The Sun, the Moon and the Sky.

By hope_373

Reverse Harem Aiden and Aly, childhood friends, being in a love-hate relation works for them. They live thei... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Masquerade Special (1)
Chapter 45: Masquerade Special (2)
Chapter 46: Masquerade Special (3)
Chapter 47: Masquerade Special (Finale)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54: Silence.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68: Fading away.
Chapter 69: Blue's POV
Chapter 70: Aiden's POV
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 : House tour (1)
Chapter 80 : House Tour (2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100: Finale

Chapter 82 : Together.

626 20 91
By hope_373

Author's POV

Walking up the stairs of Aiden's room, the anticipation inside Blue was slowly turning into excitement.

"Finally!" Aly exclaimed as she hopped up the stairs like a little rabbit and they all stopped in front of the purple door.

Aiden chuckled as he pulled out the key to the room and opened the huge door, but before he twisted the nob he looked back at Blue who was staring at the door with huge eyes of a deer caught in headlights.

Aly who noticed it too, held his cheeks and kissed his lips once, making him close his eyes to feel her,
"You okay red love?" She whispered right above his lips. She was so close that he could feel her lips touching his own as she talked.

The need to feel her even more closely and even more deeply just increasing second by second.

Blue kissed her lips back and then leaned down a bit holding her ass to pick her up, she was quick to wrap her legs around his hips.

That was answer enough as Aiden twisted the knob and they walked inside the room with Aly in Blue's arms.

Blue gulped as he looked around,
"Go ahead." Aiden said as he put a hand over Blue's lower back and Aly climbed down from his arms.

Blue walked to the first thing that he saw, a shelf, full of things he knew the meaning behind and why they were used.

Toys. As he would call them.

On one shelf there were things used to bound someone, ropes of different colours, handcuffs, straps too for some things.

On another shelf he saw some things that made him a bit nervous to say the least. But it wasn't by any chance the bad type. It was the nervousness of knowing what's gonna happen.

Vibrators, butt plugs, nipple clips, dildos and some other things he didn't know what were.

He felt a warm large hand entangling fingers with his own and looked up at Aiden who came and stood besides him,
"Don't worry love, every single thing here will only be used if you want to use them, same goes for you Queen." Aiden said as they both turned to look at Aly who was sitting on the gorgeous bed in the room.

Aly nodded at him and smiled,
"I don't mind using any of them though." She said and winked at Blue making Blue choke on air.

She is definitely straight forward with what she wants.

Blue looked around the room and saw the rest of it. It was beautiful to say the least. There was an open bathtub in the room as well beautiful red couches in it.

And Blue knew, this was the room they were going to have sex in.

Aly slowly laid down on the bed and closed her eyes feeling the silk red sheets under her palms. She felt the bed dip from both the sides and smiled as she felt hands over her small waist.

She didn't dare open her eyes as they slowly and gently attached their lips to both the sides of her neck. She was still in her sports bra and underwear.

Two pieces of clothing none of her boyfriends liked at all. But they knew they had a lot of time.

She gasped as she felt a hand crawling lower and gently landing over her underwear. It was Aiden, she knew it by the way his fingers pressed right over her clit without even looking for it making her arch her back in pleasure.

She felt another hand crawling upwards towards her own bra and then it landed right over her boob over the fabric. A little pressure and Blue was kneading the soft muscle.

Aly gave out a slight gasp as Aiden's fingers started moving over her underwear, rubbing the soft fabric and pushing it to rub against her own core.

She was definitely not expecting Blue's hand to moved lower and then inside her bra,
"Oh baby." She moaned when his slightly cold fingers held her erect nipple and lightly pinched it.

She opened her eyes as the pair of lips left her neck and attached to her mouth. Her hands already making their way to Blue's hair as she allowed him to push his tongue inside her mouth and take control.

Aiden's hands were moving gently over the fabric as he kept drawing hickeys all over Aly's neck,
"My pretty queen." Aiden whispered right over Aly's neck and then gently bit it making her look at him and break the kiss from Blue.

In those eyes she saw all the love in the world for herself and smiled at him as his eyes tried their best to show her how much she meant to him.

She too kissed him on his lips and this time he let her push her tongue inside his mouth. He sucked over her tongue harshly making her moan just as Blue's hands pulled the bra up and freed those muscles from it.

Blue's eyes stuck to those hard nipples as they came into view. He didn't even blink as they bounced once when he pulled the bra up.

A sudden urge to see it again made him hold them in both his hands and push them up before he left them and just as he expected they bounced and then laid over her chest perfectly.

Aiden who was watching everything pulled back from the kiss to have a look at his favourite muscles as well. He quickly pulled the bra up and away from her body.

Aly nodded as they both looked at her, she saw the care in their eyes, they were worried to trigger anything, but how was she gonna tell them that they could never do that.

Never can they ever make her feel uncomfortable, infact its their touch that makes her feel at comfort all the time, so many words were there to say, but all she said was,
"All yours." She said looking at Aiden first and then at Blue with her soft hazel eyes.

And truly it was all they wanted to hear. To believe her, because even when she didn't say it. They saw it in her eyes how strongly she meant those words.

Not even a second passed and both the boyfriends had their lips stuck to those muscles. Sucking on the skin and lightly scraping it with their teeth to fill it with their marks.

Their marks of love.

Aly's eyes were hooded as she looked at the two brown heads stuck to her chest like two babies. Sucking on her nipples and sometimes biting it. Blue even pulled it once with his teeth making her whimper in the pleasure.

Her hands were fisted in both their hair. And both their hands were holding her waist tightly.

Her moans were music to their ears. It encouraged them to do more. To make her feel even better than they are making her now.

Aly's eyes widely opened as she felt a two hands holding her underwear from both sides.

She knew what her boyfriends wanted. She was quick to push her hips up and let both of them remove the last piece of clothing from her body leaving her completely bare to their eyes.

But none of them saw the hesitation they were looking for in her eyes. No fear, no discomfort, there was just love for them.

She was surprised when suddenly Aiden pulled away and laid down on the bed again on his back,
"What's wrong?" She asked him in a low voice considering the silence in the room.

Even Blue was surprised when he saw what Aiden did.

He pulled away from sucking over her boobs and was blown out of his minds when he heard what Aiden said next to Aly,
"Sit on me." Aly's eyes widened and she crawled away from him already feeling conscious.

"Queen. I asked you something." He said with a rather deep voice and she quickly shook her head. Her eyes moving down to the scar over her thigh.

Blue as well as Aiden saw right through her,
"Come on." Aiden's voice had this authority in it that made Blue feel like he would actually do anything if Aiden asked him to.

"What's wrong love bug?" Blue asked Aly as they both sat up and Blue rubbed her arm from the side.

"I'll choke him." She whispered looking at Aiden who chuckled hearing that.

Well it was rather funny. She wasn't capable of doing that to him considering her size but he understood that she was getting self conscious.

"Well if that happens atleast let me have my heaven before I go." He said and they both titled their heads in confusion not understanding what he meant.

"Come on we all know am not going to heaven." He said and chuckled right after making them too fall into a fit of laughter.

"Definitely not." Aly said as she slowly crawled closer to him when he held her small hand to pull her.

She slowly put her one knee over his chest and to the other side of his body on the bed.

His hands held her ass and pushed her closer so that her core was tight in front of his face, but she wasn't sitting on his face like he had asked her to,
"Come on now. Sit like the queen you are." Aiden demanded, his voice deep enough to send shivers down their spines.

It was enough to make even Aly obey.

She squeezed her eyes shut and slowly lowered herself to his mouth. She was trying her best to not put her weight over him, but his hands held her waist tightly from both sides and pushed her to sit over him completely.

And that's when Aly felt how it was. And why this was heaven. She felt the way Aiden's lips attached to her clit and almost immediately started sucking over it.

He had sucked her there before too, but this time it was different, this time all her weight was over his face. And this time there wasn't even a centimetre gap in between her core and his lips.

It was impossible for him to get closer than this ever.

Her hands held his hair tightly in her fists and his hands held her waist tightly, not letting her move away.

After all he was enjoying every second of it too. The wet pussy lips that rubbed against his chin, the small clit that send shivers all over her body while he sucked it.

The feeling of his lips sucking over that tiny hard ball from over her skin while her core is completely stuck to him.

He loved it. He loved how he could pleasure her without even using his own hands.

The tiny slurping sounds that Aiden was making, it was too much for her, it was making Aly feel dizzy, this was too good. It felt too good. She could already feel orgasm coming close when he had just started.

Aly was surprised when Aiden's hands pushed her even more forward and her pussy lips were the next target of her boyfriend.

Blue, who was watching everything was now completely hard at just the sight of it happening in front of him. He couldn't believe it, he was actually seeing his girlfriend getting sucked dry by their boyfriend.

It was one hell of a sight. And he knew he was going to love every second of it.

Aly felt her body falling backwards because of the extreme pleasure but the way Aiden's hands were holding her hips, the way his fingers were almost digging into the skin of her ass, she knew she wasn't going anywhere.

By the corner of his eyes something caught Blue's attention and then he couldn't take his gaze off once he set it there.

Aiden had a hard on. It was pretty evident from the sweat pants he was wearing. It was almost bulging out of it. His tongue licked his bottom lip as he kept looking at that bulge just wanting his own tongue around it.

At last without thinking anymore he crawled close to his treasure.

Aiden's eyes opened as he felt hands holding the waistband of his pants. Aly too opened her eyes as she felt Aiden stopping, she looked down and then followed Aiden's eyes to see a sight so hot, it made them feel hotter than they were already feeling.

Blue had already pulled Aiden's sweatpants down and was now staring at Aiden's tall dick like it was piece of food he wanted to devour with all his might.

A piece of food that he would die without. That he'll starve if he didn't get it. And honestly if you ask Blue, that's exactly how it felt.

He looked up at Aiden's eyes which were the only thing visible to him and asked like the obedient baby he is,
"Can I?"

Aly gasped and jumped a bit as Aiden's breaths hit her clit while he chuckled, it sent vibrations right from her core to the back of her spine.

"Go ahead love." Aly told Blue in place of Aiden. Since she really wanted him to stop chuckling and sending her into these sudden shocks.

The man wasn't even gasping for air, how's this possible, she thought.

Aiden sucked over Aly's lips harshly taking a deep breath making her whimper when Blue hands held his balls and then he licked Aiden's tip.

Aiden moaned when Blue took him whole inside his mouth and it made Aly jump a bit too. Aiden's nose was right in front of her clit and the way his breaths were getting uneven she knew Blue had started.

Aly moaned loudly when Aiden started gently pushing his tongue inside her core. Her eyes getting slightly teary as she felt the tongue wiggling around inside her.

Her vision was no longer fine. Everything was moving in circles. She couldn't focus on anything.

Blue's hands laid flat over Aiden's waist and he started bobbing his head. His eyes closed on instinct as he felt the tip of Aiden's dick touch the back of his throat almost the second time.

He controlled his gag reflex and tried to devour the huge member in his mouth. His hands were continuously fondling with the balls of his boyfriend.

He himself was moaning as the slight taste of his boyfriend's pre cum started hitting his tongue, wanting more of it his head moved even faster.

The way Aiden had started moaning Aly again felt her orgasm nearing her. The way his tongue rubbed her walls from inside, she could feel it.

She was close.

And she didn't even realise when her hips started moving because of a little push from Aiden's hands and she started riding his face.

Trying to get his tongue to touch the deepest parts of her core, she started riding his tongue. Her hips moved and her clit rubbed against his nose and this time, he grunted.

The vibration of when he moaned versus the vibration of when he grunted were two very different things.

The way he grunted, Aly's body jerked, she jerked so hard that his tongue moved even deeper in her.

And that was it for her, the second Aiden started grunting because of Blue's harsh sucking, those deep vibrations moved inside her through his own tongue and Aly came.

Aly came all over Aiden's lips and chin.

Aiden kept slurping over her cum and sucked it making her shake with the overstimulation.

Aiden kept sucking until he felt no more liquid over himself, he sucked her dry and then gently she rolled off his face breathing heavily and laid down on the bed again.

Aiden grunted again as his dick hit the back of Blue's throat again. The way Blue was moving his tongue around Aiden's dick, it was too good.

Even though they had done it only a few times, it felt like Blue knew how to make Aiden fall at his pleasure.

Blue knew exactly how to rub his tongue on the underside of Aiden's dick.

Blue knew exactly how to stimulate that hard member pumping blood inside it.

Blue could feel all those veins as the huge dick stayed over his tongue. He could feel the heat of the blood running in that dick.

It felt out of this world.

Aiden pushed himself to lean his upper body on his elbows,
"No more love." He commanded and Blue gagged this time when Aiden thrusted hard once into his mouth and then pulled Blue's face away from his dick before he pulled Blue into a kiss.

The taste of his own pre cum hit his tongue and he groaned while kissing his little boyfriend, rewarding him for doing a great job.

Blue, desperate to feel him more, climbed over his lap and sat over his thighs as Aiden's hands held his hair tightly making him moan as it was his sensitive spot.

He whined and pulled away from Aiden,
"You didn't cum yet." He whispered to Aiden who smiled at that.

Aiden rubbed his head,
"I will only cum inside you today." He smirked as he said that before Aiden's gaze went to Aly.

"And you." He said to Aly who lazily opened her eyes and smiled back while coming down from her high.

But then she looked at Blue and opened her arms asking him to hug her, which he was quick to do so.

He laid over her and let her hug him while she started sucking over the side of his neck trying to mark him in her love bites as well.

Aly moved her lips to Blue's ear and rubbed her lips over the shell of it,
"Take me." She whispered to him seductively making him close his eyes as his dick twitched already wanting to be inside her.

Blue looked at her pulling away from her neck and kissed her cheek, whispering back,
"Gladly."

He picked up the lube kept on the side table and looked at Aiden who was lubing up his own fingers as well.

He gulped knowing what was going to happen to him as well,
"Go on love." Aiden told him smirking while adding huge amounts of lube to his own fingers.

Blue nodded hurriedly while trying to hide his blushing face, he looked down at Aly when she held his hand.

"No prep." She whispered and Blue gave her a stern look definitely not agreeing to the request.

She pouted seeing the look on his face and looked at Aiden who had the somewhat same look on his face,
"Please?" She mumbled in her cutest voice that she could make.

"No! We are not doing this again." Blue said it strictly, he remembered the last time Aly took him without any preparation, he knew it hurt her a lot that she even cried in pain.

"But he did prep me today! Didn't you?" She said whining while looking at Aiden who looked like he was thinking hard about it.

Blue sighed as he heard that, he kissed her forehead,
"Fine, but I'll go slow okay?" He said and she giggled while nodding feeling happy that her wish was fulfilled.

Blue and Aly looked at Aiden with their puppy eyes and he too sighed before nodding. He knew Blue would never hurt her and same goes for her so he didn't worry. After all Blue was Aly's boyfriend too.

He has the right to decide in her case as well.

Blue removed his own sweatpants and hovered over Aly who was waiting for him while spreading her legs wide for him. Aiden had walked away to get something which Aly and Blue didn't notice.

He put his hard on over her pussy lips. Aly moaned as he rubbed the tip of his dick over her clit trying to get her to feel him.

He smudged all his precum over her clit making her feel light headed and her breaths went uneven.

"How does that feel Al?" He asked her softly as he kissed her nipple once, still rubbing his precum all over clit and pussy lips.

He circled his tip over her clit making her almost go insane,
"Please." She begged him, just wanting him inside her.

Blue understood it since he himself just wanted to feel himself inside her,
"As you wish queen." He said and she smiled at that. She loved it when they call her that.

But just as Blue kept the tip of his dick over Aly's pussy lips he felt the warmth on the back of his body.

He shivered as he felt Aiden's body heat over his own back. He felt Aiden's breaths over his neck. He felt Aiden's lubed fingers circling around the rim of his own hole.

He gasped and pushed his tip in slightly just as Aiden pushed a finger in.

Aly moaned finally getting what she wanted. She jerked and gasped as Blue started pushing himself inside her. It hurt honestly a bit but the need and the pleasure overcame all of it.

She couldn't feel the pain.

She could only feel the pleasure from it.

Same went for Blue, he felt the pain as Aiden's finger settled inside his ass. But the second it reached it end, it touched his prostate.

And that's when all the pain disappeared and the pleasure overtook.

Aly's chest heaved as she breathed heavily when Blue completely bottomed out inside her.

She could feel the heat moving from his body to her own. She could feel her own walls sucking Blue's dick inside her. It made Blue groan as Aiden without even moving the first finger pushed another one in and then started moving them.

Blue moaned as he slowly pulled back when Aly allowed her to move and then slowly went back inside as Aiden was moving his two fingers inside Blue's hole at a rather fast pace hitting his prostate dead on making Blue see stars.

Blue grunted, Aly's walls were enveloping him so much. It had been such a long time that it was getting hard for him not to cum right there and then.

And the blissful look on Aly's face wasn't making it any better. It was turning him on to the next level.

He was slowly thrusting into her and her body was jerking slowly with each thrust, her boobs bounced each time his dick moved in her.

It was a sight, he didn't ever want to forget. He didn't even want to blink.

He felt Aiden's lips connect to his nape while Aiden's hand tilted his head forward while holding his hair tightly.

He was slowly losing it.

To calm himself down Blue laid his upper body over Aly's and started sucking on her nipple again.

Aiden's now three fingers curled inside him and he shook, he was close, Aiden could feel it, so was Aly.

"No cumming until I say so." Aiden was quick to order both of them making them both cry out as he said that. They both were desperate for release.

Aly moaned loudly as Blue's hips started moving a bit faster and his dick hit her spot too.

A few tears rolled down both Aly and Blue's cheeks as both their spots were hit. The tip of Blue's dick was hitting her spot so perfectly that she started crying because of her need to cum.

And Aiden's fingers were rubbing over Blue's prostate that it made Blue cry because of his need to cum as well.

Suddenly Aiden pulled his fingers out stopping Blue and both of them cried out as their orgasm slowly subsided right on edge.

"No." Aly cried as she was denied her orgasm while Blue silently breathed, his lips still stuck to the skin of her chest.

That's when something happened, two screams rippled in the silent room, a buzzing sound joining with it.

A vibrator.

Right over Aly's clit and touching Blue's dick too. Aiden smirked as he held the vibrator on high speed right over there.

Aly tried to pull away from it since it was too high but a look from Aiden and she stilled in her spot.

That's when Aiden slammed his dick inside Blue's asshole making him scream out again and completely lay his entire weight over Aly.

Blue had his cheek pressed over Aly's chest and was gasping for air after screaming on top of his lungs.

He was close to screaming again but he controlled it. He tried to focus on the huge dick that was now inside him touching over his prostate but not moving. Just simply pressing it.

While Aly couldn't stop herself. The vibrator was right over her clit and now she just had to cum.

She started sobbing in pleasure as Aiden pulled back from Blue and then thrusted in inside again. When he did that, Blue's dick too moved inside Aly since his body jerked forward.

His hand still holding the vibrator over Aly's clit and Blue could feel the vibrations on his dick as well.

"Please!" Aly yelled loudly not being able to control how her body was withering for release under Blue now. She was staring at Aiden with desperate eyes.

Aiden smiled looking at her and Blue who was at the verge of breaking down,
"You can come." He said as he again pulled out till the tip before slamming inside Blue again making him moan very loudly.

His fingers dug inside the skin of Blue's waist,
"Calm down love." Aiden whispered to Blue kissing on his back to distract him.

Blue nodded and looked up at Aly who was crying while being overstimulated since she had already cum the second Aiden said that. Her body was shaking from the orgasm and the overstimulation.

Blue cupped her face and then kissed her on her lips to distract her from it since he knew Aiden was nowhere near done.

Blue could feel his own release coming near as he slowly started matching Aiden's thrusts and started thrusting inside Aly not too hard but he couldn't really control all of it since Aiden was literally slamming inside him.

The vibrator was a literally torture at this point. And Aiden saw that so he removed it.

He removed it but his fingers touched Aly's clit gently and he started rubbing her clit. He wanted her to cum again but he didn't want to go too harsh on her.

He doesn't like to see her cry even if it's because of pleasure.

Aly calmed down and tried to focus on the new orgasm that was building up.

While Aiden loved every second of being inside Blue. It had been too long since he had felt this warmth around his dick.

It had been too long since he had felt being inside his boyfriend. And to make it perfect, he had his girlfriend right in front of him too.

They were together.

They were connected together.

They were doing something so intimate that after this they were actually going to be one.

Three souls but one body.

It was exhilarating for all of them and they were overwhelmed specially Blue and Aly. While Aiden loved the power he had over them inside this room.

Aiden felt how Blue's walls clenched around his dick bringing him near his orgasm and he started thrusting harder making even Blue thrust harder inside Aly.

Blue pulled back from the kiss to breath since he knew Aly never runs out of air.

Aiden looked at Aly from over Blue and leaned down to kiss her lips once as well as she too leaned forward.

Blue laid there in between them while trying to match Aiden's thrusts.

Finally they all felt their high coming, right at the same time they all closed their eyes and just said one thing before all three of them came,
"I love you."

They came so hard that they had never before.

Blue filled Aly up to the brim as well as Aiden. Blue sighed in relief as he felt the hot cum filling inside him. Shooting right over his prostate. Little white dots appeared in his vision as that happened.

Aly moaned as her third orgasm came and at the same time she felt Blue filling her up with his cum. The overwhelmingly feeling of having orgasm at the same time with her partners blurred her vision.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her back arched.

Aiden kept moving his hips to bring both of them down their highs and finally but slowly pulled out from Blue while rubbing Blue's back gently to calm his shaking body.

But the sudden possessiveness overtook him as he saw his own cum rolling down and out from Blue's ass and he couldn't stop himself as he walked over to a shelf and brought something.

Blue's hips jerked once again and he gasped making Aly whimper because of the oversensitivity, her eyes were squeezed shut.

Blue quickly apologised to her kissing her lips once and then looked back at Aiden and his eyes went wide open when he saw what Aiden just did.

A butt plug.

Was now seated deep inside him.

His widened eyes looked at Aiden who looked rather satisfied at what he did. Standing tall at the foot of the bed in his naked glory.

Aiden looked up at Blue when he felt a gaze and smiled seeing the look of disbelief,
"Sorry love, just for sometime okay?" He said and poor baby Blue nodded smiling back.

It was a weird feeling but it felt oddly good.

He didn't have to ask Aiden to put it back in.

It felt good. He didn't feel empty anymore.

They both looked back at Aly and chuckled when they saw her already fast asleep just like that with still Blue's now soft dick inside her.

"Let's clean up." Blue said slowly not to wake Aly up and gently pulled out his dick.

Aly whimpered in her sleep and Blue was quick to kiss her eyes,
"Am sorry lovebug, just a bit more." He whispered and within a second the lines of distress on her forehead disappeared and she looked peaceful again. Deep in her sleep.

It always surprised Aiden how Blue is able to calm Aly with just his voice even in her sleep. He feels so lucky to have Blue in their lives.

After that Blue put a hand under Aly's back and another one below her knees, to pick Aly up in his arms and stood up on wobbly legs.

He felt himself unsteady but Aiden was there to support him from the side as they made their way to the bathtub in the room.

Blue gasped as the butt plug moved inside him when he walked but it wasn't really painful. It was just something new.

"Stop it!" Blue whisper scolded Aiden who was chuckling seeing the reaction on his face. He was really anticipating that. He wanted Blue to feel it.

Aiden put a finger on his lips to show he was obedient and Blue nodded feeling rather proud. Aiden then helped Blue settle in the bathtub and took Aly in his own arms while he settled down himself.

Aiden then proceeded to wash Aly while she was still asleep in his lap.

He slowly fingered her and cleaned her up,
"This is not fair, she gets to clean up but I don't?" Blue asked with a huge pout on his lips which was obviously kissed away by Aiden.

Aiden pecked him a few times until the pout disappeared and his favourite giggles entered his ears.

"Do you want me to remove it love?" Aiden asked him smiling but still teasing him. Blue didn't have anything to say in return and bit his lips because he actually didn't want to do that.

He liked the feeling of being full after sex.

"That's what I thought." Aiden said as he already knew what was going inside Blue's mind. Blue blushed when he was caught like that.

They sat there in the bathtub in the warm water that was soothing their tensed bodies. It felt so refreshing.

Aiden himself soaped all over Blue's back and his lower body and even shampooed his hair. He loved giving them the after care they both deserve. And Blue as well as Aly love every second of it.

It's worth everything.

Blue looked at Aly who had her head over his shoulder, he put a hand and pressed her cheeks from both sides making her lips jut out.

"No."But that disturbed Aly so she whined and slapped his hand gently which made Blue giggle and do it more.

Aly opened her eyes hooded feeling disturbed and pouted at him to which he giggled again,
"You're so cute." He said to her while playing with her long wet hair.

Seeing him giggle at her she too couldn't help but smile herself, well why not? Blue's giggling face is heaven for both of them.

"Baby Blue." She whispered as her eyes felt heavy and she fell asleep again.

Aiden smiled seeing his happy family, he could do anything for these two people.

And he was going to make sure to keep this smile on their faces for as long as he's alive.

Our journey isn't perfect,
But it's still ours.
And I'll stick with them
till the end..

Together forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1.2K 17
"It was the best orgasm I've ever had. It was so intense that for a second there, it felt like my soul would escape through my nipples." Luke and Dan...
928K 18.3K 23
NOW PUBLISHED. GET THE BARTENDER ON AMAZON!! TW: Homophobia, Self-harm, Drug-use and insinuations of Sexual Assault are heavily present in this story...
918K 29.7K 46
we just sat there staring at each other and my eyes flicked to his lips and his to mine... we both started to lean in... without thinking i placed my...
5.1M 214K 145
Book 1 This is a boyxboyxboyxboy story! 17 year old Jaxon Young is only good at one thing: fighting. He fights his teachers, his father, and he figh...