Sell Out | A Cobra Kai FanFic...

Da brolilolis

Punk is about pain. It's about whats wrong. It's about how it can be fixed, but also inversely how the world... Altro

π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
Anarchy in the UK
Self Esteem
Basket Case
All the Small Things
Reptilia
Last Nite
R U Mine
Swim Down
Black Mass
Brain Food
Fly-By Alien
Cave Song
The Hunter
Freak Like ME
Soundcheck
Kick Out the Jams
My Generation
Ziggy Stardust
You Really Got Me
Bonzo Goes to Bitburg
The Guns of Brixton
A/N: Mental Health
Rock the Casbah
New Rose
Los Angeles is Burning
Big Lizard
Time Bomb
Don't Bother Me
Drug Me
Out of Control
Where I'm Going
How Does it Feel
My War
Imminent War
Visions of War
You're gonna go far, kid
OBEY
The Perfect Drug
Responsibility
Innocence
Burn it Down
It's Not You
I Like It Heavy
Vicious
Zombie
Don't Know How to Stop
The Reckoning
True Friends
When the Seasons Change
Drown
TRIALS
DEVIL
My Medicine
You Call Me A Bitch Like Its A Bad Thing
Mayhem
Sick Individual
Raise Hell
Sound of Madness
Wake Up
Once was I
.intoodeep.
Thirsty and Miserable
The Kids Aren't Alright
Here's To Us
A/N: Mental Health pt 2
Bad Reputation
I Miss the Misery
Heart of Novacaine
In Her Own Words
Kids in Love
Could Have Been Me
I Am the Fire
Killing Ourselves to Live
Mood Boards
Sequel
Season 5
Down with the Sickness
Like Father, Like Son
Empty Eyes
Paranoid
parents
Hurt

Sarcasm

216 15 7
Da brolilolis

~Don't mind us we're just spilling our guts
If this is love I don't wanna be loved
You pollute the room with a filthy tongue
Watch me choke it down so I can throw it up~

"Fuck wrong with you?" Tory sneered at the punk punching the bag in front of her. Jade ignored the comment, choosing to continue her assaults. Tory dropped her act for a second, getting a little concern. "Seriously Jade, what is-"

Jade turned around and snapped out angrily. "None your fucking business." Here fists stayed tight, itching to feel real flesh beneath them. Everything over the past 24 hours - fuck, year - was riving her out of her mind.

Tory visibly flinched backwards at the absolute rage and looked at the girl in shock. Jade rolled her eyes and continued, only stopping when Kreese called class.

"Shit!" Kyler hissed out in pain after Jade knocked him onto the floor. The breath left him when the punk continued with a kick to the stomach while he was getting up. She didn't spare another glance as she made her way over to stand next to Robby, arms crossed. Her eyes noticed that the kid wasn't there and for a small twinge of sadness entered the rage.

Until a familiar door bell rang. A small smirk made its way onto Jade's face and she made eye contact with the boy. A small nod was sent his way and she could see the thanks in his expression. Robby saw the exchange and nudged the girl, silently asking if she had a scheme in this.

Jade only shrugged.

Kyler was all to ready to beat someone weaker than him so when Kenny all but asked for permission with his eyes, Jade mouthed do it.

And did he do it.

Kreese felt a sick satisfaction when he watched the glint in Jade's eyes and her lips move in encouragement. It felt... quite familiar. And seeing that specific look on his wildcard...

"Take your spot."

Kenny looked at Robby then Jade, whose previous anger was slowly washing away and replaced with emotions she couldn't quite pin that only increased when the kid came and stood next to her.

......

"Oi, nene." Jade called out to the kid - cigarette already in hand - as he walked out alone. Kenny stopped his walk home and turned towards Jade. The punk nodded for him to come over to her and took a puff. "Happy?"

Kenny felt his chest burst with giddiness as a grin formed on his lips and he nodded enthusiastically. "You have no idea."

Jade chuckled and enjoyed the good vibe. The door to the dojo opened and Jade frowned as she watched Kyler leave. Kenny looked behind him and stiffened, fear coming over him. Jade snorted at the kid.

"Oye." Jade snapped at Kenny to grab his attention. "Don't worry about him."

The middle schooler eyed Kyler's leaving car nervously. "What if he-"

A loud groan left Jade. "Ah Dios, this is too much fucking drama...." Looking at the kid, green eyes narrowed, Jade smirked. "As cringe as it sounds, you're one of us."

A feeling of belonging and respect formed in Kenny's chest. He.... belonged.

"I ain't gonna let anything happen to you, kid. You did a fucking cool thing sticking up for yourself, nene. You did it here so go fuck up them bullies too. You probably ain't the only ones they fucking with." The smirk dropped, and Jade scared the kid with a serious face. "So don't fuck up, sip?"

Kenny's eyes widened and nodded quickly in agreement. Jade continued to hold the shock before smirking again and opened her car door,

"Want a ride home?"

Kenny visibly relaxed.

......

Jade was walking to class when she noticed a particularly short group of humans. In fact, a smirk formed on her face as her short human was in the back. The punk strolled behind Kenny for a bit before leaning over and whispering in his ear.

"Hey, nene." Kenny jumped, looking over at the teenager with wide eyes, before letting out a breathe of relief. Jade snickered and hiked her bag higher on her shoulder. "Sorry."

"Somehow, I doubt that..." Kenny muttered, a little exasperated as he rubbed his face.  Jade frowned a little watching the kid's eyes flicker to a girl... and the smirk came back.

"Ooooh, una nina? A girl?" Whispered Jade, conspiratorial, eyebrows wagging mockingly. Kenny winced and tried to change the topic by asking where the nearest bathroom was.

The teen let out a hum before having pity and showing Kenny where the boys bathroom was located. "Don't think this is over, nene. Imma be right here, waiting." And Jade leaned against the wall next to the bathroom, planting herself there for the time being.

A shiver went down Kenny's spine at having to talk about girls with Jade, but the true meaning warmed his heart.

'I'll be here if you need me.'

Maybe Jade was the reason Kenny felt so angry at the two older boys in front of him. It wasn't the disrespect towards him that made the kid angry, but the fact that by insulting his dojo they insulted Robby - who offered to help him become better- or Jade, who looked after him and made him feel more comfortable.

Kenny knew it would only take a single yell for Jade to run in, but the words flashed through his head...

You did it here so go fuck up them bullies too.

You probably ain't the only ones they fucking with.

Don't fuck it up.

Do it.

"Thought I smelt ugly." Jade sneered as a familiar mohawk walked past her. Hawk paused for a moment and Jade tensed, unsure what the teen would do if he saw Kenny in the Cobra Kai shirt. Her eyes went to the hairdo and she let out a dramatic hiss. "Ugh, it's worse than I thought. Gonna have to shave that fucked up mess soo-"

"Do you ever shut up?" It was a simple question asked through thinly veiled sarcasm as the taller of the two turned around and faced the punk. "World would be so much better if you did."

Jade shrugged and smirked. She used her right hand like it was a paw and let out a playful cat sound. "Watch out, pussy cat. I bite." She teased. Hawk didn't respond, only rolled his eyes and turned to enter the bathroom.

The smirk dropped off Jade's face and strong sense of worry filled her bones. Unconsciously the teen stepped closer to listen for Kenny. The slam caused a shoot of shock and possibly fear crawl up and down the pink head's body. She took a single glance around before letting out a 'fuck it' and stormed inside.

A glare fixated on Jade's face as she grabbed Hawk by the shoulder and pulled him off the boy. "Your face ain't gonna be pretty for much longer if you keep harassing the kid." The red head sneered and yanked his shoulder back before squaring up with the punk.

Immediately, Kenny felt more relieved, but the edge never left even as he got behind Jade. Three trained high schoolers against him and Jade?

Fuck.

"I think you should try that the other way around." Jade narrowed her eyes at threat and shifted her eyes towards Nathaniel.

The Asian teen tried so hard not to make eye contact with his previously self proclaimed "Mexican Mother". "Oye, nene-"

Two voices responded and Jade almost winced at the heartbreak on Nate's face, but continued strong, unwavering for Kenny. "Sorry, Nathaniel. ¿Las has empezado?" The refusal to look her in the eyes and guilty expression told her everything and Jade scoffed.

"Hey, leave them alone." Hawk snapped, taking another step towards Jade, the two close enough to feel each other's spitting anger. Jade let out an incredulous chuckle and crossed her arms.

"Short people, leave."

When no one move, Jade looked over at Bert and Nate with a glare.

"Leave."

The two quickly walked away, but purposely bumped into Kenny with sneers on their way out. It was personal for them now. "Kenny... wait... right outside. Fucking scream and run if someone fucks with you." Kenny did as he was told, looking at the two curiously om his way out.

Jade shook her head at Hawk incredulously. "You can't even fucking admit when one of your own is wrong."

"That's because Cobra Kai is always wrong."

"What do you know about us, cabron?"

Hawk smirked down at the short girl, a familiar memory of standing next to the girl in the cafeteria during Miguel's fight passing through his mind briefly. He teasingly used his right hand to lightly flick the snake charm on the punk's choker.

"I know you think I'm pretty."

"Fucking bastard." Jade snarled and pushed the teen backwards into the wall. The smirk never left the red head's face, knowing he won by the blush on the punk's face and act of anger. Jade's jaw clenched as hard as a her fists as she stared at the smug look on Hawk's face.

"Else what? Gonna get drunk again? Make a phone call?" Hawk's smirk left his face quickly and a glare settled in as he went toe-to-toe with Jade. "Is that what you'll do? Huh, Jade?" It was barely a whisper as the teen poked the punk like she was a sleeping bear. The punk only continued to glare, a date passing through her head continuously. On repeat. Never stopping.

Hawk sneered at the silence and stepped around the girl. As he stepped towards the exit, he paused and turned to look at the girl who was visibly shaking in rage.

"Next time... call someone who cares."

And as he left, he sent a final warning glare to the next generation of bullies. Kenny stiffened, ready to scream and run.

"Leave early, kid. Don't end up like that bitch."

Kenny watched in fear as the shark-like teen walked off, only calming own when Jade steppe out of the bathroom. The punk calmed herself, trying to show Kenny that nothing was wrong.

"So, nene. This girl..."

And just like that, the tension broke and Kenny let out a groan, but he wasn't that upset.

He was just happy someone cared to be there.

.......

4/16/2022

wowowowowowowowowowow

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

8.2K 186 12
Sequel to "Meant to be - a Descendants story (Bal)" The new school year begins and everything goes as it was supposed to, but it soon seems to be rui...
96.5K 1.1K 45
⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ These crazy infatuated yanderes want you all to them selfs come see them one on one , do you think you can escape them or will they...
88.6K 4.3K 24
In which Harry and Niall find themselves as friends with benefits and Niall falls for Harry but Harry doesn't return his feelings. **My ideas, not my...
4K 107 36
Kara and Mon el got a baby together. Their life's are like every other normal life's, just that they have superpowers. That's something that isn't us...