The Sun, the Moon and the Sky.

By hope_373

Reverse Harem Aiden and Aly, childhood friends, being in a love-hate relation works for them. They live thei... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Masquerade Special (1)
Chapter 45: Masquerade Special (2)
Chapter 46: Masquerade Special (3)
Chapter 47: Masquerade Special (Finale)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54: Silence.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68: Fading away.
Chapter 69: Blue's POV
Chapter 70: Aiden's POV
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 : House tour (1)
Chapter 80 : House Tour (2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 : Together.
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100: Finale

Chapter 87

367 19 5
By hope_373

Author's POV

"You sure you don't want the heat to cool down and just step right over it?" Aiden asked Blue as he stopped the car in front of Aly's studio.

Blue looked at Aiden and gave a nervous smile,
"I can't work this way, it's gonna keep killing me inside out." He whispered giving scared eyes to Aiden.

Aiden sighed, he held Blue's nape and pulled to make them come face to face, he then gently lowered his mouth to Blue's. Blue hummed and his eyes closed as Aiden kissed him softly.

Aiden then pulled away and kissed Blue on the nose,
"She'll be fine. But I can't stop you anyway. Go get our girl." Aiden said and Blue giggled seeing the sudden passionate look on Aiden's face.

He held Aiden's face and kissed Aiden's cheek from one side before pulling away, Blue was about to walk out of the door when Aiden held his hand,
"Don't stress yourself too much okay? And please have lunch on time. Also please don't go away without Andrew, love." Aiden said with concerned eyes and Blue couldn't feel guiltier.

"I will text you when I have lunch and I'll text you when am leaving okay?" Blue said and Aiden took a deep breath feeling better by those words.

He nodded and let Blue exit the car and watched with a smile as Blue walked inside Aly's studio.

Staring at Blue's back disappearing into the building, he picked up his phone and called someone,
"Did you find anything about that lady?" He asked and the answer came making him frown.

His eyes widened as he kept listening,
"I'll be right there." He said and drove straight to the office.

_________

"Hey Blue, it's been so long." Blue heard and looked up at Tessa, Aly's secretary.

Blue shyly smiled at her,
"Hey Tess. Um, where's Al?" He asked her gently and she giggled seeing his red face. He was embarrassed because it was the first time he has come alone to look for Aly and not with Aly herself.

"She's with some of her college friends at the dance practice room," Tessa said making Blue frown. She motioned towards the big direction board that told on which floor was which department.

"College friends?" He mumbled as he walked to the direction board, he read Dance Practice room over 3rd floor.

He walked to the lift and let it carry him to the third floor while he thought about the possible friends Aly could have from college.

Despite thinking hard, no one came into his mind besides, his eyes widening as he realised and just as he did, the door to the lift opened and he made a run to the dance room.

He rushed inside and his eyes widened as he saw the sight in front of him.

There they were, one sitting at a bench and one literally dancing with his own girlfriend.

Nick and Claire.

And of course, it was Nick who was dancing with Aly. His fists tightened a bit as he stared at Nick who picked up Aly by her waist and twirled her a bit.

His hands laid over the bare skin of her waist and Blue felt the way his jaw clenched as his teeth gritted in possessiveness. Aly was wearing a different outfit from what she was wearing when she left the house.

He felt a hand on his shoulder, he knew it was Claire as he had seen him walk to him as soon he gained his attention, but Blue's eyes didn't move away from the dancing couple in front of him. Or rather the hands over the skin only he and Aiden can touch.

A new wave of possessiveness rolled over him and he didn't even realise he was shaking until Claire's voice broke the trance.

"Don't end up killing him now." Claire whispered in Blue's ear making him break out of his trance and he turned to look at Claire.

Hearing Claire's words Blue's eyes moved back to Aly again who was still dancing while smiling so effortlessly as if she was actually so happy. As if she didn't just ignore Blue the entire morning.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked and he saw the way Claire flinched at the aggressiveness in his voice. It turned harsh at the end.

"We were just here to meet her when she said she was in a mood for some dancing, said she wanted to clear her head, so there they are, chill dude!" Claire tried but the tensed muscle over Blue's jaw remained the same.

The thing that surprised him the most was how Aly was ignoring him still, he knows she saw him because Nick did too, he even smiled at Blue but Blue remained unsmiling.

He was so weirded out by his reaction that he just turned around and walked out of the room,
"Have fun then!" He had said to Claire before he left.

_________

Aly walked outside the lift towards her office breathing heavily at the amount of exercise she did today.

Of course, she expected Blue to be sitting at her office already but she didn't spare him a single glance as she walked to the closet in her office and pulled out her morning clothes completely ignoring the presence of the man sitting on the couch.

She was about to walk into the washroom when she felt arms around her waist from behind and then she was pulled backwards to Blue's hard chest,
"Are you still not going to talk to me?" He asked her softly as he kept his chin over her shoulder.

She again remained silent and looked straight ahead at the door of the washroom.

Blue's hands moved and Aly found herself being twirled around, she however still didn't focus her eyes on his and kept looking at the glass window.

"Al please talk to me?" He whispered to her gently as he pressed a kiss to the side of her neck.

Aly tried not to react despite the feeling in her core and closed her eyes.

Blue placed another kiss over her cheek and then her eyes,
"Lovebug?" He called out to her desperately as he held her face in his hand and turned it towards him.

She still didn't open her eyes and squeezed them to keep them closed. Blue however didn't stop, he kept pressing soft kisses all over her neck to try to get her to talk.

He picked up a remote and pushed a button to close the main door of her office and draw the curtains as well, before his focus went back to his sulking girlfriend.

He gently held the hem of her top and kissed her nose whispering,
"May I?" He asked and was happy to see the tiny nod Aly gave him.

With that, he lifted the top over her head and discarded it on a chair. Aly couldn't control the gasp as she felt Blue's warm lips over her chest just above her bra.

She opened her eyes and looked up knowing well what her boyfriend was doing but enjoying it at the same time.

"Am sorry lovebug." Blue whispered, his eyes stuck to Aly's face as he removed her bra with a single hand in a snap and freed his favourite pale globes.

Aly's feet rose and she stood on her tiptoes as Blue pressed a hard kiss over her nipple. He however didn't stop there.

His kisses slowly moved lower and across her stomach before he lowered himself to his knees still looking up at her.

Aly couldn't control it and looked down and back into his eyes, his hands held the waistline of her trousers and his eyes asked the question and she nodded again.

Blue then pulled her trousers along with her panties at the same time. He kept kissing her over her thighs, as she bit her lips not to make a sound.

The second his lips found her core Aly couldn't stop the moan from leaving her mouth. Blue pressed a kiss right over her clit, but heck he didn't stop there too.

He removed her socks along with her shoes before he surprised Aly by leaning so low and then picking her feet one by one to kiss over them.

"Please, Al." He whispered again sitting on his knees at the carpet below her and moving his face closer to her core.

Aly sucked in a breath as she looked down at him, suddenly the memory of Aiden carrying a passed-out Blue inside flashed her mind and her anger that was apparently forgotten for the time being because of the sudden arousal came back.

Her hand moved to his hair and fisted it tightly, making him hiss at the intensity, she pulled the face up so that Blue's face was facing the ceiling.

She leaned down and glared at him,
"Say it again." She hissed at him and he was quick to say it.

"Am sorry."

"Again."

"Am so sorry Al."

This time Aly leaned close to his ear,
"I heard you Blue but from this moment onwards I don't want to hear a single sound coming from your mouth, is that understood?" She said it with so much intensity that Blue felt his dick twitch in his pants.

He nodded at her not saying anything knowingly.

She pulled back and gave him a small smile,
"Stand up." She said and he was quick to do it.

She kissed his lips and he kissed back immediately, however, he groaned loudly when Aly's knee propped up and pushed over his hard dick, she pulled over his bottom lip with his teeth,
"Don't move." She said leaving his swollen lip.

Then she held his waistband and then proceeded to remove his jeans and boxers.

"Lie down on the couch love." She said and Blue did that without a word, without a sound.

He was so painfully hard right now, all he could think about was her pussy squeezing his cock as he thrusts into her.

He knows, he knows this is the only way she gets to punish him, he had learnt that long ago and he was completely prepared this time.

Whatever it took to get her to talk to him. He realised how impossible it is for him to actually focus on anything when she's not talking to him or is mad about something.

He hates every inch of her cold shoulder.

"You know I love you right?" She whispered in his ear and he was quick to nod at her.

"But you made me feel so fucking helpless. I just can't stand it you know, you make me feel so helpless. You didn't even take care of yourself when you know you're more mine than you are your own. You hurt my boyfriend love." The way she says it, the intensity in her words makes Blue whimper as he feels the guilt triple.

But then a smack to his thigh is quick to remind him that he was indeed not to make a noise.

He watches Aly as she sits in between his legs, she sucks in a deep breath and then leans forward to his dick kissing over it making Blue grunt again which earned him another smack over his thigh.

He bit his bottom lip to try not to make a noise,
"Your safe word is Sky." She said it and Blue's eyes almost fall out of their sockets when he hears it.

What the fuck?

Did his girlfriend just give him a safe word?

What kind of torture is she planning for him to say that?

Blue doesn't even realise when those thoughts were thrown out of the window, as Aly's warm mouth closed around his dick.

She pulled away and he whined and this time he screamed as she actually held his balls and squeezed them.

"Not a sound love. And no moving. Don't make me bind you." With that, her mouth was on his dick again.

She started bobbing her head and it was the second his dick's tip touched the back of her throat that he felt himself coming close to the edge.

It was obvious though, it was Aly of course, she can make him cum so fast you won't even know when he fell off the edge.

And Surprisingly all she uses is that mouth and those luscious lips that will one day be the reason for Blue's death.

Blue fists the cushion tightly not to move and not to make a single sound as Aly deep throats him. It was harder than he had imagined though, it was actually impossible for him not to moan.

Not to focus on the feeling of her tongue rubbing on the underside of his dick, the feeling of the suction over his tip, the feeling of her cold hands playing with his balls.

And just like that Blue felt it, he felt the orgasm building, he knew for a fact he was going to cum hard, and just as the orgasm hit him, it was gone. 

A loud grunt escaped his lips as he felt the ruined orgasm, his closed eyes opened as he stared at Aly who was innocently sitting up again staring at him.

His dick still standing tall, aching for release. She saw him looking at her with pleading eyes, begging her to get him to cum.

A smack to his thigh made him realise he made a sound, the almost orgasm faded away and he couldn't even ask her what made her stop.

However he didn't even get time to dwell on it before her lips were once again wrapped around his dick, and once again she started sucking him, deep-throating him.

This time however he was desperate as he watched how her boobs bounced, the image too hot for him.

He sighed in relief as he felt his orgasm building again at the sight of her naked form.

His tongue slipped out of his lips and he panted trying to focus on getting the orgasm he wanted so badly, more than anything at the moment.

And again it built, it built so hard that his body voluntarily started trembling screaming for a release as he let her lips and tongue do the work.

And just as he felt the first wave of orgasm hit him, just like last time it stopped. As the lips and the tongue disappeared, away from his dick.

He cried out loudly at that as he felt the orgasm fading. His dick was a bit swollen up because of the lack of release that was so close before and so far away now.

He looked at her as tears rolled down his face and disappeared in his hair, she softly wiped them away and kissed his lips as he trembled.

"You can talk love. Tell me what you want." She whispered to him as her hand found his dick again and started stroking him.

He moaned this time, with permission,
"Please Al, please let me cum." He begged her as her cold hands stroked his dick bringing him closer to the edge once again.

Aly however did not reply,
"I love you." She whispered to him before going down on his again.

She started differently this time, focusing only on the swollen tip,
"Oh, Al." He moaned loudly as his hands remained at his sides knowing he wasn't allowed to move yet.

It took everything in him not to fist her hair and thrust it into her warm mouth.

She sucked over his dick making so seductive noises that Blue could feel it once again, but this time it was so intense that his ears were ringing.

His body was sweating and his entire being just wanted release nothing else.

He felt it, yet again as the orgasm came to him, as the first wave hit him and then nothing.

He sobbed loudly as he felt her lips disappearing away from his almost purple dick head.

She didn't even touch him again. His hands moved to stroke himself but she held them tightly,
"No." She just said one word and he cried loudly as his orgasm slowly faded away.

It pained, his dick hurt so bad now. He sobbed and Aly pulled him up by his arms to hug him.

By now he had realised what was happening, this wasn't his pleasure, it was his punishment.
Aly couldn't possibly have any other way to make him realise his mistake. And Blue swore there can never be anything in this entire world that could make him understand his mistake that this punishment did.

It was engraved in his mind now.

Unspoken words.

Take care of yourself.

You need to take care of yourself.

You don't have a fucking choice.

Aly rubbed his back as he kept his head over her neck sniffing her scent and calming down,
"You okay?" She asked him and he nodded in her neck. His cheek pressed over her breast.

He felt her cold hand wrap around his dick once more and whimpered,
"Please Al, no more, please. Please Al, please. Am sorry am so sorry. Please just let me cum." He cried at her as he tried not to focus on her hand stroking him.

She looked at him and sighed not being able to see her love like that,
"Just one more time love, let's get it over with. If you want me to stop just say the word. Then I'll let you cum. But if you don't then we'll do this one more time. After that, I'll help you cum baby." She said and he looked at her thinking about what she said.

He knew he was at fault and his punishment was due, he wanted so so badly to just cum.

But he knew his girlfriend was mad, and along with that anger, he saw something else in her hazel eyes too.

She looked desperate too, even more than himself. To calm her own self down.

He saw the way she was looking at him, expecting an answer from him.

At that moment he realised how hard it must have been for her. She must have been so scared about him to the point of having a fever.

She loves him so much, he sees it in her eyes. And then he disappointed her so much.

No, he needs to make her feel better.

He nodded at her and she smiled at him as if proud. Before she started stroking him again making him grunt at the slight pain.

One more, just one more.

He chanted in his mind as she brought him close to the orgasm and then ruined it completely. He was a second away from calling out his safe word but then he saw it.

He saw the tears rolling down her face. The tears a proof of how much she was hurting herself to hurt him, not that it was physical but still it was painful for her.

He slowly with a weak body sat up and hugged her just as her rivers broke and she started crying.

She started crying along with Blue who was shedding tears because of his ruined fourth orgasm.

"Am sorry am so sorry." She cried in his chest as he held her tightly.

"No no please am sorry. It's my fault you did nothing wrong." Blue whispered as he rubbed her back.

"I was so scared." She said crying out loud. And Blue realised they were no longer talking about his punishment.

"I know am so sorry." He mumbled as she pulled away from the hug and cupped his face.

She looked at him with glossy eyes, and then Blue's eyes widened as he saw what she did next.

She moved away and actually kneeled in front of him before joining her hands,
"Please Blue. P-please, don't d-do that again. I can't live without you. Please d-don't. I love you too much to lose you too. Please." Her head was down as she submitted to him in a way.

Lose you too.

Blue put a hand over his mouth and choked as he quickly kneeled in front of her and pulled her to his chest.

He tried talking to her but as if she wasn't even listening, she kept begging him not to leave her. He could even feel her temperature getting warmer.

He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth knowing that there was no other way, he held her arms tightly and made her face him.

She looked so desperate that Blue felt like the guilt will eat him up. How could he even think that he could ever live or move away from them?

At that moment he decided.

Safety or no safety.

There was no life without his boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Cross my heart. I will never ever leave, not that I want to anyway." He said and looked at her with determined eyes.

She started at him and tried to look for any doubt. She sighed in relief when she found none.

She lunched forward and hugged him again,
"I love you." She whispered and he was quick to say it back.

"I love you just as much, moon."

With that, he stood up as she wrapped her legs around his waist and then walked to the bathroom to make up for the long time of the day they didn't talk to each other.

Which might or might not include make-up sex.

Who knows?

_________

Aiden sat in his home office just watching as clock ticked by. His mind running at the speed of a mile.

He looked up when he heard a knock and Blue came in slowly,
"Where's queen?" Aiden asked his voice tired and Blue was quick to catch that.

He walked forward and stood in front of Aiden, in between his legs and leaning back on the table.

"She just went to change. We made up. Though it wasn't that easy but it was better we did." Blue talked and Aiden listened with a small smile on his face.

The other thoughts clawing at the back of his head because of obvious reasons.

"What's wrong Aiden?" Blue's soft voice made him realise he was not actually listening to Blue and he looked up.

Aiden opened his mouth to make an excuse but Blue was quicker,
"Don't lie to me Aiden." He said with sternness in his voice and Aiden sighed. Who was he kidding, Blue could read him like an open book.

He hugged Blue and kept his face over his stomach,
"I got to know something." Aiden said and Blue frowned as he felt the caution in Aiden's voice.

Aiden looked up keeping his chin over Blue's hard stomach,
"It's about Aron." Blue stilled like nothing.

He looked at Aiden who sighed once again knowing exactly how Blue is feeling because this was his reaction too.

"What about him?" Blue asked in a whisper and Aiden didn't like how his voice broke at the end as if scared.

He quickly pulled Blue over his lap wanting him close,
"You remember the name Anna Belle?" He asked Blue who slowly nodded.

"The woman behind the attacks?" Blue asked and Aiden nodded.

"What about her?" Blue asked and carded his fingers in Aiden's hair to calm him.

"She's put a bounty on Aly. She wants her." The words left his mouth and the sound of a glass falling made them look at the door to see Aly standing there just as shocked.

It was pretty clear she heard all of their conversation, there was no way out of it.

Blue stood up along with Aiden as they walked close to her and held her hands from both sides seeing as she froze.

But even before he could say another word Aly looked at him with strange eyes,
"There's more, isn't there?" She asked him and Aiden gulped not really knowing if he should say it.

Aly turned completely towards him and held his hands tightly,
"Please just say it. I can take it." She asked him desperately, just wanting him to spill it out.

Aiden looked at Blue and he looked just as desperate, desperate to know.

And that's when the words left his mouth that made their knees buckle and the world spin.

"She's Aron's birth mother."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 14.6K 22
"sir, I can't do this" I whimper as I look up meeting his hazel eyes "What makes you say that?" he asks as he sits down in the chair beside me. The...
52.9K 1.6K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
5.3M 175K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...
104K 3.3K 36
Four years ago, a 13-year-old blackmailed me into friendship by holding my doughnut captive. We've been close ever since. I soon noticed that I wante...