Who will I be, Jesse St James

נכתב על ידי bizzle3603

Going into high school seemed exciting at first, until it all came down to fitting in, where one Caroline Hud... עוד

Who will I be
ACT ONE- START OF SOMETHING NEW
001. FRESH MEAT
002. TOO MUCH SEX APPEAL
003. FALLING APART ALREADY
004. DANCE AND FOOTBALL
005. APRIL RHODES
006. BOYS VS GIRLS
007. SUE IN CHARGE
008. SWEET CAROLINE
009. FUNDRAISER
010. THE COMPETITION
011. YEARBOOK PHOTO
012. SECTIONALS DRAMA
013. HAD ME AT HELLO
014. LIKE A VIRGIN
015. UNEXPECTED SURPRISES
016. JUST PLAIN MEAN
017. DREAMS
018. GAGA
019. SOMETHING THEY DON'T
020. DID WE MAKE IT
ACT TWO- OUT OF THE OLD
021. IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS
022. BRITNEY
023. RELIGOUS VIEWS
024. DUET PARTNERS
025. ROCKY HORROR
026. GIRL REVOLOUTION
027. A WHITE WEDDING
028. SURPRISE LEADS
029. CHRISTMAS IN OHIO
030. TENSIONS AT A HIGH
032. THE BIEBER EXPERIENCE
033. DANGERS OF DRINKING
034. BIRDS AND THE BEES
035. ORIGINALS
036. PAY FOR NATIONALS
037. SELF ACCEPTANCE
038. FRIEND IN NEED
039. PROM ENTERTAINMENT
040. HELPING OTHERS
041. THE BIG APPLE
ACT THREE- MAYBE THIS TIME
042. PURPlE PIANOS
043. DANCE CAMP
044. IT'S ALL OVER
045. FOR CONGRESS
046. WEST SIDE STORY
047. GLEE CLUB OFF
048. SECRETS OUT
049. MJ FOR SECTIONALS
050. CHRISTMAS IN THE AIR
051. THE BIG QUESTION
052. BAD IDEA, RIGHT
053. LOVES IN THE AIR, FOR SOME
054. HOPE UR OK
055. BROTHERLY TROUBLE
056. SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER
057. PREPARING TO SAY GOODBYE
058. GRUDGES
059. SCREW PROM
060. NEEDING AN EDGE
061. WIll WE BE CHAMPIONS
062. SAYING GOODBYE
ACT FOUR- A NEW CHAPTER
066. NEW SCHOOL YEAR
067. DOWNWARD SPIRAL
068. PRESIDENTIAL RACE
069. BREAK UPS
070. GREASE TRYOUTS
071. GREASE
072. ATTACK FROM THE OUTSIDE
073. A SECTIONALS THANKSGIVING
074. DREAMS DON'T DIE
075. RUMORS
076. SADIE HAWKINS
077. OVER SEXUALIZING
078. EXPRESS
079. A NIGHT OF RISKY CHOICES
080. SONGS IN FILM
081. A FEUD
082. GUILTY PLEASURES
083. LIFE CHANGING
084. AFTERMATH
085. UNPLUGGED WEEK
086. WONDERFUL THINGS
087. ON THE EDGE
ACT FIVE- YOU NEVER KNOW
088. BEATLES WEEK
089. PROM QUEEN
090. THE QUARTERBACK
091. A KATY INSTEAD OF A GAGA
092. BACK TO WHO WE ARE
093. SUNNY LA
094. STRANGE DREAMS
095. A FORGOTTEN CHRISTMAS
096. VALEDICTORIAN DRAMA
097. FEAR OF LOSING PEOPLE
098. THIS TRIP MEANS EVERYTHING
099. GOODBYE TO A PLACE YOU LOVE
100. ALWAYS HAVE HIGH SCHOOL
ACT SIX- LIVING THE DREAM
101. START OF SOMETHING NEW
102. BECOMING A SHINING STAR
103. MISSING YOU
104. IT'S BEEN A CRAZY YEAR
105. BACK IN HER HOMETOWN
106. NEW YORK ISN'T SO GREAT
107. THE FUTURE IS UNKNOWN
ACT SEVEN- ALWAYS FIND YOUR WAY BACK HOME
108. MOVING BACK HOME
109. HOMECOMING
110. FRIENDSHIP TROUBLES
111. IF IM SO MEAN, WHY PLAY NICE
112. STRANGE COMPETITION
113. FEELING LOST
114. PITY PARTY
115. A SECOND CHANCE
116. THE AUDITION PROCESS
117. BEING IN A MOVIE
118. BACK TO 2009
119. BECOMING WHO I'VE ALWAYS MEANT TO BE

031. BLOODY VALENTINE

942 27 0
נכתב על ידי bizzle3603

Chapter thirty one
"Bloody valentine."

Let's just say ignoring Sam when the two of them were locker neighbors was a lot harder then it was at the start of it all, but as valentines day was coming up and love was in the air and in the room, the way that he disrespected her saying that she wasn't in the Christmas spirit was because she was sad and lonely was now really hit her now that it was the literal day of love where Jesse last year did the whole sixteen candles moment, where he came by later when her mom and Finn were out, and they had cake and kissed like at the end of the movie, it was extremely romantic.

But now, she just felt empty, and she thought she liked Sam but then he kissed her and freaked her out then she thought he was sorry but then we went and sang with one of the hottest girls in school who she was having a breakdown because of and then anytime after that she tried to become some what friends with him again, other things just exploded in her face or his where the two could rarely see eye to eye anymore.

Sitting in the choir room, Mr Schuester wrote love and drew a big heart around it "all right, guys. I have one word for you." he told them, as he turned around, Britney raised her hand "Britney?" he asked her "is it love? I'm totally gonna graduate now!" Britney voiced "valentines day is coming up, so for this week's lesson,  I want you guys to pick a partner, because you're gonna sing to them what you think is the world's greatest love song. Yeah, find a song that communicates all the thing that love means to you. Now, partner up." Mr Schuester told them, turning around "Mr Schue?" Caroline and Finn asked as the same time as the two turned and looked at each other "oh, can whatever football MVP want's for just one second!" Caroline voiced.

As Finn motioned forward, making Caroline huff as she looked to Mr Schuester "does it have to be a love song? I mean can't people just be friends anymore? Because looking around us everyone else here is in a relationship besides me and Mercedes and I'm leaving Finn out of this because with how many girls I've seen gushing over him in the hallway that make me want to stick needles in my eyes I can tell you that he's fine. And Rachel we'll probably sing to him even he doesn't want her too or in the end will just sing about herself with how conceded she is." she shared "right.." Mr Schuester realized as he looked at them all "can I say what I wanted to say now?" Finn asked as Mr Schuester motioned for him to come forward.

Finn stood up and walked to the front "I just wanted to point out that for the first time, an entire week has gone by without any one of us getting slushed." he mentioned as everyone clapped "I think the fact that I lead the football team to a conference championship might have something to do with it. The fact is that I'm the closest thing the glee club has to a celebrity right now and just like a famous athlete, I wanna give to a charity. You guys." Finn told them as Caroline furrowed her brows along with others "so I'm setting up a kissing booth for a dollar a smooch. And donating the proceeds to glee glee club to help us.." Finn continued as Mercedes interrupted him "don't even bother like you're trying to help out this club, you just want to kiss a bunch of girls because just like Caroline I've seen them all in the hallway as well." she shared.

"yeah, I've kissed Finn and can I just say, not worth a buck. I would however, pay one hundred to jiggle one of his man boobs." Santana told them "do you ever get tired of tearing other people down?" Finn asked her "no, not really." Santana told him "cause you always just seem to be meddling in everybody else's business." Finn told her "oh, please. You guys love me. I keep it real, and I'm hilarious." Santana told them all "actually you're just a bitch." Lauren mentioned, making people gasp as Caroline smirked "okay, I'm sorry. You've just got eyes for my man." Santana told Lauren as she turned to her "okay, first of all, I'm not your man." Puck told her, as Santana looked away crossing her arms.

"And Finn is right, all you ever do is insult us. Three weeks ago, you said you were disappointed that I didn't have a lizard baby." Quinn told her "five minutes ago, you said Mr Schue belonged in a twelve step program." Tina mentioned "wait, what?" Mr Schuester asked "you're addicted to vests." Santan told him 'the truth is, Santana, you can dish it out, but you can't take it. Okay, maybe your right. Maybe I am destined to play the title role in the Broadway musical version of willow, but the only job you're gonna have is working on a pole." Rachel told her "hey!' Caroline yelled at her "oh, what are you standing up for her for? She basically poisoned you." Rachel reminded her "fine." Santana told them, getting up and walking out "Santana." Mr Schuester told her, but Santana didn't walk back.

The next day in glee club, Puck was ready to sing as he stood in front of the guys with his guitar as he along with them sang.

"Ooh, you gonna take me home tonight

Ooh, down beside that red firelight
Ooh, you gonna let it all hang out
Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go round

Puck then started playing his guitar as the band played with him, he walked towards the right side looking at Lauren as he sang.

"Hey
I was just a skinny lad
Never knew no good from bad
But I knew love before I left my nursery, huh
Left alone with big fat fanny
She was such a naughty nanny
Heap big woman you made a bad boy out of me

I've been singing with my band
Across the wire across the land
I seen every blue eyed floozy on the way, hey
But their beauty and their style."

He then went up to the stop, sliding a chair out next to Lauren in which Caroline Santana's glare although Lauren wasn't like the rest of them she could handle Santana, and make Puck of all people look like an even bigger idiot then he already was.

"Went kind of smooth after a while
Take me to them lardy ladies every time
C'mon."

The new direction boys then sang with him.

"Ooh (I know) you gonna take me home tonight (Please)

Ooh, down beside that red firelight
Ooh, you gonna let it all hang out
Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go round (Yeah)

Get on your bikes and ride."

Puck then headed down the steps as everyone began dancing around except for Caroline, Santana and Lauren.

"Ooh yeah, ooh yeah, them fat bottomed girls (Fat bottomed girls)
Yeah yeah yeah."

Then he played the song out on his guitar as everyone cheered and applauded except for Caroline, Santana and Lauren cause Caroline kind of thought the song might've hurt the girls feelings but as she saw Santana going up to Puck, she found it in her to stand up, walking up to Santana and grabbing her arm dragging her out of the classroom "whoa, whoa! What are you doing?" she asked her "um, saving you from potentially dying." Caroline told her, as Santana scoffed "Caroline, sweetie, I'm from Lima heights adjacent." she told her, in which Caroline rolled her eyes, letting her go, and turning to her "okay, well, Loren's a pro wrestler, okay? She told me how she once destroyed the boy from the opposing teams scrotum just to win! She's dangerous even for you and I was just trying to look out out for you. But if you don't want it that's fine by me. Now you see why everyone talked so bad about you yesterday." she told her, turning around and walking down the hallway.

Then the next people to sing were Mike and Artie for Britney and Tina as Artie was singing while Mike danced.

"I want to love you (P.Y.T)

Pretty Young Thing
You need some lovin' (T.L.C)
Tender lovin' Care
And I'll take you there, oh, ooh
I want to love you (P.Y.T)
Pretty Young Thing
You need some lovin' (T.L.C)
Tender lovin' Care
And I'll take you there

Pretty Young Things, repeat after me
Say na na na na."

The new directions then sang.

"Na na na."

Artie then sang.

"Na na na na

The new directions then sang

"Na na na na."

As Artie then sang

"Na na na."

The new directions then sang.

"Na na na na."

Artie then sang.

"Say na na na na."

The new directions then all sang.

"Na na na na, na, na."

As Artie then sang.

"Oh, I'll take you there, take you there

Ooh! (P.Y.T)
Oh, baby (T.L.C)
Oh, baby."

Then Tina and Britney went up to them as Mike put his around Tina, Britney sat on Artie's lap as Caroline and the others clapped "that's my man, and his legs don't work." Britney said "tenderoni!" Finn yelled "oh, I'm so in love I may just start crying." Tina shared as her and Mike kissed.

Walking in the hallway, Caroline then saw everyone going in one direction as she heard yelling and the sound of lockers slamming as she ran, pushing through everyone and as she did, she saw Puck just standing there as Santana and Lauren fought or more so Lauren did as she threw Santana into a locker after she struggled to pull Lauren and as Lauren went to go at her again, Caroline ran in, stepping in front of Santana "hey! Hey! She's had enough!" she voiced, as Santana pushed herself up behind her and stumbled "no, I can keep.." she said, bringing her hands out and catching herself up on Caroline as Lauren then stared Caroline down "move out of the way." she told her but Caroline didn't back down but stood up taller "no. She may treat me like crap but I'm not gonna let you throw her around because Puck is a dick." she told her.

And when she did, Lauren huffed "I guess, I'll move you then.." she told her, going to put her hands on her but before she could do so, Coach Beiste arrived "hey! Knock it off and get going!" she voiced, as Lauren turned to her, Santana then moved her hand around Caroline at Lauren "that's how we do it in lIma heights." she told her "no, no. Come on." Caroline told her, putting her arm around her and walking towards Coach Beiste "yeah, let's get you to the nurse." she told them, taking Santana and throwing her shoulder as Caroline followed behind them.

Then the next day, Caroline was sitting in the choir room and painfully had front row seats to Mike and Tina being all cute and lovey as he gave her a piggy bike ride into the room and then to her left Sam and Quinn were all whispering to each other which kind of bugged her because that's what they used to do and then to her right Britney and Artie were all being cute with each other and now it was just weirding her out, she always seemed to be the odd person out, and it wasn't like she was jealous or anything? Wait, shit, was she jealous? Of everyone no, of Quinn getting to date Sam and how she said she loved him but she mostly only ever talks about his abs and his muscles or hot he is and nothing else about his personality. Oh god, she was. And the idea of it made her skin crawl. 

But then when her brother walked in he saw him eyeing someone and at first she thought it was Rachel but when she looked to her left Quinn was looking right at him as she smirked and having been around their relationship long enough she knew exactly what that look was, the two of them were cheating! Her eyes then went wide as she looked straight ahead of her at the white board that read love and all she saw was red, how could her own brother do that to someone else after having been cheated on twice? And since Caroline had been cheated on, she knew that it sucked, badly. Like not even wanting to get out of bed, cry on your floor sad. But she couldn't tell, Sam, after the two of them have been on no speaking terms if she told him, he'd think she was crazy and think she lied him or something! And yeah maybe she did but that so not the point right now!

And it seemed the next day, Finn had come down with a sickness as they were in the choir room, he held his money in a bag as he sighed "well..I did it, I kissed every girl in the school and raised $324 dollars for the glee club." he shared, handing it over to Mr Schuester "all right, Finn, thanks. That'll pay for half a ticket to nationals, so..still a long way to go." Mr Schuester shared as people slow clapped "you all right? Okay." Mr Schuester told him as Caroline noticed that Quinn looked just as sick as her brother did, which in a way proved that they were cheating as long as it was mono and not some common cold "now, I believe it's time to hear what the worlds greatest love song means to Ms Tina Cohan Chang. Come on up." Mr Schuester told her "is anyone else hot? It's really stuffy in here." Finn told them.

"This is for you, Mike. Happy valentines day." Tina told him as the guy at the piano started playing, she started singing.

"My funny, valentine

sweet, comic valentine

you make me smile with my heart

your looks are laughable."

her voice then started shaking as Caroline's eyes went wide as Tina started crying

"unphotographable.

yet you're my favorite work of art."

She then was sobbing, as Caroline looked away finding it rough to watch and as she did, her and Sam looked eyes as Tina continued singing.

"is your figure less than greek

is your mouth a little weak

when you open."

Tina then was sobbing as she gasped for air.

"are you smart?

stay 

oh, god, valentine."

TIna was still sobbing, as Caroline broke away from looking at Sam knowing if she kept looking at him, the two of them were gonna start laughing and all their fighting would be gone once again yet what he needed to know would just ruin it all over again so she couldn't let him in again "everyday is valentines day..when I'm with you. Im so overcome with love." Tina said as Caroline turned back around, seeing Tina on the ground as Mike crouched next to her "okay, wow. That was powerful." Mr Schuester said as he stood up "I love you, Mike Chang." Tina said "almost too powerful." Mr Schuester told them as Finn raised his hand "Mr Schue, can I be excused? I don't feel well." he shared "me either. I feel sick." Quinn told them.

As Santana looked to her "let me guess? You have a soar throat and your glands are swollen, and you're feverish." she told them, turning her head and looking to Finn "yeah, yeah, which is why I need to go to the nurse." Finn shared "it sounds like you have mono. Otherwise known as the kissing disease. But you know what really helps spread it? A little tongue. Which is weird because it sounds like Quinn here has it too." Santana told them, looking back at Quinn "I was there when they kissed, it was just a peck." Sam told them "so how about we stop talking about tonguing, and Finn and I go to the nurse?" Quinn asked as she got up along with Finn as the two began to walk out "you know what? I think that, that's a capital idea." Santana told them as she smiled.

Having skipped out on Rachel's song, Caroline wanted to make sure her brother breathing in her direction didn't give her mono and he thankfully didn't, so later that evening she had headed over to breadstix for the first time since vocal adrenaline kidnapped her there because Kurt told her he had something special planned with the warblers, she knew she couldn't miss out on it so she faced her fear, and walked into the restaurant and soon found her own table to sit at although she happened to not be the only person sitting alone because Sam from a table away had watched her come in and sit by herself, while Caroline was looking at Kurt who tapped his hand against the mic "testing. One, two, three. Testing, one, two, three. All right, so happy valentines day, everybody." he chuckled as the warblers walked up behind him "for those of you breadstix patrons who don't know who I am, I am Kurt Hummel. And welcome to my first ever lonely hearts club dinner. Whether you are single with hope, or madly in love and are here because I forced you to come out and support me, sit back and enjoy. And to all the singles out there, this our year." he told them, as he stepped back and found his place in the warblers as they started singing.

"I can't explain the feeling's plain to me, so can't you see? (I love you)

How can I tell you about my loved one? (I love you)
Ah, you gave me more, you gave it all to me, so can't you see? (I love you)
How can I tell you about my loved one?"

Kurt's friend Blaine then began singing.

"You'd think that people would've had enough of silly love songs (Ooooh...)
But I look around me and I see it isn't so (Ooooh, no...)
Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs (Ahhhh...)
And what's wrong with that? (What's wrong with that?)
I'd like to know (Like to, like to know...)
'Cause here I go ('Cause here I go...) again! (Ba-ba-ba-pa-rap-ba...)

I love you, (I love...)

Love doesn't come in a minute, (Doesn't come in a minute...)
Sometimes it doesn't come at all, (Doesn't come at all...)
I only know that when I'm in it, (Only know when I'm in it...)
It isn't silly, (At all...)
No it isn't silly, (At all)
Love isn't silly at all, not at all

The warblers then scatted.

(Ba-pa-ba-pa-ra-ba-pa-ba-ra-ba-pa-pa...)

(Ooooh...)"

As Blaine then sang, as they all went back onto the stage.

"love you, (Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo..

I love you, (I can't explain the feeling's plain to me, so can't you see?) (How can I tell you about my loved one?)

I love you, (Ah, you gave me more, you gave it all to me, so can't you see?) (How can I tell you about my loved one?"

They all then scatted again.

"(Ba-pa-ba-pa-ra-ba-pa-ba-ra-ba-pa-pa..."

Then the song was over as Caroline smiled and started clapping along with everyone else in the restaurant, Kurt then found her and smiled at her, giving her a thumbs up for proud he was that she actually came here as Caroline gave him a thumbs up back for his amazing performance. 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

22.5K 278 52
Santana Lopez has a younger sister Brynn Lopez Brynn is starting high school she is going to the same high school as her older sister Santana who is...
54.8K 696 38
Arica Dayton was the new girl at McKinley High, a mute. She had a rough past and wanted to make her future better. She had lost all hope, until she j...
828 22 8
"Let 'em wonder how we got this far 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all." ~ Sophomore year. Lima, Ohio. 2009. Ileana Pillsbury, the niece tu...
214K 4.7K 81
The time has finally arrived. The moment every McKinley student awaits from the moment they first step foot on campus. Senior year. For Juliet Vasque...