The Sun, the Moon and the Sky.

Per hope_373

Reverse Harem Aiden and Aly, childhood friends, being in a love-hate relation works for them. They live thei... Més

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Masquerade Special (1)
Chapter 45: Masquerade Special (2)
Chapter 46: Masquerade Special (3)
Chapter 47: Masquerade Special (Finale)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54: Silence.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68: Fading away.
Chapter 69: Blue's POV
Chapter 70: Aiden's POV
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 : House tour (1)
Chapter 80 : House Tour (2)
Chapter 82 : Together.
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100: Finale

Chapter 81

360 21 67
Per hope_373

2 Months Later.

2 months passed by pretty smoothly for all three of them.

A lot of things changed yes, but it changed because of all the things that happened and no one had any control over it.

The only person who had the control was Aiden Cullen. If you said he was protective before then there's no explanation as to how he is now.

The first month, he was so paranoid that he literally used to go to stay around their college every day they used to go. And then on the alternative days, since Blue already works there, he would take Aly with him to office as well.

Never once were they ever too far from him. Aly tried talking to him but she knew she wasn't the one who could talk so she asked Blue to talk to Aiden.

Blue did of course talk to Aiden and after that Aiden tried to calm down his antics and not be scared all the time that something's gonna happen to either of them. But that didn't mean he let them get into any harm whatsoever.

After that too Aly as well as Blue weren't allowed to go out of the house without a ton of security.

It was just his way of showing his love and they understood that so they didn't say anything at all.

About Mr. & Mrs. Cullen, they would visit them at the house but Aiden would simply walk out of the room to sit in his study or a different room. They tried talking to him but he did not once replied. It was almost nonnegotiable even when Blue and Aly talked to him.

But that too was improving, nowadays he won't talk to them but he doesn't walk out of the room now, so that's improvement in itself.

Mr. & Mrs. Relish too would visit them and their relationship with Blue's parents was largely increasing.

But there was something that Blue always noticed was that his father, he seems normal but as a son he feels like his father is holding something in his mind and find it hard to talk to him.

Aly and Aiden had completely healed after 2 weeks of discharge from the hospital. Aly had gotten a few scars over her upper arms as well as the big scar on her thigh too.

She did feel insecure somedays but she would always have atleast one of her boyfriend with her to tell her otherwise and how beautiful she is no matter what.

But not once did she ever try to hide those scars by wearing full clothes. Those were her battle scars and she wasn't going to let them down. It was a symbol that she survived and Aiden and Blue were the proudest boyfriends.

Kissing, hugging were the norm for them but they didn't get physical from the past two months. Well, atleast not all the way in. Occasional handjobs, blowjobs and fingering was there but no sex at all.

It was the doctor who suggested not to do so for some time since Aly as well as Aiden were healed on the outside, it was the inside that needed more time to heal. And Blue made sure of that.

His entire presence was the one thing that made everything better. He's like a little ball of joy that just won't let you feel down. And Aiden and Aly were blessed to have him.

There were times, when one of them would get nightmares about all those things, but at that time the other two were there to hold him/her and tell them that it has passed and they're together now.

Aiden had still been working hard on finding out the person behind all those attacks. He hadn't got any leads until recently, a man had tried to disguise himself and enter Flame while Aiden, Aly as well as Blue were in the building.

But it didn't go well for the man because Aiden had seen him looking suspicious and then had beat the shit out of him until he confessed one name.

'Anna Belle'

One scary name it was, but all he knew right now was this was the person behind the attacks. No other attacks had happened after that.

He tried looking for the male or female anyone with that name but he got nothing. Just a name was all he had.

But he knew he was there standing, as a wall and he wasn't going to let anyone harm his family ever again.

Aly had come up with a cute little name for their gorgeous mansion, it was called 'Castle.' Their castle. It was funny but they didn't mind. It was their castle where lived two kings and a queen.

Their queen.

Aiden had shown them every single room in the castle. But it was rather funny that Blue still didn't know what was upstairs in Aiden's room. He didn't really mind it that they didn't let him see it, but he has a limit now doesn't he?

The entire mansion was surrounded with guards, there was no way anyone could ever enter without Aiden knowing and permitting it.

It was another day, in the Castle, and like every other day, Aiden Cullen aka the king was walking around the whole mansion shirtless with a scowl on his face.

"ALY RAY! BLUE RELISH! DON'T LET ME FUCKING FIND YOU!"

A voice roared in the big house and two giggling sounds echoed right after it. Well you see what had happened was, Aiden had woken up to an empty bed of their common room.

He had felt something weird and the second he had removed the blanket from his lower body, he had seen it.

Wax strips.

Covering his entire legs from top to bottom.

And to say he was pissed would be an understatement. He does shave his legs occasionally but he hadn't really done that since the last two weeks.

Aly had been constantly reminding him but he forgot. Well now you understand why he was in this situation. He forgot to listen to his queen.

"How the fuck am I supposed to get this off?" Aiden yelled out in the empty hallway trying to locate his mates. But all he got in return was silence.

He again started looking for them,
"Why the fuck is this house so big?" He yelled out and just sat down at the pool area thinking of ways to remove the strips.

He tried pulling one out and fuck, it stings like hell. He immediately removed his hands not even trying to remove the others.

Then an evil idea came into his mind. He slowly went into the gym area and hid there simply waiting for them to come out.

They can't hide all day now can they?

As soon as he saw two sneaky humans walking into the swimming pool area and looking around it, he chuckled silently seeing the cute outfits both of them were wearing.

As soon as they got close he walked out of his hiding place and two screams echoed in the huge mansion as both of them started running around the pool. But it was only a few minutes until both the bunnies were put over his shoulder.

They laughed loudly at being caught but they knew they can't do anything now. Plus it was fun doing this. They love to see the annoyed face of Aiden Cullen.

Aiden threw them both over the bed of his room and then jumped over them making them squeal again in laughter.

He tied both of their hands behind their backs with his ties, despite them trying to thrash in his hold. And then the punishment started.

Tickle torture.

He tickled both of them until both of them were left breathless. They squealed and laughed loudly but Aiden didn't stop one. Why would he?

He was absolutely obsessed with the sound of their laughter. It worked like a medicine for him. Every single tension in his body disappears as he hears that.

"Stop! Stop oh my god stop!" Blue yelled while laughing loudly and trying to hide Aly from Aiden too.

Finally Aiden decided to show then some mercy and stopped the torture. He sat there watching both of the breathing heavily.

"Now how am I supposed to get this off?" He asked them as they calmed down after cuddling into each other even though their arms were bound.

Blue and Aly looked down at his legs and just then remembered that the wax strips were still there. They started chuckling at him again.

"Open my hands, and I'll remove it." Aly said grinning bashfully at Aiden who squinted his eyes not believing her.

"It won't hurt?" He asked her and she immediately shook her head but a giggle left her mouth right after giving her away.

"You know what I won't open your arms. I'll just remove it myself." He said knowing very well that if he let Aly pull these strips he's gonna end up dead.

So he sat down on the floor and slowly very gently started pulling the strips. It hurt like hell but he just knew it was still going to be better than how Aly does it.

He breathed heavily as he removed the last piece of strip,
"Happy now? I have no hair!" He hissed and turned to look up at the two.

They had already removed the ties on their hands and were now staring at him with big curious eyes.

"Good job Mr. Cullen." Suddenly Aly said showing a thumbs up to Aiden who rolled his eyes at that. Well it would hardly be called a good job considering the back of his legs still had hair. He had to shave the rest of them.

It was a Sunday so there was no office, no college today. They decided to do some workout since they have been doing so regularly since the last two months.

It was really necessary for their health.

They worked out for an hour and it was literally heaven for all three of them, to just stare at each other's sweaty toned bodies.

Sometimes Aiden or Aly would slowly glide their hands over Blue's abs making him blush furiously. But then they would stop and leave.

One hell of a torture it was.

After that Aiden went on the treadmill while Blue decided to lift some weights. Aly decided to some squats first.

"Look at that ass." Aiden said looking at Aly who was squatting. Aly blushed but then literally turned her ass completely towards Aiden to let him have a better view.

"Go ahead all yours." She said and he smirked before continuing to jog on the treadmill.

Aly gasped when she felt a hand over her ass, her body turning hot as she realised it was Blue,
"Not all his." He whispered in her ear making her shiver.

Another thing that happened in the past two months was, Blue changed.

He was a lot bolder now. Yes he does turn into a blushing mess when Aiden starts to feel him up but with Aly, he has developed this habit of touching her whenever he wants and not being shy to do so.

And Aly absolutely loved every second of it. But these days she tends to get shy too.

Aly turned her head to look at him while she kept doing her squats. Blue was standing right behind her and without any shame staring at her ass.

Well no one noticed how Aiden was staring at Blue's ass now.

"Yes its yours too." Aly said as she did another squat but this time she purposely rubbed her ass right over his clothed dick making him groan and hold her waist.

"Oh Al." Blue husked out loving the feeling of her ass rubbing over his dick that was slowly turning hard.

Aly again did it and then Blue didn't even think for a second before he turned her around and kissed her holding her nape from the back. Basically pushing her face into his as he pushed his tongue in between her lips.

His hands moving to hold and squeeze her ass from behind making her stand on her toes and whimper in the pleasure of her boyfriend feeling her.

Aiden licked his lips as he heard both of them moaning into the kiss. He walked down the treadmill and closer to them who were now on a bean bag, with Blue laying on top of Aly.

Blue moaned as Aly sucked his tongue, he hastily pulled away and attached his lips to her neck making her throw her head back.

"Fuck." Aly cursed as Blue's teeth pulled over the soft spot on her neck's skin. Blue's tongue moved all over her collar bone.

Aiden kneeled down on the floor and held Blue's hand in his own. Then he started planting soft butterfly kissed over his hands making Blue tickle and gasp in surprise.

Aly looked at Aiden and held his hair before pulling him closer to herself to have a kiss. Aiden of couse pulled right in taking her lips in his own.

The warmth and the strawberry taste was the first thing he felt as he always does. He moved his lips hurriedly against Aly's while Blue was sucking all over Aly's neck lapping it with a tongue like it was his favourite candy.

Aiden held Aly's hair and fisted them in both his hands before thrusting his tongue inside making her whimper. His tongue taste every corner of her mouth and it was exhilarating.

Aly was slowly losing her mind. She wanted more, all of it. So did Blue and so did Aiden. But none of them had the patience to ask for it.

Aiden pulled away from Aly and then held Blue's face and then kissed him too. A drool of saliva rolled down Blue's chin at how hard Aiden kissed Blue. As usual leaving him gasping for oxygen.

Aiden picked Blue up in his arms and Blue was quick to wrap his legs around Aiden's torso and arms around his neck while he let Aiden eat his mouth.

Aly laid there on the bean bag breathing heavily. She looked up to see Blue's back connected to the glass wall of the gym area while Aiden hovered over him. She put a small finger in her mouth as she eyed both of them sucking on each other's mouth.

Both their eyes were closed but by the look on their faces it was obvious how much they enjoyed every second of it. She saw how Blue's toes curled up from behind Aiden everytime Aiden pulled a breath out of Blue's mouth.

She slowly stood up and their eyes almost immediately locked to her when they saw what she was doing.

One hand went to the waist band of her gym shorts and slowly but sensually she pulled it down giving them a full view of her underwear.

She then held her crop tank top and annoyingly slowly started pulling it above her head.

Since the entire house was empty and the workers were only on the first floor, no one was there on the entire floor. No one could see what was happening, it was just them.

There she stood in a hot bra and underwear it was more like a beautiful set as if made to especially kill her boyfriends.

A hot and sizzling outfit that made Blue climb down from Aiden's arms as they both made their way back to her.

Slowly like two predators, both their mouth catching onto the skin of her neck from both sides and placing soft kisses as if silently telling her how breathtaking she looks.

And Aly heard every single thought that went around in their minds because she had the exact same thoughts seeing their shirtless torso's.

"I want it please." Aly whispered in her soft sexy voice as she looked up at Aiden and then at Blue.

"You sure?" Both the boyfriends asked her at the same time. They wanted it too but they just didn't want to put her in any situation that would make her uncomfortable or remind her of anything bad.

Aly put a hand over Blue and Aiden's face and they all joined their foreheads,
"P-please." She softly said feeling so calm but needy at the same time.

They both heard the eagerness in her voice and kissed her cheek.

With that Aiden held both their hands in his own and started walking them all to his room.

"Where are we going?" Blue asked them and they both looked at him with those hooded lustful eyes that made him know exactly what was about to happen.

"You wanted to see what's upstairs in my room right?" Aiden whispered to Blue who gulped but still nodded because of his curiosity.

"Then let's go see it."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

530K 14.6K 22
"sir, I can't do this" I whimper as I look up meeting his hazel eyes "What makes you say that?" he asks as he sits down in the chair beside me. The...
118K 6.5K 44
Eli sold his soul to the devil to save his family and his village. He asked for fertile lands with clean water. The devil granted him that but it all...
93.3K 5K 31
When an asteroid nearly misses Earth, a stange pod lands amongst the debris. It ends up in the new city museum as an attraction. This thing throws th...
104K 3.3K 36
Four years ago, a 13-year-old blackmailed me into friendship by holding my doughnut captive. We've been close ever since. I soon noticed that I wante...