The Sun, the Moon and the Sky.

By hope_373

Reverse Harem Aiden and Aly, childhood friends, being in a love-hate relation works for them. They live thei... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Masquerade Special (1)
Chapter 45: Masquerade Special (2)
Chapter 46: Masquerade Special (3)
Chapter 47: Masquerade Special (Finale)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54: Silence.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68: Fading away.
Chapter 69: Blue's POV
Chapter 70: Aiden's POV
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 : House tour (1)
Chapter 80 : House Tour (2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 : Together.
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100: Finale

Chapter 90

386 16 14
By hope_373

"That's it for today." The professor announced and finally everybody who was bored to death stood up to just leave.

Aly left Blue's hand and stood up to pack her bag. Blue was talking to his friends when he noticed something.

His eyes widened and he quickly stood up to stand behind Aly. He held her waist and made her back stick to his chest, Aly looked over her shoulder and smirked before continuing to gather her notes.

"Al." Blue whispered and Aly looked up when he saw the concerned expression all over his face.

She was about to turn around when he held her waist tightly not letting her do it,
"Don't turn around. Your period started lovebug. Your skirt is stained." He hurriedly said as he removed his jacket and quickly tied it around her waist before anyone could see it.

Aly's eyes widened as she looked around first and then down before cursing when she saw the outfit she was wearing.

All fucking white.

"Of course I had to wear white today!" She hissed at herself and started panicking. This was the first time this was happening. Usually, she always knows when she gets her period, she couldn't believe she didn't see this one coming.

Blue finally turned her around when her skirt was all covered and cupped her cheeks,
"Hey, it's okay, it happens. Let's go to my car I have some tampons and an extra outfit for you." Blue said softly pecking her forehead seeing her panicking expression.

She sighed and nodded before holding his hand and walking out of the car.

"How come you have all these things?" She asked as she looked inside the bag Blue had in his car all prepared for Aly.

It had her outfit, her fucking underwear, different tampons packets and some perfumes and even a fucking pair of heels as well a pair of flats for her. There were even some pain killers just in case.

She was suddenly getting a sense of deja vu.

Blue smiled,
"I saw old man always had a similar bag in his car all the time, so I thought maybe I should have one too you know. Am so glad I decided that." He said and she smiled softly before leaning to press her plump lips over his.

"You're the best." She said to him walking back inside the college with him following her. A few guards too behind them but a bit far not to invade their privacy.

"Old Man would kill me if he heard that." Blue said chuckling as he wrapped an arm around Aly while walking. Her body pressed to his.

"Nah, he loves you too much to do that." She said and he just blushed in return.

_________

Aly walked out of the girl's locker room and Blue quickly walked towards her, but his steps slowed as a smile bloomed over his face seeing her looking so pretty as always.

"My lady looks nice." But of course, a mother fucker had to ruin his moment.

Nick walked to Aly's side and put a hand over her shoulder making Aly roll her eyes as she saw Claire glaring at Nick's head.

Aly chuckled when she saw that as soon as Nick put the arm, within a few seconds it was thrown off by none other than her boyfriend. His tongue poking his cheek, a familiar reaction of him every time he gets jealous.

And just like that Nick was pushed far away from her and she was pulled to Blue's side by his hand tight around her hip.

"How many fucking times dude!" Blue hissed at Nick who just shook his head loving to rile up Blue.

But the second his head turned to look to Claire he gulped seeing the dark look on his face, and then being the dumbhead he is, he said a word that made all heads snap towards him,
"B-baby?"

"What the fuck?"

"What did I just hear?"

Blue and Aly said at the same time and looked at Claire who was red from head to toe and then at Nick who was still looking at Claire showing exactly who he meant the term for.

Claire who was so embarrassed, smacked the back of Nick's head,
"You idiot!" He grunted and then turned around to just speed walk away but only if he could.

Because two hands on his shoulders from both sides stopped him dead in his tracks,
"Oh, dear Claire." Aly started smiling very innocently at Claire who gave her a nervous smile.

"Is there something we don't know dear Claire?." Blue finished Aly's words who turned to look at him with that nervous chuckle.

"No?" He tried but of course Aly and Blue didn't let him off.

"Oh shut up! Spill it out!" Aly said in an annoyed voice, she was so curious it was getting on her nerves.

"Yes, we are dating, so what?" Suddenly came a fourth voice making all heads turn to look at him.

Claire hid his face in his hands,
"Do not even start!" He hissed at the two people at his sides.

"Blue I think am about to pass out!"

"Oh my fucking god!"

"This is fucking big!"

"So big!"

"Fuck am so happy for you guys."

"Me too, at least now you will stop wandering around my girl!"

"Ugh kill me please." Claire sighed to himself as he looked up at Nick who was just looking at him with a nonchalant face but eyes filled with content.

He walked to Claire and softly ruffled his hair,
"See, I told you it won't be a big deal, stop working that precious head of yours too much." He softly told Claire who was confused whether to act touched to smack the man again.

"Aww isn't this the cutest thing!" Aly said holding her hands close to her chest and eyes filled with love seeing them.

Blue frowned and putting a finger over Aly's forehead he turned her head towards himself,
"Eyes up here." He said cutely sulking and pouting.

Aly giggled and pecked him on that pout, gently nibbling over the bottom lip and then sucking over it before pulling back,
"Better boyfie?" She asked and he nodded smiling back at her.

"Now come on this is news that calls for celebration!" Blue called out and Aly's eyes widened with surprise and sudden curiosity.

"We can?" She asked and Blue smiled at her patting her head and nodding at the same time. Her eyes shined as this might be the first ever party of her life.

"Of course we can, let's party!" Nick said and Claire squealed when suddenly Nick picked him up and made him sit over his shoulders.

"Let's go."

_________

"Wait a fucking second, they went where?" Aiden asked Valerie who was trying hard not to go out of her mind because of the loud voices behind her.

"I told you to bring them straight home, and you go ahead and do what?" Aiden hissed through the phone walking to his car with Mike following behind him.

Valerie walked out of the house and then cleared her throat as she saw Andrew already outside right behind her done with the loud noise as well,
"They are at one of their friend's house, I suppose they wanted to have a little celebration, sir. It's only them and the other two I believe, Nick and Claire. I tried to tell them but they didn't listen, sir, I couldn't force them after all." She said confidently all the while Andrew was slightly panicking because well, he was a tiny bit scared of Aiden.

Andrew pulled the phone out of Valerie's hand and put it on his ear,
"There is one other person, sir," Andrew added as Valerie gave him the weird eyes for taking her phone.

There was a silence for a few seconds before Aiden's forced yet calm voice came,

"Who?"

"It's Claire's big brother Blake," Andrew said quickly and then finally pushed the phone towards Valerie before walking away.

"You bitch!" Valerie mouthed to him while Andrew just smirked at her mouthing,
"All the best."

And even before Valerie could say another word Aiden hung up.

"Shit." Valerie cursed as she stared inside the house where all the chaos was going on.

"God bless these two souls."

_________

Aiden walked inside the house with hard steps, his boots resonating over the tiles as he stopped and stared at the sight in front of him with rageful eyes.

There they were, his boyfriend and girlfriend drunk out of their minds laughing around and a dude.

A fucking dude.

His jaw clenched as he saw Aly almost stumbling forward because of how drunk she was and two hands held her at the same time.

One was Blue.

But it was rather the other hand that held her back as she stood straighter.

Blue kissed her cheek and mumbled something in her ear, probably an apology and that thing would have definitely made Aiden melt in a puddle if it weren't for the other dude.

Who leaned towards Blue's ear and whispered something to make Blue laugh loudly showing how drunk he was too.

Blue picked up Aly and put her on a counter and stumbling slowly went towards a fridge. Aly giggled at him and yelled at him to come back soon in return Blue threw a flying kiss at her.

The dude moved away for a second and Claire was the one talking to Aly now.

And that was Aiden's cue.

He walked closer to Blue who was standing in front of the fridge. Blue visibly shivered as he felt the very familiar presence behind himself,
"Looking for something."

He smiled and turned around wrapping his arms around Aiden's neck,
"Hi," Blue said smiling and Aiden pulled him closer wrapping his arms around Blue's waist but didn't say anything.

Blue pouted when Aiden didn't hi back, he kept his head over Aiden's shoulder and completely dropped his body weight over him. If Aiden hadn't held him tightly by his waist, he would have dropped on the floor.

"I missed youuuu." Blue whined loudly and then literally jumped over Aiden's front who groaned not expecting it but caught him carefully.

Aiden rubbed Blue's back softly and kissed his head,
"I missed you too love, but you didn't even tell me before coming here. Did I not have the right to know about your whereabouts?" Aiden said softly but with a fake sad tone.

Blue gasped and pulled away from Aiden's neck,
"Nooooooo." He paused to play with Aiden's collar with a pout that all Aiden wanted to do was kiss away.

"We weree just happyy for Claire and Nick." Blue said slurring and pointed towards where Claire and Nick were dancing holding each other.

Aiden looked there and frowned but then realised what was going on.

He felt a smirk slipping on his face,
"Good, now he won't fucking sniff around my woman." He said lowly but Blue heard him.

"I knoww rightt, I said the same thing!" Blue said loudly and Aiden hissed as he shouted that right at his ear.

"You were so happy that you got drunk? You never drink baby." Aiden said softly as he started looking around for where Aly was and getting them both back home.

"Sorry, Al said she would take care so I drank," Blue said so cutely that Aiden resisted the urge to smile at the baby.

"Yea right, take care of you when she can't even take care of herself." Aiden said and his frown only deepened when he didn't see either Aly or the other guy that was around them.

"She cannn!" Blue yelled out again in a whiny tone somewhere from Aiden's neck who squeezed his eyes shut not to hiss loudly at the loud voice.

"Where the fuck is she?" Aiden said slowly growing annoyed and walked out of the house not even informing the new couple on the dance floor.

Valerie Andrew and Mike came to stand right in front of them,
"Where is Aly?" He asked them but they just looked confused at him.

Suddenly Blue pulled his head out of Aiden's neck and jumped down from his arms,
"Al?" He yelled and then like a kid ran back inside the house.

While the four sober people just stood there dumbfounded at what the hell was happening. When he founds one the other goes missing, and now even that one disappeared to look for that one and now both are fucking missing.

Aiden's fists were clenched as he stared straight at the sky,
"Bad day, just a bad day." He told himself not to fucking lose it.

Neither Valerie, Andrew nor Mike said a fucking word because they knew better.

Aiden again turned around and walked inside the fucking house, this time he found both his boyfriend and girlfriend on the dance floor jumping over a fucking song with the guy yet again.

"Calm down, it's okay." Aiden told himself squeezing his eyes shut and then opening them up again.

He took a deep breath and then walked to the stage this time with a strong determination. He didn't even give them time to think as he legit threw both of them over his shoulders and turned around.

"Woah what the fuck dude?" The Blake guy came and stood in front of Aiden already testing his running patience.

Aiden inched closer ignoring the tiny fists on his back of none other than Aly who was yelling about god knows what while Blue was kind of limp.

Blake visibly shivered and took a step back, Aiden took another step and Blake almost fell back on his bum if it were for the chair behind him.

"Move." One word in that deep voice and the guy disappeared like he never existed.

With that Aiden walked outside the house, this time tightly holding onto both their asses so they don't get loose this time.

"Aiden."

"Aidennn."

"AIDEN!"

"WHAT!" Aiden yelled loudly stopping as his back finally started hurting because of how hard Aly was punching it.

Aly went quiet after that obviously sulking because she got yelled at.

This time the softer voice came,
"Old man, our bags and her heels are inside." Blue said softly and then went quiet again.

Aiden patted Blue's ass and then nodded at Mike who was quick to get all those things.

Aiden walked to his black Maserati and Valerie opened the door to the back door. Aiden then gently placed both the kids/ his mates on the seats.

He shook his head when he saw Aly sulking already with her hands crossed over her chest and just looking at Blue who was slightly giggly but still trying to be silent because Aiden looked mad.

Aiden didn't even realise what came over him as he looked at Andrew and motioned him to drive his car. The car he doesn't let anyone drive.

With that, he sat down on the back seat with his two mates and the car started.

Aiden glared at Aly who turned her head towards him as if sensing his gaze,
"What?" She hissed at him.

"You made him drink!" Aiden said pointing towards Blue who looked like he was in his own world staring at the little doodles over his pants.

Aly gave out a dramatic gasp and her lips quivered as she stared at Aiden.

And then Aiden watched dumbfounded yet again as big fat tears started rolling down her cheeks and then she started crying.

Blue's head snapped towards her when she whimpered and he quickly cupped her face,
"Al? Lovebug? What's wrong? Tell baby Blue, Blue will take care of it. Please don't cry." Blue said as his own lips started quivering at seeing her cry.

Aiden watched in disbelief as Aly pointed a finger at Aiden,
"He scolded me! And... and he even left my heels!" And she started wailing.

Blue looked at Aiden who was still in disbelief and then he,
"You scolded h-her?" Of course, he started crying too.

Aiden's widened eyes watched as they both hugged each other and started crying cursing Aiden,

"He's so cruel."

"Bad old man!"

"Yes, bad oldie!"

Aiden looked at the rearview mirror and found Andrew driving with a constipated look on his face, obviously trying to stop himself from laughing out loudly or Aiden will actually shoot him in the fucking head.

Aiden took deep breaths and tried to think practically, there was no point in getting mad at them. He sighed as he realised that since they were safe, he wasn't supposed to be mad now.

As long as they don't do this again or at least inform him next time, all is fine.

They are right here in front of him and that is all that matters and that fact alone is bigger than his anger.

He gently but firmly pulled Aly away from Blue and made her sit on his lap.

Aly pouted with a wet face and glared at him,
"I don't like you!" She said poking a finger at his chest.

Blue poked a finger at Aiden's arm,
"Me too." He said in the same tone Aly used trying to copy her.

Aiden just smiled and kissed her forehead,
"But I love you." He then turned to Blue and kissed his eyelids too saying the same thing.

He wiped their tears and pecked both their cheeks. He hugged Blue from one side who was comparatively more pliant than Aly.

"No, you don't!" Aly however didn't come to hug him when he pulled her, so he resorted to the last thing he could think of.

"Want proof?" He asked her and she nodded at him, her eyes locking to his lips already.

He didn't waste a second to slam his lips to her. He sucked all the drunken doubts she had and drank them himself. He kissed her hard, he kissed her rough, he kissed her until she was pushing at his chest to release her to breathe.

He finally pulled back and let her drop her body over him to calm down. Her eyes closed and her breathing heavier in the silent car.

Aiden turned to look at Blue who was looking at the scene with wide eyes,
"You want proof too?" He asked and Blue quickly shook his head dropping his head over Aiden's shoulder and closing his eyes as if sleeping.

"Cute." Aiden murmured and closed his eyes himself waiting for them to reach home.

He had this thought that he felt like he was forgetting something but he really couldn't remember what it was so for now he let it go and enjoyed the warmth of his partners.

_________

Maybe it was too early to enjoy the calm since it obviously didn't last long, because the second they reached home, the drinks Aly and Blue had, had another side effect.

Lust.

A lot of it.

So much of it that they hadn't even walked to the front door before Aly was latched onto Blue and both of them started making out.

Aiden held Blue's waist from behind so that he didn't stumble or make Aly fall too.

They were literally eating each other so hungrily that Aiden groaned as he adjusted his pants to calm his raging boner.

They opened the door to the house just as Blue opened the first two buttons of Aly's cardigan and boom everyone froze except Aly.

Blue because he looked forward and saw something or more like some people inside his own house that he had no clue were coming.

Aiden because he finally realised what he had forgotten, and there they were, it was his own parents, Blue's parents and last but not least Aly's mother. All of them were invited by none other than him only to have a get-together and sort out all their issues.

Well, he had a hard time sending the invite message to his own parents but he finally did it because he really wanted Aly and Blue to feel better since they always felt bad because of how he treated his parents. Another reason was that he actually did miss them a lot and was finally ready to forgive them.

So he had decided to get them all to meet since Aly's mother had finally gotten the divorce and was a free woman now.

Well, he obviously didn't expect his partners to get shit drunk and he obviously didn't expect to forget about all of this.

All the while Aly kept moving her lips over Blue's frozen ones with not a single clue in the world.

All the parents' faces were stuck with horror as they watched the sight. And the one the most horrified was Aly's mother.

Well, why wouldn't she? She just saw another man who's apparently her son-in-law trying to unbutton her daughter's clothes.

Finally, Aly pulled back with a whine and looked around the room, her eyes stopping at her mother's face.

She was so drunk that she didn't notice the expression on her mother's face and then she gasped and jumped down from Blue's arms almost falling down but Aiden quickly held her elbow and buttoned her cardigan.

"Omg, Mother's here."

"HI MOTHER!" Her eyes moved around the room with a huge drunk smile on her face that wasn't really visible with all her lipstick smudged over her face.

"HI MOM!" She called out Aiden's mother who gave her an awkward smile.

"OMG BLUE! MUM's here too!" She yelled out again and everyone flinched because of how loud she was.

She frowned when no one replied to her and looked around everyone.

She turned to look at Aiden who was staring at Aly's mother. She turned to Blue who was staring at Aly's mother too. Both had a terrorised face on.

She walked closer to the couch where all the parents were sitting as still as a rock,
"What's wrong guys?"

And saying that she dropped on the couch passing out immediately.

Aiden chuckled in disbelief looking up at the ceiling,

"Well isn't this such a nice family reunion!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 32.2K 36
Kale lives in his own little world. He loves his job at Bishop's (an offbeat book/media store). Has a best friend that understands him. Yet he wishes...
665K 33.2K 41
Liam Walsh, Nick Kavanagh, and Jeremy Sawyer only have one thing in common: They're seniors at St. Ignatius Academy, an all boys Catholic preparatory...
255K 10.4K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
122K 4.8K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...