My Future Husband

By MonroeThirty

MY FUTURE HUSBAND - BOOK FOUR: PART TWO, IN THE FORBIDDEN LUST SERIES DO NOT READ THIS BOOK FIRST!!!! "It wa... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
Epilogue Four
Author's Note
The End of The Forbidden Lust Series

Chapter 61

341 26 5
By MonroeThirty

“Miles, it really wasn’t that big a deal.” Yeah, listen to your stars. Besides, it was days ago, let it go.

“They... She still won’t answer me! Did you fuck in my bed?!” He's such a prude.

“Did you fuck in mine?” I spit back, putting together the order for table three. We didn’t fuck in his bed, but it’s way too much fun to let him think we did.

Josh looks away guiltily, although not too guiltily, I actually think he’s trying to fight back a grin. Dirty fucker.

“That’s not the point! When Kage said he wanted to do the date for you at our place, I thought you’d at least have the decency to use the fucking guest room!”

“Decency? Given you and Josh probably went balls deep in the same room as my son, I don’t think you're in any position to be talking to me about decency! The shame, Milo Thompson! The shame!” Josh has already run away to the safety of Liam and Heather. “What will the church elders say?”

“We pulled the curtain around him! And he was asleep!” I raise my eyebrows, and Milo quickly comes to the conclusion that he doesn’t have a leg to stand on here. “Fine! But I still don’t understand why the bed smelt of oranges.”

“Wouldn't you like to know...” He gags as he finally leaves my counter.

Having dates on the beach is fun, but having to clean up after dates on the beach, with your brother using a UV light on all his cushions before he takes them back into his house, not so fun. Josh’s OCD is really rubbing off on him.

“Kage better get back soon and help me rebuild that dock! I still don’t understand how you broke it!”

“Oh, I think it was when he threw me-”

“LA LA LA LA LA! I CAN’T HEAR YOU!” Now you know how I felt all those nights I had to listen to you tell me all about the things Josh was doing to you!

What time is it? Oh yeah, only about thirty seconds since you checked last.

Why isn’t he here yet? I mean, it’s probably because he’s not due for another two hours, but that’s besides the point!

Kage had a call from that big promotion a few days ago. They were setting up a five day training programme and wanted him to come down and be a part of it. I think they just wanted to check out that the merchandise they want is still the same. Which obviously it is, if anything it's better.

He actually considered not going, until I slapped some sense into him. He can’t just keep putting his life on hold, he has other priorities as well as me and Teal.

Teal, I mean just Teal...

No I don’t.

It’s only a few hours drive from here, but most of the other try-outs have been put up in hotels nearby. It’s an all day thing, so I told him to stay out there too, but he wasn’t having any of it. He’s been doing a six hour round trip everyday, leaving here before I wake up, getting home after I’m asleep, barely getting four hours in bed next to me, but he hasn't complained once.

We’ve hardly said two words to each other in person in days, just texting when we can, having stupid conversations about nothing and everything while he's driving home and I’m locking up. But those four hours I’m asleep in his arms, they’re the best four hours of my day.

Oh yeah, I’m a soppy cow now. Who saw that coming?

Today they’ve finally let him leave earlier, but I know he’s exhausted, so I have a whole plan to feed him and then force him to sleep... by any means necessary.

“Will you stop with those eyes, it's weird seeing you all loved up like this.” We’ll see if you still feel like that the day someone comes in and makes you get butterflies from a single text!

“I’m not loved up!” Heather rolls her eyes, scrubbing the chocolate stain out of my dress. I tried to do it myself, but in her words I’m ‘a fucking useless waste of perfectly good cleaning products.’ She gets this attitude from her dad.

“Tell that to your boyfriend.”

“I’ve told you, he’s not my boyfriend!” At least, I don’t think he is? We’re in a very grey area right now. We haven’t actually had that conversation, but we also haven’t not had that conversation. I’m not going anywhere, and neither is he, but I’m still not sure what label to use for him.

Father of my kid?

Fucker of my vagina?

Man I’m completely and utterly in love with but absolutely terrified to even say anything close to those words out loud in case he doesn’t feel the same yet and I have to go bury myself alive with a shovel made of my shattered self-respect?

That one seems a bit excessive.

“Sure he isn't.” Okay, I love you, but please remember that I’m the original bitch with an attitude, so don’t test me.

“I guess that means Liam is your boyfriend too, right? I mean, you spend all your time together, you know everything about each other, you sleep in the same-”

“Ewww! That’s fucking gross!” Don’t be so harsh! That boy will make an amazing boyfriend one day... Just not to anyone with a- “Have you seen Elba?”

Speaking of people who would make fuck-tastic boyfriends.

“She came in this morning to make sure her sexual magnetism was still working. My panties tried to spring off and kiss her so I think she’s good.” Girl just can’t help it. “She’s spending the day with that group of girls she met at Rave. I think they plan to do everything in their collective pussy-power to make her stay.” Trust me, if I thought that’d work, I’d sit on her face myself.

“Does she really have to go?” Oh babe.

Heather doesn’t really bond with new people that quickly, she always has a bit of a guard up, but her and Elba have hit it off big time. I don’t know which one of us is going to be more heartbroken to see her leave tomorrow.

“I’m sorry, princess.” I wrap my arm around her shoulders. “I wish she didn’t have to go either, trust me, but she won't be safe here for much longer. I don’t know what she’s running from, but I’d rather never meet it.”

The bell goes on the door the moment I finish the sentence, the most soul chilling dread taking over my body that I’ve just tempted fate far too much for one lifetime, until I look up and see who it is.

“Well if it isn't my favourite twin and his far less lovable brother.” Ty smiles at me, Craig just shoving his middle finger up before he walks straight over to the playpen and picks up Teal.

Josh, stop growling. You don’t own him.

It’s always good seeing them out together, it doesn’t happen too much. I like to think of Ty as the sweet and far more approachable version of Craig. He’s quieter but not in a broody way, always been the kind to stay in his room out of trouble. He was never down for partying with me and Hope, but he's always had the most gentle nature, the kind of guy that would pick you up when you fall.

“Long time no see, you good?” He nods.

He doesn’t get out enough, too shy to speak with most people, but I still don’t know how some woman hasn’t tied him down yet. He might spend a lot of time in his room, but he must be lifting weights the entire time. Has he got better arms than Craig now?

‘He’s bigger than the last time I saw him.’ He tickles under Teal’s chin.

‘Well yeah, that was like six months ago.’ I chuckle as I sign back. ‘You know Heather, right?’

Ty waves gently at her, not able to maintain eye contact with how adorably bashful he is, but Heather still goes all goo-goo eyes looking between him and his twin.

Oh bless, I think she forgot there was two of them.

“And how are you, charmingly-grumpy?”

“I’m not fucking grumpy.” He says in the grumpiest voice I’ve ever heard. “Can we just get two coffees to go?” Heather almost knocks me over trying to make them first. “Are your lot making you go to this fucking barbecue thing tomorrow? Mum said because Aunt Fiona’s here we’ve all got to be there to say goodbye.”

All of you...

“What about-”

‘Hope’s not coming.’ Ty answers for me, his brother averting his eyes at the sign of her name. Ty’s never got involved in all the drama, it’s not his style, but there’s no secrets between him and Craig. You can see his heart in a mess for his twin from here, they’re so connected.

I guess Fiona isn’t technically Hope’s aunt by blood, but Hope never used to see things like that. She'd always be there to say goodbye to her. Family is family... Well, except for Craig, obviously.

That’s going to be fun when it all comes out.

“I’ll be there. You coming Ty?” He nods, before going bright red and turning in the other direction when some girl on table six makes her ‘come fuck me’ eyes at him. He’s really too darling for his own good.

I help Heather make the coffees, holding her down so she doesn’t try to mount Craig when he gets all cute and snuggly with Teal, then manage to ship almost all my customers out ready to lock up for the evening until my Ocean Eyes gets here, when hurricane Parker comes flying in through the door.

“Fuck you, Steve!” Oh lord, this can’t be good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 3K 62
Until a year ago, Kacey's life had always been easy. But when it rains, it pours, and he loses what always seemed a given. A year and a half later, h...
254K 10.5K 27
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 #𝟏 π“π‘πž 𝐁𝐒π₯π₯𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐒𝐫𝐞'𝐬 πƒπžπ―π¨π­π’π¨π§ Highly Mature⚠️⚠️ She never wanted to marry him & He never wanted her to be his wife B...
382K 9.2K 65
Evelyn already lost her mother; how could it get any worse? At least that's what she thought. She's forced to move in with her estranged father where...
6.9K 266 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...