Never Widowed #1

By LustfullyPiere

Fifteen year old Alexandra Amoretto Decides to run around the city, Causing trouble with a random boy she met... More

Introduction & Cast
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
Epilouge
T & Aaron

07

3.4K 88 24
By LustfullyPiere

Sept, 23rd, 2022 - Cheater, Cheater, Chicken eater.

I walked into the breakfast cafe checking if the address was right on the google maps.

I wore a nice plain sundress with wedges, I had my braids in a ponytail and golden hoop earrings. To touch it all together I wore a white crossover purse.

I looked around the cafe with shaky sweaty palms until I found familiar faces smiling at me. Fallon waves in my direction trying to get my attention.

"Hey!" I wave back at them walking to the table her, Mariana and Mason were seated at. "Hey" "

hi"

"whats good?"

Fallon,Mariana, and Mason greet me. They all stood up to hug me one by one then we all sat back down around the black round table in our seats. The cafe was absolutely beautiful, as Fallon had suggested it.

We sat outdoors and our table was decorated with pink flowers as a centerpiece. I knew I shouldn't have been eating here since I still don't have a job and this place seems expensive.

I actually went through with the idea of meeting up with my old friends, I haven't seen these guys since they graduated leaving me behind but they all looked good.

Mason had a whole physical transformation. He used to be this skinny scrawny asian kid who was known as the school plug at Seaborn high.

Now he's bulked and nicely built, littered in tattoos from his neck to toe, his shiny black hair flows in his face. Even though he had all these new details about him, some things never change like his goofy grin and playful attitude and his love for weed.

As usual Mason's eyes were redder than my blush palette.

"Look at you, freshmen!" he says taking in my appearance as i was taking in his. "I still never shook that nickname, huh?" I joke. I was only a freshman when I met these guys and hung out with them until they graduated.

"Don't worry he still calls me pinata." Mariana says. She looked so different yet the same. Her hair was long to her waist when I met her and is now cut short to her shoulders.

Her olive skin still shone bright and tanned and she still had long thick lashes and rosey cheeks that made her look adorable.

The only thing different was her wardrobe, she no longer wore bright colors and silly designs as she did when she was a child.

Actually, she was in her NYPD uniform. Mariana is a detective.

"That's because you always explode on people with your constant talking." Mason says in a slow voice. "Doesn't make it less racist." she replies. "But he's right, you look very different, Alex." Fallon says.

Well i've seen her all over social media so i always knew how she looked. Fierce, intimidating with her dirty blond pin-straight hair that's never out of place, her beige pantsuit and bold red lip.

"So do all of you, to be fair." I chuckle scanning over the menu. I can hear my bank account crying now.

"So how is your kid, husband, wife? What's up with you?" Mariana asks. "Freshmen have a spouse alright. She asked me for a divorce attorney the other day." Fallon says in a knowing tone.

Everyone begins making random noises that indicate they were very interested in my divorce.

"I married a stranger for fun nearly a decade ago and now I'm divorcing him." I said keeping it simple and not mentioning the fact he's crazy and thinks he's in the mafia or how he's refusing to divorce me at the moment.

"I hope you used him well before he passed." Fallon says. "Who?" I was confused. "Mr.Peyton, the lawyer I sent you." she says.

I stare at her blankley. "Shit. he died a few days ago. I thought you knew." she says. "No I didn't." "yea, he was murdered in his own home, never caught the killer." she says.

I sigh deeply knowing I had already paid him to be my attorney and I couldn't afford a new one at this moment. Fuck my life.

"That's depressing." mason groans. "Talk about something else like your kid. I remember seeing you and Mari walking around ap english class, nine months and all." he says.

Ah yes the days where I was mocked, bullied and harassed by fellow highschool students for being the freshmen pregnant girl.

"Well um, my son is doing good. He's at school right now." I said. "Oh what school?" Fallon asks. "Seaborn Academy." they all made random noises again indicating damn, fancy ass school.

"Damn. fancy ass school." Mason says amused. "Aaron and Carter actually got accepted to that school but I'm not sure if I want to send them." Mariana says.

Aaron and Carter were her twin boys, i had only met them once before she had graduated from high school, they were small babies. Should be Artemis' age. "You should,my son's musical ability has expanded so much. What did your boys get accepted for?" I ask.

"Aaron for music and Carter for sports." she says i smile at her and tell her that her boys must have talent because as i said it's really hard to get into that academy.

"Enough about me, you guys? Any spouses or dating? Kids?" I ask. "I'm glad you brought that up because I did meet a girl.." mason says. The whole table makes unnecessary noise again except this time I am joining them.

"Uh huh! Blonde, short hair, about 5'5, green eyes, freckles and a banging body." he begins describing the girl. "What's her name!?" Mariana asks excitedly. "Dylan and she's such a badass, I think I'm in love." he melts into his seat.

"Do we get to meet her?" I ask. "Well i'm not with her yet, we just really really like each other." he admits making all of us groan. "Well, I met a girl too and I'm actually going out with her." Fallon intejects.

"Her name is Honey. Red head, business woman like me, brown eyes and also a banging body as mason would say." she describes her new date.

The rest of the lunch hour goes by with all of us talking about our love lives, kids and past experiences at school. It was nice to catch up with them, I felt as if I was in highschool all over again.

We all made a promise we'd see each other again and possibly bring our dates and kids. As I moved to unlock my car, going to get my child from school, a chilling image set me off.

I put my head up for a slight second seeing a gun pointed in my direction. Surely I was crazy and I wasn't seeing things right. I closed my eyes but opened them to the same image.

There was a man on the roof of a building near me, pointing a gun at me. The building was high and far away but close enough that he could shoot a bullet at me.

In a flash of a second before I could even run or do something about it the man with the gun suddenly goes limp dropping his weapon and his body to the ground.

I don't know what happened but I wasted no time and got into my car driving off.

-Sept, 24th, 2022

I poured me a tall glass of water before gulping it all down in one go. It's almost three a.m. and my insomnia is worse than ever.

Especially seeing as I saw yesterday, I can't sleep. I desperately needed sleep so I could look for more jobs tomorrow. I knew I wouldn't be able to hit any interviews without my rest.

It's been two weeks and a couple of days yet still have not been accepted to any jobs. Actually I've been declined by all jobs except Massimo's company and it's starting to feel like a sign.

I really need a job my bank account is draining. Speaking of Massimo, I sent him divorce papers in the mail but I doubt he's gonna sign them so maybe I will go back to his company and force him to sign it and threaten to shove the paper down his throat.

A knock on the door stops me from thinking about murder towards this man. Who could be knocking at this time of night? I quickly put my glass in the sink and grabbed a bat for safety reasons.

Careful not to trip over remaining boxes from our move, I go to the front door. Through the peephole it shows a figure of a girl standing.

I opened the door hiding the bat behind me, the girl had mascara running down her face and her Raven black hair in a giant bird's nest. Her skin was a tan olive and her eyes were a dark blue.

She wore a cute set of Pink pajamas with black trim. "Im so sorry you were probably sleeping." She sniffles in a thick foreign accent "yea most likely considering the time of night.

Are you okay?" I ask not really caring, just upset she'd even bother me at this time, she better have some emergency. "Not really." She begins to sob.

"My fiancé is cheating on me with a tall skinny I and blonde instagram model and I can't even catch him in the act because he took the car to see her and we only have one fucking car! But i know he's cheating because i saw the messages on his ipad, who the fuck leaves they're ipad with their fiance before cheating its like he wants to break my heart and stomp on it." She begins to ramble leaving me in shackles.

I really cannot believe I put myself in this situation. I really should've left the door shut. "I saw you move in, I'm your next-door neighbor. I thought you were really pretty and I wanted to talk to you but I never had the courage to do it." She continues to sob, running more mascara down her face and ruining her cute pajamas.

"This is not a good first impression, I'll tell you that." I said in a high pitched voice. "I don't even think you know how sorry I am to ask you this but can you drive me to him? Please there is no other way i can get to him and i just want to bash his head in you know!" She squeezes the air between her two hands.

"Like really bash his brains together." She sniffles. I could just shut the door on her but I believe in karma and honestly if I were in her situation I'd do the exact same thing. I sigh and roll my eyes. "I'll go wake up my son and get the glitter. Stay here." I groan.

"Thank you so so much." She gasps and embraces me in an unwanted hug. "You're welcome." I awkwardly pat her back before getting back inside and closing the door.

I grab a sweatshirt before heading to Artemis's room. I shake him slightly "get up." I whisper before going into his closet and getting him a sweater. "What? Why?" She says in his sleepy voice.

"We're helping some random mess of a woman Who lives next door." I started dragging him out of bed. "Why?" He asks as I put the sweater over him. " Karma." I say.

Slowly we move downstairs to the main floor and exit. After getting artemis in the back seat of the car he knocked out holding the silver glitter in his hand.

The girl sat in the passenger seat as I sat in the driver's seat and we followed the location attached to her fiance's find my iphone. "How long have you been together?" I asked , turning a corner.

"Almost four years." she sobs and I regret asking when she cries louder. "Turn this way." she says pointing to an empty road. As I drove further down it I became surrounded by the woods without street lights, only having the headlight on my car to see.

"Maybe your fiance is a visious murderer.'' I said sarcastically but meant it all the way. I got goosebumps looking over here, this was a perfect murder spot.

I clutched on the pepper spray on my car keys gaining goosebumps on my skin now. What if this girl was a murderer and i was falling into a trap, because this would be a pretty smart trap. Fuck karma.

I exhaled a breath I didn't know I was holding when I saw a big ass castle looking mansion light up the road. "He cheated on you for money. She's probably not even that pretty." I mused but somehow made the girl cry harder.

I sighed and stopped at the gate guarded by multiple people. "What now?" I asked her. "Roll down the window." she says. I quickly do as she says and roll the window down on the passenger side, a guard comes up to it.

"Where is Dominico?! Is he here?! Open the gates, I need to get to him!" she began to yell at the guard, i was sure we were going to get kicked out now. I look back at Artemis seeing him now fully awake and looking at the woman as if she was an alien on planet earth.

He mouths what's wrong with her? And I shrug and mouth I don't know back. To my surprise the guard just nods and signals the others to open the gate.

I wearily drive through the gate, going to the front of the house. If i didn't know any better i'd think dominico was hooking up with a kardashian.

I stop at the front door and put my car in park, the woman doesn't waste any time before getting out of my car. I turned to Artemis and grabbed the hairspray I kept on the backseat next to him.

"Here's the plan. Her fiance cheated on her so now we have to harass them both for some reason."

"okay."

"When I spray this on somebody you throw glitter on them, it'll stick to them, almost impossible to get off." he nods, putting on a game face and we both get out of the car in unison.

I had got2b hairspray in my hand, and it wasn't going to do me wrong tonight. That kardashian bitch was gonna look like a disco bomb for days.

We both followed the woman as she walked up to the main entrance and then watched her bang onto the wooden door.

"DOMINICO! DOMINICO!" She yells with each pound. Soon enough, who i assume is Dominico answers the door. He had olive tanned skin, dusty blonde hair, cool gray eyes and a nice build.

Now I know why she's so upset about it. He wore a white wife beater and gray sweatpants that generously showed his print.

"Verona?" he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "HOW COULD YOU! AFTER ALL I'VE DON- I GAVE MY LIFE TO YOU!" the woman yells at him before striking him across the face.

Dominico looks ten times more confused, holding his face where she had hit him. And then he looks over to me and my son before going wide eyed.

"I-I'm sorry? I didn't mean to-" I interrupt his fake ass apology by spraying him with my hair spray, without a beat Artemis throws a handful of glitter on him making it stick.

"What the fu-"

"WHERE IS THAT WHORE? HUH?!" Verona continues to yell barging into the house, me and T follow right behind her. She went crazy opening random doors trying to find her blondie.

We passed by multiple house workers throughout our search, this blonde barbie was loaded with money. This might've been a sugar mommy thing dominico had going on.

"What is going on?!" a man with light brown fluffy hair and blue eyes dressed in a black tee and jeans walks up to Verona, also confused.

His eyes darted to me and he went completely wide eyed seeing me just as Dominico did. "WHERE IS SHE?!" Verona exclaims pointing at him. The brunette makes a 180 turn probably deciding he doesn't want anything to do with this and walks away.

Still we all walked upstairs as she continued to yell, more and more people continued to look my way as if I had two heads. "There! There she is, glitter her!" Verona points in a room.

I immediately reacted and ran inside the room having my son follow behind me. I'm met with an office decorated in black with gold trims but instead of seeing a blonde I see someone I never thought I would tonight.

Massimo.

He stood around his desk dressed in nothing but a pair of black basketball shorts, having his whole body littered in tattoos exposed to my naked eye. His hair ruffled and messy but still somehow looked good.

"Is her fiance gay?" Artemis asks, confused still gripping onto that glitter. Massimo looks at me with just as much confusion as we all had in the moment, maybe even more.

Quickly I turned around heading for the door but wasn't quick enough when Verona beat me to it by closing the door from the other side then locking it. "What the fuck?!" I exclaimed, hitting the door and twisting the knob.

"Sorry!" she says on the other side of the door perfectly fine as if she wasn't crying a few seconds ago.

"Wha? What is this?!" I exclaimed. "Alexandra?" he calls out, I turn around facing him as he is much closer to us. "What am I doing here?" I narrowed my eyes. "I don't know," he says slowly.

Rolling my eyes I shake the hairspray bottle and spray him with it, having T throw a little more than a handful at him. It hits his chest and he begins to look a little more ridiculous with shiny silver glitter on him.

His eyebrows furrow in, annoyance? Confusion?

"Did he just throw glitter at me?"

——————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 99K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
815K 12.9K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
287K 6.5K 45
Evelyn was kidnapped at the age of two from her family by her very own mother. Isabella Adelaine was the mother of Evelyn and most of her brothers...
48.8K 1.6K 43
[complete] Running away from her husband five years ago because he forced her to do unspeakable things with a "partner" of his. One day while she was...