Puss in Boots moments 💖

By egyptiangamer

Join in some fun, hilarious, loving and all kinds of moments, and adventures with Puss in Boots, Kitty Softpa... More

Rules
Softpaws Massage (Puss/Kitty)
Too Close to getting Smashed!
Night time Troubles (request)
Reckless but Courageous (request)
Kitty's Ex (request)
Never Have I Ever (request)
Me Amigos Es Tú Amigos (request)
Arguing and Understanding (request)
Turrón Breakfast
Comfort after a Loss
Saying Stuff you Shouldn't Say Part 1 (request)
Saying Stuff You Shouldn't Say part 3(request)
Saying Stuff you Shouldn't Say part 4(request)
A Sweet Lullaby to chase the Nightmares away
More to me than Anything(request)(part 1)
Missed you Mi Amor
🎄Feliz Navidad
A gata muy furiosa(part 2)
Getting help from Imelda(part 3)
Explaining(part 4)
A Night to Chat Together (part 5)
An Embarrassing Morning(part 6, final)
Christmas Cookies
Kitty x Reader - Declawed (request)
Mittens for my Kitten
Happy new year! link down below!
An Injured Kitty(request)
Everything I can Wish For(request)
Christmas Dinner(request)
A wish for you
A SoftPaws Night Together
Warmth
A Softpaws Save(request)
A Heist full of Hurt and Healing (request)
I got Your Back(request)
New Rings, New Beginning part 1 (request)
New Rings, New Beginnings Part 2(request)
New Rings, New Beginning Part 3 (request)
Swimming Lessons( Request)
Kitty's Panic and Puss's Comfort(Request)
Showing Perrito Around (Request)
Name Games
Kitty vs Dulcinea part 1 (request)
Kitty vs Dulcinea part 2(request)
Kitty vs Duclinea part 3 final (request)
Not funny(request)
🏖Beach Day part 1
🏖Beach Day part 2
Kitten Mishap part 1
Being Blessed (request)
Kitten mishap part 2
🎶Singing Softpaws(request)
Why is it so warm in the morning?
Getting through it together(request)
❄️Kitty Snowpaws

Saying Stuff you Shouldn't say Part 2 (request)

570 10 7
By egyptiangamer

Part 2 of LilyRoseXxXxX 's request

Kitty had moved to rest on Puss's chest, lying her head beneath his chin as her paws dangled on his sides. The cat was dumbfounded to find her in this position with him. Now he wasn't sure what to do. He didn't want to disturb her. But if Ala Fuerte saw them like this, he would get the wrong idea.

The tabby cat scanned Kitty to see if she was awake. Her eyes were closed and thankfully her breathing was a normal pace. Carefully, he gently grabbed her shoulders and attempted to gently push her off to the side. But just as his paws nudged her a little bit, she stirred from her sleep and her blue eyes opened.

He froze as she looked at him. She smiled at him, her eyed half lidded as she pushed herself up on his chest. "Hola ginger" she told him, her voice smooth and in a tone he was unfamiliar with but made him blush.

"Uh....Kitty! Hola um I know this awkward but uh this was not my idea" he explained to her nervously as he tried again to move her off him. "I know. This was my idea mi amor" she told him misheviously and giggling as she ran her paws up his chest to his shoulders.

"Your fur is so soft Puss" she whispered to him as her paw lifted to play with the feather on his hat. The tabby cat had no idea how to react or what to do. He had to be careful because Kitty was not herself. "Eh Kitty mi amor maybe you should lied down somewhere that is not me" he told her nervously but she was focused on his hat more. "You know I always find that the hat looks dashing on you mi amor" she complimented him, running her paw through the soft yellow feather.

Puss's eyes widen surprised but then a small mishevious smile perked up. "Really?" He asked her amused as he relaxed, starting to stop trying to restrain from doing anything and now wrapping his paws around her waist.

"Si" she said, smiling dreamily at him, her left ear went down while the other stayed up. "And just now you said my fur was soft? Did you mean that mi joya?" He asked her, rubbing her back up and down.

"You have no idea. Is even more softer than that feather on your hat" the feline told him lovingly as she rested her head back on his chest, below his chin, nuzzling against his fur. Puss chuckled quietly as a mishevious idea came in his head.

Kitty was not one to easily compliment him. So he might as well take the chance to hear what she would say to him. 'It won't hurt to hear what she has to say. This may be my only chance' He thought in his head as he decided to have fun.

"Go on. Tell me more my love" He asked her as his green eyes glanced down, running a paw down the fur on her head. He wasn't going to lie but she seemed very cute and relaxed snuggling against him.

"Purrr. I feel so safe and content being next to you right now. When I saw you lying next to me, I couldn't resist but to rest above you mi amor" she explained to him as she turned her body around so her back leaned against his chest, purring and snuggling him. Puss chuckled amusingly at her as his paws wrapped around her stomach.

"Oh really? Heh. I can't disagree" he said to her, placing a kiss on her ear which made it flick. He chuckled at how adorable his beloved thief was right now. "Puss, remember that heist with the magic beans and you and I had that dance?" She told him and he noticed the playfulness in her voice changed into a more serious one.

"Yeah. And I have to say, you dance quite gracefully Kitty" he told her, nuzzling her cheek. Kitty nuzzled his face lovingly, and purring with affection. "Same to you. I was impressed with how you manage to keep up" she complimented him as she ran a paw down his face, scratching under his chin which earned a purr. She chuckled amusingly at him.

"Well, there was something I wanted to tell you about that dance" she told him as she held his paw in hers. "You were so enticing in that dance that I felt it difficult to play tough with you. If only Humpty didn't get in the way, I would've given in to you. And then you asked me to go our separate ways together. You have no idea how much that meant to me. That you wanted to be with me. I felt like found someone who cared me for greatly" she explained to him as she opened the palm of his paw, caressing his paw pads.

Puss's mishevious smile fell as he felt this got serious as he looked at her. She had never admitted to being enamored by his attempts to get allure her. Nor did she admit about accepting his offer. She hasn't talk about it to him even after making it up with eachother from when she betrayed him.

"When you offered me to go together, it made me feel awful that I was going to betray you. After what we been through, I felt I could no longer go with it. I wanted to warn you what was going to happen to you. I felt awful when I did. Suddenly, gold was no longer appealing to me. It has fortune but no feelings. I felt like I had a treasure with me the whole time and I lost it. And that was you. So I didn't think twice to break you out and fix things. I was worried you would not forgive me. I was so happy when you gave me another chance" she explained to him as she brought his paw to her lips and placed a soft kiss on it.

Puss blushed pink at hearing this. Now he wasn't sure if she was still under the dart's effects or not. It sounded so sincere and honest to him. Kitty was not one to open up so easily about her feelings. It took time, patience and trust to get her to open up.

He suddenly felt her body moved as she snuggled against his chest, her head lying against him and her paws nestled against his fur. The tabby cat glanced down and saw her eyes closing, falling back to sleep. Puss smiled softly at her and placed a soft kiss on her head. "Rest mi amor. Your secret safe with me" he whispered to her as he gently brushed her ear before he fell asleep with her in his paws.

Few minutes later...

"Mmm?" Kitty mumbled tiredly as her eyes opened again. 'Why is the bed so soft and...furry?' She thought in her head confused as she saw something orange in front of her. The tuxedo cat felt something wrapped around her and saw orange paws holding. "What the...." she said stunned as she started to realize what that furry orange 'bed' was.

"Buenos dias Kitty"

She said heard a playful voice and glanced up as she blushed pink. She saw Puss glanced down at her with a relaxed smile. He felt her moving and woke up. "Puss?" She asked stunned and not sure what to say right now. How she wound up sleeping against him she had no idea.

"How do you feel? Are you feeling woozy or anything?" He asked her with concern, wanting to be sure the effects of the dart was gone. The tuxedo cat sat up as she remembered about the dart affecting her.

"Yeah. I don't feel so dizzy or sleepy like before so I think the effects are gone" she told him, sensing that light headed feeling was gone. Puss smiled relieved to hear she was back to normal.

"Mind if I ask how I wound up like this?" She asked him, not remembering what happened when she was under the effects. Puss's smile fell as he realized that she may not remembered what happened. That she slept on top of him and said those things she said.

"Well, I stayed next to you to make sure you didn't wander off or anything. Then I found you moved to sleep on top of me. I didn't want to disturb you so I left you be" he explained to her with part of it being honest. He decided that the other part he will keep it to himself.

"Ah I see...." Kitty said embarrassed as she looked down blushing with her ears low. She glanced back at him. "I'm sorry. I didn't hurt you or anything did I?" She asked him, wanting to be sure she didn't do anything uncomfortable or inappropriate to hurt her beloved ginger cat.

"Què? No no no. You didn't do anything bad Kitty, I promise" he assured her as his paw reached out and caressed her face. She purred affectionately, relieved to hear that.

"Hermana!"

Carlos's voice came up loud and Kitty immediately split apart from Puss, joining his side next to him as the cats turned to see their friends returning with food with them. "You're awake! How are you feeling?" The young calico asked her, happy to see her up.

"I'm fine Gracias" she told him assuringly as Puss got up. He held a paw out for her and she took it to stand up. "I hope Senor Puss did not harm you" Ala Fuete mentioned as he stared at the cat suspicious. Puss held his hat down to hide his blush. He really didn't harm his love but he did hear her secrets so there was no way the falcon would like that.

"Oh come Fuerte. Kitty seems to be alright. Now come on. Let the girl eat, she needs it" Telma said as they got the food out. "Listen I promise I didn't harm Kitty. She and I just slept that's all" Puss said irritated he walked over to have some food. Kitty noticed that when he kept the hat down, then he was nervous. She hummed suspicious, starting to wonder if they didn't just take a nap. Right now she was tired and would figure that out later once she eats.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 36.2K 95
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
49.2K 2.8K 66
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
1.1M 55.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
116K 259 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni