Love You, Truly Madly Deeply...

By AnamikaAnu2310

In the college corridors, they crossed paths, and their hearts leaped in sync at first sight. Little did they... More

Authors note
Announcement
Characters
First Meeting
My Girl...
Sid in trouble!!!
Will Sidharth be expelled???
Getting Closer
Posessiveness...
An almost Confession
The Past
A Promise
I Love You Sidharth
Breaking News
The Party...
Meeting the Family
A reminder of the past
Who is the molester?
Growing Intimacies
Kaun Aaya?
The Caring Bahu
Keede ne kaata
First bike ride...
Sana in danger
Please open your eyes baby...
The Investigation
Goa Chalen???
A beautiful surprise...
May I?
Pyar ki nishaniyan...
Its him....
An evening with friends
Am Sorry
Choti si nok jhok
Koi problem hai kya?
Kaun hai be thu??
Lets talk
Busy days...
Baaz chup hoja
Ab Kya Karen?
Badla...
A Prayer
Punjab
An unexpected meeting
Can he save her?
Finding Bauji
Everybody is Confused
A Reunion
What is the interesting news?
A little family time
Some alone time
Lets go back to Gill Mansion
I had to do it.
Will you be mine?
Engagement
What Next?
Please Relax
Not Again!!!
Forever To Go...

Chai shay aur thoda romance

528 45 0
By AnamikaAnu2310

One more chapter for today... Read on...

--------------------------------------------------------

In the evening Sid's mother is back and is surprised to see Rhea.

SM: Are Rhea beta tum kab aayi? Really a pleasant surprise!

Rhea: I reached before noon aunty.

Sana comes from the kitchen with water

Sana: ye lijiye maa... Di ka checkup kaise gaya?

Rhea rolled her eyes hearing Sana call sid's mother "maa"

SM: it went well beta. Everything is fine.

Sana: Oh that's good. thodi der baad call karoongi unko. aap chai piyogi?? Will make and bring.

SM: Maine peeli beta. Sid kahan hai?

Sana: He is in his room. So raha hai shayad. main bula ke lati hoon. aap dono baito..

Sana goes to Sid's room. He was sleeping. She goes near him and kisses his cheeks. He wakes up with a smile and pulls her to himself, holds her tight and and kisses her on her lips. He looks at her beautiful face and tucks a few strands of hair fallen on her face behind her ears.

Sana: Sidharth... Maa aagayi. Bula rahin hain tumhe.

Sid: Hmm... Why did you decline Rhea's offer to come with me to the party?

Sana: Main kya karoongi wahan? Bore ho jaungi... Sorry but I don't like most of your friends except for Kushal bhai and Ken bhai.

Sid: I also don't like anyone much. Isliye I wanted to avoid.

Sana: I don't want her to think that you are not interested because of me. Didn't you see how she was looking at me when you said a no.

Sid: Hmm I know baby. Don't take it to your heart.

Sana: Hope she leaves soon... I don't like her... (Saying this she made a pout and hugged him)

Sid: koi possessive ho raha hai... (He says in a teasing tone)

Sana gets annoyed and turns around making an angry face

Sid: I know sweetheart. Just remember that you are as precious to me as my mom and sisters and I love you.

Sana: I love you too... (She kisses his cheeks) Ab chalo... maa bula rahi hain.

Sid: Tu ja main zara fresh hoke aata hoon

Sana nods and leaves with a smile. Sid comes after freshening up and hugs his mom. He looks at Sana.

Sid: Yaar ek chai milegi?

Rhea wanted to impress Sid

Rhea: Main banake laati hoon aap log baito.

Sid: Tum aur chai??? (Sid acts all shocked )

Rhea: Kyun?? Main chai nahi bana sakti?

Sid: Nahi nahi zaroor bana sakti ho. Then make nice ginger tea for all of us.

Sana And Ma resisted.

Sid: Abe yaar... tum logo ko bhi tho mauka mil raha hai Rhea Dhanraj ke hathon ki chai peene ka... Why do u want to loose it??

Rhea: Yeah yeah... main banake lati hoon.

Sana: chalo main tumhari help karti hoon.

Rhea: koin zaroorat nahi hai. I can manage. (she said in an arrogant way)

Rhea goes to the kitchen and is confused as to how to go about it...

Rhea's thoughts " Bade chaud mein bol tho diya I will make... aaj tak ek glass pani bhi nahi ubala hai maine apnea ap. Khud ke pairon pe kulhadi maarna koi mujhse seekhe... Us behenji ko bhi mana kardiya help karne se"

Just as she took a huge vessel and started to pour water into it Sana enters the kitchen to keep the glasses for washing. She was shocked to see Rhea holding a really big utensil

Sana: Itna bada bartan!!! (Sana exclaimed)

Rhea: Woh.... Yaar maine aajtak ek glass pani bhi nahi ubala hai khud se... (She says in a embaressed tone)

Sana: Haan woh to samajh mein aagaya... hato I will make... (She shakes her head in disbelief.)

She makes the tea and Rhea waits there patiently for her to finish. Sana puts the tea in four cups and when she was about to take it. Rhea takes the tray and walks infront of her and serves it.

Rhea: Kaisi bani hai mere hath ki chai??

Sid and Maa understood that the tea was made by Sana the moment they tasted it.

SM: Waah badi achi chai banayi hai... Tastes just like Sana's tea... Haina Sidharth?

Sid: Exactly like hers....

They look at Sana and smile. Sana was happy that they understood it was made by her. Rhea felt embarrassed but did not want to confess that it was made by Sana.

Rhea: Acha??? That's nice... Happy to know that she makes good tea like me.

Sana was shocked at her audacity. Then she thought" kya farak padtha hai. Sid and Ma know that I have made it. This dumbo has no clue that they have understood. Yeh actually ithni dumb hai ya dumb hone ki acting kar rahi hai??"

Rhea herself drinks the tea and thinks "Yeh tho bohot tasty bani hai"

Rhea was trying real hard to impress Sid's mom but was failing miserably because of her own stupidity. She thought it was because of Sana and her anger towards Sana grew.

Post dinner all were retreating to there respective rooms to sleep.

SM: Sana, tu mere sath soja beta.

Sana: ok maa

SM: Good night Rhea

Rhea: Good night Aunty

Sana: Maa main Sidharth ke room se apna saman leke aati hoon.

SM: Ok.

Sana goes to sid'd room to pick her things. She opened the door and suddenly he pulled her hand and pinned her to the wall and kissed her.

Sana: Kya kar rahe ho tum?

Sid: Maine kya kiya ma'am??? (He asks acting all innocent)

Sana: I have a boyfriend... Don't try all this with me...(She acts all dramatic and angry)

Sid: So ??? I too have a girlfriend.

Sana: Sharam nahi aati girlfriend ke hote hue mujhe kiss kar rahe ho???

Sid: Aaap ne tho mujhe pura pagal kar diya hai Mohtarma...(He says in a husky voice and moves closer to her face and rubs his nose on her cheeks)

Sana: Pagalon ke liye pagal khana hota hai... Yeh mere boyfriend ka kamra hai... Jao yahan se...

Sid and Sana laugh.

Sana: Chalo so jao... Gud night...

Sid: Yaar mat jaaa na... I really want to be with you...(He pleaded)  I wanted to continue whatever was happening before that kabab me haddi came...(He said in a naughty tone and tracing his fingers on her lips)

Sana's breath hitched. She tried to push him and take her luggage.

Sana: maa wait kar rahi hongi... main ja rahi hoon

Sid held her by the waist and placed soft wet kisses on her neck. Sana left out a soft moan. Sid bit her a little hard on her neck giving her a hickey. They both did not notice it.

Sana: Sidharth jane do na mujhe... (She said in a yearning voice)

Sid: your voice tone suggests something else... do u really want to go baby (He whispered in her ears.)

Sana: Sidhaaarth... (She said in a low airy voice begging him to let her go)

He released her, both struggling to contain an overwhelming desire that went beyond mere physical needs. Their longing was a deep desire to unite in every possible way. To be with each other forever.

Sid: Damn it... I cannot stay away from you. I will talk to maaa. We have to get married ASAP.  I want you to be mine. In every possible way.

Sana: I too want that. I Love you more than anything in this world. (She hugged him and kissed his heart.)

Sid: Love you too baby...(He placed a soft gentle kiss on her forehead and hugged her tight.)

Sana went to her maa room, finding her already asleep. She changed into her nightwear and was about to get into bed when she thought she saw a shadow at the window. Moving cautiously, she opened the curtains to check, but found nothing there. Convinced it was just her fear playing tricks, she closed the window and settled down to sleep beside Maa.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Was it her imagination or was there someone really there?? What do you think?

Hope you all liked this part... Do let me know....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1.4K 20
Its a beautiful story of our beloved sidnaaz. They met, became bffs and then fell in love This story is a mixture of few real incidents of my really...
34.9K 4.8K 17
Β© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Some things happen...
45.9K 3K 26
And right now only one question is bugging my mind,creating chaos in my heart and my soul... Do I...Do I love her? 1 - #Pyar (22/09/21)
389K 38.3K 75
Story of sid and Sana ....where sid is a Mumbai ka gunda and sana is cute bubbly girl... who are poles a part they try hard to separate themselves...