The Sun, the Moon and the Sky.

By hope_373

Reverse Harem Aiden and Aly, childhood friends, being in a love-hate relation works for them. They live thei... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Masquerade Special (1)
Chapter 45: Masquerade Special (2)
Chapter 46: Masquerade Special (3)
Chapter 47: Masquerade Special (Finale)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54: Silence.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68: Fading away.
Chapter 69: Blue's POV
Chapter 70: Aiden's POV
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 : House tour (1)
Chapter 80 : House Tour (2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 : Together.
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100: Finale

Chapter 19

967 37 9
By hope_373

Author's POV

Aiden and Blue went over to the duo when they finally parted, but what made them narrow their eyes was the fact that the guy still had his hand over her lower back.

"Oh Blue meet him, he is the new model we have assigned for the exhibition's men's collection. Mr. Will Jonas." Aly said and gave a small smile to Will.

Aiden extended his hand towards Will,
"Aiden Cullen." He said.
Will shook his hands,
"Ofcourse everybody knows the great CEO of Flame. Its a pleasure to meet you Mr. Cullen."
Aiden just nodded back.

Will looked at Blue and extended his hand and Blue looked at Aiden, Aiden chuckled lightly looking at the bratty attitude.

Aly hid a smile at the attitude. God she just keeps falling for him more everyday.

Will who got embarrassed, took his hand back and laughed nervously,
"Funny guy." He said. But he still had the audacity to keep his other hand at her lower back.

Aiden put a hand on Blue's head and caressed it,
"Very funny,... and bratty." He whispered the last part near his ear.

Then he pulled his hand out of the pocket and put it on Blue's ass, and gently squeezed it.

Blue's widened eyes found Aly's. He gave her a pleading look and she just smiled in return.
Aiden patted his ass twice and whispered,
"Manners little love."

Blue pouted a little and looked at Will again,
"Blue Relish." He said but didn't raise his hand for a handshake.
"Nice to meet you Mr. Relish." Will said.

"I wish i could say the same." Blue mumbled under his breath but immediately said with a fake smile,
"Likewise" when his ass was squeezed again.

"Good boy." Was what he heard in his ear and a pat on his head made him pout.

Will turned to Aly again,
"I told you before too, you should model too, you have the perfect body. Look at you right now, looking fabulous in that outfit." He said holding Aly infront of him with both his hands on her waist.

Both the guys gritted their teeth.

Aiden was about to say something but someone cut him off,
"Excuse me i would very much like it if you would stop being touchy with my girlfriend."

Aiden's widened and shocked eyes found Blue's, but he was just glaring at the guy who gulped and pulled his hand back.
"Am sorry sir." The guy said and Blue was a bit weirded out at the 'sir' but didn't show it and just nodded.

Aiden then looked at Aly, and she was smirking! She was fucking smirking at him!

'I won' she mouthed to Aiden and looked at Blue. Aiden cursed under his breath. They had challenged each other who would ask out Blue first. That's why he was here. He got to know about their visit from Mike. Turns out he lost.

"Hey beautiful, don't worry am all yours." Aly went towards Blue but was surprised when Blue instantly put a hand around her waist and pulled her to his side.

Blue looked at the guy again,
"I know." He said more like mocked the guy.
Aly chuckled and Aiden and Blue both turned their heads at her and smiled softly at the cute giggle.

"What's up! How come you're here? The last I remember, you have no work here?" Aly asked hiding her smirk seeing Aiden's distressed face.

"Oh! Old man said he had some files to give to someone here." Blue looked up at Aiden expecting an explanation.

Aiden looked around and decided to just say it,
"Actually no i wanted to talk to my pretty boy right here." He said feeling embarrassed.

"In private!" He added looking at Aly.

"Hmm... I don't know how i feel about that." Aly said trying to hold her laugh.

"I don't care." Aiden said and held Blue's wrist and took him away.

Aly just laughed out loud and started talking to some employees.Blue didn't even have time to process what happened when he was pinned to a wall inside a lightly lit room.

He blushed furiously when he realised, he is alone with Aiden.

Aiden put both his hands besides Blue's head and took a deep breath,
"Okay so i know this might not be the best time to say this. But i really need to say this. I have been dying to ask you this from yesterday. So am just gonna say it okay? I really really like you Blue, i knew this the moments i laid eyes on you that i want you. You were like a missing piece of puzzle found in our lives. I really don't think we can continue our lives without you anymore. I would really like it, if you would like to date me too?I was waiting for you for so long. I know am late than her, but i really like you Blue, please don't reject___" he was cut off as a pair of lips smashed his. Blue roughly kissed Aiden who reacted immediately taking control.

Aiden moaned at the roughness, Blue was showing so many emotions.

Desperation, being the strongest.
Blue broke the kiss and joined their foreheads,
"I was waiting for you too. And ofcourse i would. We already talked about it old man, how could you even think, i would reject you. I really like you too. And i would love to date the both of you. I already told you, if you guys don't mind having me, then I don't mind having both of you." Blue replied and shyly pecked Aiden's lips again, all the previous boldness leaving him.

Aiden smiled fondly and hugged Blue, caressing his back, feeling a lot relieved.

Blue felt a cold metal on his neck and immediately pulled,
"NO WAY!" He said or more like yelled. He touched the pendant that was around his neck now.

It was beautiful yet again. And ofcourse it had a little carving behind it that said,
'Aiden's little love'

Blue chuckled lightly,
"Siblings," he mumbled chuckling.

"What?" Aiden asked, he was expecting Blue to atleast say something about the pendant but guess not.

"Nothing old man. Also i love it. Thank you boyfie." He said cheekily and winked teasing Aiden. Aiden's eyes widened and he closed them to control his emotions.

"You make me so happy little love." He said softly and kissed Blue's cheek. Blue kissed his, back.

They both came out holding hands, Aly saw them,
"You done loser?" She asked Aiden.

"I am" Aiden replied and kissed their interwined hands, Blue blushed.
Aly smiled at Blue.

"Aly?" Someone called.
They all turned towards the voice.
"All the women outfits are here." The guy said.

"In the store room please." Aly replied politely. She then turned towards Blue and Aiden.

"Let's go to my cabin." She said and they both nodded. Aly took Blue's other hand and intertwined their hands. Aiden chuckled lightly and they walked towards the elevator.

The elevator opened but it was a bit crowded, but they could still get in.
All the people inside were waiting for them to get in, Blue stepped forward but halted when both the hands holding his pulled him back.
"We'll take the next." Two voices said at the same time.

Blue looked up at both Aly and Aiden in shock. He was worried his claustrophobia might get triggered if he enters with too many people, but ofcourse he forgot there are people who know about this now. They are people who care now.

He smiled thinking about it.
Aiden and Aly both looked at each other and nodded at each other feeling satisfied.

They took the next ride and reached the 16th floor where Aly's cabin was. Aly's office wasn't as big as Aiden's but it was more stylish. Aly had designed it herself. Every single thing here was her own hard work.
Aiden and Aly both talked to Blue about the workings of the office. Blue listened in awe at how hard working his partners were.

They reached Aly's cabin after looking around the floor for 10 minutes.

It was very pretty inside. Just like Aly. Thats what Blue thought as he looked around the cabin that was filled with Aly's pictures.

Aly and Aiden both sat down at the couches and just stared at Blue fondly.
He roamed around looking at the photos,
"You look so pretty Al. These photos are so beautiful."
Aly made a fake offending face,
"Hmm.. does that mean i am not pretty in real life?"

Aiden snickered at Blue who immediately turned around with a panicked face. He walked towards Aly and kneeled,
"No Al, you look even prettier in real life. I was just admiring the photos." He immediately said holding her hands.

"She's playing with you little love." Aiden told Blue caressing his head, who pouted at Aly getting up.

Aly just winked at Blue in return. Blue sulkily took a seat between Aly and Aiden.

"Sorry red love. You know how i am." Aly said looking at Blue.
Blue smiled and shook his head.

Aiden pulled out the ipad on the table and pressed a number, he looked at Aly and she gave him a look and nodded,
"A coffee and two cold drinks." He ordered and put the ipad down.

Blue just now realised how connected these two people are. He was amazed by the amount of understanding they had. They don't even need to say words to understand each other. And then the guilt came. The face of Aly while she left that cafe. And all the words Aiden had told him.

After everything, what happened to his morals, his ethics? How could he tell a person to change how they are? Its so stupid. Yet he made her cry over that stupid thing.

"Love?" Aiden called out as he saw Blue was zoning out and looked troubled.
Blue looked at Aiden and then back at Aly.
He got up and stood in front of them, they both looked at him in confusion.
"I know i have already said it Al. But please just listen to me okay? You too old man." Aly and Aiden nodded at him.

"I am really sorry guys. First of all i have no right to ask someone to change. And for god's sake I didn't even care what you guys do. I know i have already apologized and you both have forgiven me, but i really need to say this after today. You guys are amazing people. Every single time its always you guys who appreciate me. But you guys deserve it too. Aly, you are an amazing girl. I don't care what you do, because i have seen you, the real you. And now i know that i was wrong. That i should have never judged you. And i promise to never do it again. And even if i do, by all means old man, go ahead and punish me for all i care."
Aiden and Aly choked on air listening to the last line then looked at each other,
"I don't think that's what he meant Red Love." Aly said with a nervous smile.
"Yea" Aiden said looking everywhere.

"Whatever it is, i just want you guys to know that i appreciate you guys too. Everything you guys do for me. Am glad to have both of you. I accept both of you as you guys are. Every single part, the good, the bad, the ugly. All of it. I really like you both. I really look forward to being with the two of you." He said and fell back on the chair when both of them hugged him tightly.

"My beautiful red love." Aly said and hugged both of them tightly.
"Ours" Aiden said and pecked Blue's forehead.

Blue smiled in bliss but soon the air was knocked out of his body when he stumbled as Aiden attacked his lips with his own.

But his heart almost stopped beating when he felt another pair of warm lips on his neck. Aly was kissing his neck lightly sucking on his neck, while Aiden was devouring his mouth.

Blue was literally in heaven right now. The way Aiden's hands were moving all over his body was making it so hard to stop the moans from leaving.

He again felt the cold hand entering his shirt and soon enough, a finger was playing with his bud. Aly added her thumb and lightly pinched Blue's bud. Now Blue couldn't control the moans.

He loudly moaned into Aiden's mouth who shoved his tongue inside Blue's sweet cavern, while squeezing his ass.

Blue was feeling euphoric. Both of them were literally devouring him like a meal.

Blue closed his eyes and kissed Aiden with so much care and adoration, while his one hand went to Aiden's neck pulling him closer.

His other hand went to Aly's head caressing it softly, encouraging her to continue. He hissed lightly when she bit him, she licked the spot immediately as an apology.

They both pulled back after a minute and Blue just fell on the couch behind him looking perfectly spent. Aiden and Aly smirked seeing Blue's state. Hooded eyes, loud pants escaping his pretty little mouth, face beet red. It was definitely a sight to see, definitely a sight they would be seeing often.

"Let's go on a date" both Aiden and Aly said and looked at Blue.

Blue stared at them having no energy to talk. He was dumbfounded at the fact that yet again, they don't know how to fucking ask!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 10.4K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
532K 14.6K 22
"sir, I can't do this" I whimper as I look up meeting his hazel eyes "What makes you say that?" he asks as he sits down in the chair beside me. The...
37.2K 1K 31
[BXB] "Promise me you'll stay strong, for me, for us" Smiling at the older boy below him Blake rested his forehead upon Alec's. "I promise" Hearin...
119K 6.6K 44
Eli sold his soul to the devil to save his family and his village. He asked for fertile lands with clean water. The devil granted him that but it all...