One Direction Imagines

By Chicago_Livin

I'm still taking imagine requests, so if you would like one, answer the questions below. You can either comme... More

If You Want An Imagine ✔️
The First Time You Meet - Harry ✔️
The First Time You Met - Niall
The First Time You Met - Louis ✔️
The First Time You Met - Zayn ✔️
He Cheated - Zayn ✔️
He Cheated - Harry ✔️
He Cheated - Niall (part 1) ✔️
He Cheated - Niall (part 3: final part)
He Cheated - Louis ✔️
He Cheated - Liam (part 1 of 2)
He Cheated- Liam (part 2 of 2)
Dirty Harry Imagine for Rachelle ✔️
Author's Note ✔️
Dirty Liam Request
Romantic/Dirty Louis Imagine-Request
Niall Club Imagine for Naomi
Sad/Romantic Harry Imagine for Nicole
Dirty Zayn Imagine for Ayanna ✔️
Dirty Niall Imagine for Chantelle
Romantic/Dirty Harry Imagine for Avenia
Dirty Niall Imagine for Naomi
Dirty Louis Imagine for Kerstyn
Romantic/Dirty Harry and Niall Imagine for Rita
Zayn Imagine for Jaci
Romantic/Dirty Zayn Imagine for Ariana
Dirty Five-Some Imagine for Ariana
Zayn and Harry Three-Some for Audrey
Dirty Harry Imagine for Avery
Dirty Five-Some Imagine for Bella
Dirty Niall Imagine for Naomi
Cute/Romantic Niall Imagine for Karen
Dirty Liam Imagine for Madison
Cute Louis Imagine for Patricia
Dirty Niall Imagine for Allison
Romantic/Funny Liam Imagine for Alexis
Jealous Louis Imagine for Chelsea
Cheating Niall Imagine for Layla
Funny Romantic Niall Imagine for Patricia
Bullied Imagine for Karen
Dirty/Romantic Liam Imagine for Catherine
Romantic Niall Imagine for Jessi
Sweet Niall Imagine for Bea
Dirty Louis Imagine for Luna
Cheating Harry Imagine For Angela
Dirty Liam Imagine for Katie
Louis Wedding Imagine for Mariam ✔️
Romantic Zayn Imagine for Melanie
Dirty/Romantic Harry Imagine for Casey
Proposal Imagine for Caitlyn
Meeting the Family Harry Imagine for Karen
Seven Minutes Liam Imagine For Talah
Dirty/Romantic Louis Imagine for Mykaella
Louis Imagine for Katie
Proposal Imagine for Claudia
Jealous Harry Imagine for Lauren
Cheating Harry Imagine for Francesca
Important Authors Note
Imagine for Laura
He Cheated - Niall
Cute Harry Imagine for Amy
Dirty Niall Imagine for Mikayla
Cute Harry Imagine for Abbie
Romantic Louis Imagine for Amber

He Cheated - Niall (part 2)

11.7K 73 11
By Chicago_Livin

~Niall's POV~

Oh, God. Oh, God. What just happened? The love of my life, the girl that I called my Princess, just walked away heartbroken and in tears because I was to stupid to tell her myself about the biggest mistake I made a day before I came home. At that point I did the only thing I could think of. I ran after her.

"Y/N WAIT! Please just let me explain. Please!" I told her heartbroken at the thought of her leaving me.

"Leave me alone Niall!" She said running down the sidewalk away from our flat.

I couldn't move anymore. I couldn't feel my legs anymore. She left. She left and she's never coming back all because of a stupid stupid mistake I made with...with E-. I cut my thoughts off with another one. Did she see who the girl was? Oh God, I couldn't let this get any worse I had to get her and explain this to her. It was just a mistake.

~Flashback~

I was in a club with the boys and Harry wanted us to met one of his "friends". I was at the bar, a girl was looking at me and being as drunk as I was I made my way over to her ordered ourselves a couple more drinks and that's the last thing I remember.

The next morning, the day we went home to our girls, I was completely hungover and Liam came up to me with a picture of me kissing her.

I couldn't remember anything. I didn't know how I was going to explain it to Y\N.

"Oh God." I told Liam in shock.

"How did this happen, mate? What are you going to tell Y/N?" He asked me.

"I don't know how it happened I don't remember." I told him.

"Oh god. Y/N. What am I going to tell her?! She's going to leave me!" I told him putting my hands on my face.

"Its all right mate. I'm sure if you tell her in the most sensitive, gentle way, I'm sure that ,in time, she'll understand." He said putting his hand on my bare back to comfort me. My bare back?

"Why am I naked?! DID I SLEEP WITH HER?!" I asked him already knowing the answer.

"I'm afraid so mate." He told me.

"Oh no this could not get any worse. Y/N is going to leave me, Liam! What do I do?!" I told him leaning back on my bed with my eyes starting to tear up from the thought of losing Y/N.

"Calm down, mate. I'm sure there is something we can do." He said being interrupted by my phone text message tone. I got up seeing it was a text from Y/N.

From My Princess <3 Hey babe! I can't wait to see you today! xxxx -Y/N

I couldn't respond. I couldn't think of anything to say. No. I wasn't going to tell her over the phone. I'll tell her when we are back home and its the right time. For now I texted back.

To My Princess <3: Hi Princess. I can't wait to see you either. I've missed you. xx -N

Then I turned back to Liam.

"Okay so first I'm assuming you want to tell Harry." He said getting my attention.

"Tell Harry what" I started but cutting myself off knowing what he meant. Oh fuck. I was wrong. NOW things couldn't possibly get worse.

"The girl I slept with...was Harry's friend? Correction girlfriend? Elizabeth? I slept with Elizabeth?!" I asked him frantically.

He just nodded his head in response.

I ran out of the room just to see Harry cuddled up on the couch with Elizabeth. She must of sneaked out and slept on the couch.

"Morning, mate." Harry said smiling.

Okay so he didn't know.

"Uh what? Oh yeah...uh morning." I told him walking into the bathroom. Elizabeth trying not to make eye contact with me. I am screwed.

~ End of Flashback ~

~*~

~Your POV~

It was cold outside, so I wrapped myself in the jacket I took before I stormed out of the flat and wiped my tears away as I kept walking. What the hell just happened. One minute Niall and I finally get to be together again after months, and the next I'm storming out the door because I saw a picture of him kissing some girl at a club. Who was she? She seemed so familiar. Forget that. Where am I going to go tonight? I sure as hell wasn't going back to the house.

Harry's? Maybe? Oh well its worth a shot. You thought as more tears started sliding down your cheeks.

You started walking in the direction of his house, which wasn't far, after a couple minutes of walking you walked up to his front door. Elizabeth came to the door.

"Hey Y/N." she started "Oh no what's happened to you?" She said seeing you.

Then it hit you...she was the girl. The girl Niall was kissing. She had the same hair and her face was unmissable. But why did she do that? She had Harry? The worst part was she didn't even feel guilty. The text message saying "she had fun that night" and " to call her sometime.

Oh my God. She probably didn't even love Harry.

"Oh God." You said again but this time you whispered to yourself.

Your blood started boiling and you involuntarily started doing things you would regret later. You shot your head up and walked in her face.

"OH GOD!" You said again getting your thoughts straight. "You little skank!" You yelled "You boyfriend stealing ,cheating, diRTY, LITTLE SKANK!" You yelled at her as your voice got louder, and louder.

While yelling you noticed that you were walking towards Elizabeth causing her to step back so she was now pinned against a wall.

"Oh Y/N, I'm really sorry I didn't mean to. I really didn't. I didn't know he had you- well I did but at the moment-" she started to say.

"That doesn't matter. What matters is that you went and not only cheated on your boyfriend, but it was with his band mate who JUST HAPPENS TO BE MY BOYFRIEND!" You said yelling with your heart rate increasing and your blood boiling by the minute.

Elizabeth was opening her mouth to say something when we interrupted by another voice in the doorway.

"WHAT?!" The husky voice screamed dropping a can of pop to the floor.

"Harry...I-it-it-no-its not what you think." Elizabeth started to say.

"Save it!" He yelled starting to tear up.

"Just leave me alone. I'm out of here." He said walking out the doorway.

"I'm with you." You said walking out with him and into his car.

Where he just sat there for a minute sobbing into the steering wheel.

"How could this be happening?" He said looking up.

"I know. I can't believe it myself you told him starting to tear up. "And with my best mate, and another woman's boyfriend. And him! How could he do this to me? And you?" Harry said starting the car. Before you could give a response Harry spoke again.

"You know what... this isn't even worth it." He said pulling out of the driveway.

"Harry what the hell are you talking about?" You asked him sniffling.

"Let's go to my vacation home and just just... leave." he started and never finished.

"Whatever." You said leaning on the window to upset to say anything else.

~*~

~Niall's POV~

I woke up thinking it was all a dream. Hoping I would wake up with Y/N in my arms and still be the perfect couple everybody says we are. I was wrong. It was all real. I woke up with puffy red eyes all alone in my flat all because I let my drinks get the best of me again. I had to fix this. I had to find Y/N and make her be mine again. I would do whatever it takes. I just- just need her.

First things first. I have to go to Elizabeth and make sure she knows that we have nothing going on. That I love Y/N and only Y/N.

I walked up to Harry's flat hoping he wasn't there. Elizabeth came to the door in tears. She looked like a complete mess. Her hair was all over the place, her makeup was running, her eyes were red and puffy, her nose was red and she had a tissue in her hand.

"Harry!?" she answered the door. "Oh its you. Listen that night it-it was a mistake. I'm sorry but I'm in love with Harry." she said wiping her tears.

"Actually that's what I came to talk talk you about." I told her stepping inside the flat. "I am in love with Y/N and that night- I was drunk I can't even remember what happened. And about that text. " I said

"Oh God, no I sent typed it when I was drunk. But I guess I typed it when I was drunk and never sent it, then I opened up your conversation on my phone and it automatically sent." she said.

"Thank God." I told her. "So we are on the same page then. I want to be with Y/N and you want to be with Harry. Speaking of, where is he? I want to talk to him." I told her looking around.

"Your too late. Y/N came here last night and yelled at me then Harry overheard them and they left." she told me crying.

"WHAT? WHERE DID THEY GO?" I asked her frantically.

"I don't know." She said.

"I need to find them." I told her opening the door to leave.

"WAIT! I'm coming with you!" She said quickly fixing her hair.

"Whatever." I told her. I only cared about one thing right now.

~Harry's POV~

"Y/N! Get up!" I told her throwing a pillow at her.

Ever since what I found out last night. We left and came to my second home on the other side of town.

"What do you want? Leave me alone." She said laying back down.

"No, just tell me what happened next. You saw the text then what?" I told her continuing our conversation from last night.

"Nothing. I just left and came to your house where I recognized her, then I freaked out and the next thing I knew you where there." She told me while her voice cracked.

"Oh...how could she do that? How could he do that to us?!" I told her frustrated yet desperate.

"I don't know. I just don't know." She told me rubbing her temples exhaustively.

"I'll be back." I said walking out.

"Where are you going?" she said looking up.

"To call the boys except for-." I didn't even finish. She knew what I meant.

I went into the other room and called Liam.

"Hey Liam. Could you call Louis and Zayn and come to my vacation home on the other side of town?" I spoke into the phone.

"Sure thing mate. I'll bring breakfast and be on my way, yeah? Something the matter mate? You sound awful." he said back.

"I'll explain later I just need my friends right now." I told him desperate.

"Yeah. Sure thing we'll be on our way. What about Niall?" He told me.

"NO! Just you, Zayn, and Louis. Oh and try to bring Danielle, Perrie and Eleanor. Y/N's here and she kinda needs some friends too." I told him starting to bring back the terrors of last night.

"Yeah give me half an hour." He said.

"Oh and Liam!" I said being reminded of Elizabeth.

"Yeah mate?"

"Don't um don't bring Elizabeth." I told him.

"Uhm sure thing mate?" He said confused.

Thanks bro, bye." I told him. I didn't have time to hear what he said before I hung up and went back to a sobbing Y/N.

~Your POV~

Stupid Niall. Stupid Elizabeth. Stupid me. Stupid EVERYBODY.

"Harry!" I called.

He was the only one who understands what I'm going through.

"Yeah, babe?" He said coming into the room.

"Look. You don't have to do that." I told him seeing right through his whole facade.

"Do what?" He asked.

"You know what I'm talking about. Pretend to be fine, putting on a brave face. I know it hurts. I know what your going through. Your not alone you know,you know. I feel your pain." I told him tearing up.

He comes over to me and hugs me. He starts sobbing.

"She cheated on me." He starts.

"I know. Its okay." I tell him trying to comfort him.

Harry always had to be the "man of the group" he had to be the strong one and deal with it. But he couldn't deal with this one alone. We stayed there comforting each other for a while. Then there was a knock at the door.

It was Perrie, Zayn, Louis, and Eleanor.

"Hey guys um what are you doing here?" I asked them.

"Harry called Liam who called us and said you guys needed some company so we came as fast as we could." Eleanor said.

"What happened? And where are Niall and Elizabeth?" Perrie asked not being her usual perky self.

"Uh why don't you guys come in." I told them opened the door wider and stepping aside for them to come in. They came in and we waited for Danielle and Liam before I could tell them what happened.

~*~

Liam and Danielle got here, and Harry explained everything to them as they sat there dumbfounded.

"Oh Y/N." The girls said at the same time as they rushed to me. And the guys rushed to Harry.

I sniffled as the hugged me and comforted me. We all sat there for a while I was laying against Harry's chest as his chin was on my head. Everybody sat there in silence. Not knowing what to say. Then there was a knock at the door.

"Y/N!? Harry? Open the door." I heard Niall's voice say.

---

End of part 2. :)

-Sorry guys don't hate me! But I have to shorten it since it was getting too long. But yeah, this is starting to be more like a story, but I don't care. :) So Comment and Vote! :)

~Chicago_Livin'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

924K 10.6K 200
These are random preferences that I think of then write down. I do any that pop into my head so there are no limits. I take requests, They may not be...
11.2K 272 18
This one i wrote cause i figured, why not? I hope you all enjoy it as much as i did writing it. Comments and criticism always wanted :) Enjoy!
834K 9.2K 56
I write funny, cute, and sad; basically any imagine you ask for. Leave suggestions in the comment box! I will do requests, but I will title the chapt...
119K 1.1K 27
Random One Direction imagines. Some will be cute and some may be a little sad. I may throw in some dirty imagines sometime throughout the story just...