The Buddy System. *Complet...

By Caffinated_Mama

Back to Hogwarts, Raelyn felt like she was starting all over again. No family, no friends. She was destined t... More

Cast Ideas
Return to Hogwarts
Conversing with Snakes
The Buddy System
Can't Sleep
Potions Class
Classroom antics
Meeting Her
An Unexpected Meet Up
Painting
The Broom Cupboard
Knowing You Better
WOW
Getting Out
While I was sleeping
The Makeover
Apologies
Opening Up
Kissing
Flashback
Hanging with Snakes
The Battle talk
The Date - prt 1
The Date - prt 2
Meetings & Greetings
Leap of Faith?
The Memory
Dean Thomas
Initiations to the Snake Club
Morning After
Like Old Times
Seeing Stars
Azkaban
Dancing
Dearest Azaleah
Dancing in the rain
Breakfast
Shopping
Lucas
Love and War
Quidditch
Hexing & Humour
The Party
News
Packing
Preparations for Arrival
Reunited
Catch Ups
Letters
Trying to Understand
Healer
New styles and stories
Draco
Our Song
The Tree
The prick arrived
Letters
Three Letters
A Letters Request
Lagos
Wren
Home Truths
The Real Teeny
Prick!
Sorting Out Our Issues
More truths
What Ifs
Supermarket
Spice Men
Good Ole Dad
What Needed To Be Said
Christmas Past
Christmas Presents
Castle Escape
Sunrise
Unexpected Meetings
Gifts
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Getting To Know You
Reunion
New Years Eve
Party Prep
Happy New Year!
Minister Visit
St. Mungo's
Plot Twist
Planning
January Blues
New Term
Hospital Wing
Bleeding
Theory
Burn
The Tower
You Heard Me
Pain!
Read My Mind
Trouble Finding Me
Appeal
Fucking Creep
Imperious Curse
Are They Always Like This?
The Answer?
Lucius Malfoy
A Book
To your health
Getting Organised
Blackmail
Toothache
First Year
Kissing
Theodore
Bed Rest
Bolting
Heart to Heart
Round Two
A Trip Down Memory Lane
A Trip Down Memory Lane - part II
The Tape
Lestrange
Celebrating
Unusual Proposal
Buddy Session
Future Plans
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Vulgar Talk

17 2 0
By Caffinated_Mama

Azalea and Theo had went to bed long ago and I don't even remember Lucas emerging from the library. 

And I was waiting for Draco. 

He left at 4pm and it was now way past mid night and he was no where to be seen. Not that I minded. I knew he had things to take care of and he did send me a message to say he would be late.

I sat in the living room by the fire, with my cup of tea and a book. 

This is how I spent most nights during the summer. I likes the peace and quiet.

"Raelyn?"

So much for peace and quiet.

"Lucas I really don't want to argue."

"Good me neither." He came into the room and sat down on the same sofa as me but at the far end.

"Why are you not sleeping?"

"I thought I would stay up and start the paperwork for Azalea."

"What is this paperwork?" I asked. I didn't really know much about it but every guard so far had mentioned it.

He lifted the parchment off the coffee table and held it out so I could read it. "It's just like a questionnaire we fill out. Who is in the house? How she looks? Does she talk much? Does she eat? Does she take her medication on time? Does she seem upset? Then there are a few ratings questions where we give a mark out of 5 and then ether are these questions which we have to go through with her."

"That is very detailed. Why so much paperwork?"

"Just to get everyone's perspective and to make sure nothing is missed out. She has been through a lot and she is coping remarkably well. But she is also on strong potions which will begin to decrease in measurements over the next few weeks so we could see a change in her."

"Yeah I guess." He scooted closer to me which was uncomfortable but my knees where up and in front of me so I could kick him in the throat if he tried anything.

"Well this will also be used to assess how she interacts and copes with her limited freedom. If she is seen to be coping she will be given a little more freedom until she is signed off and gets her wand back."

"Do they suspect how long that will take?"

"The Minister reckons a few months but I know Azalea and I think she will surprise us all."

"She is an amazing girl."

"She has amazing friends." He corrected as he smiled at me and then set the papers back on the coffee table before leaning back moving even closer so my knees were touching the outside of his thigh. "What are you reading? Let me guess Jane Eyre your favourite?"

"No and my favourite is not Jane Eyre."

"Yes it is." He looked at me with a confused expression. "You used to read it all the time."

"No I didn't. Teeny did. I read my favourite. Little Women."

"No your favourite was Jane Eyre. I even read the book this summer so I could share this with you. You used to talk about the characters all the time."

"Still Teeny."

"No Teeny gushed about some fictional guy Laurie and how she loved him." 

I laughed at this. "That was me."

He gave a dazed expression as if he was trying to remember. 

"But I read Jane Eyre."

"Good for you."

I slapped his thigh. "Dammit I did it for you."

"Well sorry but you wasted your time." How was this my fault? I stood up. "I think I'll head to bed."

As I went to walk past the fireplace it roared to life emitting green smoke and one very handsome Draco Malfoy. 

"Hello love," he smiled at me and turned to Lucas, "and you of course."

"Hey there handsome," I smiled back and I leaned forward and kissed him.

"What have I missed?'

"I was just telling Lucas here about my favourite book -"

"Little Women." Draco stated. 

I turned to Lucas. "See I told you." He just rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"I was just about to head up to bed actually. I was getting tired."

"Pity your so called boyfriend stayed away all evening and made you wait up for him. Where you with your other girlfriend? Having sex with something somewhere."

"Not at all. I am so sorry to make you wait. My mum and aunt were so excited to tell me their news that they gave me the long version. The very long version and then I put Teddy to sleep and they wouldn't let me leave until I had heard every one of their little plans."

"Likely story."

I scowled at Lucas. "Never worry. I knew you would be late."

"And you know I definitely wasn't having sex with anyone...that I was saving for when I got back here to you."

I blushed and leaned my head on his shoulder. I knew it was mean to talk like this in front of Lucas but...aw to hell with Lucas!

"Well lead the way handsome." I held out my hand which he took and kissed my wrist and then lead me out of the room.

"Where is he sleeping?" Lucas asked.

"Right next to me. Like always."

"He doesn't have his own room? There's like 5 bedrooms in this house."

"But he sleeps with me. We share a room. This is his house too you know."

Lucas face paled. 

"Night then," I smiled as I pulled Draco up the stairs with me into my room. Locking it for good measure.

Draco looked shell shocked. Crap!

I sat down next to him on the bed. He didn't blink. It was unnerving. What did I even open my high mouth for? It's been like like 3 months and I just jumped the broom and told Lucas he lived here. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"I'm sorry for saying that. I just wanted him to -"

"So you didn't mean it?" He looked a little...hurt.

"I mean I know we never discussed it and it's only been a few months but I am in love with you and I mean we sleep in my dorm in school together every night. Would it be so different if we did here too?"

"But to move in?" He paled.

"I mean we can start small if you want? You don't have to move in. You could leave some clothes here?" His face if possible went paler. "Or not...sorry...forget I even said anything."

"I don't want to." He whispered.

Ouch. Ok. Break my heart why don't you. I mean he could have just said that it wasn't the right time or maybe after the school year. 

"Hey that's fine. You don't have to. I'm so sorry for bringing it up and making it awkward."

He turned and grabbed my face. "No you idiot. I mean I don't want to forget you said it. Truth be told I would love to live with you. I mean you're right we technically already do. And by the time I was really moving in, it would be after graduation."

"You mean it?" I grinned like a kid on Christmas morning.

"I do remember you telling me you would share your lab with me. And you already share your bed."

"Very true."

"So yes Raelyn Diggory, I would love to move in with you."

I couldn't help it. He just made me giggle and I threw my arms around him, the two of us falling back on the bed. 

"In that case, welcome home my love." I kissed him.

"That sounds good. I will want a gesture like that every time I come -"

"You want me to say welcome home during sex?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No when I arrive home. During sex I just want to hear you moan my name."

"Let's practise right now shall we?" I smirked as I began to kiss him.

"Abso-fucking-lutely!"

He kissed me back as he rolled over so he was on top of me. He cast a silencing charm and I cast the anti-pregnancy charm. He then threw our wands to the floor and began to undress us both. He removed my socks and trousers before running his hands up my stomach pulling my cardigan as he did and pulling it over my head, not even stopping to open the buttons.

I then helped remove his shirt. As he lay down to take off his trouser I moved down and taking the zipper in my teeth I looked into his eyes and I pulled the zipper down. I shimmied his trousers and boxers down and off to the floor making sure to catch his socks in the process.

Sex with socks on is a definite no for me.

He then turned again so I was beneath him. He grabbed both my hands and held them above my head. He muttered something and I felt fabric like silk wound around my wrists holding me in place.

He then began to leave kisses all along my body, paying particular attention to my nipples,  nibbling and sucking on them. As he did his hand moved down, spreading my legs so I was completely exposed to him.

Then he dug two fingers deep inside me without taking his eyes off me. 

Holy merlins mother his fingers were gifted.

He pumped his fingers in and out as I writhed beneath him. The feeling was amazing and I could feel myself building up ready to explode. 

And then just like that his fingers were gone but he moved and I felt his tongue replace his fingers. This time he held me in place as he twirled his tongue like a bloody expert. 

"Holy fuck!" I gasped. He did that for a few minutes and once again I could feel myself building. And once again he stopped. This time however it wasn't his fingers that plunged into me.

"Fuck Raelyn you feel incredible."

"Yeah," was all I could moan as he picked up speed. I was aware of every fibre, every muscle in my body. They were all zinging to attention as Draco moved faster.

My hands were still above my head and one of his hands was holding them in place. The other on of was my ass and I tilted myself up to meet his thrusts. My legs were wrapped around his torso.

And again he moved harder and faster. I was matching his thrusts with my own.

I wouldn't be able to hold on much longer I thought as I felt the same sensation build up again for a third time.

My whole body was tingling. His eyes were totally focused on mine, never leaving. He leant down and kissed me very few seconds or told me he loved me.

This is incredible I thought as I lay there. I couldn't take it. I couldn't move. My whole body was shaking. "Oh fuck Draco I'm going to -"

"Me too. Fuck me too." He gave a few final pumps and we both exploded around each other. He let go of my hands to grip me harder and I placed my arms around him, holding him closer.

I was gasping for breath but felt incredible. 

We both gasped for air as we came down form our high, both feeling to spent to even talk. Instead he pulled the covers up around the pair of us and I drifted off to sleep in his muscly arms and apple scent.

Oh I don't care who knows it but Draco Malfoy is a sex god who I get to keep all to myself.

I am one lucky girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 335 14
Your name is Y/N Y/L/N, and you're great with kids, so you babysit for parents who can't be with their kids 24/7. You've been in the babysitting jig...
Tudor Rose By brynn

Historical Fiction

178K 3.6K 45
King Henry VIII is arguably one of the best known English monarchs, particularly for his six wives and the Reformation. But what if it happened diffe...
1.4M 59.4K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
406K 9.3K 76
Her name is Sarah Johnson. She's an ordinary girl from Boston, but after years of moving around USA with family, she lives in Washington. One day on...