The Sun, the Moon and the Sky.

By hope_373

Reverse Harem Aiden and Aly, childhood friends, being in a love-hate relation works for them. They live thei... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Masquerade Special (1)
Chapter 45: Masquerade Special (2)
Chapter 46: Masquerade Special (3)
Chapter 47: Masquerade Special (Finale)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54: Silence.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68: Fading away.
Chapter 69: Blue's POV
Chapter 70: Aiden's POV
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 : House tour (1)
Chapter 80 : House Tour (2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 : Together.
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100: Finale

Chapter 51

482 17 31
By hope_373

Author's POV

Blue came down the stairs after thinking for whole ten minutes to process the situation.

But at the end he couldn't get a single reason as to why Aiden or Aly would bring him here, so he just gave up, besides he actually felt so much better now that he was back here.

The first thing Blue felt when he entered the living room was the silence.

That was very unexpected.

He looked down when he felt Agnes came upto him and nuzzled her head onto his thigh. He petted her ears just like she likes and then kissed her head making her purr.

He peaked into the kitchen and was surprised to see Aiden and Aly working to make dinner in complete silence.

Yes it was evening, Blue had realised that because of the panic attack he got so exhausted that he slept almost the whole day.

Seeing them doing their work without a noise yet having these deep frowns on their faces was surprising. He knocked on the counter successfully gaining their attention as they looked up at him before a relief spread over their faces and their frowns disappeared.

Both of them gave Blue a small smile. Aly walked upto Blue hugging him and then kissed his cheek. Blue sighed in content as her calming scent invaded his body. He felt so much better already.

Without saying anything she made him sit on the dining table just in time Aiden got them their food.

Aiden served both of them,
"Eat up little love, I know you must be hungry." Aiden said sitting down himself when he saw Blue was about to ask them something.

Blue nodded at them and turned to look at Aly, she smiled at him when he gave her one himself. With that they started eating, and even though the silence was suffocating for Blue, he really was hungry so he decided to full his stomach first.

He picked up all of their plates when Aly butted in and took them, he was about to ask her that he'll do it when Aiden held his hand started leading Blue to the big couch in the living room where Agnes was already sitting.

Agnes immediately laid her head in Blue's lap when he settled down on the couch crossed legs.

Aiden sat down in front of him, he held both of Blue's hands and then kissed them one by one. Blue saw how serious Aiden was looking. He even closed his eyes while kissing Blue's hands as if to feel him more.

Finally Aiden looked up at Blue and asked the question,
"What happened in the morning baby?" Aiden's words seemed to have reminded Blue of every single thing that had happened in the morning.

"W-what?" He had completely forgotten about it when he had dinner with Aiden and Aly, it was like they both were like a cure to his horrendous memories.

His wide eyes looked up at Aly when he felt her hand moving into his hair and scratching it to provide him the much needed comfort.

He looked down again as he felt his vision blurring with tears. Aly sat down besides Blue and hugged him from her side.

"B-baby Blue you were crying in your sleep and you even slept on the couch. P-please tell us what happened." Aly said her voice wavering because of the tears in her own eyes as well. She felt so helpless for not being able to do anything for Blue.

Blue finally looked at both of them, while Aiden had a look of extreme concern over his face Aly was close to crying just like him.

And that's when it hit him. All the possibilities of what would they do if he told them.

In all this situation, he had completely forgotten about Aiden as well as Aly's personality. They don't like when people mess with their families. And Blue knew he was a part of it now.

If they got to know what Ash had done, they would probably kill him, or worse ruin his life, family. But what did Ash's grandma do in all this? He can't let anything happen to her. She will die if something happens to Ash.

No, Blue can't do this. But he also knew Aiden and Aly are too smart. He has to think properly before speaking.

"I had a nightmare about the party." There, he knew it was the most convincing answer he could give. A sob left his mouth when he realised he had actually for the first time lied to both of them.

"Oh baby." Aiden said pulling Blue into his arms. While Aly cried out looking down feeling guilty. This was her fault, because of her Blue was crying in his sleep.

"P-please don't cry Al, it wasn't your fault." Blue tried he really did but Aly kept crying and then she even started mumbling apologies for something she hadn't even done.

"Aly Ray one more voice out of your mouth I swear to god!" Blue scolded Aly who hiccuped and looked up at him with big vulnerable eyes.

"W-what what will you do?" Aly hiccuped while Aiden rubbed a hand over her back silently enjoying the banter. He missed this even those it had just been a day.

"I will not kiss you for a week!" Blue said making Aly gasp but then she smirked making him frown.

"Fine I will kiss you then." She said making Blue groan and glare at her but still wiping her tears with his hands.

"No I won't let anyone of you kiss me!" Blue declared and now Aiden looked at Blue with wide eyes.

"What? This is not fair! What did I do?" Aiden whined like a kid pulling Blue towards himself. He tried to kiss Blue but Blue actually moved away and didn't let him.

"You literally kidnapped me from my house!" Blue said pointing a finger at Aiden who smirked at his answer and kissed his finger making him pull it back.

"So what? You are my boyfriend, I can have you all to myself if I want. By the way do you know what I do with people I kidnap?" Aiden said leaning over Blue's frame who leaned backwards. All of them were still sitting on the big couch which could be even called a bed.

"Do you t-think am s-scared? What d-do you do?" Blue stuttered making Aiden as well as Aly smirk. They both looked at each and then back at Blue who gulped seeing their mischievous faces.

"What?"

"Wait Noooooo!"

Suddenly both of them started tickling him making him squeal out loudly and then he started laughing while trying to move away from them. Even Agnes licked his face making him feel betrayed by all of them.

Aly and Aiden smiled seeing Blue laughing without a care in the world. Only they know what they can do for this laugh.

From the morning all they did was worry and worry thinking about the possible reasons that could make Blue cry like that, but nothing came into their minds. At last they decided to ask Blue himself.

They busied themselves all day so as to not worry too much. But all of that went in vain as each passing second that Blue slept, they were worried even more. They were worried about the fact that Blue was so exhausted that he slept for so long. That was very concerning.

"Take back what you said!" Aiden demanded while tickling Blue who was running out of breath from all the laughing.

"O-okay okay. T-take as m-many k-kisses y-you want, b-but s-stop p-please." Blue said in between his chuckles and Aiden and Aly finally decided to cut him some slack while a happy smile adjourned their face.

Blue just laid there breathing heavily having no energy to get up now.

"Meanies!" Blue grumbled making Aiden chuckle while Aly dropped over Blue's body hugging him tightly. Blue groaned when she dropped over him but still hugged her back putting both his arms around her.

She looked at him and giggled making him smile at the melodious sound and then he laughed when Aly leaned down and pecked his lips so many times he lost count. She then pulled back before keeping her head over his chest.

Aiden too laid down on the couch itself dropping an arm over all of them. He nuzzled his face into Blue's neck breathing a sigh. All of them looked upwards towards the glass extension over the roof of Aly's apartment.

It was beautiful, the night sky.

It was very peaceful.

"Blue?" Aly suddenly asked and Blue hummed in reply.

"Nothing happened with Ash right?" She hesitated but asked finally. She felt Aiden's hand tightening over her waist and she even felt Blue's body tensing, which was odd for her, but she waited for Blue to reply.

"No Al, he just came for a sleep over and he left even before I woke up." Blue wanted to cut his tongue off for the amount of lies he spewed today but he knew he was doing it for someone's well being so he let it go.

"Okay baby." Aly said dropping a kiss right over Blue's clothed chest. Or more like making his chest heavier than it already was.

"By the way am I allowed to go home now?" Blue asked even though his voice showed exactly how uncertain he was about just the thought of going home.

"Do you want to?" Aiden asked before Aly could say anything. Aiden saw that Aly was about to say no but he squeezed her waist telling her that she can't do that unless Blue himself wants to stay. Aly could only give him a sad smile stuffing her face in Aiden's chest feeling dejected.

"No." A reply came and everything went calm.

No one needed to persuade.

No one needed to worry anymore.

No one needs to cry at night anymore.

All was well back again as they fall into each other's arms, holding each other like pieces of a puzzle.

A beautiful puzzle.

_________

Blue and Aly walked inside their history class looking like the perfect couple. They were twinning today curtesy of none other than Aly Ray.

These days whenever Blue whined about not having enough clothes at Aly's apartment. Magically clothes of his size appear out of nowhere and guess the brand?

Of course it's Crescent.

Aly had secretly started making designs for his clothing as well. But whenever Blue asks her how did these clothes come here, all she says is they were accidentally delivered along with her clothes.

And even when Blue knows that is a big fat lie, he doesn't say anything. Because honestly he loves it. He loves the beautiful clothes Aly designs for him. They are always so comfortable, so why would he ever say no.

They both proceeded to sit at their usual places and Aly was surprised to see that Blue didn't even look around for Ash. Usually whenever they enter the class, Blue calls Ash to sit with both of them.

But today he didn't even look around for Ash. Aly looked at Ash only to find him looking at Blue with sad eyes.

"Come on Al." Blue called her which distracted her and she forgot about what she saw before sitting down besides Blue and holding his hand in her cold one. This made him shake his head and chuckle silently, he was used to this now.

The class went on normally like it usually does. Right now Blue, Aly, Nick and Claire were sitting in the cafeteria talking amongst themselves while Blue was helping Aly to catch up on some history lessons that she had missed since she was ill. He had missed them too but he had taken notes from someone and just one look at them and he didn't need to read them again.

"This is not fair, you have a sharp memory, I can't understand a thing." Aly whined putting her head on the table. Blue pouted at her not being able to help much. He turned to glare at Claire who laughed at Aly behaving like a child.

"No Al, you can do it, get up its not much." Blue said and Aly just turned her head the other way on the table making Blue wanting to scold her.

Blue was about to say something when Nick looked besides them and yelled,
"Oh Ash, come here." He called Ash who had just come back from his class to have a drink.

All day he didn't expect Blue to talk to him and neither did he expect Blue to even sit with him so he was silently staying as far away as he could.

"Later." Ash said but he couldn't do anything when Nick literally stood up and grabbed him by his arm before bringing him to sit with them like he usually does.

As soon as Ash sat down, this tense atmosphere surrounded them that made them frown in confusion. Blue had stopped talking and was just reading the notes himself while Ash had pulled out his phone and he started using it.

Aly looked at Nick and then at Claire and as expected they had looks of confusion on their faces too.

They all sat there having occasional awkward conversations before Aly realised she had to go to her class as it was time. Aly stood up bidding goodbye from every one and of course her boyfriend.

"Let me drop you." Blue said pouting already missing her warmth. It was so normal to have her in front of his eyes every single time of the day that not having her in his sight makes him uneasy.

"No baby, its literally just across the cafeteria. I'll see you in an hour okay." Aly pecked his hair and then moved to the other side of the table since it was in that direction.

Suddenly she yelped when something caught her foot, and she would have fallen face first if it wasn't for Blue's fast antics. He was looking at her only and the second he realised she was about to fall he was quick to hold her waist from behind.

Even Claire and Nick stood up to stand besides both of them.

Aly breathed a sigh of relief recognising the hands around her waist. She turned around in his hold to see Blue's concerned face,
"You okay right?" Blue asked breathlessly, he was genuinely scared.

"Yep, perfectly fine in your arms." Aly said cheekily making him break into a smile of relief.

He pulled her towards himself and hugged her tightly nuzzling his face in her neck, she rubbed his back to calm him down. He looked down and realised the foot that had stopped Aly's walk was no longer there.

He glared at Ash,
"If you can't watch your fucking limbs, isn't it better to just not have them?" Blue hissed at Ash who's eyes widened at the words. Not just Ash's eyes widened, it was all of them.

Ash himself hadn't realised when his own foot moved towards Aly feet, he just let his body work on its own. He was already distressed from what had happened yesterday and seeing Blue ignoring him and then watching him and Aly together being all cute was making it worse.

So he just acted without thinking. He tripped her.

Aly cupped Blue's face and turned it towards her,
"Hey, am fine, it must be a mistake." Aly said softly trying to calm Blue down. He looked genuinely very mad and that was very odd for all of them. Blue never gets mad. Definitely not at Ash.

"I doubt that." Blue said nonchalantly adding to all of their confusion.

"Calm down bro." Nick said putting a hand over Blue's shoulder. Claire nodded at his words.

Blue turned to look at Nick,
"Are you sure you're telling the right person to calm down?" In between his talk he turned to look at Ash. Ash gave him a hurt look to which he actually scoffed before walking away with Aly to her class. He was going to drop her himself. His heart was too restless.

And that was it.

Aly knew something had happened and Blue didn't tell them. She realised there must a big reason why Blue wouldn't tell her.

She still believed the nightmare thing was true, since Blue never lies to them. But something else had happened in Blue's house and she is sure to find it out sooner or later.

In love we worry more about the meaning of silences, than the meaning of words...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 14.6K 22
"sir, I can't do this" I whimper as I look up meeting his hazel eyes "What makes you say that?" he asks as he sits down in the chair beside me. The...
122K 4.7K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
928K 18.3K 23
NOW PUBLISHED. GET THE BARTENDER ON AMAZON!! TW: Homophobia, Self-harm, Drug-use and insinuations of Sexual Assault are heavily present in this story...