone here?" Mr Schuester asked "not everyone." Rachel told them, walking in "I wanted to thank you guys for my Barbara vention. More specifically Caroline cause Kurt told me you texted him about it, so thank you. And I have an announcement to make. I went to my doctor..and..I cancelled my appointment. And then I went home and I made this." she told them, opening her jacket and revealing her's that said nose as they all clapped "so unfortunately, I can't join in on todays dance number. My doctor said I have to stay away from vigorous choreography while my nose heals. So thanks for being patient. And, Finn, next time, watch out for the schnoz." Rachel said, as Finn hit the drums.

"Where's Santana?" Artie asked "probably off somewhere making out with Kurofsky. Well, he can have her." Sam told them all "hit it!" Mr Schuester voiced.

And then Kurt was the only standing on the stage as he sang.

"It doesn't matter if you love him, or capital H-I-M

Just put your paws up
'Cause you were born this way, baby."

Tina and Mercedes then walked on facing backwards, they opened his shirt that said likes boys, the three of them then started dancing, where Mercedes shirt then said no weave, as Tina than started singing as she stood in the middle of the three of them.

"My mama told me when I was young
"We are all born superstars"
She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on
In the glass of her boudoir."

Then Britney and Lauren walked out standing with them, as Mercedes moved to the middle and started singing.

"There's nothing wrong with loving who you are"
She said, "'Cause he made you perfect, babe
So hold your head up girl and you'll go far"
Listen to me when I say..."

Then the curtain opened and as they all walked back toward's the steps as Caroline and the other new directions walked on as they all sang.

"I'm beautiful in my way
'Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way
Don't hide yourself in regret
Just love yourself and you're set
I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way

Then Kurt walked forward and threw off his flannel as he began singing.

"Don't be a drag, just be a queen

Whether you're broke or evergreen
You're black, white, beige, chola descent
You're Lebanese, you're Orient."

Then everyone began taking off their sweatshirts revealing their t shirt names, where Mike's said, can't sing, Artie's said four eyes, Sam's said trouty, Quinns said Loosy Caboosy, Finns said can't dance, Puck's said I'm with stupid with a downward arrow.

"Whether life's disabilities
Left you outcast, bullied, or teased."

Then Mercedes, Britney, Caroline, and Lauren all walked down, but as Britney and Lauren took off their sweatshirts revealing their shirts saying I'm with stoopid with an upwards arrow, and bad attitude, Caroline froze and when she did, Kurt stepped toward's her with raised brows, motioning at her as Caroline closed her eyes and unzipped her hoodie and went she did, it said naive and taken advantage of and Kurt was the only one who could see it right now.

"Rejoice and love yourself today
'Cause baby you were born this way."

Caroline then threw her hoodie off the stage, as they all stood together at the front and began dancing as they all sang.

"No matter gay, straight, or bi

Lesbian, transgendered life
I'm on the right track, baby, I was born to survive
No matter black, white or beige
Chola or Orient-made
I'm on the right track, baby, I was born to be brave."

They all then started dancing around.

"I'm beautiful in my way

'Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way
Don't hide yourself in regret
Just love yourself and you're set
I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way."

Finn then brought Rachel on stage as she took off her sweater and revealed her shirt that said nose as they all then continued to dance.

"Oooh, there ain't no other way
Baby, I was born this way
Oooh, there ain't no other way
Baby, I was born this way
Right track, baby, I was born this way."

They all were then on the steps dancing as Mr Schuester and Miss Pillsbury who's shirt said OCD now came onto the stage.

"I was born this way, hey
I was born this way, hey
I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way, hey
I was born this way, hey
I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way, hey."

They all then stopped, standing together as they all clapped and cheered, Sam put his arm around Caroline and pulled her towards him, making her laugh as everyone looked around saw each other's shirts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 823 27
"What's up, blogosphere? Jacob Ben Israel here, back on the street with an exclusive look at McKinley's newest celebrities, the New Directions!" Winn...
22.5K 278 52
Santana Lopez has a younger sister Brynn Lopez Brynn is starting high school she is going to the same high school as her older sister Santana who is...
31K 426 78
Mia Anderson has three brothers, Cooper Anderson, Derek Anderson, and Blaine Anderson. Mia goes to Mckinley High and is away from her twin brother Bl...
31.8K 677 20
-------- ๐‘ช๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’๐’˜- TV girl "๐–๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...