The Sun, the Moon and the Sky.

By hope_373

Reverse Harem Aiden and Aly, childhood friends, being in a love-hate relation works for them. They live thei... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Masquerade Special (1)
Chapter 45: Masquerade Special (2)
Chapter 46: Masquerade Special (3)
Chapter 47: Masquerade Special (Finale)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54: Silence.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68: Fading away.
Chapter 69: Blue's POV
Chapter 70: Aiden's POV
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 : House tour (1)
Chapter 80 : House Tour (2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 : Together.
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100: Finale

Chapter 6

1K 45 5
By hope_373

Author's POV

Aly entered her duplex apartment and switched on the lights, lighting up her warm and cozy apartment.

Mr. and Mrs. Cullen designed the interior.
It was very hard for her to move from the Cullen house so they did all they could so that it is comfortable for her.

It wasn't too big neither too small, just enough not to make her feel too lonely.

She felt comfort in the silence of her apartment.

She started climbing the stairs towards her room.

She locked the door, removed her clothes, put them in the laundry and went to the washroom to take a bath.

She put the bath-bomb in the bathtub after filling it and finally entered the warm water to soothe her tensed muscles.

She picked up her phone from the bath table after cleaning her hand and opened Blue's chat.

Red Blue

-Hey is everything alright? What happened?

-I told you I won't get suspended.

-So no problems?

- None.

-Really? Thank god. I am so happy.
.
.
.
.
-This message was deleted.

A chuckle left her lips,
"God how adorable can he be?"

-You know I read that right?

-I have no clue what you are talking about .

-Whatever floats your boat Beautiful . Anyways what are you up to?

-My friends are forcing me to a party. Please take me with you, i don't wanna go.

-Are you sure about that? Because once I do that, there's no going back.

-God!!! Aly Ray for once...Stopp!!

-Fine. You want me to join you?

-Aren't you busy?

-I am but I can make time for you.

-Oh no, don't worry about it, I'll probably come back in half and hour or so.

-Sure. Have a great night Blue, and I'll be waiting for your text.
Read

She kept her phone back and sighed.
After washing up, she started drying herself with the towel while walking inside her closet.

Aly's entire closet is filled with everything she designed.

She only wears clothes she designs herself. Every single one of them has the tag Crescent over it.

She wore her night fit after doing her skin routine, and then left for her study.

She entered her study and started on some of her new designs for an exhibition.

_______

"I hope you aren't getting late son" came a remark from his mother, from outside his bedroom.

"What?" He whispered and looked towards the clock.
"Holyy Mother!!" Blue spoke as he kept his phone in his pocket and ran to check himself one more time in the mirror.

He looked around his room to check if he had left something, then stumbled down the stairs towards the front door of his house.

"Be safe" Shouted his mom, from inside the kitchen.
"I promise i will be. Bye love you mum."
He said and exited.

He sat in his car and within 30 minutes he was standing in front of the club 'Black Night'.

He saw his friends at the entrance of the club.
"Look who showed up!" exclaimed Ash and put an arm around Blue's waist.

Blue used to get a bit uncomfortable with his close actions and once even asked him not to, but when Ash explained that he has a very clingy nature, Blue shrugged it off and now doesn't feel much about it.

Nick, Claire, Ash and Blue entered the club with Ash's hand still on Blue's waist.

They went by the drinks corner and asked for their respective drinks.

"Why such a baby Blue? You should drink sometimes, it helps you loosen up!"
Said Nick while drinking his second shot.

Blue squirmed in his seat because of the unexpected question. He knew he had no answer to the question. He really doesn't like to drink.

As if sensing his best friend's uneasiness,
"Hey guys, how about a dance?" Said Ash and stood up from his seat.

"Hell yea!!" Exclaimed Claire, already getting up from his seat.
Blue gave a small smile to Ash showing how grateful he is, which Ash returned.

They proceeded towards towards the dance floor.
_________

Aiden was in a tight situation right now, first of all his investors decided to have a meeting in a club, second it was at a very inappropriate time, and third, his investors didn't even show up and sent some dumbass representative to discuss the details.

Aiden was hella pissed right now and he just wanted to go home.

"So you are saying that while my product is being manufactured, they have every right to make changes, if they don't like something?"Aiden said with a very deathly calm aura and a blank expression.

"N-No, its just th-they want what's bes...."the representative was scared of the male in front of him.
Every fiber of his body was telling him to just run away, he was cursing all his bosses for sending him on a death mission.

He rubbed his sweaty hands on his jeans, and tried to explain again,
"Mr. Cullen thats.."
"I don't want your excuses, if they can't accept my terms, then there's no need for this deal in the first place!" said Aiden and stood up.

"Also make sure to remind them, that it was them who needed me, not the other way." added Aiden with a smirk leaning towards the guy who was about to piss his pants.

Aiden started walking with the intention of leave the club, with ofcourse Agnes following him.

But his steps halted when he saw a mesmerising sight. He looked closely and a guy caught his eyes.

The guy was dancing, but the way his body was moving was so smooth. The club's blue and red lights were reflecting over his body perfectly. The guy turned towards him and Aiden stilled.

The guy was simply irresistible. His fair skin was shining with sweat and Aiden just couldn't stop thinking about how would it feel to touch it.

His eyes were shining, while a beautiful smile adjourned his face. The way his brownish golden hair were stuck to his forehead made him look like a dream.

Everything about his body was pleasing for Aiden but his face had its own story. Innocence was oozing from his face, those eyes looked like they had the whole sky in them.

Those chocolate brown orbs weren't looking at him, but his grey eyes never left his face.

The silk white shirt that the guy was wearing was stuck to his body giving Aiden a full view of his perfect slim waist and curves.

The tight black jeans were skin fit, making it even harder for Aiden to look away.

Blue was dancing, he was feeling good, all his friends were here and the songs were unexpectedly good.

He was enjoying when he looked around for Ash and noticed a guy looking at him, the guy was handsome but Blue didn't pay heed to it and looked around.

When he looked back at the guy, he was still staring, now Blue noticed the guy properly, the guy was definitely checking him out.

The guy looked hot as fuck, he looked so fit, that even without checking Blue knew there was no one in that club that could match him.

His eyes were grey, adding more to his charm.

He seemed calm like he wasn't just digging Blue's soul out with his stare. He seemed too casual about it.

But no matter how much he thought about it, nothing about the stare was uncomfortable for Blue.

The guy looked a bit exhausted but he was playing it way too cool.
Blue was definitely feeling himself getting redder by the second.

Aiden wasn't surprised when he saw a red hue spreading on the guy's cheeks after catching his stare.

He decided that there was no way he was turning his back on this graceful guy.

He started approaching the guy, whose eyes went wide the second he realised Aiden's intention.

Aiden approached Blue and stood infront of him towering over him, Aiden was 3-4 inches taller than Blue.

"May I?" Aiden asked already pulling his hands towards the Blue. Blue couldn't trust his voice at the moment so he nodded.

Aiden didn't waste a second to catch his waist is his hold. One hand on his lower back and other a bit above. Loving how his hands perfectly fit like a missing piece.

They started slow dancing, hips rolling according to the beat.

Aiden stared at Blue who was hesitating to put his hands around Aiden's neck.

Aiden understood his hesitation and took Blue's hands and wrapped them around his own neck before wrapping his hands back to their desired place.

Blue was still not looking at Aiden in the eye,
"Look at me beautiful" whispered Aiden near his ear and then leaned back to look at his face.

Blue's eyes widened and he felt like he had been in this situation before but shrugged it off and looked at the handsome guy in front of him.

But once he did, he knew he wasn't going to look away anytime soon.

Because this time, even without asking he knew the guy was admiring him, it was so evident in those grey eyes.

Those eyes were showing so many emotions, and Blue could only get stuck in them.

"Name?" Aiden asked, and Blue finally realised the sense of deja vu he just had.

Aly Ray!

A chuckle left his lips at the familiar feeling.
Aiden was confused and squinted his eyes at Blue at the unexpected chuckle.

Blue realised what he did and answered,
"Blue" he said against his ear, trying to act cool despite his flustered state.

Aiden gave him a small smile at that and mouthed a small "Cute" to Blue who had still not come out of his flustered state, and wasn't coming out anytime soon.

They were still moving to the slow song.
Blue could smell the manly scent that was surrounding Aiden and it was providing him an overwhelming sense of warmth.

Aiden wasn't any better, he caught a whiff of the fruity smell of Blue's shampoo and wanted nothing more then to stuff his nose in those soft threads.

It was oddly calming to him.

Being a little selfish to feel the warmth a little more, Blue pulled one of the hand from Aiden's neck and put it on his chest.

He felt the way Aiden's heartbeat rose to an unsteady rhythm. He felt an instant boost of confidence at that.

Aiden didn't mind, and he was surprised about that, in his entire life he has only ever allowed Aly to touch him however she wanted.

Thinking about that, he looked around for his pet as he knows very well how she gets when someone enters Aiden's personal space.

But the pretty jaguar was still on her seat and was looking around like she normally does. It was like the jaguar didn't even care that someone had come closer to her precious.

"What's your name?" Came a sweet sound that brought him out of his thoughts.
"Aiden, Aiden Cullen." He said with a small smile that turned even bigger when he saw Blue eyes went round in recognition.

Before Blue could say anything,
"Can we pretend that you haven't heard about me before, and that this is the first time?" said Aiden with a chuckle looking at Blue's expressions.

"If that's what you want, but still woah" remarked Blue, he figured that the person prefers to make an impression himself instead of his background or status.

Blue was definitely impressed.

They danced a bit more and then,
"Can I buy you a drink?" said Aiden as his hand rubbed Blue's waist softly.

"I'll just have a soda." Blue replied trying to hold the purr that was rumbling in his chest, Aiden's touches were doing things to him.

"You don't drink?" Aiden asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Not really a fan of it. Um.." Blue started but he didn't know how to finish.

"Go ahead." Using a softer tone Aiden spoke as he could see that Blue wanted to say something but was hesitating.

"Is that a problem?" Blue asked finally and closed his eyes shut not wanted to see disappointment.

"What? No little love, I don't mind. How can the fact that you don't drink be a problem?, You wait here i'll get your soda." With that Aiden started walking towards the counter.
"Don't try running away, there's no use!" He added a little louder, still not looking back.

While Blue was frozen in his position, the nickname did wonders to his poor heart. He felt like his whole body was on fire.

After a minute or two of looking around he suddenly felt hot breath on his neck and a hand wrapped around his waist from behind. He was pulled behind to a chest, but he couldn't recognise the feeling.

And this feeling was uncomfortable, like he didn't want it.

He turned around slightly and got scared out of his minds, when he didn't recognise the face that was now in the crook of his neck.

The guy smelled of alcohol and sweat.

"Nice curves big boy." The guy said and started kissing Blue's neck who squirmed to get out of the hold that was starting to get bruising.

"Let go!" Shouted Blue contradicting to his terrified shaking body. It was loud in the club so his voice wasn't able to reach anywhere.

But the guy was drunk to the point that he didn't hear anything and even if he did, he wasn't in the right mind to care.

Blue was thrashing in the hold but the guy was a bit more buff and stronger than Blue so his efforts failed miserably.

The guy started sucking his neck and within a second Blue didn't even have time to register what happened, the hold on his body completely disappeared. He opened his eyes and was stunned by the scene in front of him.

There stood the handsome guy he was enjoying his night with, a few minutes ago, twisting both of the guy's hands still in a bruising hold.

Blue looked towards his face and damn, he looked like the grim reaper itself.

His eyes were hooded with anger but his face still blank, void of any emotions.

Aiden threw the guy on the floor who held his hands, crying out loud at the pain, completely sober now. Aiden kicked him in the stomach so hard, he literally coughed out blood.

Blue was still frozen when he heard a growl, but it wasn't anything human.

He turned his head to look down, and he saw the most beautiful jaguar growling over the now horrified guy on the floor.

But the female wasn't doing anything more, it was like she was waiting, waiting to kill.

Blue snapped out of his daze when he felt a big and warm hand wiping the tears on his face, which he didn't even realise he had shed.

"Hey little love, everything's fine, you with me right?" said Aiden looking at the still half trembling boy.

Blue nodded a little finally calming down because of the warmth surrounding him. He kept his head over Aiden's chest.

Aiden now had both his hands around Blue, one in his hair gently threading his fingers, feeling how soft it felt and the other over his back rubbing consciously.

"So you want him dead?" Aiden felt the wrath to do so, he so wanted that guy dead after the shit he just pulled.

He has only ever felt this need to protect someone once.

If this was Aly, Aiden wouldn't even have bothered asking that, but this was someone he didn't know yet, so he can't just kill someone because of his rage.

Aiden knows how to control himself. There is a reason why people call him calm.

"What? No!" now Blue realised why the pretty jaguar was looking like she was about to kill the guy but still wasn't doing anything.

'God what's up with people these days? Is this killing season' thought poor Blue, feeling bad for the guy who had already passed out due to the constant growling of the jaguar.

"No please let him be, I think he learned his lesson." Said Blue looking at Aiden with pleading eyes, to just give it up.

"I beg to differ but I respect your opinion."
Aiden motioned some of his men to take the passed out guy out of the club.

Then he looked back at Blue and picked up his drink from the counter,
"Here u need it." Said Aiden handing him the soda.
"Thanks." Blue softly said and took the drink while he cleaned his teary eyes with his other hand.

"Anytime little love." Aiden smirked seeing the red hue spreading almost immediately. He was glad.

Blue looked a lot better now.

"It looks like you love the nickname little Blue." He added adding a wink.

"S-stop oh god! Am not little! Am a big guy." Blue stuttered looking at their intertwined hands, in constant presence of warmth.

"Whatever you say little love." Aiden added making Blue whine at him. This made him laugh out.

They talked a bit after that while enjoying their drinks. Aiden told Blue about Agnes and his parents. Blue well took a lot of time but still told Aiden a bit about himself too.

Aiden received a call so he excused himself.

Blue looked towards Agnes and with hesitation raised his hand, he was surprised to see the jaguar lowering her head as if wanting to be pet.

Blue touched her head and started petting but got confused when he heard a whine from the jaguar.

"She likes it near her ears." Came a voice behind his back.
Blue listened to the advice and scratched the ears, and was rewarded with a soft purr. His eyes shone at the noise and he pet the jaguar even more lovingly.

Aiden was just admiring the cute sight in front of him, Blue was smiling adorably while petting his pet like a natural.

It was endearing.

"Am so sorry little love, I wish I could stay longer, but mom wants me home." Said Aiden, noticing how Blue retracted his hand and a prominent pout was now evident on his face.

Blue looked towards Aiden and gave him a breathtaking smile, and that was it for Aiden, he knew he had to do it.

He doesn't like to regret things.

Within a snap he captured Blue's lips with his own. Blue was just staring at Aiden with wide eyes.

Aiden gave a hard suck and then pulled back,
"Am sorry if that made you uncomfortable, but I really felt like I had to do it." He said and started walking backwards.

Blue came out of his senses,
"Its okay...." He mumbled something else under his breath which Aiden couldn't quite catch with the loud music.

"I can't hear you little love." Aiden said stopping a few steps away from Aiden.

"I said I liked it!" Blue said with a loud voice and eyes squeezed shut.

He opened his eyes and looked upwards and his breath hitched as Aiden was now standing in front of him, way too close.

"You said it." Said Aiden and again kissed Blue.

This time he didn't pull back, he started moving his lips as soon as he felt Blue relaxing in the kiss. Blue started kissing back and wrapped his arms around Aiden's neck.

Aiden's hands found their way to Blue's waist and he pulled him even closer connecting their chests. There was no space between them.

Blue moaned in the kiss and Aiden grunted feeling himself getting hard because of the sound.

The kiss became intense, both were feeling hot.

Aiden's hands were roaming all over Blue's body. One of his hand stopped on Blue's ass and gave it a small squeeze.

Blue gasped and opened his mouth. He looked at Aiden who smirked seeing the reaction. Aiden entered his tongue inside Blue's sweet cavern. He sucked his tongue taking in all the air.

He then gave a hard suck on Blue's bottom lip, who was so lost in pleasure that he could feel his legs wobble. If it wasn't for the hold Aiden had on his waist, he would have already fallen.

Feeling the need to breathe, they pulled back with closed eyes and connected their forehead.

"Bye little love." Said Aiden, and with one last peck to Blue's lips he left the place, leaving a hot and bothered Blue.

After giving himself a few minutes to regain his composure, Blue found his way back to his friends and they decided to leave as it was pretty late already.

And once again on his way back Blue was cursing his dumb head for not even asking Aiden's number.
"Why do I get so dumb in situations like these?"Blue mumbled while driving back home.

His phone dinged. His eyes shot wide.

"No fucking way!" He said and immediately stopped his car, having an idea who that could be.

And guess what there was again a message from an unknown number,

-Save it little love. I told you I wont let you run away.

"God are they siblings or what?" Said a confused Blue starting his car again.

Some stars shine brighter,
when they meet the observer,
they were waiting for...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

915K 29.6K 46
we just sat there staring at each other and my eyes flicked to his lips and his to mine... we both started to lean in... without thinking i placed my...
98.1K 4.2K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...
429K 14.9K 20
[COMPLETED] When Fox shows up at The Centre (an institution for young men), drunk and spiraling out of control, he is greeted with flashing emergency...
273K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...