The Sun, the Moon and the Sky.

Od hope_373

Reverse Harem Aiden and Aly, childhood friends, being in a love-hate relation works for them. They live thei... Viac

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Masquerade Special (1)
Chapter 45: Masquerade Special (2)
Chapter 46: Masquerade Special (3)
Chapter 47: Masquerade Special (Finale)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54: Silence.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68: Fading away.
Chapter 69: Blue's POV
Chapter 70: Aiden's POV
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 : House tour (1)
Chapter 80 : House Tour (2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 : Together.
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100: Finale

Chapter 60

402 15 3
Od hope_373

Blue entered the apartment keeping the bag of cookies he got for his girlfriend, it was almost evening.

He looked around and pouted when he saw no one, he figured they must be in the room since it's an off and they love to cuddle on off days.

He slowly moved upstairs and paused when he heard noises.

He peaked inside the slightly open door to come across a cute sight. There was his boyfriend lying on his back with a pillow held tightly to his chest. The pillow was even covering half of his face.

"Pleaseeeeeee, I just want cuddles." He looked slightly upwards towards where Aly was sitting over Aiden's stomach trying to push the pillow away from his face.

"No go away, you're a liar." Aiden held onto the pillow tightly not letting Aly cuddle him.

"But I just want to cuddle!" Aly whined showing her big eyes to him, one look at Aiden's face and Blue could already see his walls breaking.

"We need to have atleast one object barrier between us." Aiden said trying to sound stern but it sounded more like a whine.

"Whyyyy!"Aly asked him as she tried pulling the pillow away from Aiden.

"Because you keep biting me and I just wanna rest." This time Aiden was definitely whining while Aly giggled seeing his face.

"I won't I promise, I just wanna hug." Aly said as Aiden finally allowed her to put the pillow away and she stuffed her face in his neck nuzzling. Aiden felt her lips over his neck and actually flinched.

"I swear to god, if I find a single gnasher on me." Aiden said as he let his own arms wrap around her tightly.

He again flinched when he felt Aly's teeth on his neck, she wasn't biting him just teasing,
"Oh god am gonna actually cry." He whined faking a crying face making her giggle. He hugged her tightly making her yelp and then groan.

She pulled back to look at him with a straight face,
"Are you stupid?" She asked him and he frowned seeing her serious face suddenly.

"No, why?" He asked her back, his hands playing with her long brown hair.

"Because there's a U in stupid." Aly asked as she smirked seeing the smirk on his face.

"Then you're stupid too, because there's an I in it too, wait no_" Aiden was cut off when Aly started laughing while rolling off him.

"Very funny." Aiden said looking at Aly but then their heads snapped towards the door when they heard another chuckle.

And if only someone could see Aly and Aiden from Blue's point of view then they would have seen the little stars in their eyes finding him in front of them.

And only Aiden and Aly knew how the little butterflies went all berserk in their stomachs. Blue kept silent as he just admired them taking in his presence.

Both of them stood up and ran towards him. Aiden was quick to pick him up over his shoulder making him yelp while Aly just jumped like a little girl.

She saw Aiden drop Blue over the bed and then he laid down over Blue hugging him tightly, but of course they both groaned when Aly jumped over Blue from the other side hugging him too.

"You're late."

"Yes, I missed you so much."

"Me too, she keeps biting me and annoying me!"

"Liar! Baby he's lying, I just wanted cuddles."

"Oh my god now you're gonna make me the bad guy."

"Yes because you are the bad guy, we don't need you, go away shoo."

"Just let me cuddle my little love."

"Yes me too."

They both looked up when they didn't hear any voice only to find the man just smiling with closed eyes.

Blue groaned when his cheeks were pulled from both sides, he opened his eyes to glare at both of them but he really couldn't when he saw the glares on their faces.

"Okay kisses it is." He said and he laughed out loudly when both of them started kissing him all over his face.

"Okay okay wait I got you your favourite cookies Al." Blue said in between the kisses.

"But I love your taste more." With that Aly just shut him up with a sweet kiss on the lips, he immediately melted into it. He moved his lips and sucked her lower lips nibbling on it.

Aly let Blue enter his tongue inside her cavern as it mingled with her own tongue.

Aiden's face turned into a frown seeing them again forgetting about his existence. An idea came into his mind so he moved closer to her ear and whispered,
"I ate your cookies." And boom Aly pulled out from the kiss to look at him with big eyes. Then she started looking for the bag all over the bed.

"Am gonna kill you if that's actually true!" Aly hissed at the man who paid no attention to the lady and pulled his little love into a kiss himself.

A hard one of course.

Aiden's both hands fisted Blue's hair tightly making him moan into Aiden's mouth while he sucked on Aiden's tongue inside his mouth.

They both took their sweet time taking in each other's sweet taste before something hit them.

Why was it so quiet?

Blue pulled away from the kiss to look around the room only to find it empty. He looked at Aiden to find the same look of confusion on his face as well.

They both got up to look for their girlfriend, they found the door to the closet was open, so they moved inside to look for her.

A smile came over both their lips when they found her sitting on the closet floor with clothes, all around her and the cookies packet in her hand. She was munching on them and a cute frown stood on her face.

She looked up when she felt their presence but then ignored them and kept munching on the cookies while looking around her clothes.

Both Aiden on Blue were confused but they still decided to sit besides her to accompany her.

"What's wrong lovebug?" Blue asked her, as he ran a hand in her hair. But he was surprised when the pout on her face did not disappear.

Aiden moved closer to her so that their thighs were touching and he gently dropped a kiss on her cheek, making her turn to look at him,
"What's wrong my queen?"

Aiden raised an eyebrow at her and he frowned when she sighed,
"I need to put new clothes in my closet, but there is no space."

"So then remove the clothes you don't want anymore." Blue suggested with a small smile.

Aly turned to look at him while shaking her head,
"But I'm too tired." Aly said pouting again.

"We can do it for you." Aiden suggested as he and Blue tried to stand up but quickly stopped when Aly just went.

"NO! You'll ruin, I put things in order, you guys will just mix up every thing and then I won't be able to find anything." Aly said and then just whined and lied down on the floor itself.

" I even have to get clothes from the showroom, I am so tired and it's all your fault." Aly said while looking at Aiden.

She yelped when she was picked up from the ground and made to sit on the couch in the closet room,
"Don't sit there, it's cold." Blue said tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

He smiled when he saw her blushing,
"We promise we will do it fine just tell us when we go wrong." He said when he saw even Aiden getting up to do the work.

Aly nodded and they finally started arranging the closet. Aly told them which all clothes she did not want. Aiden brought a box in which they can keep all the clothes that she does not want.

"This one?"

"No, I want that."

"This one love bug?"

"Yes I don't want that."

"What about this one?"

"Not that!"

Aiden groaned when all the clothes he selected to keep in the box were rejected by Aly. He looked at Blue and surprisingly he was getting all the clothes she didn't want.

As if noticing his confusion Blue walked up to Aiden,
"Just select the clothes you haven't seen her wearing in the last two months." Blue suggested and Aiden did just that.

This time Aiden was successfully able to guess all the clothes she did not want. He smiled looking at Blue who winked at him. The wink made him uneasy but no worries, he'll do something about it soon.

They spent the evening helping her get rid of clothes she did not want and surprisingly it did not go as bad as Aly thought it would.

_________

They all were going downstairs to make some comfy dinner for all of them since it was movie night. But unfortunately for them Blue's father called as soon as they stepped down the stairs.

Blue picked the call up and bit his lips, not to laugh out loud, looking at Aly and Aiden's sulking faces.

"Yes dad?" Blue talked and he wasn't even surprised when he saw his partners moving even closer to him as if they could hear what his father was saying.

"Right now?" He asked his father. Aiden and Aly frowned when they couldn't hear anything.

"But Dad I just came here." Blue said and this was enough for Aly and Aiden to know what that man was asking from Blue.

He wanted to steal him again.

No they can't let this happen.

He just came!

First he doesn't even let Blue stay the night, second he doesn't allow them to meet until almost evening and now he doesn't even let him stay for dinner?

No this is unfair!

And Aiden and Aly both knew they need to do something about this.

Aiden looked at Aly and she nodded at him, with that Aiden walked up to Blue, and took his phone from his hand before putting it on his on ear. Blue tried to pull his phone from his boyfriend's hand, but his girlfriend stopped him.

He tugged his chin at her to ask her what could be the reason behind the sudden action but she just shook her head at him. She even giggled side hugging him from the side, and putting her cheek over his arm, keeping his arms down.

"Good evening Mr. Relish." They heard Aiden talking making them both turn to look at him. He was standing a bit away from them.

There was a pause,
"Oh dinner." Aiden exclaimed smirking making Blue frown even more.

He saw even Aly was smirking. Blue's eyebrows furrowed when Aiden's smirking face turned to look at him and the man actually winked!

"So I was thinking, since you are so worried about your dinner, then why not you have your dinner here with us Mr. Relish. We'll show you how well we can serve." That's it Blue ran towards Aiden to get the phone out of his hand.

But we all know how tall the man is. Blue couldn't even touch the phone since Aiden put the phone up away from his reach. He put a hand over Blue's head to keep him still like a fucking kid before putting the phone on his other ear.

"Sorry I can't hear you, right okay bye Mr. Relish, we'll be waiting for you." And with that Aiden cut the call.

Blue was still standing there with a done face looking at both his partners' smirking faces.

"He gave us a hard time while we were at his house, I'll show him how it's actually done when he comes to our home."

And Blue just knew, this wasn't going to end up like a normal dinner.

_________

What actually happened...

"Yes Dad?"

"Hello son, where are you come back home now, am waiting for you."

"Right now?"

"Yes Right now, come on don't argue now."

"But Dad I just came."

"I don't care son, I missed you for so long, don't do this to me, let me spend time with my son_" He was cut off.

"Good evening Mr. Relish." The voice changed to a deeper one.

"What the hell? Give the phone back to my son! He needs to come back home for dinner and_" Mr. Relish was cut off again.

"Oh dinner." Aiden exclaimed smirking making Blue frown even more.

"So I was thinking, since you are so worried about your son's dinner, then why not have dinner here with us Mr. Relish. We'll show you how well we can serve."

"Excuse me? No way! Go to hell! Send my son back home right now or I will_" Of course the poor man was cut off again.

"Sorry I can't hear you," Aiden said and paused again.

"Hello? Wait send my son!"

"Right okay bye Mr. Relish, we'll be waiting for you." And with that Aiden cut the call.

"You!" Mr. Relish grumbled a few curses under his breath looking at the black screen of his phone.

"What's wrong honey?" Asked Mrs. Relish hiding her smile cause she knew her son's partners aren't so easy to defeat.

"We're leaving for his girlfriend's apartment." Mr. Relish hissed at no one and walked to his room to get ready.

As soon as Mrs. Relish heard the door closing she squealed loudly,

"Proud of you my peanuts!"

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

3.4M 125K 88
Black Moon Series Book #2 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Office This story is a prequel to I was shooting for the Moon, I Hit Two Stars. I strongly recommend...
665K 33.2K 41
Liam Walsh, Nick Kavanagh, and Jeremy Sawyer only have one thing in common: They're seniors at St. Ignatius Academy, an all boys Catholic preparatory...
918K 29.7K 46
we just sat there staring at each other and my eyes flicked to his lips and his to mine... we both started to lean in... without thinking i placed my...