The Sun, the Moon and the Sky.

By hope_373

Reverse Harem Aiden and Aly, childhood friends, being in a love-hate relation works for them. They live thei... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Masquerade Special (1)
Chapter 45: Masquerade Special (2)
Chapter 46: Masquerade Special (3)
Chapter 47: Masquerade Special (Finale)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54: Silence.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68: Fading away.
Chapter 69: Blue's POV
Chapter 70: Aiden's POV
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 : House tour (1)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 : Together.
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100: Finale

Chapter 80 : House Tour (2)

317 17 55
By hope_373

"AGNES!"

Blue and Aiden just stopped an inch away from the couch as they saw it.

The sight in front of them definitely something they never expected to see in this life atleast. A rather unbelievable one.

Aly opened her eyes when she felt a weight over her lap, she looked down and gasped as she too saw it,
"Anges?" She called out and the jaguar who was lying on the couch with her head over Aly's lap looked up at her.

She looked into Aly's eyes with her shining green ones and whined while nuzzling her soft fur over Aly's stomach. Aly didn't realise how she did it but she put a hand over Agnes' head and the jaguar nuzzled into her hand without getting scared.

"It's okay, am okay now." Aly talked to Agnes as if she understood what she meant. Agnes purred with Aly's touch as if believing her.

Aiden and Blue were standing there with mouth open and wide eyes. They both knew Agnes didn't like people petting her head.

But it was like the jaguar just had a reboot.

Aiden didn't know what happened, but he wanted to check something,
"Agnes? Come here." He called out and the jaguar as well as Aly looked up at him.

Aly bit her lips when Agnes literally fucking scoffed at the almighty Aiden Cullen and then went back to nuzzling over Aly's stomach.

Blue snorted seeing the look on Aiden's face, he looked like he was just betrayed.

"Agnes come here!" Aiden called out again but it was like Agnes didn't even want to hear him now as she continued giving all her attention to Aly. As if all that mattered was Aly.

Aiden looked at Blue who was silently chuckling with a hand over his mouth,
"Haha, very funny, how about you try!" He challenged Blue who looked confident at the request.

"Agnes, come to me love." Blue called out to Agnes. Again Agnes looked towards him with the soft eyes she always gives him but she surprised everyone when Agnes again went back to looking at Aly.

Now it was time for Aiden to laugh at Blue's face. He looked betrayed too.

"Hah! Looks like am in control now." Aly smirked looking at both of them.

"Yea right! You think she's gonna listen to whatever you say? Dream on!" Aiden said and turned sideways crossing his arms at his chest slightly sulking at the betrayal of his own pet.

"Fine! Watch me." Aly said taking up the challenge.

"Agnes, can you go to Blue?" Aly said as she held Agnes' large head in her small hands. And as if understanding her, Agnes whined as if not wanting to go away from her, making Aiden grin in victory.

But that didn't stay for long when he saw Agnes stood up from the couch and walked to Blue who was already kneeling on the ground to hug her.

Aiden was glitching at this point.

Aly smirked at him and stood up from her place, making Aiden walk to her,
"Stop, I can walk, just stay by my side okay?" Aly told him but who was she kidding, Aiden Cullen does what he wants.

"Let's go see the rest." Aiden said bouncing Aly in his arms once. Blue too nodded before he stood up, Agnes followed them both as they walked towards the lift.

They reached the first floor and the first thing right in front of their eyes was the huge swimming pool right in front of them, there was just a glass wall in between, a few steps away from the lift.

They walked inside that area, and Aly and Blue just stared in awe at the large swimming pool and the gym area right besides it.

"I want to swim so much." Aly said sulking as she looked around the swimming area. She suddenly felt like she was stupid not to learn swimming before.

She felt a hand over her head and looked at the side towards Blue,
"Don't worry, I'll teach you." Blue said smiling and kissed her cheek making her smile back.

"Don't sweat, I have tried for years!" Aiden said looking at them. Aly pouted at that.

"Maybe I didn't like my coach!" Aly said pushing herself away from Aiden and towards Blue as Blue quickly took her in his own arms like a baby koala.

"Of course." Aiden said scoffing and then they all decided to see the rest of the floor.

Next they came across the library, this was specially for Blue since Aiden knew Blue loves to read books a lot.

Blue felt those little butterflies as he looked around the library, the smell of books it was so calming and soothing that he just knew his favourite place in the mansion.

And the best part of it all, even the library was Blue colour themed.

What more can a person even desire than to have someone love you so much?

He kissed Aiden's cheek as he looked at him, admiring all his soft features again. It felt like the man keeps growing more handsome every single day.

"Come on! I want to see the rooms! My room my room my room~" And then there was the person in his arms who had started singing now already so eager making them both laugh.

They both then decided to first go to Aly's room only,
"Woah!" Aly's eyes literally had these tiny sparkles in her eyes as they finally entered her room.

Aly's closet

Since Aly really likes to keep a lot of clothes in her closet, he made the biggest closet making Aly drool at all the clothes in her closet even though they were her own.

There's something about designer clothes that makes her just spin around in happiness.

"Am sorry, but I think I don't love you guys enough. Because I love this room more." Aly suddenly said as Blue gently sat her over her bed. She quickly rolled all over her bed.

She loved it, it was too beautiful.

Aiden and Blue chuckled seeing her, they both looked at each other and without thinking both of them moved towards each other.

Aiden pulled Blue close to himself, hugging him, his arms tight around Blue. Blue sighed as Aiden's comfort scent entered his senses. They stayed there calm for a few minutes with closed eyes.

"Wanna go see your room?" Aiden asked him as he kissed the top of his head.

"What about her?" Blue asked as he looked towards Aly, who was already fast asleep over her bed. Her medicine tends to do that to her. Aiden knew this was going to happen soon enough.

"We'll show her later, let's show you first." Aiden said as he let Blue cover Aly with a blanket.

They both giggled as they saw Agnes slowly moving inside Aly's blanket and laying there besides her. Her eyes were open as if she was there to simply protect her.

"Guess I am no longer her owner huh?" Aiden said making Blue giggle.

With that they both proceeded to walk towards Blue's room,
"I had seen these little doodles in your notebook so I tried to match it to that. I know you like your room lighter toned. I hope you like it love." Aiden said as they were walking to Blue's room.

Blue shook his head and hugged Aiden's arm,
"I will love everything you give me." He said honestly without a single ounce of hesitation in his voice making Aiden's heart flutter.

"Let's go then." With that they both entered Blue's huge bedroom. It was rather white in colour, but the whole layout, it was breathtaking. His room was the one room that had a huge and gorgeous view of the city.

Blue's closet

"I love it." Blue said looking down through the huge glass window in the closet as well. He then turned to look around the closet properly that's when he noticed it, All his clothes were already there.

"Wait what?" He asked Aiden as he saw all his things had already been moved from his house to there.

"So I might have had a little conversation with your parents." Aiden started but stopped as Blue threw himself over Aiden making him stumble but he stabilised himself.

"They agreed? You talked to them?" Blue asked even though he realised that's what must have happened.

"Am so happy!" Blue yelled loudly and giggled right after. He put his hands over Aiden's cheeks and kissed him desperately.

Aiden too kissed him back with the same passion. Pushing his tongue past Blue's plump lips. Their tongues entangled together as they moaned. Aiden sucked over Blue's upper lip making him whimper. Blue held Aiden's hair tightly in fist making him grunt.

Their lips moved together in sync as if made for each other and after being breathless for god know's how long, they pulled back breathing heavily.

Aiden closed his eyes that had moistened a bit,
"Am happy too." He said as his lips touched Blue's hair. He joined their forehead and they stayed there like that breathing in each other's oxygen.

"What about your room? I wanna see it!" Blue said pulling away from the hug and looking at Aiden with big curious eyes.

"Sure, whatever my little love wants." Aiden said and they both held their hands tightly as they exited the room and entered the room right besides to Blue's room.

"Your majesty." Blue bowed in front of Aiden as he saw the majestic room in a joking manner.

"Oh come on. Its not that big. But don't say that in front of Aly! She's gonna kill me if she hears that. I tried to get her the biggest room." Aiden said and Blue giggled nodding, these two are really adorable for him.

"By the way, what's up the stairs Old man?" Blue asked as he walked closer to the stairs in the room.

Aiden panicked and quickly walked to stand in front of Blue,
"Come on now, don't you want to see our common room?" He quickly said making Blue frown.

"You're changing the subject!" Blue said putting his hands at his sides at staring at Aiden with suspicion.

"No am not I just want to show you the room, am sure you'll like it. Let's go." Aiden said and turned Blue around by his shoulders.

Blue pouted when he didn't get the answer but still decided to shrug it off.

They both entered the final room,
"This is definitely the climax." Blue said as he entered the big room.

It was definitely something all of them were going to love. It just had that feeling in it. It gave the same vibe as Aly's room gave in the previous apartment.

It felt really homely and comfortable.

The bed was huge as well as the room. It had a closet as well as a large bathroom with a big bathtub that could fit all three of them.

Blue chuckled as he realised Aiden must have specially got it so that he doesn't get excluded everytime they bathe.

They all came out of the washroom and was surprised to see Aly sitting on the bed already waiting for them.

A frown etched on Aiden and Blue's beautiful faces,
"Before you guys start scolding me for walking around, I had Agnes with me remember? She carried me!" Aly immediately said even before they both could scold her.

They both looked at Agnes who sitting besides Aly on the bed,
"Is that true Agnes?" Aiden asked Agnes with a stern voice.

The poor jaguar looked at Aly who nodded at her and as she saw, she did the same, that was nodding at Aiden, agreeing with her now owner.

"Okay. By the way, Al did you see the other rooms?" Blue asked Aly as he went and sat down with her.

This time Aly turned to look at Aiden,
"Of course I did Red Love, specially this man's room. From head to toe." She said smirking looking at him. Aiden quickly looked away when he realised that Aly saw it too. He blushed furiously.

Blue frowned seeing their weird stares,
"What's going on with you two?" He asked but Aly quickly changed the subject and then later he forgot about it.

"There are other guest rooms too, we'll go see them after some rest. Am sure all of us are tired right now." Aiden said when Blue asked about it.

He laid both Blue and Aly on the bed and then moved in between both of them, pulling them both to his chest.

"Let's all of us get well soon." Blue said closing his eyes as Aiden turned the lights off by clapping two times.

"Yes, let's get well and live a better life." Aiden said tightening his arms around his mates.

But then Aly said something that made Aiden choke over his own saliva.

"Let's get all well soon so that we can use Roo's room."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 125K 88
Black Moon Series Book #2 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Office This story is a prequel to I was shooting for the Moon, I Hit Two Stars. I strongly recommend...
431K 15K 20
[COMPLETED] When Fox shows up at The Centre (an institution for young men), drunk and spiraling out of control, he is greeted with flashing emergency...
274K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
29.3K 1.2K 17
"It was the best orgasm I've ever had. It was so intense that for a second there, it felt like my soul would escape through my nipples." Luke and Dan...