The Sun, the Moon and the Sky.

By hope_373

Reverse Harem Aiden and Aly, childhood friends, being in a love-hate relation works for them. They live thei... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Masquerade Special (1)
Chapter 45: Masquerade Special (2)
Chapter 46: Masquerade Special (3)
Chapter 47: Masquerade Special (Finale)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54: Silence.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68: Fading away.
Chapter 69: Blue's POV
Chapter 70: Aiden's POV
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 : House tour (1)
Chapter 80 : House Tour (2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 : Together.
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100: Finale

Chapter 33

638 20 24
By hope_373

Author's POV

"Oh love, am gonna get hard again." Aiden groaned looking at the wet patch on Blue's jeans.

Blue was standing but he was very embarrassed. Aiden got shocked when he heard a small sniffle. His eyes went wide, he pulled his pants and boxers up and stood up.

He then inched to Blue who was shedding big fat tears now while looking down and picked him in his arms. He walked towards the room in his office and walked inside.

He put Blue on the bed and kneeled down in front of him holding his hands,
"Don't cry love please. It happens, it's completely normal. Infact it so hot i almost got hard again. Now that would have been too bad for your throat." Aiden said and smiled in relief when he was rewarded with a giggle from Blue.

Aiden wiped Blue's tears with his hands and gave him a glass of water.

"You with me right love?" Aiden asked sitting besides Blue and Blue nodded at him.

"You okay? I thought you enjoyed too? Was it too much? You know you can always stop whenever you want right?" Aiden asked and Blue panicked and cupped Aiden's face.

"No no, old man, i loved it. I was just being emotional after all of it. Its my first time that's why. I hope i did good. Do you feel better now?" Blue said and kissed Aiden's cheek.

Aiden smiled and kissed Blue hard on his lips,
"You were the best. And it's completely fine to feel emotional. Plus you look cute with those big eyes and red nose. Thank you so much Blue. You really are a blessing for us." Aiden said pulling back from the kiss.

Blue was almost breathless by the sudden kiss but still managed to blush at Aiden's words.

As Blue looked around the room, Aiden went and picked out a new pair of clothes for Blue to change into.

Looking at the clothes, Blue was reminded of his state, he immediately tried to hide his jeans by pulling his hoodie down.

When Aiden came closer to give the clothes to him, he literally snatched them and ran away to the washroom leaving a laughing Aiden in the room.

After a few minutes Blue came out pouting heavily. Aiden looked up from his laptop and chuckled at the clothes that were almost drowning him.

"Too big Casanova." Blue sulked looking at his clothes.

The t-shirt was too big on Blue. It dissolved Blue's body completely. Though it looked cute to Aiden.
The pants too were loose but bearable.

Aiden stood up and held Blue's hand, then made him sit on the bed. He then took the towel around Blue's neck and started drying his hair himself.

Blue leaned forward and put his forehead on Aiden's stomach who laughed at him,
"Tired little lamb?" Aiden asked. It was already time for Blue to go home. And as much as Aiden knew, Blue had completed all his work for today.

Blue didn't say anything and just nodded still keeping his eyes closed.

"Well since I don't have a place to stay, maybe we could stay here for the night? Would you stay with me?" Aiden asked and kept the wet towel aside when he finished drying Blue's hair.

Blue immediately looked up at Aiden with wide eyes,
"Will she seriously not let you enter?" He asked genuinely concerned.

"Today no she won't even see my face. Tomorrow i'll sweet talk her into letting me enter again with conditions ofcourse. But I don't wanna stay alone." Aiden said and pouted which didn't look good on him at all, but Blue just pecked his lips.

"Mom won't mind am sure. You don't have to stay alone old man." Blue said and Aiden felt actually happy.

"But on one condition?" Blue asked with a stern face yet bit his lower lip.

Aiden looked at him with disbelief,
"You too?"

"Yes." Blue replied and giggled seeing the look of disappointment on Aiden's face.

"Fine, shoot. I'll do anything you ask me." Aiden replied sighing and sat down besides Blue.

"The next time i see you having a cigarette, i will have double the number of sticks u had." Blue declared in a voice Aiden had never heard before.

"What? What are you saying love? Are you even hearing yourself? No. Of course not. I would never let you do that." Aiden too replied sternly. No way in hell would he ever agree to this.

"Fine then am going home." Blue said and stood up.

"Little lamb you know very well i am not going to promise you. I will never agree to something that could ever hurt you or her." Aiden said and Blue stopped walking.

Blue turned around and looked at Aiden with soft eyes, he went towards Aiden and kneeled in front of him.

He cupped Aiden's face and gave him a small smile,
"Then how can you expect us to see you harm yourself old man?" Blue's question left him speechless. Its true he didn't think about Aly or Blue when he thought about smoking today.

Aiden sighed and closed his eyes but opened them when he felt a warm kiss on his forehead,
"We care that's why we get mad. We care that's why we make rules, promises, conditions. If you don't want to hurt us in any way, then don't smoke old man. If you care so much, just agree and don't do it." Blue said softly, his thumbs rubbing on Aiden's cheeks.

For a few seconds they just stared at each other with soft eyes,
"Fine. I guess i'll just never do it again then." Aiden said looking straight into Blue's eyes.

Blue hummed and brought his hand up which made Aiden frown but what he did next made him chuckle.

Blue lightly bought the hand up and patted Aiden's head,
"Good boy."

Aiden laughed and smiled at him,
"Now i am a good boy huh? I'll tell you who's the good boy." With that he started tickling Blue who laughed out loud and they both fell backwards on the bed.

"O-okay ok-ay s-stop p-please." Blue said in between his laughter and Aiden immediately stopped smiling.

"Now tell me, who's the good boy?" Aiden asked and Blue didn't reply and pointed a finger at Aiden and shook his head showing how Aiden isn't and then pointed a finger at himself and nodded proudly.

Aiden felt like dying of a heart attack because of the amount of cuteness.
"Oh god, you're gonna be the death of me." He said and stood up.

After that Aiden decided to take a shower himself and came out dressed in his night clothes. By the time he came out, he saw Blue was on a video call with Aly.

Blue had called Aly and they talked how they normally do, but Aiden felt guilty when he saw that Aly didn't even look at him. But he knew in due time she'll come around or he'll bring her, but at the end she will be back.

Blue was flustered when Aiden had thrown his shirt in the closet and came over to the bed. But how could he calm his racing heart and when Aiden just came and pinned him down on the bed and kissed the living soul out of him.

"Get used to it." Both Aiden and Blue had said at the same time which made them both laugh. Blue was just giving himself a pep talk but Aiden was warning him.

They both then decided to order dinner in the room only and then slept in each other's arms cuddled but not before having an intense make out session.

_______

Aly walked inside the room in her night clothes and looked at the bed in front of her. How much she missed those arms and her favourite blanket over her.

She sighed and then proceeded to sit down on one of the couches. She knew she won't be able to sleep.

She put her legs up at the couch and put her head backwards.

"You know you could always join us right?" A voice in the dark startled her badly but she managed not to make a noise in order to not wake the other male in the room.

She looked ahead at the bed in the dark to see Aiden sitting there while Blue was still sleeping half over his body.

"When did you wake up?" Aly asked, her voice a bit low.

She really thought she had managed not to make a single sound when she entered the room they were sleeping in. But guess not.

"When you had the nightmare." Aiden deadpanned. He had immediately woken up the second his phone notified him of her distress. From the point he saw she had woken up he knew only way she could sleep would be coming to him. So he was just waiting for her to come here.

Aly groaned out at his words,
"Fucking warlock." But she didn't move from her place on the couch, still mad at him. She just laid down on the couch.

"Come on Queen, get on the bed." Aiden said and Aly shook her head just glaring at him.

Aiden stood up from the bed very slowly not to wake Blue up, he then went and kneeled in front of Aly,
"I promise I won't smoke again. Plus Blue made sure that I don't. And am sorry that I didn't confide in you baby. I didn't want to worry you. But ofcourse that's no reason to hide anything from you. Please forgive me?" Aiden said and kept kissing her small cold hands after every sentence.

Aly didn't say anything but just nodded her head in understanding. First of all she was still a bit gloomy about him smoking when he knows she absolutely despised it, second she was moody because of the nightmare she had, so she had no will to talk much.

Which ofcourse Aiden understood hence didn't push her, just gathered her up in his arms smoothly and walked to the bed. He placed her in between Blue and him.

Aiden silently chuckled at the way Aly and Blue immediately latched onto each other like they had been separated for 10 years.

Aly had already fallen asleep hugging Blue, she was that tired.

Aiden put blanket all over them and himself too softly went inside the blanket pulling it up to all of their chins. He then hugged his two little partners and finally allowed himself to sleep.

And suddenly, everything around them falls silent, as they fall into each other's arms...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 520 13
"I fucking hate you" I cry between moans. "And I hate you fucking me even more." "Oh yeah?" Aiden tightens his grip on me. "Do you hate this?" he gr...
532K 14.6K 22
"sir, I can't do this" I whimper as I look up meeting his hazel eyes "What makes you say that?" he asks as he sits down in the chair beside me. The...
256K 10.4K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
108K 4.5K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...