The Sun, the Moon and the Sky.

By hope_373

Reverse Harem Aiden and Aly, childhood friends, being in a love-hate relation works for them. They live thei... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Masquerade Special (1)
Chapter 45: Masquerade Special (2)
Chapter 46: Masquerade Special (3)
Chapter 47: Masquerade Special (Finale)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54: Silence.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68: Fading away.
Chapter 69: Blue's POV
Chapter 70: Aiden's POV
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 : House tour (1)
Chapter 80 : House Tour (2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 : Together.
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100: Finale

Chapter 18

922 38 16
By hope_373

Author's POV

A week had passed since Blue started working. Everything was going smoothly. But Blue was worried about Aly. She wasn't distant, but she was always hesitant around him.

Like she's holding back. It was really hurting him to think that he was the reason behind her not being open with him.

Aly as usual entered the history class looking around for Blue. She was determined to do something today.

She saw Blue sitting with his friends and as soon as they saw her their mouth went agape.

She looked different today. She had her hair in a high pony tail. Her elegant earrings trying to match the shine in her eyes.

Her outfit was a whole different story. It looked professional yet hot at the same time. The pale waist that was perfectly visible for everybody to gawk at.

This was a whole different Aly. And Blue was just left wondering what might be the occasion for this change.

Aly went and sat besides Blue. All his friends were on his right and Aly on his left.
"Hey beautiful" Aly spoke and looked at Blue with a soft look.

"Hey Al." Blue gave back a radiant smile.
"You look gorgeous today my lady!" Nick exclaimed with a high pitched voice.

"Well thank you." Aly replied rolling her eyes. But what she saw next surprised her.
Blue clicked his tongue inside his cheek. She knew very well what that action meant. Jealously. But the person doing it was different this time.

She bit her bottom lip in excitement. What she didn't notice was that, the action was enough to catch Blue's attention to somewhere else. His eyes caught her red lips glistening with her lipstick.

He gulped when he remembered how she handled him the last time they made out. How her hands tangled themselves in his hair. How her nails scratched his_

"Blue?" He came out of his thoughts when he heard the voice of the girl behind his thoughts.
He looked at Aly,
"Yea?"

"I asked you, are you free today? Also you didn't comment on my clothes? Do i not look okay?" Aly asked.

Her lips were twitching to form a smirk but she held herself. She caught Blue staring at her lips. And she could guess what must be going on inside his head.

"What? No! I mean yes! You look so hot. N-no i mean p-pretty. Yes you look very pretty and different. And yea am free today why?" He cursed himself mentally for spewing nonsense.

And lets not even start at the fact that how conveniently Aly turns him into a stuttering mess.

"Well since you are free. I am gonna take you to my main office. You guys can join if you want." Aly said first looking at Blue then at the rest of them.

Unfortunately, they all had some place to go, so none of them could join.

Aly's lips formed a tiny pout when she heard none of them could join Blue and her but she understood.

Blue was having a very hard time. He was craving for those lips so bad. They were having a conversations but all of Blue's attention was on those beautiful lips.

He was missing them so much. He wanted to do something about it. He wanted to tell Aly to fucking kiss him! But he couldn't. That would be stupid. And even if it isn't, it is for him. Why did she had to be hesitant with him, when all she even did in the past was surprise him with her bold actions!

He started breathing heavily. He knew he had to get out of there or else he would lose control. He wanted to cry at the lack of self control.

He stood up and went for the washroom. Aly ofcourse followed him. She felt like she had to.

He was walking in the corridor with a hand on his chest patting it occasionally to calm it down, when Aly turned him around with his arm.

And the last amount of self control that Blue had gained in this time broke the second he looked at Aly's face and those lips.

He pushed Aly to a nearby wall and slammed his lips to hers. He started moving his lips desperately, sighing in relief at the familiar warmth spreading.

Aly was a bit startled but gained her composure when she noticed Blue's desperation. She took control as soon as she did.

Exchanging their position, pushing her tongue inside his mouth. Their tongues clashed as they tasted each other. Aly's hands went to his hair, roughly pulling on them.

Pulling him more closer if that was possible. Blue's hands were tightly wrapped around her waist but dangerously low. Just above the hips.

Their fronts clashed and they both moaned at the sensation.

Aly pulled back from the kiss and Blue whined not wanting to stop.

"I want to say something_" she wasn't able to complete herself as Blue kissed her again. She kissed back and then pulled back again.

"Red love listen" she started breathing a bit heavily, Blue groaned in a slight annoyance.

Aly chuckled and pecked his lips,
"I need to do this, then we can continue i promise." Blue was sulking but nodded nevertheless wanting her to continue and finish as soon as possible.

"Okay so this might too early or late I don't know neither do i care. All i know is that if I don't do this now, i will probably regret it. Blue, i really like you. Its so amazing how a single person enters your life and changes everything. I was fine before you, i was happy before you. But now? I feel complete. Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time, and knowing it would be my favourite. You're my favourite Blue. My favourite pair of eyes to look into. My favourite pair of hands to hold onto. My favourite name to see appear on my phone. My favourite way to spend my time. So red love, my sweet innocent, beautiful Blue, would you like to be my boyfriend?" She finally stopped and looked at him.

Blue was as expected frozen. He blinked once then twice, processing every single word.

"Why would YOU do that!!" He whined loudly, emphasising on the word you. But Aly was too gone to notice.

She started panicking,
"Am sorry Blue, its okay if you don't want to. You can take your time, i will___" She was cut off by a kiss.
Blue kissed her. He kissed her hard and sucked all the air out of her mouth. Then pulled back.

"For the hundredth time, stop doing things that i am supposed to do? Is this how you work? Switching roles all the time? Also stop giving me heart attacks please. " He dramatically dropped his head on her shoulder.

"So, would you ?" She said caressing his head. His explanation calmed her panicked mind.

"Ofcourse i would. I would love to be your boyfriend pretty lady. Why wouldn't i when i have liked you since the first time i saw you." He said and smiled at her which she gladly returned. She was feeling very happy.

He eyed her lips again,
"May i now?" He said and eagerly started leaning down to kiss her again.

"Wait!" She stopped him again. He groaned loudly.
"I bought something for you."

Blue pouted at her.
"What i want is not getting to me." He sulked and looked away. But looked at his wrist when he felt something cold touch it.

Aly was tying a bracelet to his wrist.

Blue looked closer and realised it had a real pearl in it. His eyes widened as he looked at Aly.

"Do you like it?" She asked cupping his cheek with one hand, the other holding his hand.

"It's magnificent. I love it." He said eyeing the bracelet. It was really beautiful.

"Good. Lets go now, the professor must be wondering where we ran off to." She chuckled and pulled him with her.
"What about__"

"We have all the time in the world now beautiful." Aly said and started walking again with a red Blue behind her.

He had completely forgotten about everything and silently followed the girl who was holding his hand again from the wrist.

He looked at the bracelet and it had a little carving behind it.
'Aly's Red Love' it said.
"She sure owns me now." He chuckled and went to their class together.

____

"Get on" Aly said already sitting on her bike with the helmet on, extending the other towards the latter.

Blue looked at the helmet, then the bike in front of him,
"Let me drive atleast." He whined.

"Nope, the only person driving my precious would be me. Also you should be lucky, you're the first person to ride it with me. I don't even let Aiden ride it with me. But as i said, you're my favourite so ofcourse you are allowed. I always stay by my words. Come on now. We're running late." Aly prompted.

Lets just say Blue was glad he had a helmet on to cover his blush. He sat behind Aly and held the bike from behind.

But ofcourse how could Aly let that go by.
She herself took his hands and wrapped them around her front, making Blue's flustered self worse.

"Don't want you falling red love." Aly whispered looking over her shoulder.

"I have already fallen" Blue mumbled under his breath.

He almost moaned at the feeling of her tiny waist through his arms, but coughed instead to avoid it.

He just tightened the hold, loving the feeling of her back to his front. He could smell her heavenly perfume this way and no one could stop him.

Aly started the bike and within 20 minutes they reached. Lets just say the whole time was heaven for both of them.

Blue looked around the beautiful building feeling himself noting every single detail. It was perfect in his eyes. How all the employees greeted Aly casually.

"Hey Aly"
"Sup Aly."
"Hey gorgeous"

Aly responded with the same enthusiasm. Blue was really impressed. They seemed very close, as it should be. Although he couldn't help but get jealous by the way they all got too close with his girlfriend.

Some kissed her cheeks while some hugged.

He took a breath to calm himself. He knows he should be rational. He knows Aly doesn't care about anyone except him and..

"Hey little love."
Blue shivered when he felt warm breath behind his ear, and a familiar body colliding with his side.

Without looking away from his girlfriend, he stuttered,
"Hey o-old man." He tried his best to hold his calm. But the manly scent of the guy standing behind him was making his knees weak.

"How come you're here?" Aiden asked as he looked ahead at Aly talking to someone. They were standing a bit away from Aly.

But he smiled as he for the hundredth time felt himself blushing at how hot and beautiful she looks in professional clothes.

"Al wanted to show me around. What about you?" Blue asked craning his neck and looking up at Aiden behind him. As expected he looked like a model that came out of a magazine.

Aiden looked down at Blue and he felt his smile turning into a big grin at how beautiful this being is.

"I had some files about models to give to someone here." Aiden said softly.

"ALY RAY!"

Both of them looked ahead when they heard a loud yell.

They watched with curious eyes, as a guy came running down towards Aly and hugged the shit out of her. His hands were tightly wrapped around Aly's bare waist.

Both of them clenched their jaw as they saw Aly hugged the guy back smiling softly.

"Who the fuck is that!"
Blue and Aiden looked at each other with literal smoke coming out of their ears, hearing each other's voice, then back at the annoying encounter in front of them.

The guy sure has a death wish.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4.8K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
928K 18.3K 23
NOW PUBLISHED. GET THE BARTENDER ON AMAZON!! TW: Homophobia, Self-harm, Drug-use and insinuations of Sexual Assault are heavily present in this story...
93.3K 5K 31
When an asteroid nearly misses Earth, a stange pod lands amongst the debris. It ends up in the new city museum as an attraction. This thing throws th...
52.6K 1.6K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...