My Guilty Pleasure (DISCONTIN...

Galing kay 0fficial_stories

"Try me, Five." I snapped at the idiotic excuse of a human. He smirked and put both hands in his pockets, lea... Higit pa

IMPORTANT!!!
☂️ Prequel ☂️
🩰 Ghost of Him 🩰
☛ Accusations ☚
♬ Funeral Crasher ♬
⌛ Dead Crush ⌛
🔪 Memories and Murders 🔪
✦ After Care ✦
👁 An... Eye? 👁
⟳ The Day He Left ⟲
✊ MeriTech ✊
🤰 Plan B 🤰
☏ Mr. Big's Office ☏
♣️ Horny-As-Hell ♣️
😐 Delores? 😐
💋 Mission #4 💋
🔧 Mom The Murderer? 🔧
🥩 Stakeout 🥩
🍻 Drunk Confessions 🍻
🐴 Four Freakin' Horsemen 🐴
♟Fair Game♟
🛁 Interrogation's Over 🛁
🎄CHRISTMAS SPECIAL🎄
🫂 Catch Me 🫂
🍦Ice Cream🍦
🕴️The Handler🕴️
🚽Bathroom Trip🚽
💧Tears💧
💣Goodbye, Bitch💣
📁The File📁
‼️ VOTE ‼️
💘 Young Love💘
☢ Danger ☢
💔Sisterly Love💔
👩‍👧‍👧Twins👩‍👧‍👧
🙇I Apologize🙇
💊 Addict 💊
🍸Margarita Talk🍸
🩸The Basement🩸
⭐Super Star⭐
🎊Kenny's Birthday🎊
🎻Surprise Attack🎻
🌑See You In a Second🌑
💖END OF SEASON ONE💖
💼 Again? 💼
☕️Step One☕️
🐠Finding Y/n🐠
🤍Welcome Back Kiss🤍
♣ Club Luther ♣
🦇Batman🦇
🗣 Familiar Faces 🗣
🐒Pogo🐒
7️⃣ Number Seven 7️⃣
🚨 Secrets🚨
🕴Pep Talk🕴
👠Dancing Distractions👠
💌 Boy Problems 💌
🦵Realization🦵
⏪ Restarted ⏪
👥 Family Meeting 👥
💨 Run 💨
🌮Together Again🌮
🎷Jazz 🎷
🍾Dinner Party🍾
🤎I Missed You🤎
🪓The Board🪓
🤝The Deal🤝
🚙 Crossed Paths 🚙
⌚ Out Of Time ⌚
🕊️Wing Man🕊️
☁ Stranger ☁
👉🏻Q&A👈🏻
😤 Paranoid 😤
💝 VALENTINES SPECIAL 💝
🌀The Vortex🌀
⚰️First Funeral⚰️
🚘 Together 🚘
⚡️Old Friends⚡️
🧱Betrayal🧱
🔫 Bullets 🔫
🌍The End Of Something🌍
💖END OF SEASON TWO💖
🐙 Meet The Family 🐙
🧑‍🤝‍🧑 Regroup 🧑‍🤝‍🧑
🗨️ Academy Talk 🗨️
🪡 Mission Buddy 🪡
🛏️ Settle In 🛏️
🥡Chinese and Chat🥡
❌Missing❌
🧶Other You🧶
🧉The Enemies🧉
🗣️Arguments🗣️
🪶 Set Free 🪶
♨️ Hot Tub ♨️
🗡️ Unique Reunion 🗡️
🕰 Astronomical Failure 🕰
INFORMATION CHAPTER
🛗 Elevator 🛗
🔌 Electricity 🔌
🖥️ Infinite Switchboard 🖥️
🚪Change of Plans🚪
👴 Stay 👴
🫂Therapy Session🫂
🍷(Actually) Drunk🍷
🛗Elevator Chaos🛗
💕QUICK NOTE💕
☄️The Decision☄️
🫶 It's Official 🫶
!!CHARACTER AI!!
🥂 Cheers 🥂
🦴The Pre-Incident🦴
🖋️Familiar Faces🖋️
hey..
✏️ Project Oblivion ✏️

🤸‍♀️Training🤸‍♀️

1.4K 36 62
Galing kay 0fficial_stories

NOT EDITED!

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Y/n Hargreeves)

I looked over at Five. Should I follow her and stay on her good side, or should I punch her?

He nodded at me as if telling me to follow her. To trust him. I do trust him. I may not like him right now, but I know he won't do anything to physically harm me.

On top of that, he knows his way around here, and I do not.

"I'll give you a moment to say your farewells until further notice." The Handler said. Five and I looked at her in confusion.

"Farewells?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh, did I leave that part out?" She laughed. We stared straight at her, making her uncomfortable. "Right. Since you two are in different divisions, there is no need for you guys to make any type of contact. Especially Y/n. She must focus on her training." The Handler informed us.

I really want to punch her.

"Fine." Five said without much of a fight. I looked over at him with wide eyes. The Handler being right behind me.

"You will be fine, Y/n. Trust me." He emphasized the last two words and I could already tell that he had a plan.

"Okay. Not like I want to be around this dick anyways." I joked about Five as The Handler snapped her fingers and some random lady came over to me.

She didn't look that much older than me.

"Take miss Y/n here to the training room with you. Be her mentor." The Handler smiled as she leaned in to whisper something else to the young woman.

Five took this as an advantage to pull me close to him for a moment. I gasped as his mouth was right next to my ear. I felt his hot breath and shuddered for a moment.

"I'll come find you later and get us out of this hell hole. For now... stay safe. Please." Five finished as he shoved me away from him. The Handler was now fully turned around and smiling at the two of us.

Five turned around and left, not glancing at the lady once.

"Come along, Y/n." The young lady smiled as she started to walk away. I quickened my steps so I could follow her.

"What's your name?" I questioned her, trying to make small talk.

"Um... Minnie." She responded with a wide smile. She never seemed to stop being happy. I wish.

"Like the mouse?" I asked her. She laughed.

"Exactly like the mouse. You're funny, aren't ya?" She winked. That's when I realized that she had a British accent.

"You from Britain?" She hummed in response. I was trying to think of another question to ask, but fortunately, Minnie had some questions herself.

"You a good fighter?" She quizzed me. I hesitated before answering.

"I like to believe I am." I answered. We got to a set of doors and she slammed it open. I flinched.

"You're gonna have to be to keep up with these guys." She remarked as I looked around the gigantic room. There were several people sparring, others training, and some just chatting.

"Oh. This looks like it's going to be fun." I sighed. Fighting is something I like to say I am skilled at, but I don't like doing it for fun. It tires me out.

"I'll fight with you just for now. So you can get the hang of it." Minnie offered. "Don't worry. I'll go easy." She teased me as she threw... a suit at me?

"What's this for?" I asked her as I caught it with one hand. I looked over at Minnie who had a smirk on her face.

"Just some safety precautions." She said which made me raise a single eyebrow.

"Now, go change." She responded as she pointed to a row of curtains. I went into one that was open and started to change.

I groaned at how tight it was. I wear loose clothing. Not... whatever this is.

"Great! You have all the right clothing on. Now... I will assess your skills, and based on that, I will match you up with somebody here." Minnie told me. I nodded and she squared up. I began to as well. "Whoever is on the ground for ten seconds, loses." She told me. I nodded. Like wrestling.

"Powers are fair game, by the way." She added. I tilted my head in confusion. Powers? As in plural?

I'm beginning to have a feeling I'm not the only special person here.

Before I could think about it any further, a fist was coming for my face. I dodged it. Rooky move, but I think she was just trying to test me.

I grabbed her arm that had came for my face and twisted it. She hissed for a moment before swiping me off my feet.

I fell to the ground and yelped. She went to stomp on my stomach, so I rolled out of the way. I grabbed her ankle and pulled it towards me so she also fell.

I hovered over her and began to choke her out. I'm not sure how far we were supposed to be going, but she'll tap out if she can't take it.

Minnie grabbed my arms that were blocking her airway, and rolled over so I was now on the ground. I wrestled with her on the ground before standing back up.

I went to pull energy from some random light, but stopped when I noticed Minnie doing the same.

She grabbed energy from a lamp and shoved it towards me. My eyes widened as I was shoved into a wall.

She giggled and I shook my head. I stared right back at her for a moment before getting my thoughts collected again.

How the hell did she mimic my powers!?

I kneed her in the stomach and she rolled over in pain. I hopped back up to my feet and looked around for something that seemed to have a lot of energy.

I noticed that there were many lamps around the area and I started to draw energy from there. The lights flickered and everyone stopped what they were doing to look at me. Even Minnie. No pressure.

I gave one last try to pull in as much energy as possible before throwing it at Minnie. She cried out as she was thrown towards the floor twenty feet away from me.

I ran over to her and held her against the ground for a considerable amount of time. Just before ten seconds, she headbutted me and flipped it over.

I mumbled curses under my breath as my forehead ached. I didn't even care about winning anymore. I'm not even sure why I was trying so hard earlier anyways.

"Well... that's that. I won, but you're really good for a newbie." I scoffed at her choice of words. I wouldn't consider myself a newbie, but I'll take the compliment.

"I'll have you fight against..." She trailed off and looked or someone. "Zayn! over here!" She called for someone and waved her hand. I looked over to see a young man running over.

"What's up, L-?" Minnie shook her head several times. Zayn shut up as he wiped sweat off of his forehead. What just happened?

"I want you and Y/n to fight." Minnie retorted. Zayn looked me up and down. He seemed to be the same age as Minnie, so he was confused when he looked at me.

"She's... a kid." He mumbled. I rolled my eyes.

"I may look like a kid, but I will beat your ass." I smirked. He raised his eyebrows but returned the look.

"Okay then. Let's see what you got. Kiddo." I let loose as he said this.

I attempted to swipe his legs from underneath him, but he just jumped over them like they were a jump rope.

He gave me a smug look before grabbing my leg and twisting it. I shouted in pain before lifting my other leg up to kick him in the nose.

He groaned and stood up fully. I took that chance and threw him against the wall. Before I could try to shove him to the ground, he turned so now I was against the wall.

Talk about deja vu.

As I was about to bite this bastard, I looked over to see Five leaning against the doorway. His jaw was clenched.

Because I got distracted, Zayn threw me to the ground. I gasped.

Before he could punch my stomach, I did a backwards summersault and landed back in a fighting position.

"You're not too bad." He shrugged as I felt like a bull about to charge at him. But I didn't. That's exactly what he wanted me to do.

Since I wasn't moving, he took charge and started to run at me. I moved out of the way just in time and pinched the back of his neck in a way that made his legs crumble from underneath him.

I got on top of Zayn and held his face against the ground so he couldn't move.

"Eight." Minnie said. Zayn started to squirm.

"Nine." He tried to kick me with the back of his legs, but ended up hurting his own foot.

"Ten!"

"Damnit." He muttered as I got off of him and looked at the doorway. Five was no longer there.

"Very good, Y/n!" Minnie congratulated me. I wasn't looking at her, though. My eyes were still at the doorway.

"I- I have to use the bathroom." I stuttered. She paused before nodding. I walked off and looked down at a piece of paper that was in the place of where Five once stood.

Meet me in the bathroom- 5

That was extremely risky.What if someone else saw the note!?

"Ya good over there?" Minnie's question pulled me out of my thoughts. I nodded without looking back at her.

I subtly picked up the paper and held it in my fist.

Potty break!

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

Would you rather... have a headache, or, extremely sore neck?

I have both atm 👩‍🦯

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.9K 34 12
『𝕀𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕄𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕖?』 "No five you can't just leave!" "Violet I have to go, for myself." "Five wait!" "Violet, I love you, but I have...
8K 173 52
{Five Hargreeves x Reader} You obviously are looking through the eyes of yourself, Y/n (and sometimes Five). I would go through all the tiny details...
206 3 10
𖤐ᝰ.ᐟ𖦹₊⊹ LUDIC ━━ (adj.): full of fun and high spirits ❛I asked you here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life w...