The Sun, the Moon and the Sky.

By hope_373

Reverse Harem Aiden and Aly, childhood friends, being in a love-hate relation works for them. They live thei... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44: Masquerade Special (1)
Chapter 45: Masquerade Special (2)
Chapter 46: Masquerade Special (3)
Chapter 47: Masquerade Special (Finale)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54: Silence.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68: Fading away.
Chapter 69: Blue's POV
Chapter 70: Aiden's POV
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 : House tour (1)
Chapter 80 : House Tour (2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 : Together.
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100: Finale

Chapter 43

536 17 25
By hope_373

Author's POV

"Are you sure you aren't joining us?" Aly asked Blue for the nth time.

"Yes love, I even got an invite for you, let's go together all of us as each other's dates." Aiden said threading his fingers in Blue's hair.

Right now they were all at Aly and Aiden's apartment cuddled up still in their night clothes. Aly and Aiden had called him home because they were missing him even though they had just met yesterday.

They were both in a sour mood as they had still not gotten any information about the recent attack on Aly. It could be a rival and Aiden would take care of it too, but if only it was the rival. They didn't know anything for sure. Aiden was stressing in the morning, so Aly had called Blue home as she herself was missing him too.

They themselves didn't know what was happening to them, all they wanted was to keep Blue with each other all the fucking time. They didn't know it but Blue wasn't any better.

Aiden was sitting leaning against the headboard while Blue was leaning on his chest, and Aly was leaning on Blue's chest.

Blue ignored them as he had been giving them the same answer for so long, but they just don't get it. He just kept making braids in Aly's hair.

"Baby Blue!" Aly pouted when she didn't get a reply, she pulled her hair out of Blue's hands, who's hands moved ahead to catch and stop the braid he was making from untangling.

He leaned ahead but Aly completely moved away from him, crossing her arms over her chest and glaring at Blue.

Blue pouted looking at Aly, giving her a hurt look as the braid got untangled.

Aiden sighed looking at Aly, he tried to make her understand,
"Queen, he said it's really important, that's why he can't go with us to the party. You know he won't lie right?" He said softly and this time Aly focused on his words and understood his words.

She looked at Blue who was pouting and moved closer to him. She cupped his cheeks and kissed his pout away by smooching his lips several times.

She then leaned her head over his shoulder as his arms too wrapped around her and started braiding her hair again as if it was the most important thing to do.

Don't blame him, he has just recently leaned how to braid long hair by watching a video and now he can't stop doing that to Aly's hair.

Aly closed her eyes,
"Am sorry, I was just thinking about myself. It's just so hard being around so many annoying people." Aly said looking at Aiden through Blue's shoulder.

Aiden gave her a sad smile and kissed her forehead,
"I'll try to stay with you all night." He said.

Aly scoffed at him,
"As if." Aiden shut his lips, he and Aly both knew there was no way Aiden could avoid the business talks, business men have in separate rooms during such parties.

"I will really try okay? Please Queen." Aiden softly said making Aly nod her head even though she felt like not going without Blue.

All this time no one saw all the emotions that flashed Blue's face at their conversation.

"By the way, you know right your jewellery and your heels are mine to choose? I hope you haven't bought those for yourself. If you have, l'm gonna burn them. Also you'll get them only after you get ready." Aiden said giving Aly a pointed look.

He always gets her the jewellery, so he doesn't like it when she selects for herself.

"Yea yea. I know. Also your outfit is kept in your room along with your boots." Aly said making Aiden give her a salute.

"Aye aye, captain." He said and Blue suddenly chuckled grabbing both their attentions.

Both Aly and Aiden looked at their little boyfriend chuckling at their silliness. They both felt their heart starting to beat faster at the melodious chuckles.

"Pretty Red Love."
"Pretty Little love."

Two voices came at the same time making Blue's chuckles die down and turn into Red Blue. He smiled when he saw both of them smiling at him.

"By the way Al? Can I see your outfit?" Blue asked after a few minutes of them just playing with each other's hair.

"Nice try little lamb, she doesn't let me see her outfit, why would she let you see it?" Aiden said as he snickered.

"But she would let me see it right Al?" Blue said and gave Aly her puppy eyes.

Aly smirked looking at both of them,
"Nice try baby Blue." She said tapping his cheek with her cold hand softly and turned around in his hold again.

Blue looked back at Aiden and Aiden too leaned ahead and kissed his pout but he didn't back out he kept kissing until he felt Blue's pout melted into a smile,
"Don't worry, you can see my outfit." Aiden said making Blue smile even more.

"Come on now guys, Let's go have Brunch since it's already too late for Breakfast. Am hungry." Aly said standing up and walking to the door.

Aiden and Blue too stood up but flinched when the door shut behind Aly. They walked upto the door and tried opening it, but it was locked.

"Aly Ray I swear to god I will not spare you. Open this door." Aiden yelled out startling Blue who was trying to understand why Aly locked the door.

Aiden who had already understood was petrified right now.

Blue was about to ask Aiden the reason behind his panic when a sentence from outside the room was enough to create his own panic too,
"No, first let me go make up something, I am gonna cook today."

Before Aiden could even say a word Blue hurried to the door and started knocking on it hard,
"Al, open the door right now!" He said sternly. Now that he understood what was the reason he himself was scared as well as worried.

"Sorry baby, i really want to." With that the sound footsteps were heard going away.

"Aly Fucking Ray!" Aiden was pissed as fuck.

What if she burns herself?

What is she cuts herself?

What if she slips over something?

What if something falls over her? The pans are kept over the higher shelf.

Here both the boyfriends were panicking out of their minds while trying to pick the lock, there the girl who was responsible was simply sitting over her couch and ordering food for all of them.

Of course she wasn't going to cook, she knows it will only turn into a disaster, she just wanted to take revenge on Blue for not going to the party with her.

Poor Aiden who got caught up along.

"I fucking hate myself for getting the best locks in this room." Aiden cursed trying to open the lock with a pin.

While Blue was just standing there with glossy eyes and holding his hair, he was still thinking about what all can happen behind their backs.

After a few minutes the door was unlocked and before Aiden could even take a step out, Blue ran out the room to go downstairs and check up on his girlfriend.

Aiden too ran after him, and to say they both were absolutely done with their girlfriend would be an understatement.

There she was eating her spaghetti with her favourite garlic bread. And the opened packaging from a restaurant was kept on the table as well.

They both breathed a sigh of relief and with a done face went and sat down. They didn't say a word just served themselves and started eating.

After a few minutes of silence, Aly couldn't take it as she saw their faces, she bursted out laughing. She laughed out gaining both their attention, they were heavily sulking and had the funniest faces ever, well according to Aly.

Seeing Aly laughing at them, their frowns along with the pouts on their faces deepened.

Aly was laughing so hard that she kneeled down from the chair and literally rolled down on the carpet lying there and clutching her stomach.

She was laughing at the thought of how fast they came running downstairs as if the world was ending.

Well, if kind of was, but she chose to shrug it off.

It was fun okay? Looking at their constipated horrified expressions.

She laughed and laughed and laughed until she started having trouble breathing. She calmed down and sat back up. She was surprised to see Blue kneeling in front of her with a glass of water.

Blue passed her the glass of water while Aiden went and rubbed her back to help calm her down,
"Seriously don't ruin the vibe guys, how am I supposed to laugh if you guys act like this." Aly pouted feeling emotional suddenly at their affection.

Aiden smacked her head and gave her a stern look before picking up the dishes and cleaning them.

Blue came to stand in front of her as she was sitting on the dining table where Aiden had put her.

He glared at her and came close to her, Aly joined their foreheads and tried to give the same stern look back to Blue.

Aiden came back to see them staring or more like glaring with their foreheads were connected,
"Oh god, is it already too late for me?"

__________

"Oh fuck, you look like a greek god." Blue exclaimed as he put a hand over his chest looking at Aiden who just came out of the closet dressed up in his boots and outfit made by none other than their lovely girlfriend.

Aiden was indeed looking like a god in Blue's eyes, he realised he wasn't even blinking. He blinked when Aiden snapped his fingers in front of Blue's eyes.

Blue and Aiden were right now in Aiden's room. It was already evening as they spend the whole day together and finally it was time to go to the masquerade party. Aly too was in her room getting ready.

"Well Thank you love." Aiden said and kissed Blue's temple.

Blue blushed suddenly feeling flustered by the term 'love', it wasn't the first time he was hearing it, but it sure was the first time he felt butterflies in his stomach hearing the nickname.

"Oh right, I got something for you Casanova." Blue said and went to pull out a box from his bag, Aiden followed him through his eyes filled with curiosity.

He opened the box and Aiden was surprised to see the jewellery inside,
"May I?" Blue asked and Aiden just nodded still slightly dazed at the fact that Blue just got him something, Christmas was different, there he was supposed to get them gifts.

But right now, this was all him. He was doing things, Aiden is supposed to do for both of them, which he does of course.

Aiden stared in awe as Blue made Aiden wear all the jewellery on both his hands and then kissed each of the jewellery.

Blue looked up after kissing his heart out on Aiden's hand and he suddenly got worried when he saw Aiden was red?

Wait.

Wait a damn minute!

Is Aiden blushing?

"Oh my fucking god!" Blue screeched making Aiden turn the other way. He already guessed it himself by the heat that he felt on his face.

"What?" Aiden talked or more like hissed, annoyed at the fact that he seriously blushed in front of his little boyfriend. Oh god he feels like killing himself right now. This is too embarrassing.

"What what? Old man you look so cute blushing." Blue teased Aiden and Aiden just closed his eyes and turned to Blue immediately.

He held Blue by his shoulders and pinned Blue to the wall making Blue let out a small gasp as the wall hit his back a little too fast, no he wasn't hurt, Aiden could never hurt him, he was just way too fast.

"Now tell me who's blushing?" Aiden said smirking looking at the red face in front of him.

Despite the intimidating situation Blue smiled and put his hand up, he poked Aiden's cheek with his finger and whispered,
"Both of us." He giggled seeing Aiden groan in embarrassment again. Apparently he was still blushing.

They both shared a sweet kiss and then made their way downstairs while asking Aly on the way,
"Two minutes." She yelled from inside her room.

They both then went downstairs to wait for their girlfriend. Aiden was going to drop Blue as Blue's house was on the way to their location. And apparently Blue's 'important work' had time.

After a few minutes of waiting and talking or more like talking about how hard life is waiting for their girl and how they finally understand how it feels.

They ended up chuckling at their own silly jokes. But not once was any of them feeling annoyed or irritated by the fact, instead they felt giddy at the feeling.

As soon as they heard the sound of Aly's door closing, they turned their heads to find Aly standing at the top of the stairs.

But when they did see her, they knew, their breath was caught up in their throats and their chuckling had ceased to exist.

The sky was full of stars, but their eyes were only looking at their moon.

Let the moon show you, how to be a queen...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 175K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...
122K 4.8K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
3.4M 125K 88
Black Moon Series Book #2 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Office This story is a prequel to I was shooting for the Moon, I Hit Two Stars. I strongly recommend...
104K 3.3K 36
Four years ago, a 13-year-old blackmailed me into friendship by holding my doughnut captive. We've been close ever since. I soon noticed that I wante...