The Sun, the Moon and the Sky.

By hope_373

Reverse Harem Aiden and Aly, childhood friends, being in a love-hate relation works for them. They live thei... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Masquerade Special (1)
Chapter 45: Masquerade Special (2)
Chapter 46: Masquerade Special (3)
Chapter 47: Masquerade Special (Finale)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54: Silence.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68: Fading away.
Chapter 69: Blue's POV
Chapter 70: Aiden's POV
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 : House tour (1)
Chapter 80 : House Tour (2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 : Together.
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100: Finale

Chapter 2

1.3K 39 12
By hope_373

Aly' POV

Mom and Dad used to say that when Aiden was in college he used to be a nerd.
Pfft, i still remember his 'Nerd' pictures, that mom used to show me, back when i lived with them.

Right. I used to live with them.
It seems like its been years instead of months.

In the morning too i felt the gloomy aura that surrounded them by the fact. And how well they tried so that I don't notice.

But who are they kidding i know very well how much it hurt them when i moved out and still does.

But unfortunately that still doesn't change the fact that i had to. That no matter what i just had to do that in order to protect them.

Constantly listening to people tell you how much of a burden you are, it tends to take a toll on you.

I know I wasn't a burden, that they loved me with all their heart. There was no way they could ever think that way. But i couldn't just sit back and let people make stupid assumptions about them.

It was only fair after everything they had done for me. They are my family and am supposed to protect them just like they do. Hence the big step i took.

Moving out.

Let's forget about it for now and focus on the beautiful sight in front of my eyes.

My dream college.

After doing bachelor's in fashion designing, here i am standing in front of my beautiful college.

On my first day for my Master's degree in Fashion Management.

Looking at my timetable in my phone, I started walking towards the building that will perhaps have my first class.

Climbing the stairs to the first floor. I was walking towards my class when something caught my attention, or should i say, someone?

Walking backwards two steps i peeked through the door towards the boy who caught my attention.
And oh boy, would anyone believe i said that i was caught in a haze?

Right in front of my eyes was the most beautiful guy i had ever seen. And yes, he was not just handsome or pretty, he was beautiful.

Ethereal even.

As if sensing my stare, he looked towards the door, and we made eye contact. His mouth opened slightly in shock seeing how I was just staring at him.

I just couldn't stop the gasp that left my mouth. His face was fucking perfect. His soft brownish golden hair that so perfectly laid on his forehead.

His big eyes with those brown orbs that looked over me oh so softly.

The tiny hint of blush that spread over his cheeks because of my stare was a sight i believe would be my favourite from today onwards.

The soft plump lips that curved into that of a shy smile had my heart skip a beat.
Yes i know very cheesy. But trust me that's exactly how it felt like.

He looked embarrassed because of my stare thus looked towards the floor while rubbing his hair with one hand.

That was enough to snap me out of my daze. I entered the room and walked towards the desk he was seated in.

In an instant his expression changed from shyness to that of being horribly embarrassed.

His widened eyes stared at me with a pleading look that clearly didn't want me to approach him.

But he had no idea, that even if i tried to, i just couldn't go away from him. I just had to know him.

I stood in front of his seat and looked at him. He shifted his gaze towards his lap.

I leaned closer " Name?" I asked softly in front of his face.

He looked up and his eyes almost bulged out as if just realising the close proximity.

I chuckled at his flustered state, and then raised my eyebrows in a way to remind him that my question is still unanswered.

He cleared his throat, and looked towards his lap and said "Blue".

If i said his face was beautiful then i have no words for his voice. It was so peaceful to listen to that all i wanted to do was to keep asking him questions just so i could listen to that melody.

But i knew he was dying in embarrassment by my straight forward actions, considering the amount of red that spread all over his face, making yet another chuckle leave my lips.

He didn't even realise when a whine left his own mouth at my chuckle making me laugh out and him turn even red at his own actions.

I leaned towards his ear, and whispered
"Beautiful" and then stood straight.
Giving him one last small smile i walked towards the door. But then something made me turn around.

"SEE YOU AROUND BLUE" I yelled out and left the room with a chuckle knowing very well he must be a live tomato right now.

I am definitely seeing you around again Beautiful. With that thought in mind I left for my first class.

Blue's POV

She leaned towards my ear, and whispered "Beautiful" and then stood up straight.

A shiver ran through my body and I swear I felt goosebumps all over my skin.

The feeling of her breath near my ear when she whispered that word can't be described.

The giddiness was amazing, I felt so shy around her, I had no idea a person could have that effect on someone.

And if that wasn't enough she turned around! She fucking turned around! Oh god please let the earth swallow me.

Regardless of the embarrassment, she still managed to make my breath hitch. She was so pretty.

Her body was shouting the word fragile yet one look at her face was enough to tell anyone, she was anything but fragile.

She had a lot of confidence in herself that I couldn't help but get jealous of.

The beautiful hazel eyes that stared deep into my soul, the almost faded freckles and surrounded her nose and almost half of her cheeks.

She was shining. But there was something in her eyes. The shine provided a warmth that i had never felt before.

It was like being in the presence of that shine no one could ever feel alone. She had that vibe around her.

The peacefulness with a tinge of curiosity. She was like the moon.

She was a mystery and by the way she shouted that she will be seeing me around, clearly told me that that there's more of her that I will be seeing. And I don't regret to say that i am looking forward to it.

And maybe just maybe, i might have developed a tiny crush on her on my first day in my new college.

_________

Author's POV

Somewhere inside the building of Flame enterprises.

"The files you asked for Sir." His assistant said showing the bunch of files in her hands.

She looked around his cabin, everything about his cabin spoke royalty.

The cabin was pretty big for a single person. With an attached room for when the CEO decides to stay the night. It had a living room where beautiful grey and blue couches with a big low table was kept. And next to that was a big television.

His area was besides that, with his big desk and his chair by the glass wall, from which you could see how tall the building was.

She turned her gave towards one of the couches where the royal Jaguar was sleeping without any sound.

Just the thought of the jaguar being awake sent a shudder down her spine.

It wasn't her fault though, the entire building was scared of the female jaguar.
Even standing close to the CEO was scary, not because of the CEO but his pet itself.

Everybody knows how protective the animal gets at anyone who dares to enter the personal space of her precious.

She is very protective yet cunning.
The calm nature of the CEO completely contradicts the scary and terrifying nature of the jaguar.

Finally she looked at the CEO.
No matter how many times she looks, its like the CEO just keeps getting hotter.

His chocolate brown hair that sit perfectly styled on his head, the stern grey eyes that speak so much without any words, his sharp jaw.

Everything about him was gracious.

His dominating aura was enough to make anyone's knees buckle. Yet his calm nature, the way he speaks tells how much he could be categorised as the ' Man of everyone's dreams'.

He was simply perfect.

But every single human in the building knew that this man was not someone approachable.

Aiden gave her a nod and she kept the file on the desk of the CEO, and left the cabin.

He picked up the file with a blank look after she left his cabin, leaning back on his chair he started reading it.

After an hour his assistant came back to inform him about the meeting.

He instantly stood up wearing his coat and started walking towards the meeting room with his assistant following him.

All the way people admired him but no one dared to look him in the eye. He paid no attention to them and entered the meeting room.

The meeting started pretty smoothly, his representative started explaining the details of the new mobile phone they were planning on launching.

He ended his speech and sat down on a seat besides the CEO who gave him a nod with a blank expression. The investors started talking about the said product.

Their talk was interrupted by none other than Michael Ray.

"But taking into consideration the last time, you weren't able to get much profit from your product, so why do you think this product will be able to get the desired profit?" He intervened with a smug look.

He looked at Aiden expecting to get a sign of irritation or anything that might satisfy him, but only if he knew.

Aiden looked back at the non- existent person (Well for Aiden, considering the amount of hate he has for the person, the Ray's don't exist for him, except one of course), he then looked ahead towards the investors as if he wasn't just asked a question.

In reality that person didn't even matter to him a single bit. He knew exactly what was the intention of Mr. Ray.

So he did the one thing he knows best.

Ignored him.

His representative failed to stop a small laugh from escaping his mouth looking at Mr. Ray's embarrassed face and then immediately covered his mouth embarrassed himself.

Aiden smirked and looked towards the investors.

"We would be glad to invest in the product, it looks very profitable, looking forward to working with you Mr. Cullen!" Said Mr. Alex, one of the investors while extending his hand towards Aiden.

Aiden too stood up and returned the gesture with a handshake,
"It will be my pleasure. You won't be disappointed gentlemen."

He didn't spare any glance towards the two embarrassed males ( Aron and Michael Ray) and exited the meeting room, with a feeling of satisfaction flowing through him.

And every time you curse my name,
I know you want the satisfaction, that's not gonna happen...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.6K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
1.1M 32.1K 36
Kale lives in his own little world. He loves his job at Bishop's (an offbeat book/media store). Has a best friend that understands him. Yet he wishes...
22.3K 470 13
"I fucking hate you" I cry between moans. "And I hate you fucking me even more." "Oh yeah?" Aiden tightens his grip on me. "Do you hate this?" he gr...
29.3K 1.2K 17
"It was the best orgasm I've ever had. It was so intense that for a second there, it felt like my soul would escape through my nipples." Luke and Dan...