The Sun, the Moon and the Sky.

By hope_373

Reverse Harem Aiden and Aly, childhood friends, being in a love-hate relation works for them. They live thei... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Masquerade Special (1)
Chapter 45: Masquerade Special (2)
Chapter 46: Masquerade Special (3)
Chapter 47: Masquerade Special (Finale)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54: Silence.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68: Fading away.
Chapter 69: Blue's POV
Chapter 70: Aiden's POV
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 : House tour (1)
Chapter 80 : House Tour (2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 : Together.
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100: Finale

Chapter 88

360 19 2
By hope_373

"Aly?"

"No no no, keep your eyes on me."

"Al please."

"Shit, QUEEN LOOK AT ME." Aiden screamed as his hands cupped her face and Aly looked up from where she was on the floor in his arms. Her mouth open as she took shallow breaths.

Blue on the other side was almost in tears, as soon as Aly had heard that name, she crumbled, she crumbled like she did the time she told Blue about what he had done with her, in her drunken state.

And Blue can't take it.

Because he sees the fear in her eyes, the fear of him even when he is dead. Because even after everything, he's there.

In her memories, in her nightmares.

Haunting her. But not just her, it haunts them too. All three of them.

"Al please." Blue pleads as he sees Aly gasping for air, her face held in Aiden's hands. He holds her so delicately like a fragile piece of glass completely contradicting to the look of rage that is over his face.

Aly's eyes are disoriented as she tries to focus on Aiden's and Blue's voice,
"Please love-bug forget about him. We're here aren't we? Nothing will ever come your way ever again." Blue whispers soothingly to Aly.

And then she breaks, her sobs fill the air, her tears roll down to Aiden's palm who makes a face of agony as if her tears burn him.

And Blue sees the beast unleashing.

He sees how his face twists into that of lost control and pure hatred for the fucking world. Blue sees it before it happens. He sees Aiden's thoughts who wants nothing more than to just burn the world if meant she would be satisfied.

Aiden screams in rage seeing her like that, Blue takes Aly in his arms hugging her gently as she cries over his chest, because of just a single name. Aiden stumbles away.

Blue rubs her back and pecks over her trembling lips as she cries in frustration, tired of feeling so fucking broken all the time. Her fists connect with his chest and he keeps it in, he keeps the pain in, he lets her vent.

And even if she doesn't say it, Blue sees it, he feels how much she hates it, to feel so fucking scared and broken all the time. To have nightmares of a person who's no more in their lives.

Aiden stands up and picks up the huge glass table before slamming it on the wall so hard, it breaks into a million pieces, but Blue sees it, it isn't the vase that's breaking, it's Aiden.

"STOP IT." He screams at nothing in particular but Blue hears it,

'Stop crying, stop breaking my heart with your tears.'

Aiden's mad at the situation, at everything. He's mad Aly heard them talking. He never, even wants her to know.

He wants to keep her away from even the word danger, he is mad because he can't remove her memories.

He would if he could. Even if it meant he had to give up his own life for it. He would do it in a heart beat.

Blue sees it, it's the selfless love he has for her. Just like he himself does, the tears rolling down his face say so.

Aly cries loudly in Blue's arms as Aiden trashes his entire office room. And all Blue can do is watch, because he knows Aiden needs it.

They went through so much, but in the end, it is still there. Still haunting them. And it kills him that he can't do anything about it.

And then Blue watches with a hammering heart as all the energy drains from Aiden's body and he crumbles down just like he did in that hospital months ago.

His forehead pressed over the floor as he cries, but he isn't crying for himself, he is crying for her. He's crying because he is tired. So tired just like her.

And Blue hugs Aly tightly not to break down himself, he can't see it, everything falling apart just like last time.

He wants it to end, just end.

"Tell me, tell me what can I do," Aiden whispered desperately while crying but his eyes are focused on Aly's figure that's in Blue's arms too drained to even cry anymore.

And the words that leave Aly's mouth send a chill down Blue's back as he stares into Aly's eyes as she whispers back,
"Make me forget."

Aly's hand holds Blue's collar tightly as she whispers again with tears in her eyes,
"Please." She whispers and Aiden as well as Blue takes a deep breath as they realise what she's suggesting.

"Please." She whispers and closes her eyes to take a deep breath, that was getting better now.

Then she opens her eyes and looks at them with the vulnerable ones that would make them give her their own lives if she asked for it.

"Are you sure Al?" Blue whispers moving his knuckles over her cheekbones. Aiden comes slowly crawling towards her and puts a hand over her cheek and just stares at her.

"Yes please, I want to forget it, his touch, his voice, even his name, p-please." She begs and it takes every ounce of Aiden's self-control not to burst out again at just the thought of it. But still, he doesn't know what to do anymore, he did everything he could.

He's lost.

"Okay," Blue says and they both look at him surprised.

Blue look deep into Aly's eyes and then whispers,
"I promise that after today, even when you hear his name, you won't break, it won't matter anymore."

He then looks up at Aiden,
"Because every second of the day all you'll think about is how we feel over your skin, how we feel inside your skin, how our voice sounds while we touch you in a way no one will ever." Blue says with such a deep voice even Aiden feels shivers over his body.

"After today all you'll remember is how much we love you and how much you love us." He turns to look back at Aly again.

"And I promise you, after today, that love will be enough for you for your entire life, it will be the strength you need."

Aly gasps as Blue nears her ear and whispers in a voice she had never heard before,

"I'll remove every single fear you ever had."

_________

Blue watches as Aiden rubs Aly's back who sprawled over him.

Aly's body shakes as she feels Aiden's dick slowly sliding inside her pussy, he is under her holding her over himself.

Blue seated right behind her on his knees, just watching her, his eyes stuck to her slightly prepared asshole waiting for him.

His eyes lock with Aiden who gives him a smile silently telling him how much he loves him.

Aly gasps as she feels Blue's hands over her ass, spreading it, kneading it and then she hisses as Blue bites over her ass.

"Oh Blue." She moans as Blue sucks over the skin he bit making the skin turn a dark purple shade. And only Blue knows how hot it looks over her pale ass.

All the while Aiden's mouth is over her collarbone, sucking over the skin as he thrusts into her tight pussy slowly and steadily.

His ears are in heaven as they listen to her blissful moans near his ear. Her face stuffed in his neck as her body jerks every time he thrusts into her.

Aly looks over her shoulder as Blue's front collides with her back, gently lowering his weight over her. Both his hands besides Aiden's head as he drops a kiss over her spine.

Aly tilts her head as he kisses her over her lips and kisses her till an inch of her life.

Then he pulls away, his face dark with the need to have her, to make her forget, to make her forget everything except two names.

Theirs.

Because that's all she would think about after today. And he will make sure of it. He will bring back Aiden's strength and he will bring back his fearless Aly back.

He rubs the head of his dick over her hole as he rocks slightly because of Aiden thrusting into her. His jerks slow waiting for Blue to join him.

"Who's in front of you lovebug?" Blue husks in Aly's ear as he pushes his dick's head into her asshole making her groan in slight pain and stretch.

Aly pulls back and looks into Aiden's eyes, Aiden's face hard as he stares back, but his eyes filled with emotions,
"Aiden." She whispers locking her lips with Aiden's as Blue slowly pushes in more of himself.

Aiden's hands hold her face and chest as he kisses her desperately, while he rocks her body on her dick. One of his hand kneading her breast as he kisses her, pinching and squeeing her nipples that are hard just for them.

Blue comes to a halt, his hips connected to her ass as his entire dick rests in her ass. He groans as he tries to take in the feeling of her tight ass sucking the life of his dick.

Aiden pulls away from the kiss as he watches Aly breathing heavily because of the pain as well as the kiss,
"Who's behind you queen?" This time it's Aiden who asks in his breathless voice while he tries not to cum.

The way Aly's walls are sucking him is too much, with a dick in both her holes, she's clenching too much.

Aly's breathless as she tries to focus on the way Blue as well Aiden's breath over her skin tickling it but reminding her that it's only them who is even gonna touch her this way.

No one else.

The fact feels like a tattoo engraving into her soul.

Aly looks over her shoulder and her eyes connect with Blue's dark ones,
"Blue."

"Is there anyone else here?" Blue asks her as he pulls back a little bit before moving forward, coming to a halt again.

Aly's eyes glisten as she looks all around their room, yes their room, just theirs, and then she looks back at Aiden before at Blue,
"No." She whispers shaking her head.

Two growls fill her ears as Blue as well as Aiden pull back to only the tip of their dicks and wait,
"And no one will ever be." They both say at the same time looking at each other.

One nod and Aly screams because one nod was all it took for them to slam deep inside her. And then it started, pounding deep into her.

Aly's screams filled the room and probably the entire house as Blue and Aiden started pounding into her so hard and fast that she can't think about anything besides the fullness she is in.

She's completely filled, she feels so full, it's too overwhelming as she cums right there and then, but they don't stop.

Because today they aren't going to, because today, they will make sure to fuck all those fears out of her body.

Aly screams so loud she starts coughing because even when she has all the air she needs, she still feels like they are sucking it all away. And it feels so good.

It's like they lit her body on fire and its burning a part of her, a part of her past away. It's burning all her fears away.

Yes they have had sex before, but never had she ever taken both of them together like this. This is too different, too intimate.

She yells into Aiden's mouth that's over her in a second as oversensitivity hits her. Her body spasms and it could have even been mistaken for a seizure as her body shakes from the sheer pleasure she feels.

It's too good. Her pussy is swollen as Aiden's dick moves at the speed of lightning, hitting her over her spot over and over again, pressing into those bundle of nerves so hard, she screams every time he does.

And Blue, he's in his own world as he hammers her ass, the way he grips her waist as he pounds into her, she's sure it's gonna leave bruises, but she wants more.

She wants more of them, she wants more marks, she wants to get covered in their marks so that it's all she can think about.

"So fucking pretty." Blue husks as his hand collides with her ass spanking her lightly and making her jerk in pleasure. His mouth opening is amaze as he sees the skin of her ass turning red almost immediately.

It looks so heavenly.

Aly's teeth bite hard over his neck as she tries not to fall over the edge.

But it's too impossible, the way their dicks rub over her walls, she feels it, she feel every single vein of their hot dicks pulsating inside her.

"Taking us so well queen. Such a good girl." Aiden whispers right after as he finally empties his load inside her with a groan.

"Fuck, A-Aiden." Aly's eyes squeeze shut as her entire body turns red in blush, the praises filling her heart just like their dicks fill her.

She whines as Aiden's dick pulls out from her pussy but before she could even whine, Blue pulls her ass up in the air as Aiden kneels in front of her.

His dick is still hard as fuck, she opens her mouth in a second as he thrusts inside her mouth, all the while Blue's still in her ass.

Aiden looks down at her and groans seeing as her cheeks hollow over his dick and her mouth is wide open around his dick, as she sucks him like the good girl she is.

"Sucking me so well Queen, such a good girl, come on make me cum." Aly moans around his dick because of the praise, her entire body turning red in appreciation, the sound sends vibrations to Aiden's body and his dick twitches in her mouth.

Her hands fondle with his balls as she deep-throats him, bobbing her head trying to take him as deep as she can.

Her body rocks back and forth as she takes them with all of her, she feels Blue's fingers pushing inside her pussy and she gags as she feels Blue's fingers pushing Aiden's cum back inside her.

Fuck.
That's too hot.
It's too intimate.

It's like nothing matters, no rules, just them three. And now there's a wall building.

And it isn't just around her. It's around all three of them. They both are let inside that wall now and then the wall is shut, no one is to entire this bubble or that wall ever again.

"Oh, Blue." Aly looks up from deep-throating Aiden as Aiden and Blue kiss each other over her while still rocking her back and forth over their dicks.

Aiden moans as Blue sucks over his tongue, he holds Blue's silky hair in his fists and pulls on it making Blue whimper loudly. The sound making his dick twitch in Aly's mouth.

It feels so connected. So wholesome, and she cums again, as Blue's cum finally fills her. Just the sight of Blue and Aiden kissing is so hot it brings her over the edge.

She closes her eyes as Aiden's cum too fills her mouth and his dick is so deep inside her mouth that it flows down her throat that she doesn't even need to swallow. Aiden slowly pulls out from her mouth.

They take a minute just staying this way, Aly's face rests over the pillow as she breathes heavily. She hisses as Blue's dick pulls away from her ass.

"Sorry lovebug." Blue whispers kissing her cheek and she smiles dreamily at him, not caring about anything but just them.

She feels her body moving until she's laid over Blue's chest this time, her cheek pressed over the clear pale skin and she feels his dick pushing into her pussy.

She's tired and sore, but her body says otherwise, her pussy clenches around his dick silently telling him to just keep going.

She doesn't mind, she's drunk over the pleasure, it's like she's floating on air, maybe that's why she doesn't even make a single sound as Aiden's dick pushes into her gaping asshole.

Blue moans as Aly's nipples rub against his own chest, he forgets resisting and his hands move to cup the heavenly muscles.

Squeezing the muscles until Aly's eyes open and she moans in pain and pleasure.

And then it starts again, the pounding starts, the pleasure building in her again, her voice too hoarse from screaming now.

Screaming their names.

Aly's head is pulled back, held by Aiden's grip on her hair and her hands held tightly by one of his hand over her back. She can't move, but she doesn't need to. She's in her safe space, between them, with them.

It's all she'll ever need from now on.

She feels Aiden's lips moving over her back as he starts sucking over the skin,
"Our queen." Blue mumbles moaning right after as Aiden's balls hit his own as they both thrust in a matching speed.

"Only ours." Aiden whispers dropping a kiss over Aly's nape.

Aly pulls her head a bit and Aiden leaves her hair, she looks into Blue's face, finally being able to see him, then she starts kissing his entire face with closed eyes.

Her open lips leave a wet trail as they travel from his cheeks to his mouth. He is quick to open his mouth to let her push her tongue inside lazily and kiss him until she's breathless of he is.

Aly moans as Aiden's dick rubs against her walls, it's too much pressure on her body. She feels like she's being squeezed but she likes it.

She loves the pressure of his body pressed against her back. She loves the warmth of Blue pressed against her front.

And just like that they both fuck her until they all cum together, and just at that moment, and she passes out right after cumming.

Passing out to a dreamland that only will ever have two people in it. No one will ever be able to come get her because they won't let it.

The words spoke to her just before she passed out lingering around her even in her dream,

"Sleep," Blue whispered as his lips touched her forehead.

"We'll fight the bad dreams off if they come to get you." Aiden completed as his lips touched her back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 1.6K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
119K 6.6K 44
Eli sold his soul to the devil to save his family and his village. He asked for fertile lands with clean water. The devil granted him that but it all...
431K 15K 20
[COMPLETED] When Fox shows up at The Centre (an institution for young men), drunk and spiraling out of control, he is greeted with flashing emergency...