The Sun, the Moon and the Sky.

Da hope_373

Reverse Harem Aiden and Aly, childhood friends, being in a love-hate relation works for them. They live thei... Altro

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Masquerade Special (1)
Chapter 45: Masquerade Special (2)
Chapter 46: Masquerade Special (3)
Chapter 47: Masquerade Special (Finale)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54: Silence.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68: Fading away.
Chapter 69: Blue's POV
Chapter 70: Aiden's POV
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 : House tour (1)
Chapter 80 : House Tour (2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 : Together.
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100: Finale

Chapter 5

983 41 4
Da hope_373

(Trigger warning)

Author's POV

The second Aly sat in her last class, she definitely expected the announcement,

"Aly Ray first year Fashion Management to the principal's office".

What she didn't expect was a very heavily panting and breathing Blue stopping her just when she was about to enter the principal's office.

As soon as he regained his breath, he looked up at her with a worried face,
"Are you okay? Do you want me to go and tell them what I saw, because it was clearly not your fault, you were just trying to save yourself, it was self defence, right? We can call it that right? I mean he deserved it? What if they suspend you? No no no, it wasn't even your— "

"Blue" She said in a very calm tone and held his hands in hers, and rubbed her thumbs over his knuckles.

"Breathe" she said and he finally let out a breath he didn't realise he was holding.

When he heard the announcement, the first thing he did was run out of his class without thinking about anything, ignoring the calls of his teacher or his professor, the only person on his mind was Aly.

"Its gonna be okay, and am definitely not getting suspended, don't worry." Her calming voice filled his ears and he closed his eyes, telling himself its gonna be okay.

The touch of her lips on his knuckle made him open his eyes, followed by the blush that spread across his face.

"That's my Blue, the beautiful one, that gets all flustered by my small actions. Frowns don't suit your face okay?"
She said and giving him a last smile entered the principal's office.

He touched his cheeks that were hot at that moment and started walking back towards his class with a heavy heart but still a lot better than he was before.

_________

As soon as Aly entered the office, the first thing she inhaled was the very much familiar scent of the person who provides her infinite warmth without even asking.

Now she knew she had nothing to worry about.

And soon enough a tall manly guy in a handsome suit was standing in front of her, he started checking her, from head to toe without saying a word. He held her hands and carefully looked at them, breathing a sigh of relief when he saw not a single scratch.

He still had a blank expression, but only Aly could find the extreme concern floating in those grey eyes.

"You okay?" Aiden asked staring right into her eyes with a still blank expression but his eyes held the softness that was only directed to her.

"Better than ever." She replied with a small smile, which did more than calm his tightened heart.
"Good." He said with a slight curve of his lips.

But Aly saw exactly the fire behind his eyes, that were craving revenge.

It meant hell.

And only god can save the poor guy now.

They both sat infront of the principal and even before the principal could say anything,
"So am guessing you already saw the unpleasant footage of what happened, I don't think she needed to be here in the first place but now that she is, you would want to talk about how she did wrong and stuff, but let me tell you again, she did nothing wrong, so obviously she isn't getting punished for shit and he should thank god that I wasn't there at the moment. Also about his punishment, don't worry about that either, i will handle it. Also take care of your students Mr. Smith, you wouldn't want your students disappearing now would you? Good talk, Bye now." Aiden ended and stood up making Aly stand up too.

The way he talked rendered the principal speechless and he could only gulp and nod. After all who wouldn't be intimidated by the great CEO, he is a legend.

They both left the campus, Aiden opened the passenger seat for Aly and she seated herself.

"What a gentleman." She snorted looking at him and he gave her a smirk and closed her door and went to his seat.

Aiden doesn't like people driving for him, hence he never carries a driver with him, but he still always has a car or two following him incase of protection.

He started driving,
"Is he alive?" She asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Yet." He replied with a cheeky grin.
She rolled her eyes at him, with a shake of her head.

"You know he already got what he deserved." She tried saving the life of the poor soul.

He look at her with a serious gaze or more like glared at her, with a fiery expression, telling her to not push it.

Aly was scared, yes you read right, Aiden is a very calm person, but he doesn't take bullshit, from anyone, not even Aly specifically if it involves Aly herself.

They both entered the hospital where the poor soul was getting his broken nose fixed.

A few men were behind them, only there for their purpose, that was not letting anyone enter when they proceed inside the room.

They entered the room and a big smirk came over Aiden's face looking at the guy who had a cast over his broken nose.

Aly stopped walking and just stood there, she knew she had no work here but she was here because Aiden wanted her to be.

Aiden walked towards him. The guy was already terrified of Aly and now he was close to passing out when Aiden came in front of his bed.

"Hey there." Said Aiden with a sickeningly calm note.

"W-who?" The guy stuttered.
"Oh you don't need to know that. Now you see that girl over there," he said pointing towards Aly. The guy looked towards Aly and his eyes widened seeing Aly wave at him with a smirk.

"Remember how she broke the shit out of you?" Aiden started.

"I saw everything, and I just couldn't help but get mad you know? You know why?"

"The second she needs something, it's infront of her even before she opens her mouth, Even the tiniest of frown over her face is something I can't digest, and what did u do?" He said, now his eyes were dark, and his voice turned lower at the last.

The guy was too scared to respond, making it worse that it already was.

"I asked you something, how did u make her feel?" His voice getting deeper in octave than ever, still his face showed not a single emotion.

Ever Aly felt herself shiver under his aura.
"I tou-touched h-her" he stuttered with a face full of sweat. Body full on trembling.

Aiden put a hand in his hair and yanked him forward to his eye level,
"And?" He whispered in a sickeningly scary voice.
"I m-made her f-feel uncomfortable" The guy responded hissing right after when the hold over his hair got extremely painful.

"Very well then, now don't blame me for what happens now, because you clearly admitted your fault." Aiden talked sweetly.

"Which hand?" He asked still looking at the petrified guy.

No response.

"WHICH HAND" he roared, and that was enough to bring Aly out of her thoughts.

"Left" She replied not wanting to anger the already pissed off guy.

Aiden very gently picked up the guy's left hand and then picked up a surgical knife from the side table of the room, besides the bed.

And started cutting his wrist, the guy screamed and screamed in pain pulling his hand, but who was he kidding, Aiden had a death grip on it. Aiden just did his work with pure dedication looking at the hand only.

Aly closed her eyes but didn't say anything. She knew that even if she did her part, Aiden must have been terrified when he must have heard about what happened in the cafeteria, courtesy of none other than the lovely Mike.

She knew he must have drove like a mad man to get to her college.

She knew he must be getting out of his mind until he saw her.

She knew that this was the only way he could get his heart at peace, that this was the only way he could calm himself.

That he needed to show it to her but more to himself that he did her justice.

That is exactly why he took her here. To show her, and even warn her that this is what happens if she lets anyone touch her, without her consent.

That no matter what she is always his first priority, that at the end of the day he will always make sure, she is okay.

Looking at his face, she wondered how he had not a single emotion on his face, just the burning eyes.

Even after cutting his wrist out of his arm, he was calm.

He called his men,
"Burn this" he said handing him the torn out part of his body.

"What about the guy sir?" One of Aiden's men asked.

"Let him be, it would be a blessing if he survives. He was anyway not needed in this world, being an orphan, he won't cause much trouble anyway. Already dealing with two sexual assault cases, he should be glad am leaving him with just this. If he does survive, let him be." He said looking at the now almost dead guy lying on the bed looking at Aiden with pleading eyes to just end his suffering.

With that Aiden turned around and looked at Aly who gave him a small smile, that showed that she was okay now, that he made sure of that. And that she wasn't by any means mad at him.

He took a deep breath and started walking towards the washroom and got cleaned up.
They both then exited the room.

"Wait, what about my bike..!" She asked when she was seated in his car.

"Sent back to your apartment" He replied looking ahead at the street.

"Aiden". She said in a warning tone.
"I know, i know, am dropping you there too! god what's your problem." He replied getting irritated by her.

"Good boy" She replied with a grin.
"Ugh" Aiden grumbled at the praise.

"By the way who was the guy?" Aiden asked still looking ahead at the road.

"What guy?" She said with a slight smirk already guessing who Aiden meant.

"You know exactly who am talking about. Mike said you were having lunch with a guy?" He said almost losing all his composure just thinking about it.

"Oh i told you about him didn't I? A new friend at college. He is cute." She replied with a smug look.

"Oh.." there was nothing he could say more. With a clenched jaw and the steering wheel held in a tight grip that made his knuckles turn white, he kept driving towards her apartment.

_________

They reached her apartment, she opened the car door and was about to get down when the car moved a bit ahead.

She turned to glare at the person responsible who was looking at her with fake innocence.

She again tried to get down but the car again moved a bit ahead,
"AIDEN I SWEAR TO GOD! I WILL KILL YOU" She shouted getting irritated at him, and he finally pulled the hand break and let her get down.

She didn't spare him a single glance and entered her apartment lift.

He too left with a chuckle but feeling so much better than he was before.

I became addicted to how safe I feel,
When am with you...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.1M 32.1K 36
Kale lives in his own little world. He loves his job at Bishop's (an offbeat book/media store). Has a best friend that understands him. Yet he wishes...
254K 10.4K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
5.3M 174K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...
98.4K 4.2K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...