The Villainess Is Summoned Ba...

By HighInCoco

After being accused of bullying the heroine and executed, Rosalynn Mayers, the villainess of the novel "My Fa... More

Date Ruined *Edited 4/7/24*
Supposed To Be Dead *Edited 4/7/24*
Prophecy *Edited 4/7/24*
A Huge Obstacle *Edited 4/7/24*
He Is Not My Father! *Edited 4/7/24*
Boyfriend *Edited 11/26/23*
It's My Fault *Edited 4/4/23*
Character Profiles Part 1 *Updated 9/28/2023*
Character Profiles Part 2
I don't Care (Very Light 18+) *Edited 11/26/23*
Past Part 2: Engagement *Edited 4/4/23*
Past Part 3: Prince William *Edited 4/4/23*
Dining Room Drama *Edited 4/4/23*
The Royal Family *Edited 4/4/23*
Bath * Mild 18+* *Edited 4/4/23*
Leaving The Castle *Edited 4/4/23*
Annalise *Edited 4/4/23*
Worry *Edited 4/4/23*
New "Home" *Edited 4/4/23*
Sebastian Michaelis??? *Edited 11/26/23*
Tour of Evergarden Mansion *Edited 11/26/23*
Past Part 4: The Academy *Edited 11/6/23*
I Will Tell You Everything Eventually *Edited 4/4/23*
Passionate Night *18+* *Edited 4/4/23*
Prince William Seeks The King *Edited 4/4/23*
Market Day *Edited 11/6/23*
More Info About Rose and Nick
The First Day *Edited 11/6/23*
The Phone *Edited 11/6/23*
The Deal
Deities *Very Short Chapter*
Agreement
End of Day 1 *Edited 11/6/23*
Informational Chapter: Magic
The People From Earth *Edited 11/6/23*
Market Day 2: Unexpected Encounter
Meeting Prince Antonious
What He Wants To Talk
Prince William's Beliefs
Worlds and Gods
Gaia's World Zoo (Edited 2/7/24)
Informational Chapter: Geography
Chase
He Left
Found (Edited 2/7/24)
Confrontation
Nick vs Tristan (Edited 1/21/24)
End of Day 2
Market Day 3 (New Chap! 2/7/24)
Market Day 3/The Visit Summarized
The Demonstration Part 1
The Demonstration Part 2 (Edited 2/8/24)
Celebration (Edited 2/17/24)
The Mage
Revelations (Extended)
Another Celebration *18+ Smut*

Past Part 1 *Edited 4/4/23*

3.9K 106 11
By HighInCoco

Birth:

Rosalynn Lilliana Mayers was born on a winter day.

The day had a snowstorm, so it was snowing very heavily. The Duchess Mayers water broke on this day so the Duke had to have one of his servants call for a midwife and a doctor to attend his wife. The Duchess was laying in bed sweating so much and her skin had a sickly pale pallor.

The servant was able to find a midwife and a doctor in the snowstorm. All three shared a carriage to return to the Duke's estate. Unfortunately, they took a longer time to make it to the estate because of the increasing snow.

When they finally made it to the estate, the Duchess seemingly looks to be on the edge of death. The Duke was beside her bedside, clutching her hands as his wife screams in pain from her contractions. Duke Augustus Mayers had an expression of complete
anguish.

The young heir of the Mayer household, Tristan August Mayers, stood outside the bedroom door hearing his mother's suffering. With tears falling out, the three year old clenched his eyes shut, and prays that his mother and unborn sibling will be okay.

The midwife tried her best to support the Duchess and deliver the baby. It took hours for the Duchess to push the baby out. In those hours, the entire room is just filled with her screams.

The baby came into the world with a piercing wail. The midwife confirmed it is a girl. She wrapped the baby girl in a blanket and handed her over to Duke.

The Duke held the baby gently and took a look good at her. He saw that his daughter is very small and her face is flushed red from crying so much. Still, he sees that he has a beautiful baby daughter. He rarely shed any tears, but for the birth of his daughter he was overcome with emotion. He them smiled brightly.

So brightly that it would've lit the whole room.

He lifted his head to look at his wife on the bed. His smile instantly disappeared.

The Duchess was not looking too good. During the delivery of the baby, she was bleeding heavily. The doctor was able to stop the bleeding with his healing magic and tried his best with to cure the Duchess of any internal damage to her body, but it was too late.

You cannot cure someone who is seconds away from Death's door.

The Duchess painfully turn her head to look at her baby daughter being held by her husband. She stared longingly at them. She knows that her time is up and it saddens her that her daughter will not be able to see her mother. She struggles to open her mouth.

"Rosalynn..." The Duchess croaked out.

With finally naming her daughter, the Duchess closed her eyes for the final time.

The Doctor stood up from hunching over the Duchess to heal her and shook his head.

"The Duchess has passed on," said the doctor gravely.

"W-what? What did you say?! No, it can't be! Michelle!" The Duke cried out, the feeling of anguish filling his core. He harshly handed baby Rosalynn to the midwife and rushed over the the Duchess's cold body.

"Michelle! Please wake up! My belove wife, please don't leave me!" He hunched over the Duchess's cold body and desperately tried to shake his wife awake.

Baby Rosalynn, who had stopped crying while being held by the Duke, was now crying again and even louder before while in the arms of the midwife. The midwife tried to calm her down.

The Duke finally stopped his attempts at waking up his lifeless wife and stiffened at the sound of Rosalynn's cry. He stood straight up from his hunched form. His back to the midwife and baby daughter.

Without looking at them, he spoke to the midwife.

"Take that monster away from us," he said chillingly, a deep contrast to his feelings before.

He blamed baby Rose for the Duchess's death.

-----------------------------------------------------------

5 years later

Little Rosalynn Lillana Meyers doesn't understand what she did wrong. Ever since she was born, no one in the estate had been kind to her. She had no one to talk to of her problems. She only had herself to talk to. One day while looking at herself in the mirror, she asks herself these questions:

Why doesn't father and brother visit me?

When will I be allowed to eat with father and brother?

Why do the maids always give me mean looks?

Where is my mother? Why had I never seen her around?

She suddenly heard some thwacking noises outside her window. She rush over to look out her window for the source of the sound.

She sees that her older brother Tristan, the young heir of the Dukedom, hitting the practice dummy outside with his wooden sword.

Rosalynn suddenly had an idea. Maybe her brother will play with her this time if she said she wants to train with him.

Little Rosalynn felt hope in her heart.

She then rushes to change into her outdoor clothing without the help of the maids. She left her room to head outside.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Tristan felt tired from hitting the training dummy. His instructor told him to hit it a thousand times today to improve his accuracy.

"Brother! Brother Tristan!" A young female voice yelled from a distance.

Tristan abruptly stopped his actions and stiffened from the voice.

Rosalynn finally came closer to him. She stood behind Tristan with still some space between them.

"Brother! Can I train with with you?" Rosalynn said excitedly, but inside she is nervous.

Tristan did not say anything for a moment, his back still facing her.

"Please brother! I just want to play with you! We never spent any time together!" Rosalynn said desperately. They are the only two kids in the estate and Rose really wants to play with someone around her age.

"Don't call me that!" Tristan yelled, shocking Rose.

"W-what?"

Tristan abruptly turn around to face her and pointed his wooden sword at her. Rose fell backwards onto the grass scared out of her wits. Seeing her brother's face, Rose instantly paled.

Tristan gave her the coldest glare she ever seen beside the Duke's.

" I. AM. NOT. YOUR. BROTHER." Tristan emphasized chillingly, looking like a cold younger version of the Duke.

"Get that into your dumb little head."

Rose sat frozen on the grass staring in fear at Tristan. She is unable to speak anymore.

Seeing her unable to talk, Tristan smirked evilly.

"And you said you want to train with me? You want to play with me? You think holding is sword is fun and games?" Tristan said, still pointing his wooden sword at her face.

Rose is still silent, unable to make any sudden moves. She is pale and sweating profusely.

"If I had a real sword, I could've killed you. No, I should kill you. You want to know why?" Tristan waved the wooden sword around.

Rose,"......."

"It's because you killed Mother."

Rose snapped out of it.

"M-mother? I killed Mother! What are you talking about?!" Rose tried to stand back up but Tristan harshly kicked her chest and made her stumbled back. Rose laid on the grass in pain. Tristan stood above her with his foot on her chest, his sword still pointing at her face.

"If you did not realized that you killed our Mother, then you are dumber than my training dummy! Can't you see how everyone's been treating you?! How Father has been treating you?!" He yelled.

What is he taking about? Thought Rose. How did I kill Mother? I have never met Mother. I thought she is alive living somewhere else.

"Y-you are not m-making any sense to me," Rose struggled out, still in pain.

"You killed Mother when she gave birth to you! You should never have been born! You are a monster! And I will treat you the same way as everyone else. As someone who should be eradicated!" He said harshly.

With a final glare, Tristan took his foot off her chest and started to walk away.

Rosalynn, who should be the proud daughter of the Duke, laid on the grass with dirty clothing, staring into nothingness at the sky above.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Present

Rose was telling Nick her past starting with her relationship with the Duke and Tristan. They are her past self father and brother. Rose refuse to call them her father and brother with her current self.

"So yeah, my past self was a girl name Rosalynn Lilliana Mayers. The Duke and Tristan hated me since the day I was born because I "caused" my previous mom's death." Rose summarized, using her fingers to make air quotes.

Nick is just flabbergasted at what he just heard.

"But you didn't cause your m- I mean your previous mother's death. It could be a number of factors like the midwife and doctor being late due to the snow," he said analytically.

"Yeah, I know that now. But back then I had always believed I caused my past mom's death," Rose said sadly.

It's thanks to that book for making me realize the truth, Rose thought.

"And how could they call you a monster?! Or a demon?! You were just a baby! For being nobles they are sure are dumb as fuck!" Nick said angrily.

"They are," Rose agreed. "I am so glad they are not part of my life anymore."

"I hate that Tristan guy the most! He threatened you and had the audacity to kick you on the chest! You were just a small 5 year old girl! If I ever get my hands on him, I will teach him a lesson!"

"I won't stop you. Someone needs to kick his ass for once," Rose encouraged. Nick can definitely beat up Tristan's ass because he knows a lot of martial arts. Hell, he is a black belt in Karate.

"Let's move on to the next part of my story. This part you are not going to like even more."

Nick gave a blank expression.

"Don't tell me, I have a feeling what the next part of your story will be about. It's that sissy prince isn't it?"

"Hah! Sissy prince! Don't let him hear you say that or else he will have your head chopped off!" Rose joked but immediately regrets it.

Like he did mine. She thought humorlessly.

Nick seems to hear her thought and became silent for a moment.

"Please don't scare me Rose. No one's head will be chopped off. I would like to keep my handsome face, thank you." He joked to dispel any negativity.

"Hah!" Rose laughed, brightening the mood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 296 31
The Villainess Run Away! [Old Title] NOTE: This novel was originally posted on my other Wattpad account (EngelDaemon7421), but I have since removed i...
36.1K 1.2K 13
[SHORT STORY] Story where Alpha Jungkook and Alpha Taehyung was living their best life with being eachothers best friend..... bickering and pulling p...
9.6K 233 15
The villainess of the book "Gentle Flower" Penelope Kaila Manerva was executed on her 18th birthday by the crown prince. Prince Harrison Vanidestin b...
55K 2.7K 14
My Take on Sheetal Track.. NOTE:- I'm writing an Arshi story after a very long time maybe you guys will feel the story is rushed so I'm sorry for tha...