✔️Kingdom

By jeeyn_kold

In a world that is divided into nine kingdoms, the different kingdoms will have to unite to defeat the evil c... More

-Prologue-
-1:First School Day
-2:New Rules
-3:Green is for Future
-4:First Detention
-5:Rebel Royalties
-6:Hot and Cold
-7:Special Program: Class A
-8.Knock Knock
-9. Forming Circle
-10. Future President Future
-11. Solitary,Binary,Sundry
-12. Manipulators
-13. Speak Out
-14. The Creator
-15. Always Watch Your Back
-16. Two Vs. Many
-17. Wrong Wrong Wrong
-18. Where are They?
-19. Mysterious
-20. Encounter
-21. Encounter (1)
-22. Hold Back
-23. It's the Trust
24. Unknown Tribe
-25. Midnight Battle
-26. Midnight Battle (1)
-27.Just a Normal Day
-28.Moves Against Talks
-29. Trust Them
-30. Freezy Sitch
-31.Royalties on the Catch
-32. The Creator (1)
-33. Cold Fights
-34. Illusions
-35. First Task
-36. Intellect's Help
-37.Close to Secret
-38.Unveil
-39. Maze of Monsters
-40.CUFFED
-41. Creator's Child
-42. Run Away
-43. Dark Side
-44. Sneak Out
-45. Caught Up
-46. Intentions
-47. Heaven in Hell
-48. Found Her
-49. Illusions (1)
-50. Save Her
-51. Save Her (1)
-52. Intentions (1)
-53. Death Over Life
-54. Intellectuals on the Lead
-55. Opps
56. All About Her
57. Phase One
58. Test It
59. Proceed
60. Stranded
61. Growing
62. Busted
63. Enchanted Forest
64. Don't ever
65. (Un) Royal
66.Unkind
67. United
68. "We need to get out, Together"
69. Episode
70. Crazy, Love
71. Remember, Stay away!
72. It's Done
73. Train Hard
74. "Why not, she's good"
75. A Gift
76. Chase
77. "I got you"
78. Predicted
79. Freaky Day
80. Ready
81. Win-win?
82. Be One
83. Un-Unfriend
84. Feels Like Home
85. Feels Like Home (1)
86. Awaken
87. Mixed
88. Not a Drill
89.Realization
90. Seen
91. Played
92. Betrayal?
93. Thinking 'bout You
94. Daughter's Love
95. Love On
96. Fuel Up
97. Mad Mad Mad
99. Gone (1)
100. Consequences
101. Save You
102. We're Coming
103. Love Tension
104. Love Tension (1)
105. Face Off
106. In My Hands
107. End Of Battle
108. Love Grows
109. Confession
110. I Like You Since Then
111. Decision
112. Guilt?
113. Last Mission
114. Missing Star
115. Goodbye
Epilogue
Hi

98. Gone

1.4K 145 34
By jeeyn_kold

Jihyo's PoV

"Now that the people we are waiting for are here, we need to install the barrier again. We have to make it around us at least for half of this day. I'm sure that's enough to tell all the plan and make some changes if ever there are." Eunbi said.

"Barrier?" Soyeon asked.

"Eunbi and Irene specialization. It can make us untouchable by any person who's under the creator." Jihyo explained.

"Hmm... that's more I like it," Soyeon mumbled as she keeps on lurking her eyes around as if there's wrong that should be found out.

"Since we are bigger now, I'll be needing the assistance of Irene," Eunbi said.

"It's fine, I'll send Jennie," Irene said.

"I'll help Jihyo to welcome our newcomers." She added.

Irene then signaled Jennie. After that, they didn't waste time and left to start building the barrier.

"How long it will take?" Soyeon asked.

"Depends on the situation," Chaeyoung said and shrugged.

"Jihyo, Soyeon, Follow me. Let your team rest for a while. They must be tired. Girls, give them their needs." Irene instructed.

Irene started to walk on her tent while the two girls also followed.

"So, you're saying that we'll be facing the creator," Soyeon said.

"Obviously, but we still need to fix things up. We can't just go without any precise plan." I said.

"Why not? We have more than enough numbers if I could say." Soyeon said.

"You're wrong. If you think we are only dueling with the creator, think again. The royalties are under his spell. He also got his right arm which to have a group of illusionist. And the missing person that in each Kingdom... they are probably under him." Irene explain

"What?"

"Their main objective is to end the youth and let the elders stay in this world. So they gathered the elders and put them under spell." I said.

"Woah... that means... that's too much."

"Yeah. But if you're going to look, we can still win it. Majority of us are not just solitary. There are some binary and we have the sundry."

"Sundry? That's impossible, only the creator could be on that stage-"

"and so do Y/N." I cut.

"Y/N? The commoner who got in the royal section?" Soyeon asked.

"Well, She's not commoner. She's the next creator and also the daughter of the current creator. In short, she's a head on us." I said.

"Aside that, we also have the intellectual students. Me and Jennie. There are some on Eunbi's tribe and our own made techs can be use while the fight." Irene said.

"Woah! I didn't expect that you guys are so ready! That's crazy!"

Your PoV

"Don't your appreciate that, huh Nayeon?" I asked.

I was shocked with my own words. It's not how I used to speak. Especially not how I talk to this girl!

What's wrong, I'm sounding... ugh!

"I- I'm sorry. Forgot what I sai-" i wasn't able to finish my sentence when Nayeon grabbed my arm and pulled me closer.

Before I could know, I was leaning on her with my lips attached to hers. My eyes were wide open yet she does opposite.

What is she doing? Is it really normal to kiss someone in the middle of argument!?

And this... my heart is acting up. I can heard the loud thud as if it will explode anytime sooner.

I-it's... it's so addictive.

I can't take it. I can't just stand her in shock! But is it even right?

Y/N snap out!

Even if I don't have any intention to hurt her. My hand pushed her which she didn't expect. I can see it on her eyes.

"W-what did you that?" I asked still in shock.

What the hell is wring with me. I'm acting like a teenager who just got its first kiss and reacts as if it's the best thing!

It's not me!

Instead of getting an answer, Nayeon scoffed and I can see the tears wanting to have their escape.

"Oh gosh, you're right. I'm pathetic." She chuckled bitterly and look up to prevent the tears falling.

"What am I doing? All I do is reckless acts and it doesn't even help me! It hurts my pride!" On that point, she slammed on the ground and cried drastically.

"Why I can't be the better person? Why I can't make a better plan for myself!? Why, Y/N!?"

"N-nayeon."

"All I want to be like dad! To lead the other royalties. But you guys are right. I can't do that. I didn't even do my job since first!"

"Nayeon, no."

I sighed and tried to think of a words to make her feel better. But I know it's something that I don't usually do.

"You're doing well. But not just in this situation." I said.

"Stop, you just said it a while ago." She sniffs.

"Then I'm sorry. I didn't meant to, okay? I just need you to know that because that would help you."

"Help? Y/N, you just hurt me."

"And so do you. But forget it. I said that for you to realize. Nayeon, you can do better than this. You just need to set everything all aside but the plan. Remember after all you contributed in all of this."

She stopped crying and started wiping her tears away. She then look at me confusedly which made me to look back at her the same way.

"Where that word coming from?"

"I-I don't know... it's just that, you. I don't want you to see crying." I mumbled.

A moment of silence occurred and no one dares to talk. Not until...

"Why did you do that?" She asked.

"Did what?"

"You pushed me." She said which made me frown.

"Why did you kiss me in the first place?" I asked back.

"I.."

"Don't you know it's not right?" I hissed.

"I want you to forgive me... that's why." She almost whispered.

"Forgive!? You stole my first kiss!"

"What!? You did it first! You kissed me!"

What?

"Oh right you forgot. You kissed me before! Now we're fair!"

"Oh my gosh."

"What? That's more 10 seconds. J-just count it as a sorry too."

This girl, she's unbelievable!

"What's with the look? I thought you'd be glad that I kiss you. Should feel honored that I did it." She huffed.

"You-"

"I realized what I said the moment you mentioned the people that just no longer in your life. I can't imagine myself in your situation. Maybe that's why I said it as if it's the easiest thing. But Y/N... maybe I am just scared."

"I- I understand."

"I'm sorry... I was just caught up. And I don't know what to do. Especially that mom needs help."

"Nayeon, you succeeded."

I snapped as someone came out of the back of the car. Wait- she looks like-

"Y/N please."

Before I could react, Nayeon's hand is on my hand asking for help.

"She able to escaped the creator's hideout. If you could help me, please help me to get my father also."

"But Nayeon."

"Y/N please. At least with this. After that I'll be good. I will listen, I will do whatever you want."

Her mother walk to us and hugged Nayeon.

"Help us, Nayeon's friend."

"B-but how? We can tell this the other-"

"It's impossible. The creator will able to track us if we are all going there unready. And I know your group is not yet ready. We don't have time. We can't wait."

"What are we gonna do?"

"Mom knows where we could go without the creator noticing us. Please Y/N, I badly need your help." Nayeon begs.

"How?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 6K 111
With the curse of being a werewolf, Tzuyu will go to a school away from her parents. A school for unordinaries where she'll meet a quirky girl, Hong...
4.8K 86 30
A Final Season of Rick and Morty, step right up folks! Get stepped up! G-get-get your mind blown with Evil Morty, Interdimensional Cable, Szechuan sa...
1.5K 82 10
I think I have kissed a hundred girls before I kissed her. A story of my own (9YoursTruly6) My 4th book (August, 2022)
7.9K 515 12
You are Park Jahoon, the daughter of CEOs of a well-known business Corporation. Due to some failed plans in the Corporation, making your parent's eco...